Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu (817 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari For Attending Global Education Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by iSense247: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Peter Obi, the flagbearer of the Labour Party in the February 25 presidential election, has been seen making a satirical comment about President Bola Tinubu’s academic record at the Chicago State University (CSU).

In a tweet, Reno Omokri, a former presidential aide, shared a video of the former governor talking about how his academic records are available to all Nigerians, adding that his Alma Mata can give his transcript.

In the video, Obi said:

“My name is Peter Obi. I am from this town. I went to this primary school, this secondary school, this university.”

The audience was heard laughing, and he then said: “I don’t need to put an injunction for you not to see it. Go and tell them in Nsuka. They will give you my transcript.”

Some Nigerians have taken to the comment section to react to the video. See some of their reactions below:

A netizen with the name, @sunnshyn01, said: “Sorry, but I do not see an atom of mockery. All I see is a message being passed.”

Amaka Agbara said: “Please, where is the mockery here? Somebody that just stated a fact.”

Oyela opined that: “Thank God for Tinubu, that lets us understand that Education is a fraud and a waste of time in Nigeria before you hold public office. That doesn’t mean you can be a Nigerian before you become a Nigerian president.”

Bigjoe recalled that Atiku had been granted access to Tinubu’s academic record at the Chicago State University.

He said: “Atiku just won the case to release the Chicago certificate; what’s your thought on that leave, Peter.”
https://247updates.com.ng/chicago-state-university-peter-obi-mocks-president-tinubu/
Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Taylor92: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Peter The Rock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
And the agulu fraudster submitted SSCE to INEC only. Hiding his questionable degree certificate

9 Likes

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by iSense247: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
“My name is Peter Obi. I am from this town. I went to this primary school, this secondary school, this university.”

The audience was heard laughing, and he then said: “I don’t need to put an injunction for you not to see it. Go and tell them in Nsuka. They will give you my transcript.”
seunmsg madridguy helinues AntiChristian duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate Ttalk

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Taylor92: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
yarimo:
And the agulu fraudster submitted SSCE to INEC only. Hiding his questionable degree certificate

By the end of today we would know why Tinubu didn’t submit SSCE like Obi

Atiku will soon go live on IG

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fraud that has not been established. CSU is standing behind their product and they have done that several times. You can't forge what belongs to you.

Hypocrite man and his hypocritical followers.

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2023

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
They are all confuse
Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by phorget(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
yarimo:

He just told you where to go get his transcripts should you need one. He promised he won't run to court for any injunction just as Ebola has been running upandan.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Afamed: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
The Pandora fraud claimed to have Oxford certificate but presented GCE miracle centre certificate to Inec.

Obi is a known international fraud
Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Afamed: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi the habitual Pandora fraud.

He was Gov for 8 years in Anambra with no single track record

Suddenly, the fraud goes around TV stations deceiving his gullible followers with fake statistics.
Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Afonjacrusder(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

By the end of today we would know why Tinubu didn’t submit SSCE like Obi

Atiku will soon go live on IG

Ogunlere the cockaine sniffing iragbiji transgender will be exposed today. grin cheesy
Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by Calabar1stSon: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
His Predecessor submitted NEPA Bill. Him for just submit Water Bill and safe himself drama.

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
phorget:

He just told you where to go get his transcripts should you need one. He promised he won't run to court for any injunction just as Ebola has been running upandan.
simple things are extremely difficult to understand for these Set of creatures

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
iSense247:
seunmsg madridguy helinues AntiChristian duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate Ttalk
How market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Peter Obi Mocks President Tinubu by AntiChristian: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
How market
grin

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo: 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Engage In Cybercrimes – EFCC Boss / The Current Rivers House Of Assembly Is An Illegal One / Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.