Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,903 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos (16749 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Naijavote.com Moammar Gadhafi’s Female Companions / Libyans May End Up Regretting How Moammar Gadhafi's Life Was Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by brainpulse: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2011
Nigerians are the only people on earth having SHORT MEMORY that is the reason why the leaders take undue advantage of them. We all know what Gadaffi tried doing to the whole Africa- wanting to create UNITED STATES OF AFRICA and where he will be the Leader. He planned Africa having her own Nuclear Bomb( and we all know what its for), and yet some brainless and senseless nigerians are praising him.
The same man equiped Abacha and sold armour tankers and weapons to Abacha to do what? Kill his fellow country men
Libyans are not coward nigerians, that a president will loot their treasury for years, kill human right activities a nd yet nigerians will organise 1 million man match for Gadaffi. Shameless B,a,s,tards without vision and ready to die in misery and penury why their leaders share all the luxuries. and yet sing of their praise.
This MAn killed several people and took advantage of them.
His Vision for his country was only for himself and families, it was not the west that won the battle nor killed gadafi it was the libyan people.
Your parents are in the village suffering, most of you in lagos and abroad during dirty jobs and our leaders are all in abuja sharing your resources and yet you organise crusades, revival, 24hrs praying meeting for suffering to go. Still our leaders are still in Abuja enjoying your prayers and monies and you are fasting and suffering. Nonsense people without head and VIsion= NIgerians.
STANDUP! STANDUP!! STANDUP for your right-Bob Marley
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by brainpulse: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2011
This is a lesson to ALL AFRICAN LEADERS that want to equate themselves to God, and live for ever at the expense of other HUman Bloods. Ghafaffi did nothing for Africa, but all his efforts was to rule africa. No man can live and rule for ever. A lesson to the remaining tyrants throwout africa.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2011
Kai just watched the Video, Shameful indeed,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Okijajuju1(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2011
ITs funny how the Libyans said they didnt want Ghaddafi, NIgerians are here trying to impose him on the libyans, talking trash about them regretting it.

My people, Na person wey wear shoe na ehn known as e dey pain am,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by texazzpete(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2011
jmaine:

And you harp about leading a revolution about bad leaders while you prop the embolden as role models . . .simply interesting texazz

Where did I say Tinubu was a role model to me? I used their names to highlight the fact that opposition is tolerated in Nigeria far far more than it ever was under Gadaffi. Where the heck did you draw that brainless conclusion from?

Please if you need a free copy of Queen primer and any other English Language textbooks, let me know. Your comprehension of basic written English is sadly lacking.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by hannydarl(f): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2011
I feel for any soul lost. I feel for any life taken. I feel sad if ghadafi killed people and I am sad he got killed and will be sad if those that took his life got killed themselves. No life should be taken or cut short by another.
May God heal libya quickly and grant the souls of those that died during this brief war peace. That said I want no more wars in Africa. cos once there is a war greedy men will want to seize the opportunity to enrich themselves and so they will draw supporters who will fight for their bosses to become the leaders, presidents or kings. And such aftermath of wars dont end quickly.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by harakiri(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2011
Okay. . .

They've succeeded in killing Ghaddafi. What next? Let's see. . .they'll begin to turn on themselves/kill themselves while the western nations suck all the oil in their countries (at the same time, supplying each of their divided militant groups with weapons to slaughter themselves). What a "nice strategic plan" for the future. By the time the west is through with them, they will all be naming their new born kids MOAMMER GHADDAFI with the hope that another leader like him will be "reincarnated".

Human beings and their weaknesses! ! !
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Rastamann: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2011
Under no circumstances must anyone take another man's soul. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by nagoma(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2011
Quote from: emmatok on Yesterday at 09:53:20 PM
LOL,

Didn't we celebrate Abacha's death, why won't they celebrate the fall of a tyrant.

