Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? (2609 Views)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by Ikaeniyan0: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
DMerciful:
Abacha even had vision 2020.

1yr is not guaranteed how much more 8yrs!
Just because 1 year is not guaranteed for every living thing on planet earth do not mean we will start wishing we don't see 2031 and beyond.

Just like buhari, tinubu will spend 8 years in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by Aquila99: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
Common sense you no get...

He never condemned taking loans but the intendment of the loans...

He has been consistent and practical...

Expecting a person like you to be reasonable and intelligent appears to be a big ask...

Lol. Stop being stupid. I went to two of his campaigns in owerri. He always kicked against it. But as a Headless mob, you will always swallow any bullshits he vomits. Una no get choice.
Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by virginchaser(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yesterday interview on arise TV probably not Obi's day. Tinubu was presumed bad speaker during election era and Obi was more eloquent but now reverse is the case. Social scientists students a project for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by Britishpea: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Bro, I am really disappointed. The only special thing I noticed about him is, he has a voice that appeals to human emotions.

No he doesn’t have such voice. There is one thing about Nigerian youths. Sheepish following. Th case is seen about Ilebaye winning bigbro show ahead of the likes of Venita etc. Bloggers have a way to control the minds of the youths via online Rhythms. They praise sing the eulogy of whoever they like while working hand in hand then cancelling whoever they don’t want.

Bitter leaf becomes sugary in mouth overtime. Obis voice became sweet to the hearings of the nonentities who never even knew when Obi was serving as a governor of Anambra overtime because they have decided to see the good side of him.I have decided to watch obis interviews on YouTube yet I couldn’t pick his intelligence. He doesn’t inspire. It because he can’t speak commanding English but his analysis and general intelligence towards issues and life is ack He speaks more like a trader than a well intelligent educated personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by Makavelli001: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigerians
No. sorry Agbadorians the Ebola you voted is sinking this nation; hate don't allow u see it.
Instead u are talking trash about a man that is an achiever.

Don't worry tinubu go show una shege!!!

He just dey start.
Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by maestroferddi: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Aquila99:

Lol. Stop being stupid. I went to two of his campaigns in owerri. He always kicked against it. But as a Headless mob, you will always swallow any bullshits he vomits. Una no get choice.
The pointlessness of engaging a riffraff...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by Antivirus92(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
GodWrites:

Not everyone is tribalistic like you, so stop projecting. Obi is my brother. But I wouldn't because I'm an Igbo man support support a failed candidate.
Tinubu is my brother but I wouldn't because we are from the same tribe support a fraudster and a scammer like tinubu . Tinubu is a failure
Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by modernWays: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
virginchaser:
Yesterday interview on arise TV probably not Obi's day. Tinubu was presumed bad speaker during election era and Obi was more eloquent but now reverse is the case. Social scientists students a project for you.

He doesn't have any day to be honest. I have watched many of his interviews, and I saw how empty he was. The man he is not fit to be a president, but his followers won't just admits.

If you want to shut him out, just ask him how he intend to achieve a particular thing he mentioned, he would just keep blabbing till you pity him and change the topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by favor914: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
Tinubu is my brother but I wouldn't because we are from the same tribe support a fraudster and a scammer like tinubu . Tinubu is a failure
Please Shut up, Confused Nonsensical Almijiri, lazy Thing, Tinubu is a Failure Indeed, then what do we call your papa who hasn’t achieved 5% of what Jagaban has accomplished?
Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by Antivirus92(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up, Confused Nonsensical Almijiri, lazy Thing, Tinubu is a Failure Indeed, then what do we call your papa who hasn’t achieved 5% of what Jagaban has accomplished?

just imagine this thing
Re: Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? by ba7man(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2023
virginchaser:
Obi and the word "Eloquent" should never be in the same sentence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Have Part-time Law Makers? / Prosecute Boko Haram Members Or Release Okah - Ex Militants / Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.