Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male (26113 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Raskimonojendor: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2023
Monsignor22:

If you like use fake laughing emoji to hide your fear, cause I know you're sweating your balls off right now...like "how TF did this guy get all this info about me?" Swear say you no dey for Atlanta? swear say you no dey for "Tech?" cheesy. You're finished LegendHero, ti e ti baje. Better start packaging your quick exit to Naija cause the FBI are on your case now, you're finished!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by IgOga(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2023
It's a shame that Atiku did not know when to stop. This is no longer about winning an election but personal vendetta.

Politics with bitterness only brings destruction. I understand clerical error. The only real evidence is if Atiku and co can present the Female Bola Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LZAA: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
Failure is truly an orphan...

Even your crowd dey avoid your thread...
Chai😄😄😄😄
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Padipadi(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Whytelyon:

Why was he hesitant to tender it in the first instance?
grin We go school sha, lemme remind you. So its fine. We day wait CSU people to come testify. So leave this one you day talk. Seun Osewa na Tinubu boy, We know as e day go.
You guys aren't intelligent. Seun was never anyone's boy. You guys think everyone that's objective is for Tinubu. I v been accused of same thing. Reslise some people just think deeper and can't be moved by sentiments.
Moreover, there are several threads on this site that's mocking Tinubu. Did the owner of this site bring them down?
What about the minions that wail daily?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2023
Padipadi:

You guys aren't intelligent. Seun was never anyone's boy. You guys think everyone that's objective is for Tinubu. I v been accused of same thing. Reslise some people just think deeper and can't be moved by sentiments.
Moreover, there are several threads on this site that's mocking Tinubu. Did the owner of this site bring them down?
What about the minions that wail daily?

Really? grin Dr Wise, I hail thee. Even King Solomon doesn't have any atom of knowledge you have. I'm so proud of you, honestly.
In your brandished wisdom, the one used in the development of political and worldwide trends, the one used in the development of the pyramids for kemet, the inventor of the hieroglyphics of Egypt, the greatest educator in the entire universe , the one who has the greatest education even better than Nikola Tesla, the man with 1000% very sound IQ, tell us, why was he skeptical and why did he keep appealing to counter the efforts of Atiku to acquire the certificates and records? Furnish us with your brandished and upscale answers , we await.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Padipadi(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2023
Whytelyon:

Really? grin Dr Wise, I hail thee. Even King Solomon doesn't have any atom of knowledge you have. I'm so proud of you, honestly.
In your brandished wisdom, the one used in the development of political and worldwide trends, the one used in the development of the pyramids for kemet, the inventor of the hieroglyphics of Egypt, the greatest educator in the entire universe , the one who has the greatest education even better than Nikola Tesla, tell us, why was he skeptical and why did he keep appealing to counter the efforts of Atiku to acquire the certificates and records? Furnish us with your brandished and upscale answers , we await.
You are not feeling fine. I just checked ya temperature after testing ya brain.
Anyways, here's the Koko.
Tinubu maneuvered to distract Atiku and Hoebee. He knew both are foólish to chase shadows of his result. Even if he's not clean, he dribbled them with enough time to perfect his defense. You guys should drag Tinubu with bad governance alone. If he's not performing, mount oppositions to gain people's trust towards 2027. Unify not like the oriburuku of 2023 when Obi can't team with Atiku of Kwankwaso, and Atiku can't appeal to Wike. You guys dumbness stinks!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by garfield1: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
A female attended SouthWest Collage..

That was why they Clearly wrote (F) in the transcript he obtained from SouthWest Collage.

Tinubu never submitted any paper from south west college sir

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by BentizilL0: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Why will I want you to believe me?

How can zombies believe something contrary besides what’s programmed?

Me I am just catching cruise and laughing at Obi and Atiku supporters delusion.

I used to think Atiku is a smart politician but recent happenings has shown that he is a baby politician. That is exactly why he never achieved much after his VP period.

Jagaban the enigma contested presidency once and won it even without the support of the FG caucus in APC. Tinubu is the greatest Nigerian politician of this century.

You're not capping, every Nigerian politician know...

Ask Obj without any envy, he'll tell Tinubu is an edge above all...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Whytelyon(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2023
Padipadi:

You are not feeling fine. I just checked ya temperature after testing ya brain.
Anyways, here's the Koko.
Tinubu maneuvered to distract Atiku and Hoebee. He knew both are foólish to chase shadows of his result. Even if he's not clean, he dribbled them with enough time to perfect his defense. You guys should drag Tinubu with bad governance alone. If he's not performing, mount oppositions to gain people's trust towards 2027. Unify not like the oriburuku of 2023 when Obi can't team with Atiku of Kwankwaso, and Atiku can't appeal to Wike. You guys dumbness stinks!

I day good mood today, so I won't call you names. You can make a constructive argument and not insult people.
Secondly , let us wait for Atiku them. Nairaland news don day get contrast of the real truth. We know as e day go.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by ade4real2016: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2023
Continue to deceive yourself...Your eyes will soon clear...
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by 7lives: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:
If na me be Atiku, I go first find all his informants and sue them for this big embarrassment.

It is as tho they wanted to fleece Atiku of his money coz how can a whole Atiku act on fake intel?

