Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action (6506 Views)

Breaking! Nlc, Tuc Suspends Industrial Action / Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by nnamdi640: 4:31am On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A bad night for obidients
Lol, see madness, instead of you to think about the suffering the masses are going through, rather you are thinking about the disappointment of obidients, you forgot that the hardship created by the government have no favorite. I just pity people like you that don't have understanding on what they do or say

1 Like

Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Mosba: 4:32am On Oct 03, 2023
Congratulations to Federal workers. All state civil servants can go shopping in heaven market

1 Like

Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by NaijaCover(m): 5:22am On Oct 03, 2023
Nawa o
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Aluminumquadri(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2023
I need your help with any amount you can help me with for jamb regularization Tesleem Quadri Opeyemi
First bank
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by aysnoopy(m): 5:42am On Oct 03, 2023
We are suffering in this country. Suicide will be on the high side.
Even me, I'm fedup of life. I hardly eat once per day and I've family.
If you've the ability to help me with a job, I'll appreciate it
HND Civil Engineering
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Ikaeniyan0: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
Lol, see madness, instead of you to think about the suffering the masses are going through, rather you are thinking about the disappointment of obidients, you forgot that the hardship created by the government have no favorite. I just pity people like you that don't have understanding on what they do or say
What does this thread have to do with the masses? Did you advise your brothers to focus on the masses instead of wailing about tinubu certificate?

1 Like

Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by FashionCookie(f): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Lol
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Finest2000: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2023
They can't get it right again
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Iamanoited: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2023
TO THE FG:-

1, ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG. RELEASE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND CERTIFIED TITHES CONTRIBUTIONS FROM OUR CONSTITUTIONAL STATES TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

2, USE RAD-RABIU ADENUGA AND DANGOTE TO FUND NIGERIA AWAY FROM PRYING EYES. THERE IS NOTHING INFLATIONARY IN GENUINELY ASKING "RAD" TO PAY $7.2 BILLION INTO NIGERIA'S SOVEREIGN FOREIGN RESERVES AND PRODUCING NAIRA FOR THEM AT N300:$1 TO INVEST IN WHOLLY AND PURELY LOCAL MATERIAL INDUSTRIES.

iamwai.
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Princeyoungd2: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehe

Tinubu has flogged them again.

A bad night for the pigs.

Only tonight two big punches.

I am genuinely concerned how you sleep at night and secondly, why you feel victory lies in the misfortune of others.
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by micxwell(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Every Nigerian. That's why we are not on the street protesting as you want.
And you believe this nonsense you wrote?
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Ikaeniyan0: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2023
micxwell:
And you believe this nonsense you wrote?
Yes, Nigerians are with the FG, that's why we are not on the street protesting. The government need some time to fix things

1 Like

Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by nnamdi640: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What does this thread have to do with the masses? Did you advise your brothers to focus on the masses instead of wailing about tinubu certificate?
You don't have sens* that is why you don't understand that the strike was for the advantage of the masses. The only language fg understand is strike, that is why you shouldn't see it as if it is against one particular people.
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Ikaeniyan0: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
You don't have sens* that is why you don't understand that the strike was for the advantage of the masses. The only language fg understand is strike, that is why you shouldn't see it as if it is against one particular people.
So you can't pass your message without abusing? A lot of you irritants lack home training.

How will this strike have drive down inflation?

How will the strike drive down the cost of goods and services?

How will it strengthen the naira against the dollar?

Let's know who lack sense between you and i

1 Like

Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Gbajabiamila1: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2023
You never collect salary you wan go on strike. Who go pay you?
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Versal: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehe

Tinubu has flogged them again.

A bad night for the pigs.

Only tonight two big punches.
You call people pigs because of your irrational sentiment for BAT.
Yea! Your Principal doesn't make sense. He is bad for you.
I know he urinates into you. But he is still not good for you
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Bfly: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
We can't depend on NLC anymore.
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by nnamdi640: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So you can't pass your message without abusing? A lot of you irritants lack home training.

How will this strike have drive down inflation?

How will the strike drive down the cost of goods and services?

How will it strengthen the naira against the dollar?

Let's know who lack sense between you and i
1) One of the reasons why dollar is going higher is because oil marketers are now demanding for dollar in order to transact oil importation due to subsidy remover, since they now have the full right to import unlike before when importation was limited.
2) Strike has been the best way to let the government know that some of their policies isn't right even in the West it is widely adopted, don't come here to defend the government blindly.
3) A sensible government won't remove subsidy totally without making sure that the refineries are put in place before removing subsidy
Re: TUC Suspends Indefinite Strike Action by Ikaeniyan0: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
1) One of the reasons why dollar is going higher is because oil marketers are now demanding for dollar in order to transact oil importation due to subsidy remover, since they now have the full right to import unlike before when importation was limited.
2) Strike has been the best way to let the government know that some of their policies isn't right even in the West it is widely adopted, don't come here to defend the government blindly
1)So you don't know the only time a marketer import petrol into Nigeria is in June? NNPCL is the one importing since July.

2) I'm not against strike but striking indefinitely will only make things harder for Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyigbo : How The Carnage Started-Warning Graphic content / I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo / FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.