Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home (10342 Views)

Poll: Who Sacrifices More?

Mother: 83% (138 votes)
Father: 16% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / How Do You Manage The Home In Time Of Scarcity? / What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by prixxy(f): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2011
is it the mothers or the fathers
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by r231(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
Me
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by lepa001(f): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
Not because am a lady, Answer====> WOMAN
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Tinax(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
mother now,
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Abbycrown(f): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mothers. cool
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Stallion84(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
na the women b d sacrifice sef. dem dey try abeg
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by eghost247(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by akinreals: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
mothers all they way, God bless my wife
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by eghost247(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
akinreals:

and mine too God Bless
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by amumex: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
akinreals:

kiss kiss kiss

Is the woman.they are really trying.My wife all the way

Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by akinreals: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
They can sacrifice anything, wonderful people  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by efisher(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
If it is contribution, both

If it is effort, both

As for sacrifice, it is the MOTHER.

God bless the mamas  cool
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Godalone(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mothers !
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by software(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
who dey ask this kind of question? It is a fact, na mama dey make the most sacrifice for home,

@efisher
U didnt get the question well, It says who makes the Most sacrifice for the Home, ? it has to be someone,
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by ritapearl(f): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mothers. They go all out to make their homes.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by phases: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
The mother/wife. They are called the weaker vessels but really are stronger. Its rare before you see the father/husband making the most sacrifice, Sweet mother
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by kaduto(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
It's the mummies all the way. God bless us all. kiss
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by tglaz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
Its not a function of gender,rather,its a function of who loves the home more.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
I'm going to be honest I think it is even.
In a well balanced home where the mother and father tend to their responsibilities
the work is shared evenly.

The mother's sacrifice comes in the form of dedicating her life and time to tend to her husband
and children. She is responsible for keeping things in the family in order and in a way that accommodates
the husband but is also healthy for the children such as maintaining a clean home, cooking meals,
and providing the emotional support to them.

The father's, is more so the of lack of bonding. Usually we look to the father to be the bread winner.
He spends most of his time outside of the home and is usually that parent who least 'liked' lol being the
disciplinarian and the one who plays the role as the 'king of the castle'. Men (responsible ones/fathers)
spend time in the office/work and provide the 'bacon' (money) but his efforts are usually overlooked as he
doesn't usually have the time to spend with the children as much as his wife.

so in a nut shell, the wife usually lacks time to herself and spends the majority of her day dedicated to her family
and the father spends most of his time physically away from the family working in order to keep the physical
foundation in tact (home/finances).

As far as voting goes I choose the mother because she not only has to provide for her husband and children but also herself
which is unfortunately last on her list of priorities,   undecided (If that makes sense. I am sure it does. Take a look at the poll results! grin)
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by nvo5(f): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
sweet mother
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by hackney(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
@OP

U have been watching the wright stuff today abi smiley

Anyway i think its the mother.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by MissyB3(f): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
The mother  cool

Lmao . . .Mother = 30 Father= 2 grin grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by debest1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
the couple>>>Papa & Mama
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by spyder880(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
The father for sure, who spends all the money and stands out in the sun all day.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by chisomquee: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mothers,they sacrifice more in the home.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by dtraveler: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
Parenthood is cool, I make no sacrifices, I just love it, . I do it for the love of it, simple,
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by johnwell(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
Only Professional bachelors suggest that men sacrifices most in the home, 75% of loads in the house is on the women
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by folaosemen: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
mama of course,
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by obowu: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
MAN
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Freiburger(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
Both
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
The men will say it's the Father and the women will say it's the mother . . .  

But I think it varies from family to family . . . .  undecided

Growing up I didn't see the 'great' sacrifice my mum made but looking at my BFF's marriage, I can see all too clearly how she's the one putting in the MOST to make the marriage work!  undecided
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Natasha2(f): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
definitely  definitely definitely the WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.