Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male (26066 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubuโ€™s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didnโ€™t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by truthfinder319: 5:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Obi show us your UNN certificate. You presented only WAEC to INEC
Atiku, you have diploma , how did you do Masters?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a proud graduate of Chicago State University.

LegendHero:
Below is the undergraduate admission application that Tinubu submitted to enrol in Chicago state university as released by the university to Atiku.

From this, it is clearly shown that Tinubu is a โ€œMaleโ€.

Who deceived Atiku ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by raumdeuter: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2023
Ilekokonit:

But 2 of the other documents released about Tinubu today (see below) confirm that Tinubu was a Female in the certificate he tendered to apply to Chicago State University and a second document from the University congratulates Tinubu on his being admitted to the Uni as a Transgender ??

https://twitter.com/ImaredonJ/status/1708963913742664138

The letter in your post clearly says Mr Tinubu

You pointed to Transfer and chose to call it transgender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Ballotti: 5:23am On Oct 03, 2023
And ONE TRANSCRIPT shows FEMALE. grin
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Donedeal1(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2023
Legal fees don cash out

Big time.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Shattuck(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2023
KingKO22:

Na you they wail now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Clearly Tinubu attended CSU and Atiku can't dethrone Asiwaju with this document

It's clear Atiku is not cumin again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Shame on IPOBidients ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚
I think the issue on ground has always been the certificate tinubu submitted to inec, is it the same as the one issued by CSU this has always been the issue, yet no information provided or news has been able to provide the answer to this question.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by BluntCrazeMan: 5:40am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:
The circled showed he is a male.

A female attended SouthWest Collage..

That was why they Clearly wrote (F) in the transcript he obtained from SouthWest Collage.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by WilsonBright935: 5:44am On Oct 03, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tinubu is in deep shame and disgrace ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On my WAEC certificate, they mistakenly put F instead of M. I went to WAEC office to lodge a complaint and I was told that they only issue WAEC certificate once for each candidate. They said they would write a letter for me to back the certificate up that the error is from them.

I didn't go there again cuz I have another SSCE (NECO).

Now if I'm contesting in the nearest future and I tender this WAEC certificate, would you say that the certificate was forged or I'm transgender?.

There's one thing we call clerical error. This is an example of it

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Shattuck(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2023
KingKO22:

You go school at all ?

The bone of contention is did Bola Tinubu attended CSU ? Did he graduate ?

Did Tinubu submit Lagos College to INEC ?

How he got admission is non of anyone business

Shame on IPOBidients ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€

Asiwaju till 2031 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
the bone of contention is the certificate he submitted to inec issued by CSU?
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by byteem: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2023
KingKO22:

You go school at all ?

The bone of contention is did Bola Tinubu attended CSU ? Did he graduate ?

Did Tinubu submit Lagos College to INEC ?

Shame on IPOBidients ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€

Asiwaju till 2031 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

See jokers.. If u got admission with fraudulent and forged documents are u aware your certificate can be revocked even years later..
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by kayusely70(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2023
bobochem:
It is now clear tinubu is graduate of csu and he is a male tinubu and not female tinubu that got admitted.Please let governance continues.The issue is just be over stretched because of ethnic bigotry and hatred towards one another.And if we continue this way we can't have the Nigeria we all dream of.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2023
Atiku how market?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Lovenorth: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu should resign
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LARAFAT1960: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Atiku has fail me, is there no difference between southwest college and Chicago State University?? Is our leaders are full of drama. Is this a national disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by ClearFlair: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the undergraduate admission application that Tinubu submitted to enrol in Chicago state university as released by the university to Atiku.

Who deceived Atiku ?

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by abobim: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2023
From what the op posted, Male box was tick x . This simply means Tinubu is female
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2023
Monsignor22:

If you like use fake laughing emoji to hide your fear, cause I know you're sweating your balls off right now...like "how TF did this guy get all this info about me?" Swear say you no dey for Atlanta? swear say you no dey for "Tech?" cheesy. You're finished LegendHero, ti e ti baje. Better start packaging your quick exit to Naija cause the FBI are on your case now, you're finished!

Like say na the guy them pay to put this Shamborin for Nairaland here.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Deepthoughts: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Who deceived Atiku ?
The documents were released to Atiku,so is it Atiku that showed it to you people?
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Tell me more abeg. I am so scared such that I canโ€™t eat again.

I am so damn scared now. So so so so scared ๐Ÿ˜ฑ .

Great now it makes sense.
You in ATL, a perfect society, and you wish ruins upon your people in Nigeria because you earn well over $30,000 monthly. And those here should languish in pain and penury isnt it?
Who get this guy info make we report am. ICE need figure a way to deport you and strip you of everything you have, since you no like better thing. Senseless idiot.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Shey you blind for eyes and dumb for brain ๐Ÿง  ni?
Tinubu deliberately tenderd his university certificate to confuse Obi and Atiku cos he knew the two are so stupรฎd to look for loop holes. So they ll waste their years digging the result. Whereas, if he submitted his secondary school, a lacuna can be quickly seen to give a clue about his mysterious past. But fools like you and other minions here ll be screaming like unpaid hรกrlots.
Maybe you are one of tinubu's decoy bots to ginger obidiรดts.

