Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. (16235 Views)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:00am On Nov 08, 2015
I've never really liked Igbos in all honesty. I'll admit it right off the bat. I find them to be rude, loud and ungrateful. They live in the North and SW by the millions. They're accommodated in SW unlike anywhere else yet they hate us Yorubas with a passion. The one group that claims to hate Nigeria the most seems to have no problem leaving Igboland in droves to live in the so called "Zoo". Funny isn't it? Wouldn't it make sense if they relocated back to the SE and developed their own land instead of agitating and bringing problems to other people's ancestral homelands?

I think Igbos should go. Every single one of them. I won't miss them. Not one.

I get tired of hearing about Igbos every single day. I get tired of hearing the same old Igbo sob story. I get tired of igbos pointing fingers at everyone BUT themselves. I get tired of Igbos referring to Nigeria as zoo whilst they're the one that have done the most damage to Nigeria's image in and out of the country. ESPECIALLY OVERSEAS with their drug dealing and fraudulent activities. Who has painted Nigeria with a Black brush overseas more than the great Biafrans?

I suppose this will be seen as a rant but it really isn't. I'm just a Nigerian that's tired of Igbos and their bullshit. I want them to leave. I support their exodus from nigeria wholeheartedly. Igbos don't want to be here. It's like keeping a cancerous tumor in the body. Why wouldn't you remove it?

Let them go! Let them have Biafra! If they manage to turn it into the "Japan of Africa" good for them. If it sinks like the Titanic (which I believe it will...No hard feelings) they won't have anyone else to point the finger at but themselves. Let us in Nigeria try and make this country be the country we all know deep down it can be. Let these people leave. One Nigeria won't exist as long as Igbos are here because they don't believe it themselves. They're stuck in 1967. They haven't been able to move past the days of the war. Because of this they will never truly be able to progress in Nigeria. Nigeria doesn't need a group of 30 million crying and moaning about a war (That they started) that ended over 40 years ago. How will we ever be able to progress as a country with that rubbish? Let them leave and lets start from scratch.

Just my thoughts and feelings.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 3:11am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:
I've never really liked Igbos in all honesty. I'll admit it right off the bat. I find them to be rude, loud and ungrateful. They live in the North and SW by the millions. They're accommodated in SW unlike anywhere else yet they hate us Yorubas with a passion. The one group that claims to hate Nigeria the most seems to have no problem leaving Igboland to live in the so called "Zoo". Funny isn't it? Wouldn't it make sense if they relocated back to the SE and developed their own land instead of agitating and bringing problems to other people's ancestral homelands?

I think Igbos should go. Every single one of them. I won't miss them. Not one.

I get tired of hearing about Igbos every single day. I get tired of hearing the same old Igbo sob story. I get tired of igbos pointing fingers at everyone BUT themselves. I get tired of Igbos referring to Nigeria as zoo whilst they're the one that have done the most damage to Nigeria's image in and out of the country. ESPECIALLY OVERSEAS with their drug dealing and fraudulent activities. Who has painted Nigeria with a Black brush overseas more than the great Biafrans?

I suppose this will be seen as a rant but it really isn't. I'm just a Nigerian that's tired of Igbos and their bullshit. I want them to leave. I support their exodus from nigeria wholeheartedly. Igbos don't want to be here. It's like keeping a cancer in the body. Why wouldn't you remove it?

Let them go! Let them have Biafra! If they manage to turn it into the "Japan of Africa" good for them. If it sinks like the Titanic (which I believe it will...No hard feelings) they won't have anyone else else to point the finger at but themselves. Let us in Nigeria try and make this country be the country we all know deep down it can be. Let these people leave.

Just my thoughts and feelings.

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013 
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba 
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos 

The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National
Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics
from year 2010 – 2014.
NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made.The states that
had the highest number of arrests in 2014 are..
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401

TOTAL NUMBER OF DRUG CASES BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE

North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682

NUMBER OFCONVICTIONS SECURED BY STATE
Kano secured the highest with a total of 182 convictions, followed by
Kaduna with 151, while Lagos secured 125 convictions. Borno State
secured the least with 2 convictions.

www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/

That's all I have to say to this trash. Yoloba no matter how much times you savage neanderthals tried to modify the reality, statistics would continue busting Una propaganda.

