Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York (15729 Views)

Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Klington: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
tongue
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by wittywriter: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Soccer is fast becoming relevant in the US lately cheesy
Messi sorry GOAT influence.

Wittyness.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Ikpunnegi01: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

She can feed you for the next 15 years without blinking.
Louder!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by jeromestarks: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
The only female baller that gets my dick hard. I can cum in this girl five times a day. grin. Other female ballers look like men embarassed Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by VaginaAcademic: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
I be wan play Gotham to win na I remember say alozie dey Houston Dash na God save me grin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by BOSSkesh(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Wetin be this abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by BodunSeO: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Kingcalls: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Only stupid People support Tinubu ...no wonder u reason like a fool... how much is her salary... she can't earn more than 5k dollars a month...she hasn't finished feeding herself, na person u wan feed for the next 15 yrs ... person wey go retire in the next 8 to 10 yrs ... u think female football is male football.. even Ransey Noah will feed her

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Black is beautiful, i swear. Just have a talent to attach.

Don't dispose yourself as a sexual object. So your balck beauty can be genuinely valued.

The Dm'es alone this lady would be getting Would e something else.

Black is beautiful. Nigerian based girls with their inferiority, patronizing skincare to glow like an over riped plantain angry.

Especially yourba girls. Most of them their skin is becoming red and green angry. So disgusting
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Prenonjebose: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Go girl. Play hard work hard.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by themanderon: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Her hairdo looks dirty.
She must have been donning that hair for a year.

I never expected much from a drug lord supporter. Your comment shows how messed up you are as a person.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by themanderon: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Her hairdo looks dirty.

I never expected much from a drug lord supporter. Your comment shows how terribly messed up you are as a person.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by clinician2x: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Her hairdo looks dirty.

That hair shines brighter than the future of you and your entire generation yet unborn.

No caprisone

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
jmoore:

No, it's the lens of your eyes that is dirty.

Probably because of too much hard drugs.
shocked grin
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
Beautiful Igbo girl

99% of Yoruba girls are Hawking Agbo

All over the country

With their terribly bleached skin

E-BOLA miscreants (Yorubas)

Oya

Let the Lamentation start
You are a lowlife for insulting a whole tribe. Spits

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by jmoore(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
I be wan play Gotham to win na I remember say alozie dey Houston Dash na God save me grin

I play am NG.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by toprealman: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Always wondered why she is never at the back for super falcon. Always running to the frontline.
Why do we even play her as a defender?
The coaches need more bite upfront. Ashley is another misfit at the back.
She will be better upfront .
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by adonaimart(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Did u guys observe that she is playing as a striker?

Well done Alozie!!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by FireUpNow(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Her hairdo looks dirty.

How take know?
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by slimmax: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
All I see I a big lap
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by 3seriez(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
That Houston keeper is good, And NY/NJ wasn't that lucky, missed chances. Nice game tho.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Eastlink(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Lesbian
She’s not a lesbian. Something she clarified in her post. She loves gbola and plans to get married a to handsome Nigerian man.
The lady she tagged is married to a partner, the reason she used the tag husband.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by callmevirus(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Her hairdo looks dirty.

I dedicate "get a job" by Iam dbull great jam
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by callmevirus(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
[s][/s]
shocked

Get a life slowpoke.

Nothing as dirty in this world as you and the criminal minded Tinubu you're supporting.

What else do you do than jumping from one thread to another on nairaland defending a complete idiot of self acclaimed president just because of 30k monthly stipend.

If that guy dey see 30k for defending Tinubu
Make I bend

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by rapcy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
toprealman:
Always wondered why she is never at the back for super falcon. Why do we play her as a defender. The coaches need more bite upfront. Ashley is another misfit at the back. She is better upfront

I shock too, never knew she plays as a forward
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by rapcy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
3seriez:
That Houston keeper is good, And NY/NJ wasn't that lucky, missed chances. Nice game tho.
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Chetas81(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
The black African keep on serving their colonial masters, but we failed to Do things that will attract the oyinbo man, only gun and jazzz we Sabi carry
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Chetas81(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Louder!
oyinbo no dey play for black African citizen, because God did not allowed it from heaven

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Frankobenn: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Lesbian
Cry cry baby. Yeloba thief
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Badassniggga(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Because she plays football in the US? LoL dey play grin grin even one year Dem no born her Papa well. I bet you thought everyone in America is Elon Musk with unending cash grin. She's a beauty tho. wink wink wink
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by phemmyfour: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
naptu2:
Michelle Alozie scores a brace to give Houston a 2-0 victory over Ify Onumonu's New York/New Jersey Gotham.

Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wtHPPcXpgs?si=v0dIh_Xhn925ABNc

https://www.completesports.com/alozie-marks-return-from-suspension-with-brace-for-houston-dash/
Goals are like ketchup.....while penalty is like carbohydrate. Difficult for you to convert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Rejects Both Barca And Real Madrid Bids For Neymar / Chelsea Puts £62m Price Tag On Alvaro Morata / Osaze Proposed Himself As Eagles' Captain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.