Why was he hesitant to tender it in the first instance?
grin We go school sha, lemme remind you. So its fine. We day wait CSU people to come testify. So leave this one you day talk. Seun Osewa na Tinubu boy, We know as e day go.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2023
Magabush1:
Why bring southwest college to the picture when we are talking of Chicago state university. Is it that you hate the man so much that you are uploading rubbish only. Wait, did tinubu steal some of your family lands ๐Ÿ˜‚

Make i answer you.

1.) Tinubu go "school" for UToronto (Gani Fawehinmi vs Tinubu) he remove am from Wikipedia after the whole banter
2.) Now CSU
3.) If Southwest college comes up, it needs to be reviewed also. This man has several identities.

Atikus name is Atiku Abubakar
Obis name is Peter Obi
kwankwasos name is Rabiu Kwankwaso
Tinubus name is Bola A. Thubv, or Tiluimbu, or Tinubu, or Amoda or Fola or...

How can one person be having several Aliases?
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2023
truthfinder319:

Obi show us your UNN certificate. You presented only WAEC to INEC
Atiku, you have diploma , how did you do Masters?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a proud graduate of Chicago State University.

E don tell una make una go UNN and Oxford go verify. I no sabi wetin you day wait for.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Coronavirus1: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2023
Fake why is he now blocking the records with millions of dollars
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by commoditiesnig: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Noted
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Who deceived Atiku ?
Stop jubilating. The affidavit he used to change all those rubbish will be on public consumption soonest. We are not do e with that criminal drug kingpin yet. Amoda Ogunlere is the criminal real name before he changed it to Bola A Tinubu. With hardcore criminals like Thiรฉfnubu, investors will never come to Nigeria to invest in a criminal state. That's not going to happen.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Kusu12: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2023
You have time to be explaining, these guys can believe anything, they are not intelligent, people that believed Buhari was dead and a man from Sudan is the president, people that believed Kanu will give them biafra People that believed Obi a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years would win presidential poll with a divided opposition.
It's pointless to engage this set of people in argument.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by DrMuzungu(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2023
KingKO22:

Thata is the main problem of Nigerians. You worship wealthy people, but never question the source of their wealth. It doesn't matter to you at all if they are drug dealers (like Th1efnubu from the land of skull miners), human organ traffickers (like Roachas Okoroawusa of Imo State), or a chief sponsor of t3rrorists like some from the north.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by McLizbae: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2023
I nor just understand again o... Se people wan dey intentionally act like slowpoke upon this Tinubu mata ni?
LegendHero:

Is Southwest college same as Chicago state University?

Abi una still dull like your 3rd class leader Obi?

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by slimjohn2k5: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2023
In the admission letter, the font addressing his name is different from the whole letter
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by GEEBITE: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2023
I think he just moved to ATL on B1/B2 and it is obvious he is jobless or working underground. Nobody who is gainfully employed or run a business in US would have such time to spend on the internet. He seems to live on this board.
Whytelyon:

Great now it makes sense.
You in ATL, a perfect society, and you wish ruins upon your people in Nigeria because you earn well over $30,000 monthly. And those here should languish in pain and penury isnt it?
Who get this guy info make we report am. ICE need figure a way to deport you and strip you of everything you have, since you no like better thing. Senseless idiot.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2023
GEEBITE:
I think he just moved to ATL on B1/B2 and it is obvious he is jobless or working underground. Nobody who is gainfully employed or run a business in US would have such time to spend on the internet. He seems to live on this board.

I think the same. Else na to find him w2 details, housing data and what have you and report him once. Make e go day follow immigration and customs enforcement people for US talk. Make I see if suffer way we day see for that Nigeria touch am, he go be Tinubu boy.

I went to passport office when I came back to Nigeria and saw one of them in immigration office, wearing APC baseball cap. The embarrassment I gave him in public was legendary , dude left the premises in utter shame. We need to treat these people like animals they are.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by CLRF: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:
If na me be Atiku, I go first find all his informants and sue them for this big embarrassment.

It is as tho they wanted to fleece Atiku of his money coz how can a whole Atiku act on fake intel?

The only man that could have been of help to Atiku on investigation and Intel is Hamza Al-Mustapha, but Atiku cheated him in the North East, and that make it impossible to get information. I heard a gossip about Hamza is is currently a consultant to the Mr. P and was among those who prevail the Mr. P not to conduct military OP in Niger
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Foodhub2023: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=126161987]Below is the undergraduate admission application that Tinubu submitted to enrol in Chicago state university as released by the university to Atiku.

Who deceived Atiku ?[/quote
We don't care about his Gender how did he get admission with female transcript?? Check the GCE he use to get the admission dated 1970 and the school was established in 1974 oga go n do finding before creating topics that doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal / How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.