Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,061 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru (9522 Views)

Stop This Adamawa Show Of Shame, PDP Govs Tell INEC / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:
Go and read in the original post why they didn’t talk. There was justification as Buhar who was Military Personnel overseeing Abakaliki bloc in the early 1990s, were assisting the Founding Fathers with security passes and military checkpoint right of passage as they went about at night canvassing for the creation of Ebonyi State.

Buhari contributed to creation of Ebonyi state.

Early 1990s when Buhari was sacked as a military head of state in 1985. Make una take am easy to dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This is unnecessary.

I am a Cross Riverian and we're closer to Ebonyi people than the rest of the Igbos. I can say with confidence that Igbos hugely undermine their Ebonyi kin. They see them to be "not Igbo enough" and they've always made that abundantly obvious in their dealings. It's the prime reason David Umahi always made it a point of duty to do things differently from other Igbo governors because he always maintained that the interest of his people in Ebonyi supercedes that of Ndi-Igbo.

Una dey treat Ebonyi like adopted siblings.

Dude stop all these lies abeg. I have Ebonyi guys where we work that are doing very well with other igbos and there is no victimisation. All this game is from some stupid Ebonyi politicians who knows they cannot compete in the larger South east stage, so they use the marginalization scam to poison the minds of their people.

3 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

They did not talk and they told you exactly why. Obviously, Ebonyi people have benefitted more from Buhari's goodwill than they have from Chuba Okadigbo.

In what way? Oga stop saying rubbish abeg.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Thank you very much my brother for saying the truth.
May God bless you.
May God bless Cross River State.
May God bless Ebonyi State.

Which truth? You guys want to come and cause another ethnic baiting and hate speech. Look tmyou can easily be tracked so watch your statements so that you don't get arrested for hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Scroll back up. Someone else perfectly answered this question. It's too fine a morning for unnecessary repetitions.

He didn't answer shit.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Exactly! I don’t think he read the article otherwise he’d have read how Buhari was instrumental security-wise during the sustained struggle for creation of Ebonyi state and Okadigbo did nothing!

But since Buhari in his simplicity has turned it down! Then let it be renamed into an Ebonyian name and an instrumental founding father of Ebonyi State. Senator Offia Nwali.

When was Buhari instrumental bikonu
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

I can comfortably compete with any man. The issue is the stereotype your people has put on Abakaliki people making your girls choose not to marry even the wealthy ones, and opt to remain single in 30s than do that. Joke is on your women, na them age dey catch up with.

How can you choose an average Anambra man than a rich Abakaliki man ? Stereotype ? People of my mama said I shouldn’t marry Abakaliki man even if he’s rich. Stereotype !

Abeg get lost. By time we are done paining back Anambra people for all they had done. We will go the Ikwerre way and move for Indiginization of Ebonyi state as a tribe in National Assembly since we are not called Igbo.

We must go the Ikwerre way.

Dude once again be very careful with the rubbish you post. You can be arrested for hate speech.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Communal clashes over fringe land boundaries are everywhere in Nigeria. And we've always found ways to settle ours with the Ebonyi people. Don't come here to gaslight others to reactions with stupid claims!

It is a lie there has never been any settlement.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Good. So get off this page and stop being here since it doesn’t concern you.

And for your information Ebonyi people will never be menial workers to other Igbos for a longtime. The next generation Ebonyi people will be teaching your own children at school as this generation are largely accepting school.

May God give you long life to see it, Malroux.

Show us the latest stats of the high performing states especially south east in WAEC. Dude stop saying rubbish abeg.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
LionSquad89:
This is one of the major reasons I and my family will never be in support of Biafra as a country.
If by peradventure Biafra came to be Ebonyi state would be in for doom.
I see no reason why Other Igbo states stereotype and segregate Ebonyi state and her people but still wants us to be part of their struggle.

You must be very dense to believe this rubbish you said.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Irony1: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:
I am from Ebonyi state. Anambra people wash our dirty linens in public by calling us Osu and Fulani of South East in the public.

So what do you mean we shouldn’t be washing linens in public when Anambra people have started it? If anything, they should be told to stop it so the responder can also stop his rebuttals.

Only focusing on the rebuttals and asking them not to wash linens in public is tantamount to gaslighting a victim of verbal attacks.

The thing Osu is everywhere in Igbo land. Stop lying abeg.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by FOXDOSSIER: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebonyi people are inferior igbos. It is the truth. Ebonyi people are third class igbos. You people are not igbos. Stop crying everywhere

Ebubu:
I am from Ebonyi state. Anambra people wash our dirty linens in public by calling us Osu and Fulani of South East in the public.

So what do you mean we shouldn’t be washing linens in public when Anambra people have started it? If anything, they should be told to stop it so the responder can also stop his rebuttals.