Anyway, let Me go back to another yoloba savage monkey propaganda bursting I'm currently working on.

87 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Rose2014: 3:16am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

That's all I have to say to this trash. Yoloba no matter how much times you savage neanderthals tried to modify the reality, statistics would continue busting Una propaganda.

Anyway, let Me go back to another yoloba savage monkey propaganda bursting I'm currently working on.

I bet the op didn't see this coming cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well done my brother for countering their lies with facts

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:18am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Igbo-made stats.

How many igbos push drugs internationally?

Drug trafficking on the rise at Enugu airport, NDLEA says
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/180511-drug-trafficking-on-the-rise-at-enugu-airport-ndlea-says.html

Igbos are the #1 drug pushers in Nigeria. These cases in the SW are mostly by igbo immigrants in Lagos/Ogun states. Igbos have infiltrated Yorubaland with their criminal activities.

@OP
Why do you think we Yoruba online-warriors don't touch their thread. They need to hurry up and pack out of the SW.

No one is holding them down. Why are igbo leaders and elders not saying anything? I dey vex for them o.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by IGBOSON1: 3:21am On Nov 08, 2015
Your diatribe is more of a frustrated rant than anything else!

Though you've tried to shield it with posturings of fair-mindedness and moral indignation, your post belies your true xenophobic and hateful nature! It's smug bigots like you who feel they're doing Igbos a favor by 'accommodating' them in 'your land', and who feel Igbos got their comeuppance before, during and after the uncivil war.....it's bigots like you that are the real obstacles to Nigeria ever becoming a true nation!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:23am On Nov 08, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Though you've tried to shield it with posturings of fair-mindedness and moral indignation, your post belies your true xenophobic and hateful nature! It's smug bigots like you who feel they're doing Igbos a favor by 'accommodating' them in 'your land', and who feel Igbos got their comeuppance before, during and after the uncivil war.....it's bigots like you that are the real obstacles to Nigeria ever becoming a true nation!

Na wa o.

If we don't support una, you cry wolf. When we support you guys, you still cry wolf.

Please hurry up and gerrout grin

The favor has run out. Protest in the SW abeg so people can chase you back to your erosive landlocked region.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

The truth is most Nigerians that are arrested overseas for drug dealing and fraudulent acts are Igbos. We both know it's true. It' not propaganda, just facts.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 3:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Igbo-made stats.

How many igbos push drugs internationally?

Drug trafficking on the rise at Enugu airport, NDLEA says
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/180511-drug-trafficking-on-the-rise-at-enugu-airport-ndlea-says.html

Igbos are the #1 drug pushers in Nigeria. These cases in the SW are mostly by igbo immigrants in Lagos/Ogun states. Igbos have infiltrated Yorubaland with their criminal activities.

@OP
Why do you think we Yoruba online-warriors don't touch their thread. They need to hurry up and pack out of the SW.

No one is holding them down. Why are igbo leaders and elders not saying anything? I dey vex for them o.

See this worthless monkey.
Like I told your dimwitted bro who asked the exact same question when I equally provided him FACTS that your savage Southwest is the most criminal den in the south.

SE has MORE Igbo living in it than your savage South West yet SE still records the least in drug convictions and other crimes. Now let that sink in your head? If the Igbo's where the ones committing the crimes in your savage Southwest, SE would recorded highest since it has more Igbo dimwit

While I'm at it, of course Enugu airport would have am increase in drug trafficking. Like f2king duh? Lagos, abuja and co have Ben there longer thus have more security put in to monitor such activity while Enugu is a new airport thus security there would be less compared to the rest so duh, most drug trafficker would choose a new airport to trafficking because it posses the least chances for them getting caught. LIKE DUH?

