Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) (25916 Views)

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by WilexNaija123(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Yes ohhhhhhh
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Isobug: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
But the Governor continues if he decides to appeal, which he will definitely appeal
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Na to go Keffi drink beer be that.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Chasito(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is how we are going to celebrate by the time Atiku is done with Tinubu
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Larryndelaw: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Now they are all praising the Judiciary but once it goes against them,they will be saying all eyes on Judiciary and condemning the judges
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Larryndelaw: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
No sane person that will not celebrate the downfall of the evil called APC.
Soits PDPthat used Igbo headfirst pigpong for 16 years you want. Don't know how you people think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Chijeep(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Congrats. PDP supporters celebrating because the Judiciary works grin

APC and PDP keeps passing the ball to themselves while ADM, LP, NNPP, Accord, e.t.c watch from the side lines. cheesy
Yes but even the dumbest politicians felt Obi and LP.
ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY, WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT ELECTION
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by AskNgige2: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
gosling762:
Lol. This one wen celebration boku, be like them don see shege for the guy hand oh. grin
What do u expect from APC?

APC is evil and evil is APC

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by AskNgige2: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
CelestineNelson:
I feel like shouting oh God when will you Eliminate Tinubu also...Wherever APC is found pls flush them

We are also here shouting when God will eliminate Hope uzodimma
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by ajebuter(f): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Seriously with these upturning and over turning of the 2023 elections

It is pertinent to ask

What did Mahmood Yakubu and his gang ever do right during the elections?

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by hatchy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I will visit Toto local government this week to join them in the celebration
Please arrange some women for me when you get there....I will join you later in the week. I was told that kpekus are in abundance and served free of charge in that LGA because of it's name. They actually live up to their name "TOTO"
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by olamike02: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
They should relax 😁. The governor will definitely appeal this judgement. But if there's magomago, the governor should start packing his load.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Exceed15: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is victory for the people of Nasarawa who were robbed of their votes.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Raskimonojendor: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Prodans:
Just dey play
Is not your play nah 😂
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by BodunSeO: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
!!?
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Diligence: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
worst thing that could happen to any State or Country is to hv people you did not vote installed as your "elected leaders".

Congratulations to the great people of Nasarawa State.

Please Supreme Court should return the People's Stolen Mandate so that millions of Nigerians can rejoice!
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by ggood: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I will visit Toto local government this week to join them in the celebration
oya I will tell my babe to arrange you one babe
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by TOMMYS: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
With 4k votes. Dey play I will keep Una in my prayers.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Trustmea: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
I wish A Christian will govern that state.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Corrinthians(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Victory for democracy. The judiciary works. According to Obidient IPOB. cheesy

Congratulations to the winner.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by garfield1: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Na to go Keffi drink beer be that.

Keffi is apc domain.dont try it
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by garfield1: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
TOMMYS:
With 4k votes. Dey play I will keep Una in my prayers.

Leave am.how will you upturn 60k votes to 4k
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by garfield1: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Trustmea:
I wish A Christian will govern that state.

In 2027
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Kingspin(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Let's the court keep disgracing INEC
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Fearyourcreator: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
CelestineNelson:
I feel like shouting oh God when will you Eliminate Tinubu also...Wherever APC is found pls flush them
Smiles ...
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Sillymoderators: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Godfullsam:
Lol

APC is now endangered party. Nobody wants them anymore.

Very soon, that party will go into extinction in nasarawa state and in Nigeria at large.
Indeed! Make una dey fool una self over one election judgement. As if the people in PDP are not the ones from APC and vice versa.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Sillymoderators: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
CelestineNelson:

Stop talking from anus pls
That is a fact, you people are hypocrites!
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by planetx: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nigerians and senseless jubilation, what is the difference between the Pdp and Apc candidate. Two sides of the same coin, two wings on the same dirty rotten bird.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Sillymoderators: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
The will of the people. When tribunal ruled their nonsense in favor of Tinubu, did you see any celebration like this? The will of the people was taken away. Watch how majority of Nigerians celebrated Ilebaye yesterday. Remember how people celebrated when good luck lost then? That was the will of the people then cos they wanted change. When you win fair and square and you are the will of the people, you need no explanation, you need no propaganda, you need no bribery. People will sing your praise for you. No one is a kid irrespective of propagandas being forced by APC, we all know the will of the people.
So to you from APC back to PDP is a change?
If anybody is declared winner will his supporters not naturally come out to jubilate? Does that means that is the will of the people?
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Charisma01: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Wait until the Supreme Court reverses this ruling and you'll see these same beat-down, hungry, jobless, and bored people still celebrating.

Nigerians are just good at being herded in a mob mentality fashion.

It makes them feel good about themselves and among fellow mobs.

I feel so sorry for them most times because I genuinely think they do not know any better.

Always moving with the flow even if it'd end up costing their lives in the long run, they know not any better and could care less even if they knew.

Very bitter soul. Same way Tinubu will be removed too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Open And Dirty Drainage System: Will Babajide Sanwo-olu Rescue Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.