Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself (928 Views)

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / Court Nullifies Warrant Of Arrest On Umo Eno, Admits Been Misled By Applicant / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by ISelectMySins: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2023
I wrote a conspiracy about who I think BAT is and how he came about the name. The write-up reeks of ignorance and only shows how very ignorant I am.

Chicago State University has released the president's documents and I have been proven to be wrong. So, so dead-wrong, actually.

I want to especially apologise to the president of the federal republic of Nigeria for malicious misrepresentation. I apologise to his fans especially those vexed by the piece churned from my empty brain. I am very, very, very, very sorry. Sincerely.

If you read my write-up, please quote me with an "apology accepted" comment below.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by Raskimonojendor: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2023
ISelectMySins:
I wrote a conspiracy about who I think BAT is and how he came about the name. The write-up reeks of ignorance and only shows how very ignorant I am.

Chicago State University has released the president's documents and I have been proven to be wrong. So, so dead-wrong, actually.

I want to especially apologise to the president of the federal republic of Nigeria for maliciously misrepresentation. I apologise to his fans especially those vexed by the piece churned from my empty brain. I am very, very, very, very sorry. Sincerely.

If you read my write-up, please quote me with an "apology accepted" comment below.
Apology accepted.

I understand how you feel. No need to kick yourself. A lot of people fell for misinformation.

7 Likes

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by Cruise777: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2023
ISelectMySins:

I want to especially apologise to the president of the federal republic of Nigeria for maliciously misrepresentation. I apologise to his fans especially those vexed by the piece churned from my empty brain. I am very, very, very, very sorry. Sincerely.

Apology accepted

I takes a real man to admit an error and a bigger man to seek redress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by stanbright(m): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2023
ISelectMySins:

All of you are liars
Paid supporters
I am on Twitter now seeing something different from nairaland.stupid forum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by adamusuleiman1: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2023
You are not alone. Even foundational Nupe lawyer in twitter was once like you. A time he now calls political darkness.

Apologies accepted.

3 Likes

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by adamusuleiman1: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2023
stanbright:

All of you are liars
Paid supporters
Join this over 2,000 Obidients twitter space on the link below. They are busy crying and wailing on the space That's were your mates are.

https:///i/spaces/1ypKdkRyZPvxW

3 Likes

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by Sultanofpiglets: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Una go explain...tire.

Zombies replying themselves

4 Likes

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by UselessBuharist: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Una go explain...tire.

Lol, their propaganda won’t fly this time

2 Likes

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by OKOATA(m): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Una go explain...tire.

Funny clowns na these guys replying themselves.

2 Likes

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by Omobude244: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2023
ISelectMySins:

Where is ur write up🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by Omobude244: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Lol, their propaganda won’t fly this time
It is already over for them
They are fighting the last battle

2 Likes

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by DoTheNeedful: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2023
ISelectMySins:

I read your previous conspiracy theory. I commend your bravery in writing this post after your previous posts. Nigeria needs more people like you.
Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by wrongnumber: 1:28am On Oct 03, 2023
ISelectMySins:

Who is this clouter.

1 Like

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by stanbright(m): 1:48am On Oct 03, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Join this over 2,000 Obidients twitter space on the link below. They are busy crying and wailing on the space That's were your mates are.

Shut up liar

1 Like

Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by Mvnster: 3:44am On Oct 03, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

They say them want go sue csu for causing them sifia pains grin grin
Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by ISelectMySins: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

I read your previous conspiracy theory. I comment your bravery in writing this post after your previous posts. Nigeria needs more people like you.

Thank you.
Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by ISelectMySins: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
stanbright:

All of you are liars
Paid supporters

I am not a paid supporter. I apologise for the content of my piece.
Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by ISelectMySins: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Apology accepted

I takes a real man to admit an error and a bigger man to seek redress

Thank you.
Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by ISelectMySins: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Apology accepted.

I understand how you feel. No need to kick yourself. A lot of people fell for misinformation.

Thank you.
Re: A Big, Big Apology To Those Who Have Been Misled, BAT Supporters And BAT Himself by wakaman: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Apologies accepted.

Always put your emotions in check, also be mindful of the people you associate with.

You are alright.

(1) (Reply)

"We Can't Continue With Press Conference Again,The Heat Is Too Much - Moderator / I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland / The Story Of Killi-we, Nwachukwu The Nigerian Super Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.