If God put a brain in your Neandertal head, try using it. It's not there as a decoration. Enyi

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:32am On Nov 08, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Not frustrated. Just tired.

When will you stop blaming everyone else for your own problems? When will you start taking accountability for your own actions instead of making it seem as if it's everyone else's fault? Hey, if it makes you feel as if you're right, call me a bigot. The truth is you have been accommodated all over Nigeria.Very few Hausas and Yoruba live in Igboland yet millions of Igbos live in Hasua and Yorubaland. There's a reason for this.

I'm all for Igbos leaving Nigeria. I support your cause 1000% percent.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:35am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Like I told your dimwitted bro who asked the exact same question when I equally provided him FACTS that your savage Southwest is the most criminal den in the south.

SE has MORE Igbo living in it than your savage South West yet SE still records the least in drug convictions and other crimes. Now let that sink in your head? If the Igbo's where the ones committing the crimes in your savage Southwest, SE would recorded highest since it has more Igbo dimwit

While I'm at it, of course Enugu airport would have am increase in drug trafficking. Like f2king duh? Lagos, abuja and co have Ben there longer thus have more security put in to monitor such activity while Enugu is a new airport thus security there would be less compared to the rest so duh, most drug trafficker would choose a new airport to trafficking because it posses the least chances for them getting caught. LIKE DUH?

If God put a brain in your Neandertal head, try using it. It's not there as a decoration. Enyi

Well you're SUPPOSED to have more Igbos living in the SE. That's your HOMELAND isn't it? If we're being honest though we know millions of Igbos live in the SW. It's not just Lagos though. That was the old argument you people used to play. You live all over the SW nowadays. Peddling your "work" to unsuspecting citizens. We don't complain though.

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:35am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Worthful monkey, don't waste your time on NL, go and continue protesting. You have our full support. Please start packing out of the SW.
Your drugpushing days are over in the SW.

18 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Na wa o.

If we don't support una, you cry wolf. When we support you guys, you still cry wolf.

Please hurry up and gerrout grin

The favor has run out. Protest in the SW abeg so people can chase you back to your erosive landlocked region.

Strange isn't it?

15 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 3:37am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

The truth is most Nigerians that are arrested overseas for drug dealing and fraudulent acts are Igbos. We both know it's true. It' not propaganda, just facts.

Is that so then explain to us why FBI most wanted and world most wanted has yoloba more than Igbo's?

Explain to us why the two times a Nigerian made world record in the most ingested drug to traffic have all been yoloba.

Explain to us why the only area where yoloba savages outnumber every Nigerian group aka UK, Nigerian fill their jail till the point UK is literally offering to build bigger jails in Nigeria just to reduce the amount of you savage that keep overcrowding their areas?

Explain to us why the two times a 419 ring made world record and Nigerians are included, you nigg@s still dominate it more than others.

Explain to us why in history of Nigerian most notorious arm robbers and corrupt politicians, you savages still dominate it.

There's a reason why SLS called you monkies the problem of Nigeria.

In case no one ever told you savages how reality works statistic outbeats chronological naming anytime any day.

If you need the crime stats of Niggeria as well, I got that too. Likewise if you need the names of the states with highest ritualism in that niggeria I got that too. Just say when

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 3:38am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

Well you're SUPPOSED to have more Igbos living in the SE. That's your HOMELAND isn't it? If we're being honest though we know millions of Igbos live in the SW. It's not just Lagos though. That was the old argument you people used to play. You live all over the SW nowadays. Peddling your "work" to unsuspecting citizens. We don't complain though.

Someone pls explain what I wrote to this dimwit. He saw the words but based on this, it's obvious it flew past his head.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:42am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Is that so then explain to us why FBI most wanted and world most wanted has yoloba more than Igbo's?

Explain to us why the two times a Nigerian made world record in the most ingested drug to traffic have all been yoloba.

Explain to us why the only area where yoloba savages outnumber every Nigerian group aka UK, Nigerian fill their jail till the point UK is literally offering to build bigger jails in Nigeria just to reduce the amount of you savage that keep overcrowding their areas?