We celebrated. That was 12 years ago and then what's new after that? Libyans may be lucky enough to avoid a post dictatorship failed country- like the one we have here. (And I am not supporting dictatorship.)
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by denitro(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2011
Gaddafi had only himself to blame,
he had 2 options

1. Resign peacefully and go on exile to Chile etc,
    Benefit: Be alive
    Disadvantage: Lose your wealth and status, he's no longer president because the people said they are
                            fed up of being ruled by one man, they want change,

2. Stay and Fight and resist any move to bring change to Libya,
    Benefit: Stay as president and enjoy wealth, power and everything in between,
    Disadvantage: Lose your life, be disgraced and be the cause of dragging the war with
                            more lives being lost,

We all know the option Gaddafi took.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IN LIFE
BUT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE ALREADY FIXED TO YOUR CHOICE,

GADDAFI HAD IT COMING,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by namdo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^sure. sad
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by lex77: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
Those of you calling Ghaddafi an African hero, listen up. Its because of folks like you that brutal Dictators thrive in Africa, ruling their countries like a personaal estate, eliminating every voice of dissent. Thanks to you, we had and still have the likes of Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Sekou, Inasingbe Eyadema who made plans for his son to be installed, Omar Bongo, Mugabe . The best way to be a hero is to govern your country through exemplary leadership and hand over power when your full term ends. Nelson Mandela was President for only four years and voluntarily refused to go for a second term. That is an inspiration. That is exemplary. That is African true hero. The Ghanaians and South Africans have gotten it right, so far. And there is no desire for a revolt in both nations. But for unpolished minds African heroes are sit tight, ruthless, bloody, brutish Jungle style Monsters. I guess Ghadaffi's shooting down of Pan AM 103 is war against imperialism, and Idi Amin being carried on the shoulders of white Britons is African heroism. ONE MOORE THING. THE SAME NIGERIANS WHO CONDEMN LIBYANS FOR PAYING BACK THEIR BUTCHER IN HIS OWN COIN WOULD WISH SAME THING HAPPEN TO NIGERIAN RULERS FOR BAD GOVERNANCE AND GREED. ALMOST EVERY ONE WOULD SUPPORT A VIOLENT REVOLT OR UPRISING AGAINST OUR GREEDY RULERS. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF A LIBYAN SHOULD PRAISE OUR RULERS AND SAY THEY DON'T DESERVE AN UPRISING FROM THE IMPOVERISHED MASSES. ONLY NIGERIANS KNOW OUR PAINS. THEN WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE LIBYANS? THEY ALONE KNOW THEIR PAINS. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBYANS (INCLUDING TUNISIANS OR EGYPTIANS) AND NIGERIANS IS THAT THE LIBYANS ARE READY TO STAND UP FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE, PAY A PRICE TO OBTAIN WHAT THEY WANT. NIGERIANS WAIT FOR SOLDIERS TO STAGE A COUP D'ETAT, AND YET THE SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS ARE SAME. NIGERIANS COMPLAIN BY MOUTH AND IN NEWSPAPER PAGES ONLY. THEY WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO DIE. WHO WILL BAIL THE CAT? OUR FRUSTRATIONS WILL REMAIN WITH US UNTIL WE STAND UP IN MASS FOR OUR RIGHTS.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^^

you people always come in here and complain about african leaders, but then u list people like idi amin and mobutu who were hand selected by the West and given money and arms to coup their elected leaders.

For people who say that nobody in libya wanted ghaddafi, all you have to do is watch the videos and see that hundreds of thousands of people wanted ghaddafi, it is kind of hard for individual people to fight against bombs that fall out of the sky. Ultimately, the bombs and siege tactics will win.

What the rebels did, was kill everyone in every town that they saw supported ghaddafi, there were alot of people with axes to grind against ghaddafi, and nobody protecting the people who supported him.

The city of Tawergha, 30,000 people, almost all black, were systematically killed by the rebels for supporting ghaddafi. Same with several towns in the Nafusa mountains where people fled before the rebels even got there. That does not get popular support for a war does it? That's why its not reported on CNN and MSNBC, agents of the govt. MSNBC is owned by the 3rd largest weapons manufacturer in the world.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by UgoBabe(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
khayleb:

The man died an hero in the mind of Africans who don't share imperialism
ideology, a man dies but once in a lifetime as all will die one way or
the other, i salute him that he did not surrender himself to a REBEL
group back by the west with the utmost economic objective of oil
theft.He is a leader in this continent who had used the wealth of a
nation for common good, the citizens never suffered economically under
him but their suffering just began as they refused to learn from what
befell Iraq after illegal US invasion, their oil is being taken for
free now by US and allies to compensate for the money spent during the
war & help US rendered to kill their own man for few to be called
Governors,PM & Presidents.I dont know why they could not leave oil
rich Arab nation alone, or is it by force to adopt every system they
practice?.This
is another way the west is brewing terrorists because any aggrieved
Libyans whose parents, friends & family died during the illegal
warfare may not forgive the west and may want to revenge or avenge the
unjust killings, if you ask of chief terrorist, take west a chief terrorists and they should stop those whom they oppressed terrorists.

