Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Something You Dislike As You Grow Older - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Something You Dislike As You Grow Older (15214 Views)

Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike / What Is The Thing You Dislike About Nairaland / Some Things You Will Realize As You Grow Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Fhaze(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jestings
Constant parties
Friends with basket mouth( i go just give you distance)
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Basiljoe: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
FahBuLous:
Simple. WOMEN

"Women fundamentally lack the capacity to fully realize, much less appreciate the sacrifices a man makes to facilitate her reality. Even the most enlightened, appreciative woman you know still operates in a feminine-centric reality." - Rational Male

"Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of." - Rational Male

"Our girlfriends, our wives, daughters and even our mothers are all incapable of this idealized love." - Rational Male

Iron Rule of Tomassi #6: Women are utterly incapable of loving a man in the way that a man expects to be loved.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Softwine(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
RELATIONSHIP!!
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by daveP(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
From Religion-Respecters of Men rather than God
From Hierachy-Eagerness to participate in shady deals
From Friendship-Unnecessary peer pressure in decision making. Nobody even realizes the impact of time and why you should not die to impress people that wont spend up to 10% of a century with you.

From Family-Fakeness and Feuds
From Work- Hero worshipping
From Entertainment- stan culture (i hate to admit it, but i can use just this alone to judge character. I want to be proved wrong on this table, but the persons involved only end up showing more evidence on why my initial assessment remains valid)
Frim Business-Backstabbing and laughing it off as 'business sense/acumen'
From social circles- hypocrisy and bragging. Nagging and timidity

And a lot more

Amongst other

2 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Fhaze(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
omoyeni37:
Watching football ⚽, from 2005 to 2015, i followed football religiously, but now i have really lost interest in it.

I swear
Although I started around 2008/09 but i no get that interest again

5 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by AbujaLagos: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Poverty
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Chidozianu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
I dislike being loyal to a Country, State, Local Government, Community that did nothing for me.
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Andolive47: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
American Films, Chinese and Indian Films

I still love hip-hop
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Fearyourcreator: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Samsunny99:
A place called Nigeria where dreams are shattered
Leave , people are japaing na

1 Like

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Justiceleague1: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Well still sliced onions grin

Never liked the sight...
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Sirseedorf(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
For me I hate alcohol, even when am the only guy that doesn't drink at a gathering I still maintain my stance.
I hate adult bragging, and lastly I hate complain, anyhow it is, just find a solution to your problem instead of complain.

6 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Kendrick80(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sugar
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Deepocean(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
I used to be a lover of game, watching and playing football when I was growing up. At a point in my life I just developed zero interest for all these. I couldn't even say how these happened to me. I never knew I could leave playing game or watching football. Life goes on

3 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Validation..

Clubbing

Gambling

I now ignore bullshits n bad energy..

No time☹️

1 Like

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Jewessgratitud3: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Going for parties. I never really liked it as such though I used to try a little back in the days but now You go com drag me commot from my bed grin.

Watching TV. I used to be a tv person as a little child but now all I watch is my phone. If you like mount a big screen in front of me, I'll be pressing phone while the tv will now be watching me.

9 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
I used to do the same thing back in my teens... I had a lyrics book, up until this day, I still know every lyric to Eminem's "love the way you lie" all thanks to that lyrics book I had... grin grin grin
Highplains:

😂.i literally listen to them and write the lyrics Dow then memorize them so I could mime it on stage during social night..omo no song wey I no sabi the lyrics but now I go just Dey look like “wetin be this”
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by mablie(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sirseedorf:
For me I hate alcohol, even when am the only guy that doesn't drink at a gathering I still maintain my stance.
I hate adult bragging, and lastly I hate complain, anyhow it is, just find a solution to your problem instead of complain
Gbam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by pocom16: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
social gatherings
Hypocrites, especially the kinds that will judge you for the same sin they commit in another way..
church
alcohol and smoking
unnecessary stress
noisy people
Poverty
Foolishness
I avoid religious/ churchy people like plague..

1 Like

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by xalifo4774: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
As you grow older, you meet bills

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
TV, I have it switched off most of the time, too much noise in the world. I love me some peace and quiet.

I hate people making long calls beside me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by NFBI: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Same here, I can never stop not even at old age. I dey high way now dey blast mobb deep album. Rip prodigy😢
I don't even listen to Nigeria music 😁
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
I'm interested in all SA music genres.

And American country music, along with a bit of rock.
WantsandMore:
just curious what are you currently interested in?
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Smyk13: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
I use to listen to loud music during my teenage days, especially reggae music, (Lovers Rock) to be precise. But, now that I 've grown older, I don't listen to loud music anymore even though I still love listening to music.
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by dahunsi12(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigerian government and their leadership style

5 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by marcmao(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
more hate for the polithiefcians

2 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Lincton: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigerians and the MIRACLE they expects from our political leaders.

Some of these political leaders are from the masses.

It's only showing how terrible Naija people are.
Compare them with the Religious leaders to see if there are differences.
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by okeke6969: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
sageb:

Truly, there's a decline in RnB songs today.
The 80s,90s and early 2000s had a lot of good RnB singers unlike what we have today.
I miss the days of :
Whitney Houston
R. Kelly
Celine Dion
Lionel Richie
Diana Ross
Boys 2 men
Luther vandross
Toni Braxton, etc.

@Samantha124 who is your favourite RnB singer?

You no add tevin Campbell and twister Omo, no be here oo

2 Likes

Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by Spidermon: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Same here, I can never stop not even at old age. I dey high way now dey blast mobb deep album. Rip prodigy😢
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by creativehubb: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
The shallow mindedness and greedy, myopic nature of corrupt political leaders.
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by MN07: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Greenfaces:
The fact that death is real and certain. The fact that the date is unknown. And the fact that we never really pay attention to it despite its reality.

May Allah save us and screen us from His wrath

I can't wait to just Die and leave this unjust and chaotic world behind.

That's the only thing I look forward to an eternity of peace.

Who wouldn't want that.
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by WantsandMore: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm interested in all SA music genres.

And American country music, along with a bit of rock.
hmm getting older and mature ain't you ....?
Re: Something You Dislike As You Grow Older by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Getting married as it comes with a whole lot of responsibility. Marriage is good but it takes a whole lot out of me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guiness Book Of Records Awards Woman With World's Largest Natural Br**sts(photos / Two-storey Building Collapses In Abuja / If You Could Rename Yourself, What Will It Be This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.