Explain to us why the two times a 419 ring made world record and Nigerians are included, you nigg@s still dominate it more than others.

Explain to us why in history of Nigerian most notorious arm robbers and corrupt politicians, you savages still dominate it.

In case no one ever told you savages how reality works statistic outbeats chronological naming anytime any day.

If you need the crime stats of Niggeria as well, I got that too. Likewise if you need the names of the states with highest ritualism in that niggeria I got that too. Just say when

So Igbos aren't the ones that are the most well known for drug dealing and fraud overseas? Especially in Asia and Europe. A simple yes or no will do. As for crime stats in "Niggeria" are you having a laugh buddy? Fake drugs, fraud and KIDNAPPING are things you people have perfected. I wonder how many people have met an untimely end after unexpectedly purchasing fake drugs from you holier than thou Biafrans.

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 3:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Worthful monkey, don't waste your time on NL, go and continue protesting. You have our full support. Please start packing out of the SW.
Your drugpushing days are over in the SW.

May tunder fire you for having the audacity to even think I live in that brown roof, undeveloped land filled with undeveloped Neanderthals. Do I remotely look like some more would dare even there step a foot in your douthwaste? Do I?
Even my own blood cousin did all he can to get moved to another region during his youth services. Nigg@ cried every f2king day staying there. Even common toilet uba lacked and this buff00n think I'm worthless enough to go live in that sh1thole. May thunder, hellfire and everything painful FIRE YOU for that audacity

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:45am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Drugpushing igbo albino gorilla, c'mon, save this energy for your protest.

All these lies you're telling is not good o.

When Nigeria divides, we'll be deporting drug pushers like you from any SW state. embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:47am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

May tunder fire you for having the audacity to even think I live in that brown roof, undeveloped land filled with undeveloped Neanderthals. Do I remotely look like some more would dare even there step a foot in your douthwaste? Do I?
Even my own blood cousin did all he can to get moved to another region during his youth services. Nigg@ cried every f2king day staying there. Even common toilet uba lacked and this buff00n think I'm worthless enough to go live in that sh1thole. May thunder, hellfire and everything painful FIRE YOU for that audacity

I hope the millions of Igbos that have been unfortunate enough to be accommodated in the SW start to think like you. Hopefully they will regain their senses relocate back to the great South East. The land of sky skyscrapers, milk and honey!

wink

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:48am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Why didn't you use this same thunder during your protest to fire Nigeria? Or is your thunder a chestbeater?

Your ngga cousin won't have to cry like a bytch anymore since he'll be deported. grin

22 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 3:49am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

So Igbos aren't the ones that are the most well known for drug dealing and fraud overseas? Especially in Asia and Europe. A simple yes or no will do.

In Asia Igbo have more drug traffickers like duh? There are more Igbo's in Asia than any other tribe. As for Europe, do you need the names of nigerians either serving OR currently serving jail time in UK? I'll be more than, EMPHASIS ON THAT "MORE THAN" happy to oblige. Likewise do you need the names of 419 rings so far busted with Nigerians alone. Hell 2 years ago, one made world record in New York for having the most Nigerian members, 22 to be exact..you need those names?

Look up once more, every FBI most wanted nigg@ is a 419er.. I'll repeat count the number of yolobas in comparison to Igbo's.

12 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by hmohammed(m): 3:49am On Nov 08, 2015
This is not a matter of drug dealings. Ibo people are very disgusting and selfish people. I seriously despise them. Please get d f?ck out of Nigeria. Banza bokwai

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 3:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Drugpushing igbo albino gorilla, c'mon, save this energy for your protest.

All these lies you're telling is not good o.

When Nigeria divides, we'll be deporting drug pushers like you from any SW state. embarassed

Ha you better start deporting your ekiti savages since Una are the most weed seller in that savage nation. Then again, wtf do I expect from undeveloped nonkies.

