Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi (17499 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: Tinubu’s Palliative Is An Outcome Of ‘Limited Thinking’ – Obi / Palliatives Outcome Of Awkward Thinking – Peter Obi / Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by OKKO(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Country built on sharing and shortcuts, no clear reward for merit and ingenuity. Wealth without enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Oscarchims: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
There's nothing that doesn't have criticism except God
Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by TRAPLORD13: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
I agree with you.
Giving the masses crumps while they feast on the main dish with family and friends.
There are creative ways of ameliorating this things than giving out crumps to the general population.
XO XAMANI

4 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Teeklef(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
You guys are all the same. Talk is cheap,you are still a politician that has benefited in the corrupt system. I don't believe in any of you guys. I only pray to God to bless my handwork.

3 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by kuntash: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
those that accept offers like cups of rice or a cup of palmwine to sell their conscience are those in the middle of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by IgOga(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin

When I remember Anambra water runaway my eyes o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by MEGAWATCH: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
phorget:

Those saboteurs no get name?
The government should mention their names and let's see if Nigerians wont deal with them.

💯 Percent correct!

Example: UAE imprisoned NIGERIANs sponsoring BOKO HARAM activities in Nigeria years ago in the UAE and NIGERIAN government are still looking at some of them even when their names are mentioned in an open court.

Why should UAE take us serious?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Jonjam269: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Social media president of obidots from Agulu has spoken, a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years is forming Mr know it all. You can only deceive your fellow deluded obidots.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Creamypie(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
JoshTim:
See Obi talking nonsense....easier said than done. What did he do in Anambra to alleviate the sufferings of his fellow alaigbo folks.
just see ur self. When APC never carry their bad head come, we experience situation wey warrant this palliative? Though its not even implemented

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Iluvmycontr3: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

As far as democratic government is concerned nothing beats this quote.

This singular quote made my day🥰👍👍💪

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by MEGAWATCH: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jonjam269:
Social media president of obidots from Agulu has spoken, a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years is forming Mr know it all. You can only deceive your fellow deluded obidots.

I bet you have never been to Anambra state but propaganda and Tribalism will never allow you to shut up that your mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Never in the 16 years of the supposedly failed administration of PDP that APC championed its defeat did we see Federal Government of Nigeria sharing monies ranging from #5000, to 25k as poverty alleviation intervention program. PDP managed the poverty alleviation program better. They had SUREP that paid millions to people to start revenue and employment generating activities, they had NAPEP -National Poverty Emancipation Progamm that even gave as little as Keke Napep to people the peasant to help them earn a living etc. Today, the totality of poverty alleviation intervention of APC is either the corruption ridden school feeding program, sharing of #5000 and #10000 tradermonie, the proposed 25,000 monthly stipends to unknown persons. No country grows by sharing money that cannot feed a child for one month as poverty alleviation intervention. Obi is very right here. APC needs to bring in sound people to manage the economy for them , that is the Secret PDP used to keep the economy working to a very reasonable extent.

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by floret23(f): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
True sir.

Tinubu and his gang of thieves has limited thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by JoshTim: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Creamypie:
just see ur self. When APC never carry their bad head come, we experience situation wey warrant this palliative? Though its not even implemented

Oh my God,...get sense, you no gree....so you never heard about palliative during Jona administration. Or who started this palliative issue. Get sense o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Alvin212(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
PO is the real deal

E-BOLA miscreants (Yorubas)

Oya

Let the Lamentation start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Obakoolex(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
ClearFlair:
Exactly. Like will people depend on palliatives forever

Put the right sysytems in place and nobody will need palliatives.
And will you people wait for the right system to be put in place before castigating the FG

Palliatives is a temporary measure and no one dispute that.

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Dittodat: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Gbajue with another Banga.
Agulu fraudster grin
Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Mosba: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
You are khight ma presidense jor. Tinubu suppose use the money invest in ogogoro factories so that people can drink and forget about the subsidy palavar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by seunayantokun(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Yeah good talk, but you told us you would remove the oil subsidy. Why the change now?
Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Oloripelebe: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Coming from a third class degree holder
Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Alvin212(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Easy talk,

Nigeria has too many saboteurs

Exactly

They're Yorubas

Brown roof people

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Millimann: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I thought you would want to repeat the emboldened bullshit in the screenshot below which you said in the other thread.
They have realised that their druggie daddy is clueless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Creamypie(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
JoshTim:

Oh my God,...get sense, you no gree....so you never heard about palliative during Jona administration. Or who started this palliative issue. Get sense o.
I no use insult to reply u. OK? I just went straight to reply pls. I believe u are,an adult

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by blowjohn(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
My problem with palliative is how to efficiently administer it to reach all targeted recipients. It is always laden with corruption.
Also, how will people living outside their states travel back to their homestate just to collect 3k palliative?

Instead of sharing money/food, better use the money to build infrastructure that will benefit all.

My problem with palliatives is that the hundreds of billions budgeted for then can be used to repair our refineeries so that fuel prices can come down.

Imagine wanting to share 500 million dollars money yet refineeries are not working

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by HardBishop: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
If this guy had won, he'd have ran a propaganda government, the other day his people were cheering Otti on for flagging off a 3.5km road.

I wanted you to be president for sometime so that Nigerians will learn that empty barrels make the loudest noise but not anymore, from your utterances, I'm convinced more than ever that you have nothing to offer. You just want to be president to prove your political enemies wrong.
If you know what this obi did to curb corruption in ANAMBRA state. U go close mouth. Politicians even hate this guy because he squeeze everyone criminal blokos to to save ANAMBRA state from excessive spending.
We should give him 4 yrs to overturn Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Alvin212(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:
APC gathered poor economic thinkers. they are only good in propaganda

Dead brains from brown roof tribe

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by pohef79137: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Truly, fuel subsidy is an organised crime. God help us

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Ochyes: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
President Peter Obi my man

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by redsun(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's certainly a motor Park initiative, most likely initiated by mc olumo. The so-called government has no idea who needs assistance in the country. In truth, every non-thieving Nigerian requires assistance now, and their problems cannot be solved by accepting temporary stipends from those who are the main cause of the difficulties.

That place is a gangster paradise, and until that changes, nothing is going to work. It's a lawless country.
Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Teeklef(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Alvin212:
PO is the real deal

E-BOLA miscreants (Yorubas)

Oya

Let the Lamentation start
To all yorubas that voted for obi,i dedicate this post for you.
Re: Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi by Klington: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
JoshTim:
See Obi talking nonsense....easier said than done. What did he do in Anambra to alleviate the sufferings of his fellow alaigbo folks.

Some of the people Obi is talking about.

Shallow minds.
Poor IQ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges / National Grid Collapses Again / APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.