Atiku was actually an illiterate, and also fraud.
Imagine a man that can't enter America, sending his lawyers, to go and embarrass a long term friend and a business associate, in the name of politics.
I trust Jagaban, by the time he's true with Atiku, Atiku no go ever tie that kind wrapper carry Oro masquerade again.
Atiku o ni ro aso buruku be se Oro mo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by luskysylver(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2023
ADMISSION LETTER SHOWING 1977, MEANWHILE THEY SAID HE GRADUATED IN 1977 WHO IS FOOLING WHO.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by finni(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Do a search of the SSN before you belittle your own education further.

TruthsFM:
Tinubu is in deep shame and disgrace 😳😳😳😳

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Juju70(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2023
Lies!!!! Have you seen the original docs?
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by KanwuliaExtra: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2023
Transcript FEMALE! wink
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Padipadi(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2023
Whytelyon:

I day good mood today, so I won't call you names. You can make a constructive argument and not insult people.
Secondly , let us wait for Atiku them. Nairaland news don day get contrast of the real truth. We know as e day go.
If you like abuse me, what if I tell you my skin's tougher than that of FFK, Dino Shehu Sanni & Reno?
If you study the political space, you ll realize that you don't just oppose. You must argue with facts. Shey Atiku followed Tinubu go CSU ni?
Why was he disturbing the man?
In fact, Atiku and Obi should be held responsible for distracting Tinubu to such an extent that dollar is now almost N1K and fuel was N600.
If I'm Tinubu, I ll accuse them for that to show the world both as too daft!
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by BluntCrazeMan: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu never submitted any paper from south west college sir

Ok.
By 6pm today, let's continue.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Diligence: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Highlights to cogitate on:

1. The Govt College BAT claimed he had attended in 1970, but the said College was not in existence until 1974.
2. The form he/she filled that had "F" for female.
3. The Koko is the apparent discrepancies on the Cert BAT had tendered to INEC vs the actual awarded to students upon graduation.
4. Obviously, there're deliberate mendacity, age falsification, identity thefts, forgery, inconsistencies from BAT
5. Some seriouZ lobbying had taken place.
5. CSU is seemingly overprotective of its reputation!
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by garfield1: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Ok.
By 6pm today, let's continue.

No need,it's over

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Keegan: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Who are my crowd?

Am I a celebrity?

My thread is not even up to 3 min yet.

Don't mind the suegbe.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by enemyofprogress: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2023
The person (documentation) admitted into CSU in 1977 is a FEMALE with Social Security Number (SSN) 231-06-0595..

VERDICT: Government College Lagos was founded in 1974.

But Tinubu claimed he graduated from there in 1970, this a FRAUD!

1. Bola .A. Tinubu who owned the CSU admission was a woman.

2. Bola Tinubu who attended CSU was born in 1954, not 1952.

3. The certificate Tinubu tendered to INEC is different from those issued by the CSU.

4. He forged from secondary sch to uni.

There’s nothing Breaking about this News. David Hundeyin already told us everything last year. Atiku Abubakar is only retelling an old story: a fallout from the Presidential Election. We already know the Tinubu in Aso Rock is a FRAUD, an International disgrace.

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by GrandTempestPro: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake

“BOLA TINUBU” IN ASO ROCK NEVER ATTENDED GOVT COLLEGE, LAGOS
Part of the academic records released by the Chicago State University, indicated that the “Bola Tinubu” who got admitted into that school, graduated from Government College, Lagos. The fake Bola Tinubu in Aso Rock, has been disowned by old students of Government College, Lagos. And he has never claimed that anymore in all his filings.
Do Government Colleges admit female students?
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by nedzuby: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Why will I want you to believe me?

How can zombies believe something contrary besides what’s programmed?

Me I am just catching cruise and laughing at Obi and Atiku supporters delusion.

I used to think Atiku is a smart politician but recent happenings has shown that he is a baby politician. That is exactly why he never achieved much after his VP period.

Jagaban the enigma contested presidency once and won it even without the support of the FG caucus in APC. Tinubu is the greatest Nigerian politician of this century.

You just realized? Me, na during 2019 election when you he was chasing result for server and only for them to bring someone from Kenya to help them prove their case that I gave up on him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by BluntCrazeMan: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

No need,it's over

OK
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by garfield1: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

OK

I'll suggest you send a private member bill to nass calling for new amendments to EA2022 and CFRN amended
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by BluntCrazeMan: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

I'll suggest you send a private member bill to nass calling for new amendments to EA2022 and CFRN amended

Please enlighten me on how this is done.
I need more light on this.

I really need to start this off as soon as possible.

Thanks so much.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by garfield1: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Please enlighten me on how this is done.
I need more light on this.

I really need to start this off as soon as possible.

Thanks so much.

Send a bill to your reps member or your senator.meet them in the office,tell him to sponsor it as his own bill but make sure you write everything to make it easier for them
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by BluntCrazeMan: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

Send a bill to your reps member or your senator.meet them in the office,tell him to sponsor it as his own bill but make sure you write everything to make it easier for them
Ok..

Thanks so much.
I am planning on this.
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Magabush1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Atiku name this is sodiq abubakar 😂

Whytelyon:

Make i answer you.

1.) Tinubu go "school" for UToronto (Gani Fawehinmi vs Tinubu) he remove am from Wikipedia after the whole banter
2.) Now CSU
3.) If Southwest college comes up, it needs to be reviewed also. This man has several identities.

Atikus name is Atiku Abubakar
Obis name is Peter Obi
kwankwasos name is Rabiu Kwankwaso
Tinubus name is Bola A. Thubv, or Tiluimbu, or Tinubu, or Amoda or Fola or...

How can one person be having several Aliases?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / FG Orders Closure Of Four Foreign Missions / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.