Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings (4616 Views)

The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / My Husband Has Become Boring, He Hardly Makes The Bed When He Gets Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings by cynthiafred67(f): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
Agybabe:

Both of u suld b in concord agreement wit your choices. Bt in dis case, i blieve LADIES FIRST. U wil b d one 2 wear it 4 christ sake. Try n mk him undastand dat d only tin dat wil bring u bak swit memories suldn't cause u sadnex weneva u luk @ it n rmbr n say 2 urself ''dis is nt wat i had wanted''.
Re: Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings by nnwniger: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2011
[img]http://wedding[/img]
Re: Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings by Ayoola33(f): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
Was in the same boat, recently got married, sent him a picture of what I would like since he was getting the rings, he refused to show them to me even when I arrived into the country and asked to take a look at it, saw it on our wedding day, it was quite the opposite of what I wanted but the fact that he picked it out and it was from his heart made it all well, and I proudly wear it everyday, So it really depends on the both of you, if you are comfortable with him picking it out go for it  wink
Re: Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
I shopped for our wedding rings alone.I picked what I love,my husband doesn't really care about the look of the rings once I am happy with my choice.Guess ur man has a different wiring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Need On This Issue. / When Sleep Eludes Me... / Nigeria's High Birth Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.