Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York (15752 Views)

Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by killsmith(f): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
So she can play as a striker?
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Felaincarnated: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Werey.. U tink sey na Apc matter dem dey do dia
TemplarLandry:
Her hairdo looks dirty.
She must have been donning that hair for a year.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by naptu2: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Michelle Alozie usually plays as a right winger for Houston Dash and as a right back for the Super Falcons.

After the World Cup she also played as a right back in one of Houston Dash' games.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by ashawopikin(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omo Dem wan kill her, those oyibi girls dey play rough o
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by AfonjaPriest: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Christeni:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Yinksy09(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Alozie is a very good player.

Look at the Oraimo 16000 mAh power bank

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Danisaint112(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2023
[s][/s]
ThiefnubuBandit:

She can feed you for the next 15 years without blinking.

I swear! grin grin Na you dey mind the Werey. 😁

TemplarLandry:
Her hairdo looks dirty.
She must have been donning that hair for a year.

Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by Princezibk: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
Beautiful Igbo girl

99% of Yoruba girls are Hawking Agbo

All over the country

With their terribly bleached skin

E-BOLA miscreants (Yorubas)

Oya

Let the Lamentation start
you’re a dunce and Certified nincompoop . No tribe is superior, we’re all equal , so better go find a Job than waiting for the next controller before you put a food on your table … Ashiewere 😏
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by potland: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I heard she has a long tongue.. grin
sucks dick. Open your dick
Re: Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York by potland: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Judolisco:
Dis babe fine sha
would you like to suck her pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osaze Proposed Himself As Eagles' Captain. / Chelsea Puts £62m Price Tag On Alvaro Morata / Super Eagles: Is Jose Peseiro The Man To Take Us To The Promised Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.