Only focusing on the rebuttals and asking them not to wash linens in public is tantamount to gaslighting a victim of verbal attacks.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Bands: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Malroux:
You can even change Ebonyi from the east to the far north. How does that give me food or will it stop Ebonyi people from being menial workers to other Igbos.
guy stop
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Bands: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:

Ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants. Ebonyi will continue to be almajiris in igboland
do I blame you no I didn't but what curse you
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ndi ara. You will never see a tread talking about how a Sokoto man is attacking a Kano man. Or will you see a tread where an Ejebu man is attacking an Ondo man. But you can see 1000 treads were some slowpokes are arguing about how an Abakaliki man is an inferior Ibo man to an Anambra man. Spit!!!! Umuwannem jiri ire gi guo ezegi onu.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Emperor5(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Calling a people Fulani of the South East and calling them primitive is not marginalization ?

Calling them backward and calling them Osu or slave is not marginalization ?

Not building roads and schools and hospitals in Abakaliki province during its stay under East Central Government is not marginalization ?

Abakaliki province was called dust of the nation until the state was created and named salt of the nation.

Dust of the nation was because dust were everywhere due to absolutely non-tarred road.

Guinea worm and cholera plaqued people of that region when they were under Anambra and Enugu states because of your inability to provide them basic infrastructure and you don’t call that marginalization ?

If it was Nigeria doing same to you, you’d scream Biafra or death ! But you do it to Abakaliki people ?

Renaming of Abakaliki street in Awka because it was booming, to another name is not marginalization ?

Igbo dominated markets in Lagos giving turns to Igbo people of other states minus Ebonyi, to rule as President of the market premises, is not marginalization ?

Lolz

Thank Goodness Nigeria is doing to SE people what they constantly keep doing to us.

Our God is not dead. Our oppressors are oppressed and it is a delight.
Your point is valid
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Lumarstone: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
There is meaning in what two of the ex Gov of Ebonyi state said. Gov FON should also rename Margret UMAIH international market to Martin Elechi international market. Margret UMAIH did not contribute anything during the struggle for the creation of Ebonyi state. I wonder why her name should be immortalized in Ebonyi state.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by BossGerald: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Calling a people Fulani of the South East and calling them primitive is not marginalization ?

Calling them backward and calling them Osu or slave is not marginalization ?

Not building roads and schools and hospitals in Abakaliki province during its stay under East Central Government is not marginalization ?

Abakaliki province was called dust of the nation until the state was created and named salt of the nation.

Dust of the nation was because dust were everywhere due to absolutely no-tarred road.

Guinea worm and cholera plaqued people of that region when they were under Anambra and Enugu states because of your inability to provide them basic infrastructure and you don’t call that marginalization ?

If it was Nigeria doing same to you, you’d scream Biafra or death ! But you do it to Abakaliki people ?

Renaming of Abakaliki street in Awka because it was booming, to another name is not marginalization ?

Igbo dominated markets in Lagos giving turns to Igbo people of other states minus Ebonyi, to rule as President of the market premises, is not marginalization ?

Lolz

Thank Goodness Nigeria is doing to SE people what they constantly keep doing to us.

Our God is not dead. Our oppressors are oppressed and it is a delight.

It's obvious that you're a paid agent of destabilisation Oluwole.

I've asked you if Simon ekpa controlling ipob faction is not from ebonyi state??

Who has marginalised him??
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by UCyril: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
IDENNAA:

Even the south east summit held in Imo state last week was not attended by their governor nor deputy. Ndi Ebonyi have low self esteem.
who was the chairman of the summit?
Pls channel your problem to ebube alone. He's on his own.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by worksmart(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Lazy politicians like Soludo and others should go and build their own legacy projects and give it a name of their choice.

Leave projects built named by their predecessors alone.

Useless Soludo instead of building anything is trying to rename the small domestic airport Obiano managed to build.

Soludo is very useless somebody.

As for new Ebonyi governor Ogbonnaya Nwifuru, he should not even consider renaming the airport built and named by Umahi if only for the respect and appreciation he is supposed to show Umahi for what he has done for the state.

Nwifuru's misplaced priority is giving me a redflag about his ability to perform.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Jcoleworld911: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
worksmart:
Lazy politicians like Soludo and others should go and build their own legacy projects and give it a name of their choice.

Leave projects built named by their predecessors alone.

Useless Soludo instead of building anything is trying to rename the small domestic airport Obiano managed to build.

Soludo is very useless somebody.

As for new Ebonyi governor Ogbonnaya Nwifuru, he should not even consider renaming the airport built and named by Umahi if only for the respect and appreciation he is supposed to show Umahi for what he has done for the state.

Nwifuru's misplaced priority is giving me a redflag about his ability to perform.

Anambra small domestic airport is by far more economic viable than Ebonyi color riot amusement center/headport🤣

Umahi borrowed #50 billion for that rubbish and now nwifuru is borrowing another #16 billion for the same airport that haven’t seen one commercial flight since it’s commissioning

Anambra no be una mate abegi

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:
Ndi ara. You will never see a tread talking about how a Sokoto man is attacking a Kano man. Or will you see a tread where an Ejebu man is attacking an Ondo man. But you can see 1000 treads were some slowpokes are arguing about how an Abakaliki man is an inferior Ibo man to an Anambra man. Spit!!!! Umuwannem jiri ire gi guo ezegi onu.

