Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) (25912 Views)

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by AutoConsult: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
CelestineNelson:
I feel like shouting oh God when will you Eliminate Tinubu also...Wherever APC is found pls flush them
Please shout it, God has a special way of reacting to people like you. A truck, a bike and an aboki
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Sillymoderators: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
No sane person that will not celebrate the downfall of the evil called APC.
Una no dey think at all...the same people in APC are still the ones in PDP.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Bluntemperor: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:
The Nigerian judiciary is the best in the world
Some bitter people just detest them when it doesn't favour them.

ahhhhh,the Justices are now ok for both the LP and PDP - the Justices are Not Bought,the moment it is their Favour!
But anytime it's against them- ah , APC has bought them and all those foolish and gaulibles stuff!
Like President Biden to Trump - Democracy don't work that way!
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Jostoman: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
gosling762:
Lol. This one wen celebration boku, be like them don see shege for the guy hand oh. grin
they necked themselves when they were protesting against the declaration of the governor by inec, you could see the joy in them now. I still dont know why inec find it difficult to allow poeple's mandate to stand.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Keffi is apc domain.dont try it

Lol.
I have good friends in Keffi and Akwanga. No be me be tribunal wey collect them governorship seat na.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by toprealman: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Crystaly:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank
Anthony M.Okeke, congrats!
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Tin07(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good one
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by garfield1: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.
I have good friends in Keffi and Akwanga. No be me be tribunal wey collect them governorship seat na.

Transferred aggression is real oh
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Transferred aggression is real oh

Me wey like fight pass the beer sef grin?! I dey Keffi tomorrow afternoon straight.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by dalaman: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
The will of the people. When tribunal ruled their nonsense in favor of Tinubu, did you see any celebration like this? The will of the people was taken away. Watch how majority of Nigerians celebrated Ilebaye yesterday. Remember how people celebrated when good luck lost then? That was the will of the people then cos they wanted change. When you win fair and square and you are the will of the people, you need no explanation, you need no propaganda, you need no bribery. People will sing your praise for you. No one is a kid irrespective of propagandas being forced by APC, we all know the will of the people.

Pito Obi is the will of IPOB people not Nigerians.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by NOwazobia: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
2023 election cannot be forgotten in history.

It should be thought in history classes. 😕
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Artiiclebeast: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Charisma01:

Very bitter soul. Same way Tinubu will be removed too.

Empty skull and soul.

What's my business with you, Obi, Atiku, and Tinubu?

I only hope you can smell how useless you truly are.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by jahsharon: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Idiots and nincompoops would not say Nigeria's judges are animals now
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by pat077: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Don't celebrate yet untill appeal gives their verdict
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Obviouslyblunt: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
dalaman:

Pito Obi is the will of IPOB people not Nigerians.
you called Peter Obi not me, so you know the will of the people.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by MOGPman(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEkdkojwfs

Wild celebrations have rented the streets of Nasarawa following the victory of the PDP governorship candidate, David Ombugadu at the election tribunal.

The election petition tribunal in Lafia, Nasarawa state, had nullified the victory of Abdullahi Sule as governor of Nasarawa, and declared David Ombugadu, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as winner of the poll.
During the ruling on Monday, two of the justices said Ombugadu won the election, while one judge dissented.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had declared Sule, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), as winner of the election with 347,209 votes.

Ombugadu polled second with 283,016 votes.

However, the PDP candidate had expressed dissatisfaction with the outcome of the governorship election, citing alleged irregularities.

In a video that surfaced on the internet, the PDP candidate was seen expressing happiness about the ruling. There is also currently mild celebration in the state among the politician’s supporters.
It's actually long overdue for Eggon people of Nasarawa State!
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by MOGPman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Wait until the Supreme Court reverses this ruling and you'll see these same beat-down, hungry, jobless, and bored people still celebrating.

Nigerians are just good at being herded in a mob mentality fashion.

It makes them feel good about themselves and among fellow mobs.

I feel so sorry for them most times because I genuinely think they do not know any better.

Always moving with the flow even if it'd end up costing their lives in the long run, they know not any better and could care less even if they knew.
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us! What God cannot sanction does not exist!!
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by funshint(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
With this level of jubilation in the capital city....no doubt; whoever is in power now in Nasarawa is nothing but an imposition. Kogi state to follow.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by lapintoz: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is a professional, meticulous and deliberately alms seeking post. I have been seeing this on NL for over a year now.

I'm certain that the effort and incisiveness of this plea should have made its mark by now unless this is now a spaming venture 🙂

Crystaly:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by potland: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I will visit Toto local government this week to join them in the celebration
you suck toto right?
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by blackmantis: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
lapintoz:
This is a professional, meticulous and deliberately alms seeking post. I have been seeing this on NL for over a year now.

I'm certain that the effort and incisiveness of this plea should have made its mark by now unless this is now a spaming venture 🙂

He is a professional begger with several monikers which he uses to like his posts.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by EggonBoy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to us the good people of Nasarawa state for this remarkable victory at the tribunal today.
We have suffered a lot from the hands of our oppressors.
May this victory remained unchanged from now and beyond.
God bless Nasarawa state.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by abuhlawal(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by truthfinder319: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Children of hate who are not from Nassarawa are happy. Now, all eyes are not on Judiciary
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by truthfinder319: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Children of hate who are not from Nassarawa are happy. Now, all eyes are not on Judiciary

Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEkdkojwfs

Wild celebrations have rented the streets of Nasarawa following the victory of the PDP governorship candidate, David Ombugadu at the election tribunal.

The election petition tribunal in Lafia, Nasarawa state, had nullified the victory of Abdullahi Sule as governor of Nasarawa, and declared David Ombugadu, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as winner of the poll.
During the ruling on Monday, two of the justices said Ombugadu won the election, while one judge dissented.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had declared Sule, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), as winner of the election with 347,209 votes.

Ombugadu polled second with 283,016 votes.

However, the PDP candidate had expressed dissatisfaction with the outcome of the governorship election, citing alleged irregularities.

In a video that surfaced on the internet, the PDP candidate was seen expressing happiness about the ruling. There is also currently mild celebration in the state among the politician’s supporters.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by MTNnews: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
God will have to eliminate your hopeless n foolish Igbo father first.
CelestineNelson:
I feel like shouting oh God when will you Eliminate Tinubu also...Wherever APC is found pls flush them
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by CelestineNelson: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
MTNnews:
God will have to eliminate your hopeless n foolish Igbo father first.

🤣😅😂😂🤣😅😂🤣😆 I am not even an Igbo person ...stop the hate on igbos pls. However, I will not abuse you because supporting Tinubu is already an abuse for you.
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Lumarstone: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to to the PDP candidate for proving his case before the Tribunal Judges. Expect such wild cerebration when PO will be declared as president!
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Jsucre(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Appeal case grin APC dey laf
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by Easylife1234: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) by MTNnews: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Of course you are a Jew from hell,I know that much about you n yes a miserable soul destined to doom too. That's what you are rolled up in one.

CelestineNelson:

🤣😅😂😂🤣😅😂🤣😆 I am not even an Igbo person ...stop the hate on igbos pls. However, I will not abuse you because supporting Tinubu is already an abuse for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Chinese Supplier Blames ‘Bad Luck’ For Frequent Locomotive Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.