Btw: tell me the lie. Like I asked your animal bro, do you want me to prove everything I wrote. I'll be very happy to do so. just say when. Shikena.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:54am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

In Asia Igbo have more drug traffickers like duh? There are more Igbo's in Asia than any other tribe. As for Europe, do you need the names of nigerians either serving OR currently serving jail time in UK? I'll be more than, EMPHASIS ON THAT "MORE THAN" happy to oblige. Likewise do you need the names of 419 rings so far busted with Nigerians alone. Hell 2 years ago, one made world record in New York for having the most Nigerian members, 22 to be exact..you need those names?

Look up once more, every FBI most wanted nigg@ is a 419er.. I'll repeat count the number of yolobas in comparison to Igbo's.

Your Aba-made statistics is very fake. Almost 99% of igbos who travel to Asia are drug traffickers.

15 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:55am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Ha you better start deporting your ekiti savages since Una are the most weed seller in that savage nation. Then again, wtf do I expect from undeveloped nonkies.

Btw: tell me the lie. Like I asked your animal bro, do you want me to prove everything I wrote. I'll be very happy to do so. just say when. Shikena.

Deport them from where?

Start packing son. The favor has ran out.

Igbos get out of Nigeria embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2015
When you tell an igbo man he needs to pack out of NIgeria and he starts begging you for mercy embarassed embarassed embarassed

20 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 3:56am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EknDW_2bY

It's pretty sad when an Asian police officer knows the difference between Igbos and other Nigerians. You people have done an incredible job of making Nigeria look bad. Truth is I could post a million other examples of you people acting up but it wouldn't fit the "woe is me" Igbo narrative would it? Maybe it's time to start taking responsibility for your own actions instead blaming others all the time?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Please close your 2x2 shops and pack your galas, you're leaving Nigeria on December 25th grin

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 3:59am On Nov 08, 2015
LMAO!!!!!

That custom office got Igbo people pinned down: selfish, stubborn, lie so well........

Cheiiiiiii

Why we need to separate them from Nigeria so they know who is who grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:00am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

So Igbos aren't the ones that are the most well known for drug dealing and fraud overseas? Especially in Asia and Europe. A simple yes or no will do. As for crime stats in "Niggeria" are you having a laugh buddy? Fake drugs, fraud and KIDNAPPING are things you people have perfected. I wonder how many people have met an untimely end after unexpectedly purchasing fake drugs from you holier than thou Biafrans.

grin grin

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce i this

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

Kidnapping

Murder

Armed Violence beside Robbery

Rape

Car theft

Physical Assault (The only thing Igbo ranked higher than una)

Source: CLEEN foundation. A non Nigerian group that literally worked with your nation police force to come up with these stats. In fact, the only Nigerian in that group aka kemi okenyodo did all she can to reduce Una criminal traits by removing Lagos from Southwest in some category in order to diminish Una crime rate and your Southwest savage still rank HIGH. grin grin

Gotta love stats...it keep whupping Una neatherdals in the @ss

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 4:01am On Nov 08, 2015
People are getting upset lol. I'm backing your cause. What's the problem. I'm pro Biafra!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by drake22: 4:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Op you wish Igbos the to fail, I wish you to die painful death.
According to you Igbos don't believe in one Nigeria Huh
Tell me which tribe has properties scattered all over Nigeria?
How many yorubas have investments outside SW
Op Bleep off

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:01am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin grin

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce into this

Source: CLEEN foundation. A non Nigerian group that literally worked with your nation police force to come up with these stats. In fact, the only Nigerian in that group aka kemi okenyodo did all she can to reduce Una criminal traits by removing Lagos from Southwest in some category in order to diminish Una crime rate and your Southwest savage still rank HIGH. grin grin

Gotta love stats...it keep shipping Una neatherdals in the @ss

There are lots of igbos in the SW and North, it's not a surprise that these region's rates are increased in correlation with igbo migration to these regions.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday / Repatriation Of $550m Abacha Loot: U.S Court Clears Legal Hurdle / Nigeria Is Out Of Recession And President Buhari Is Transforming The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.