Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) (3698 Views)

My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by dominzy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Just go through these screen shot and you will understand why.

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by dominzy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2023

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by dominzy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2023

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by dominzy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2023

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by dominzy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Drop ur opinions .
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Jeon(f): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Very silly, but the funniest one is @ forest and cutlass 😂 .

17 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
There is always a block button, She shouldn't be daft not to use it, same way a lady would ask for 50k, so she can think about dating you as a man. Block!!

Not everyone is normal, in this country, You can imagine a human supporting a drug baron as a president, out of tribal bigotry.

A public figure who is hiding his certificate from Chicago university from the public.

And you expect that person to be normal, hell no.

Like i said earlier, use the block button.

I wonder why this local forum, doesn't have one.

12 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by austinziza(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Little21: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Very naughty, and what's with "I will sperm you up"😂.

3 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Amb1045(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Some simps are desperate for sex 🌝🌝🌝🌝😂😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by FitCorper: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
That forest and cutlass had me laughing my ass what off.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Greystone: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
But seriously, I didn’t know that guys f*ck up this badly grin

These are actually very annoying.

The one that got me is from “Happy Sunday “ to “send me a picture of your t*t* “

I mean like WTF Nigga, you dey alright so? WTF is wrong with you? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chai, I'm ashamed for these generation of boys 🫣 most of them have nothing upstairs except sèx, they can't even have a decent conversation with the opposite gender without displaying sexual stupidity, no wonder when they travel out culture shock exposes their lack of home training, just like the recent story on fp of a student that asked his room mate if she's a virgin, for those that doubted that story, I hope you can see that Nigerian men are capable of asking such stupid question on a first time basis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Krisdan(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jeon:
Very silly, but the funniest one is @ forest and cutlass 😂 .
I swear..😄😄😄 I don even screenshot am

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by JasonNOTStatham: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Forrest and cutlass grin
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Its vice versa. Sentiments away... [quote author=Biglittlelois post=126157353]Chai, I'm ashamed for these generation of boys, most of them,
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Mikel99(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Greystone:
But seriously, I didn’t know that guys f*ck up this badly grin

These are very annoying.

The one that got me is from “Happy Sunday “ to “send me a picture of your t*t* “

I mean like WTF Nigga, you dey alright so? WTF is wrong with you? grin
And the idiot expects her to send it just like that.

4 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Mikel99(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
dominzy:
Just go through these screen shot and you will understand why.
grin grin grin do you have more of this?

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rubbish…
That's how someone was asking if they still sniff panties. Yuck!
Some guys/men are supposed to remain toddlers forever…
angry

4 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
God abeg ooo

People dey this life o.

What did I just read.

* Crazy how they turn psycho if they don't get their desired replies. Ahhhh!!!

3 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bunkbars:
There is always a block button, She shouldn't be daft not to use it, same way a lady would ask for 50k, so she can think about dating you as a man. Block!!

Not everyone is normal, in this country, You can imagine a human supporting a drug baron as a president, out of tribal bigotry.

A public figure who is hiding his certificate from Chicago university from the public.

Everything about you guys is "drug baron, ronu, peter obi, Yoruba, tinubu, etc". Una no de tire? Don't derail. This thread isn't about that.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
The girls want it, too. Cos I don't know why you should continue relying someone talking like this. One said she's single and the reply that followed was insult. Some are not mentally stable, you know.

3 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Christane: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dis post suppose to be in the front page ...lol

People re damn funny ...

Please can u teach me how to trade forest ...

And he said u get cutlass ..lol ..very funny

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
I really found it hard to believe what I read up there. They were funny though, I had to laugh hysterically, with tears all over my cheeks grin..

Too many SIMPs, who will deliver? In other words, (in Portable's voice) "God abeg o, who help o?"..

I honestly don't know if these niggers are just catching cruise online or something. I mean, see how that one was asking the lady to send a photo of her t*t* for him to see, as per a doctor or an investigator cheesy..

It's both ways though, with below as an example...

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by PinkNature: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
😅
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Everything about you guys is "drug baron, ronu, peter obi, Yoruba, tinubu, etc". Una no de tire? Don't derail. This thread isn't about that.
Fake Chicago certificate, not winning 25% of te FCT.

Using thuggery to disenfranchise, eligible citizens.

Tinubu have a criminal case at the u.s, court.

Dual citizenship, guinea citizen grin

Efcc criminal case.

And many more, presidency doesn't fit him at all. His confused, zero ideas.

It's a shame peasants like you, supports a criminal
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Little21: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Rubbish…
[b]That's how someone was asking if they still sniff panties. Yuck!

Some guys/men are supposed to remain toddlers forever…[/b] angry
I thought I was the only one that saw it🤦

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by AdamuKD: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bunkbars:

You have said it all
You don finish work
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by purples25(f): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2023
Lol, and they want the world to believe that women are the sex crazy ones, the promiscuous ones. A lot of times, as shown in these images, ladies are pushed. Yes, not completely innocent all the time, but most times they are pushed, even into becoming sexual maniacs.

When one is a single searching for a partner and for years this is the harassment you'll be facing. Head on demands for sex, no respect. It ends for some ladies, and some other ladies never get to know what it is to meet a decent man, or to be courted decently. Then the same men come out and make them look like ho.es. It's really sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by Fahvvy: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Women generally love attention, whether it be good or bad undecided...

If all those ladies were really offended by those comments, they would've blocked them a long time ago undecided...

But no undecided...
Their need for attention most of the times surpasses their ability to reason properly undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2023

You’re a nobody atiku and obi lost deal with it
Mr tribal bigot
Re: See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) by DyingFetus: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Op better kys you sick retarded fok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Paid My Wife Dowry / DOES MY BOYFRIEND DESERVE ME?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.