And the statements are usually made largely by Anambra men and women
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Anambra small domestic airport is by far more economic viable than Ebonyi color riot amusement center/headport🤣

Umahi borrowed #50 billion for that rubbish and now nwifuru is borrowing another #16 billion for the same airport that haven’t seen one commercial flight since it’s commissioning

Anambra no be una mate abegi
Did you see borrow there or your brain dey pain you?
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Jcoleworld911: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Ebubu:

Did you see borrow there or your brain dey pain you?

Then, how will he source the money if not borrowing?? How much did you guys generate in a whole year? Partly #17billion. What about allocations coming from fg, #2billion.

Have you now seen that there’s only one way of reconstructing that runway and that’s by borrowing

I pity the poor ebonyians, more hardships on their ways
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Then, how will he source the money if not borrowing?? How much did you guys generate in a whole year? Partly #17billion. What about allocations coming from fg, #2billion.

Have you now seen that there’s only one way of reconstructing that runway and that’s by borrowing

I pity the poor ebonyians, more hardships on their ways
Well let me tell you something you don’t know. Ebonyi has been great after dissociating from your useless east central state and pledged allegiance to Nigeria and not Biafra, this loyalty to anything North facilitates the goodwill of anything Ebonyi.

Buhari approved N10Billion non-refundable Federal gift money for the Airport Project.

Have you seen the ways you can get money outside of your allocation and IGR?

Ebonyi also receives hundreds of millions of Naira grants from AfDB for one agricultural policy or the other, being a major Agricultural state, as well as CBN grants which are not loans.

So shut the fück up if you don’t know what you are saying.

Ebonyi didn’t borrow a DIME to build its airport. Tell anyone I said it!
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by FOXDOSSIER: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ositaufere your cursed ebonyi is a useless worthless state, that’s why igbos see you guys as northerners. There was no time igbos accepted you awusa ebonyi people as igbos. Igbos don’t even want you illiterates. Very soon Soludo will start issuing ID card to millions of ebonyi people that trooped to Anambra for greener pasture.

As for ebonyi amusement park airport, it will remain like that because Anambra owner air peace nor any other airline will land in ebonyi because it is a useless worthless state with the highest poverty rate in southern Nigeria

Ebubu:

Well let me tell you something you don’t know. Ebonyi has been great after dissociating from your useless east central state and pledged allegiance to Nigeria and not Biafra, this loyalty to anything North facilitates the goodwill of anything Ebonyi.

Buhari approved N10Billion non-refundable Federal gift money for the Airport Project.

Ebonyi also receives hundreds of millions of Naira grants from AfDB for one agricultural policy or the other, being a major Agricultural state, as well as CBN grants which are not loans.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Jcoleworld911: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ebubu:

Thought I’m having discussion with a sane human, look for your mate and play with

Go look up Ebonyi state debt as of march this year and sh*t up when sane people are talking

How umahi borrowed over #50billion to construct an uncompleted airport and there’s no public outcry from you guys shows how backward you guys are, the same airport got approval of #13billion to construct the runways

So, were did umahi kept the billions he borrowed for the airport?? Clearly, your timidity is outta this world

Look at how your people are languishing in poverty, truly you guys don’t deserve help

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Jcoleworld911: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ebubu:

Your foolishness is something else, buhari gave umahi #10billion non refundable funds, laughable 🤣

You can join the Hausas or even Yoruba but that land belongs to us and we will drive you people outta there when the time comes
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Thought I’m having discussion with a sane human, look for your mate and play with

Go look up Ebonyi state debt as of march this year and sh*t up when sane people are talking

How umahi borrowed over #50billion to construct an uncompleted airport and there’s no public outcry from you guys shows how backward you guys are, the same airport got approval of #13billion to construct the runways

So, were did umahi kept the billions he borrowed for the airport?? Clearly, your timidity is outta this world

Look at how your people are languishing in poverty, truly you guys don’t deserve help
Show where Umahi said he borrowed money and stop showing where he said he used 36Billion to build airport.

Show “BORROW”
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Your foolishness is something else, buhari gave umahi #10billion non refundable funds, laughable 🤣

You can join the Hausas or even Yoruba but that land belongs to us and we will drive you people outta there when the time comes
Abakaliki belongs to Abakaliki people. Nobody can intimidate us or take our God-given land away from us.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by FOXDOSSIER: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Abakaleke is a useless worthless backward town that’s why igbos are not there

Ebubu:
Abakaliki belongs to Abakaliki people. Nobody can intimidate us or take our God-given land away from us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Approves Reps’ Takeover Of Kogi Assembly / BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta / North Central Governors Endorse Buhari For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.