Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos (16661 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Naijavote.com Moammar Gadhafi’s Female Companions / Libyans May End Up Regretting How Moammar Gadhafi's Life Was Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by menik(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
Let the ignorant listen and rethink, how long shall Africa be in the dark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WGNtk5oBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQAp6HQPAE
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
menik:

Let the ignorant listen and rethink, how long shall Africa be in the dark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WGNtk5oBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQAp6HQPAE

He should go and preach to Libyans, they are the people at the receiving end of Gaddafi dictatorship. I don't like the way Gaddafi dead, he should have been arrested and not killed.

I hope other African leaders who use all sorts of means to stay in power learn from this, when people get fed up there is no hiding place anymore.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^^

so u think they could have done it without NATO?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
BlackLibya:

^^^^

so u think they could have done it without NATO?

They wouldn't have done it without NATO but i'm happy that NATO intervened else Gaddafi would have slaughtered every single soul that stood up against him. Like i said before, he should have arrested and jailed for live, he deserved to die slowly.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by menik(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
This is not about Libya, this is about Africa as a whole, Who is next after Gadhaffi?
African leaders must bow thier heads in shame, After years of colonization,we are still being recolonized by the same western powers,brain washed to kill people that are true revoluionaries and visionists for one africa,

SHOW ME A GADAFFI AND I WILL SHOW YOU A 100 OF THEM IN US AND EUROPE

What has  happened to George Killer Bush with more than a million iraq killed in thier unjust war?
What has happened to his NaughtyWoman Tony Blair and his other cohorts?
They walk around free and promote a dissillusioned peace that are sold to our gulible leaders

Lets not forget the countless drone attacks killing the already hungry and dying civilians in Somalia

The day of re awakening must start for those that have eyes to see.The picture says it all, The West will go after our resources are finished, at thier own timing kiss

Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
They wouldn't have done it without NATO but i'm happy that NATO intervened else Gaddafi would have slaughtered every single soul that stood up against him. Like i said before, he should have arrested and jailed for live, he deserved to die slowly.

you mean like the rebels were doing to everyone they captured?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2011
menik:

This is not about Libya, this is about Africa as a whole, Who is next after Gadhaffi?
African leaders must bow thier heads in shame, After years of colonization,we are still being recolonized by the same western powers,brain washed to kill people that are true revoluionaries and visionists for one africa,

SHOW ME A GADAFFI AND I WILL SHOW YOU A 100 OF THEM IN US AND EUROPE

What has  happened to George Killer Bush with more than a million iraq killed in thier unjust war?
What has happened to his NaughtyWoman Tony Blair and his other cohorts?
They walk around free and promote a dissillusioned peace that are sold to our gulible leaders

Lets not forget the countless drone attacks killing the already hungry and dying civilians in Somalia  

The day of re awakening must start for those that have eyes to see.The picture says it all, The West will go after our resources are finished, at thier own timing kiss

Its difficult to have a decent argument with anybody who play this ant-west game, it doesn't work anymore, it did not work in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and is not working in Syria and Yemen.

The younger generals know the truth,  we can not keep blaming the west while at the same time killing and stealing our own resource and bank them in the west, send our kids to study in the west, buy houses in the west, medical treatment in the west. Yes the west played a part in some of the things that went wrong in Africa but African leaders allowed it.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
BlackLibya:

you mean like the rebels were doing to everyone they captured?

Rebels did not kill everyone they captured, many are still in detention centers. pro-Gaddafi fighters killed as much as they can, its war and terrible things happens.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^^^^

Did they kill this man they captured?
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avnHiPFwsyk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>[/flash]
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
BlackLibya:

^^^^^^

Did they kill this man they captured?
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avnHiPFwsyk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>[/flash]

Do you have videos of Libyans killed by Gaddafi fighters?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
Do you have videos of Libyans killed by Gaddafi fighters?

No, do you?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
BlackLibya:

No, do you?

No, Gaddafi did not kill anybody, very nice man who was killed because of his oil, right?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
No, Gaddafi did not kill anybody, very nice man who was killed because of his oil, right?

he was killed because the cyrenica region of libya has always wanted a return to the monarchy. They never liked him, never have. They are a bunch of extremists according to even the United States, and they didnt like his pan-africanism.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by kl2020: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2011
This is the beginning of suffering, poverty, electricity failure, bad roads, corruption in libya, there is the possibility that libya will be a failed state just like nigeria, i pity libyans, now they will have to work hard unlike those days when gadhafi gave them everything almost free, i heard electricity in libya is free,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by zolzlolz(f): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
Gbagbo must be thanking his God
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
Gbagbo must be thanking his God

Gbagbo won the election.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by zolzlolz(f): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2011
?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2011
BlackLibya:

Gbagbo won the election.

What have u being smoking?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by zolzlolz(f): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2011
justwise:

What have u being smoking?

second that
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^

you guys really do believe everything u see on CNN and BBC? Wow, even a Republican U.S Senator knows Gbagbo won the election,

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFwpkiKPoUs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.