Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

INFERTILITY Issues In The Family,Ovarian Cyst,Low Sperm Count, FT Blockage,Cure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / INFERTILITY Issues In The Family,Ovarian Cyst,Low Sperm Count, FT Blockage,Cure (178 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INFERTILITY Issues In The Family,Ovarian Cyst,Low Sperm Count, FT Blockage,Cure by mralagboherbs1(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2023
Fallopian tube blockage, Ovarian cyst often caused by PID, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. Due to long time STDs..

Low sperm count, Oligospermia and Azoospermia caused by Infections too.

There's a way to treat them with herbs,and sperm will become Normal with Good head ana tail,and quality,be able to flow naturally and fertilize eggs...

Incase the husband suffering from low sperm count too due to long time STDs in the body there's treatment for it too,sperm booster herbs that treat oligospermia and Azoospermia permanently.

The raw natural herbs and herbal powders to treat both permanently.

How to use them within 2weeks and you'll see the results.

God create those trees and other natural resources for a reason.

Contact me for affordable solution and stop wasting money on exorbitant drugs or procedures.

Check my signature below to call or reach me on WhatsApp.

Re: INFERTILITY Issues In The Family,Ovarian Cyst,Low Sperm Count, FT Blockage,Cure by mralagboherbs1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Contact me on any infertility issues in your family or affecting your marriage,there's a solution using herbs

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 on WhatsApp

You'll be glad
Re: INFERTILITY Issues In The Family,Ovarian Cyst,Low Sperm Count, FT Blockage,Cure by mralagboherbs1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Finding it hard to conceive as a woman or impregnate a lady as man

Treat yourself in ancient way

Contact this WhatsApp number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know There Was Something Like Dis? / BBC Africa News: Seventy-year-old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To Twins / Appeal: Can Somebody Help Me Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.