I bet you those who were used by the west to kill this man & other
innocent civilians in the name of democracy for economic gains will
regret their actions in future, real colonization of libya has just
began,the oil is now of the west and people will now become an alien in
their father land."It is an Africa saying that when you allowed an
outsider to wage war & kill your own brother you have exposed
yourself to control & ridicule".Just probe into what is happening
in Iraq now you will reason that west is just a parasite that only
feeds on the host by force.I bet you if Nigeria govt refuses the West
of oil theft from Niger delta today, such govt. will not last for more
than few months. i pray to Almighty God to spare us from oppressors of
this world who are bent to destroy anything in their disfavor to attain
their own set goals, Amen.

thank you for your wisdom, u are informed of whats happening
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by UgoBabe(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
harakiri:

Okay. . .

They've succeeded in killing Ghaddafi. What next? Let's see. . .they'll begin to turn on themselves/kill themselves while the western nations suck all the oil in their countries (at the same time, supplying each of their divided militant groups with weapons to slaughter themselves). What a "nice strategic plan" for the future. By the time the west is through with them, they will all be naming their new born kids MOAMMER GHADDAFI with the hope that another leader like him will be "reincarnated".

Human beings and their weaknesses! ! !

true words,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by UgoBabe(f): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
when i read some of the comments here- i can see why nigeria is as f,u,cked up as it is, alot of pu,s,sies running around here who are HAPPY about ghaddafi's death - i cry for u, u r not be informed of the grand scheme of things and that is why all is honkey dory to ya, y'all are just straight up house nigg,a,s who look to whitey for their salvation,

sorry for the foul language but its to stress my point, this really gets me
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by cristog120: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
when are we nigerians going to start our own.our present and past leaders ought to be held by the groins.the ruins is mightier than what i see as one in libya.libya was even better -off
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
UgoBabe:

when i read some of the comments here- i can see why nigeria is as f,u,cked up as it is, alot of pu,s,sies running around here who are HAPPY about ghaddafi's death - i cry for u, u r not be informed of the grand scheme of things and that is why all is honkey dory to ya, y'all are just straight up house nigg,a,s who look to whitey for their salvation,

You are actually a disgrace to urself. You call urself a decent woman? I know wat i will call you.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by UgoBabe(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

You are actually a disgrace to urself. You call urself a decent woman? I know wat i will call you.

i've read your comments i dont respect ur opinion, i think u r really naive, and just a whitey in an african body, so i dont give a 2 flying f!ucks about what u call me,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2011
UgoBabe:

i've read your comments i dont respect your opinion, i think u r really naive, and just a whitey in an african body, so i dont give a 2 flying f!ucks about what u call me,
, .and ur are a proud African lady with fowl mouth? Nice!
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by UgoBabe(f): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

, .and your are a proud African lady with fowl mouth? Nice!

UgoBabe:

yes am a proud Naija woman, as i wrote before u decided to quote me i apologized for using the foul language- it was only to stress my points, but nothing gets me morre irritATED than to be amongst self defEAtist, inferiority complex ridden black Africans, ITS KRAZY AND SO SAD AFRICANS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFULLEST PEOPLE ON THE planet, but we dont know our worth, nothing pisses me off more than knowing africans who kiss whiteys booty, and alot of the drivel and jubilation from these kind of characters writing their rubbish got my blood boiling, that is y i used those choice words, not that i have to explain myself to you
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
I'm indifferent to Gaddafi and the NTC.

However, the circumstances surrounding his death whilst sketchy implicitly points to a war crime.

