Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? (2142 Views)

Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by femisplash: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Donald Trump.... American citizen
Obama.................. Americn citizen

Tinubu ......................... ?

In the US, where i come from there are laws for Citizen and non citizen.
As a non citizen for example can you invoke the 5th amendment of the US constitution? There is a specific law that allows the US to release all document nd info of any individual who is a non US citizen to aid an on going case in a foreign land and that is what happened.

Zombie you go wail in vain.

You wrong. They are all graduates of US Universities and are protected by the same law.
Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by femisplash: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
HitRun:

CSU said they cannot authenticate what Tinubu submitted
CSU cannot authenticate a ceremonial certificate
which is not an official document.
Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by BigCowHornn: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
femisplash:
You wrong. They are all graduates of US Universities and are protected by the same law.

Not at all. In fact that first US judge stated the law which allows for the release of documents domiciled in the US for use in a legal proceedings in another nation

I'm not a lawyer. Can't remember the law.
Kindly do your homework if you have a problem here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by pquaver(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
HitRun:

CSU said they cannot authenticate what Tinubu submitted

They cant authenticate does not mean is fake, because they do not keep records for certificate.. The question will fall back to did he graduate from csu, yes.. So there is a higher possibility he had the certificate.. Dont forget innocent till proven guilty.. With the bolded atiku has not proven beyond reasonable doubt that the document is fake.. No worries make una dey jubilate.. At the end court go determine
Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by femisplash: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Not at all. In fact that first US judge stated the law which allows for the release of documents domiciled in the US for use in a legal proceedings in another nation

I'm not a lawyer. Can't remember the law.
Kindly do your homework if you have a problem here
No court in US can intervene in a case before a foreign court.
Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by femisplash: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
pquaver:

Theycant authenticate does not mean is fake, because tgydo not keep records for certificate.. The question will fall back to did he graduate from csu, yes.. So there is a higher possibility he had the certificate.. Dont forget innocent till proven guilty.. With the bolded atiku has motproven beyond reasonable doubt that tge document is fake.. No worries make una dey jubilate.. At the end court go determine
Headless mob do not understand simple English.
Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by hrykanu231(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Atiku is just wasting his time. The university has never denied Tinubu and has stood by their products.

Since he stole Donald Duke's childhood picture. It is possible he stole this one too...let us see the gender column

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by BigCowHornn: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
femisplash:
No court in US can intervene in a case before a foreign court.

Did I say imply or use the word intervene

Make I rest biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by BALLOSKI: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
ogaontop:
Any source of your arguments?
What he's saying is a public knowledge.

George Bush prevented the release of his academic records.

Obama stopped his own from being released.

Trump didn't even blink an eye before whipping his school into line to prevent them from releasing his academic records.

Why are these stupid judges releasing that of Tinubu to Atiku who didn't pay his school fees?

I don't really understand the American judicial system, but I feel we're being insulted here. Precedence don't work? In fact, once they convict you, you're done with - no appeal.

I don't know the lawyers hired by Tinubu to handle this case, but they did a poor job.

The same Atiku that couldn't come to the USA for corruption reason is the one coming to get the academic records of an individual?

Those judges are not right in their judgments.

2 Likes

Re: CSU Saga; Is U.S Court Biased? by ogaontop(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
BALLOSKI:
What he's saying is a public knowledge.

George Bush prevented the release of his academic records.

Obama stopped his own from being released.

Trump didn't even blink an eye before whipping his school into line to prevent them from releasing his academic records.

Why are these stupid judges releasing that of Tinubu to Atiku who didn't pay his school fees?

I don't really understand the American judicial system, but I feel we're being insulted here. Precedence don't work? In fact, once they convict you, you're done with - no appeal.

I don't know the lawyers hired by Tinubu to handle this case, but they did a poor job.

The same Atiku that couldn't come to the USA for corruption reason is the one coming to get the academic records of an individual?

Those judges are not right in their judgments.
But PEPT ruled their rubbish, they are right abi? Karma is a bitch bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Igbos In This Rotational Presidency Jargons. / Our Concern For Senator John Akpan Udoedehe (uyio Akwa Ibom Europe) / North Recruits Obasanjo To Stop Jonathan .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.