Latest news shows his body on display as a trophy at a Misratan meat store  undecided
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/21/muammar-gaddafi-body-misrata-meat-store?newsfeed=true
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by panafrican(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
Bottom line: Eurpeans are coming to our countries to kill, destroy all infrastructure, still our happiness  to later harrass africans who migrate  to western countries. What happened in Libya  is nothing but enslavement at its height.  One knows the NTC mercenaries have no miracle to deliver . They will run to the same IMF and world bank to barrow money for themselves. Less than three months from now , we will hear about government officals stealing money.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
UgoBabe:

yes am a proud Naija woman, as i wrote before u decided to quote me i apologized for using the foul language- it was only to stress my points, but nothing gets me morre irritATED than to be amongst self defEAtist, inferiority complex ridden black Africans, ITS KRAZY AND SO SAD AFRICANS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFULLEST PEOPLE ON THE planet, but we dont know our worth, nothing pisses me off more than knowing africans who kiss whiteys booty, and alot of the drivel and jubilation from these kind of characters writing their rubbish got my blood boiling, that is y i used those choice words, not that i have to explain myself to you
Swearing like a rude parrot makes you look more of those ''whitey'' than a proud African lady. Unfortunately u claimed to be representing Aba i grew in. Shame.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by UgoBabe(f): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

Swearing like a rude parrot makes you look more of those ''whitey'' than a proud African lady. Unfortunately u claimed to be representing Aba i grew in. Shame.

no, to me, its more a shame that you have an aba upbringing yet you view things the way u do,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2011
UgoBabe:

here are some simple questions to help you use your own brain since you seem to be convinced that everything that causes you to think is of WHITEY origin(not sure how being an african woman now should mean one has to be racist).

a) By whose hands did Ghaddafi die?

b) The people of Libya, thousand of home died, and many of whom endured 8 months of blood and death, to see to it that this man is done away with are rejoicing. Why do have a problem with Nigerians who are happy with these people? Do you not see that this might be you PROJECTING here?

c) Have you ever made a stand, as the Libyan people did, these past months, for anything in your life? Or are you here to tell others who finally decided life was not worth it if they were not free, how it ought to be instead?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2011
The people of Libya, thousand of home died, and many of whom endured 8 months of blood and death, to see to it that this man is done away with are rejoicing. Why do have a problem with Nigerians who are happy with these people? Do you not see that this might be you PROJECTING here?

You do realize most of the anger against Ghaddafi was racially motivated? Because Libyans have satellite TV(thnx to ghaddafi all of africa has satellite tv) they were watching news on Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiya and U.S and British stations saying that Ghaddafi had been killing citizens of Benghazi with "dark skinned mercenaries from sub-saharan Africa.". In particular they named, Chadians(who are arabs), Nigerians, Nigeriens, Malians, and Sudanese.

When Libyans heard this, they didnt like the idea of these evil blacks, these slaves, killing libyans for ghaddafi, they thought ghaddafi had gone mad. The truth which has been confirmed over and over, is that these were black libyans, but many racist libyans did not want to believe this, and its why wherever they go, they kill most if not all of the blacks they find. They have been screaming "african mercenary" the whole war for this very reason, the only reason most of them have the will to fight.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by shopisky(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2011
some nigerians have bcome so shameless. U just open your idiotic mouth and talk of things u dont know. How many of us know d 42 year history of dis tyrant. How he killed innocent pple? Well i dont blame u, u are d only pple in dis world dat could ever tink of offering amnesty to terrorists who have killed hundreds of pple. We could as well av giving boko aram a national award. I Just dont understand wat made us like dis. We do not value lives anymore.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by kg(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2011
I'm shocked he could beg to live, the real war has just begun though!
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Wahala90: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2011

Who is better?

Scene A
A man who will rule for 42 years. Develop the country to be rated one of the most developed in Africa. Provide good roads, make fuel price N22 per litre. Make Electricity, Education and medical treatments free for all. Give everybody a share of the national treasury. Kill any citizen that wants to stop him. Resist external influences that want to share in the national cake. Steal a lot of money for himself.

Scene B
A man who will rule for 8 years and pass it on to his ally who will do the same thing he does (and call it election). Make the country one of the least developed country in the world. Provide no good roads. Make fuel price N65 or more. Make a lot of unfulfilled promises about education and healthcare. Make the citizens pay extra high bills for electricity they didn’t consume. Give external bodies their share of the national treasury not to truncate his control. Himself and his allies loot the national treasury.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by jidewin(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ugo, sista cool down, Ghadaffi sef no be our broda talkless say nigerian, so why the f, ks, p, ssi, es,etc.this is NAIRALAND o, if you parayan peren!!!, hmmmm u go get am.Just let it pass wink
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
meh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change / Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.