Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal (7103 Views)

Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP / Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Bennycollins: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2023
Afamed:
The judiciary is independent at this stage

Tomorrow when the decision does not favour them, the frustrated children of Amadioha will go roun judgement d the cities
How Amadioha and election tribunal in Nasarawa state relate is what I can't figure out. How does it favour those 'children of Amadioha' that you refer to?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Trustedpronet: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Thank God for technology and for judiciary. Watch in nassarawa state to start blaming judiciary
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Truths9ja: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2023
ellizy:

Congratulations Mr Emmanuel David Ombugadu..
People are just tired of APC not that Gov. Sule is a bad person, Adbulahii Adamu is
people are tired of APC entirely in Nasarawa State. This same Nasarawa State, SDP candidates won 2 senatorial district and Pdp won 1 Senatorial District with much House of Reps seats and house of Assembly seats too.. Pdp tried massively no be small. Congratulations 🎉 to Dr. David Ombugadu oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by stuffs2002: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2023
b3llo:
The Caliphate are gradually losing grip of power in Nassarawa. Northern Nigeria States are gradually liberated.

When will eastern Nigeria be liberated from IPOB cannibals who are killing, roasting and eating IIGB0S in the south east
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by ellizy(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
people are tired of APC entirely in Nasarawa State. This same Nasarawa State, SDP candidates won 2 senatorial district and Pdp won 1 Senatorial District with much House of Reps seats and house of Assembly seats too.. Pdp tried massively no be small. Congratulations 🎉 to Dr. David Ombugadu oooo
Wadada the SPD guy has been in the heart of nasarawa people long ago, Abdullah Adamu manipulation tricks just couldn't work this time because the world is against him. I have no issues with Sule at all but the party that made him..
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by ovcwality(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by RALPHOW(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Nasarawa is liberated from the grip of Hell Rufai
Gradually North will liberated from religion stupidity.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Truths9ja: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2023
ellizy:

Wadada the SPD guy has been in the heart of nasarawa people long ago, Abdullah Adamu manipulation tricks just couldn't work this time because the world is against him. I have no issues with Sule at all but the party that made him..
hmm 🤔

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by chidi2003(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2023
Shinjawestern:
A Christian governor

Nasarawa state is a Christian state

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Stop it! Religion(Isam and Christianity) has not been of good help to Nigeria. Please, keep it aside. We need good governance and development, not Religious people who bring criminality to governance in Nigeria!
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Omodua(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2023
saintkel:
I keep asking...my are u excluding d south east?
Don't mind him jaare.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Omodua(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2023
Afamed:
The judiciary is independent at this stage

Tomorrow when the decision does not favour them, the frustrated children of Amadioha will go round the cities
Be honest to yourself. Did your mentor and principal win 2023 Presidential elections? Certainly No!

It is by default, brazenly rigged in his favour by INEC in cahoot with Buhari and the presidency.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by white3663: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2023
ovcwality:

The judiciary is never independent, the judges were threatened, one ran away the ruling was made via zoom by some of the judges. I don't involve myself in Nigeria politics, but I am a Nasarawa indigenous, Others are saying politics in Nigeria we involve religion but we have seen how core northerners want to take away what is not theirs, a person from Nasarawa state can't be doing what they are doing freely in Kano etc.......they preach lies that they can't follow, let's call a spade a spade. Take for instance Nasarawa state people reaction to the verdict and Kano state and tell me who have more tolerance? but they keep preaching lies....

Nobody preached lies, no judge was threatened.
There was no aggression, just people celebrating .
Apc lost all senatorial seats in Nasarawa.

You're a liar, and a hypocrite.
God will maintain his mandate.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by ovcwality(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by lincs25(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2023
b3llo:
The Caliphate are gradually losing grip of power in Nassarawa. Northern Nigeria States are gradually liberated.

You are on point. They do claim that Nasarawa State is Kano extension, they don't want to loose the state but its happen grin
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by gidjah(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
b3llo:
we pray they do.the way and manner fulanis maurrade this state is terrible.tje population of this fulanis here is awesome and this is majorly because there are intentions to shut down the other religion here which seem to be most populated.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by gidjah(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
saintkel:
See as Lafia come alive yesterday with sweet rains too
good to hear . I noticed the grave yard experience during the election announcement day... Soldiers started terrorizing citizens that wanted to revolt against the result. I am currently around OBI LGA and KEANA now ,those onces (particularly the keana people na wash them be,very one sided people plenty here , but OBI better pass as the Christian population here over plenty seriously. We hope the guys wins all round
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by gidjah(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Amazing !! So rain fell there??that was the same local govt soldiers were beating citizens during the result protest !!
saintkel:
See as Lafia come alive yesterday with sweet rains too
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by gidjah(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
I fear the same for them oo.Suoreme court hmmm I am sure AAA won't stop at anything to win the case !
Nokio2:
heat come vamoose every where chill...make those eggon women try go naked for supreme court of technicality sha e get why...
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by saintkel(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
gidjah:
good to hear . I noticed the grave yard experience during the election announcement day... Soldiers started terrorizing citizens that wanted to revolt against the result. I am currently around OBI LGA and KEANA now ,those onces (particularly the keana people na wash them be,very one sided people plenty here , but OBI better pass as the Christian population here over plenty seriously. We hope the guys wins all round
wow.....didn't hear of such sha....but u guys over dia dey try....I do hear a lot about Fulani killings n more...really painful
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Teymanhenry(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Shinjawestern:
A Christian governor

Nasarawa state is a Christian state

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

My State is not a Christian state. We have same number of Christians and Muslims if not more Muslims. We have said no to religious politics.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by garfield1: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Teymanhenry:

My State is not a Christian state. We have same number of Christians and Muslims if not more Muslims. We have said no to religious politics.

Exactly.engr sule will triumph
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by white3663: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by white3663: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
ovcwality:

No you are the Liar, And a very wicked one at that. I can't be 100% correct but I got from a source, the female judge was threatened and she didn't attend the final verdict and why was the final ruling done via zoom? And God didn't give Gov. Sule that seat if you are truthful, on the final vote count day we all know what went down, but here you are with your classic lies trying to fool who?
Can you say what you say before God that Gov. Sule didn't rigged the election? He will strike you before opening your shitty mouth

Getat, A A Sule the election squarely, you sef know, lost lafia (gayan and chiroma) produced 107,000 votes according to Apc and INEC, whereas the bvas and electronic transmitted results showed 50,000+.
We know all the evil men that came to lafia that night to help apc rig.
God will maintain the mandate of Ombugadu,

Liar like you, na opposition go threaten judge abi na incumbent governor
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nokio2:
heat come vamoose every where chill...make those eggon women try go naked for supreme court of technicality sha e get why...
If the case is verdict was challenged any other court apart from supreme court, the pdp man will still win. Did you follow the story from march at all? Not only did the pdp guy win, he won glaringly even defeated sule in his hometown and local government. They just slapped him in the face but bvas exposed them all.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by godliman: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Let the illegal imposter refund all he was paid since assuming office 4 months ago, that is how to discourage rigging. This one don choke them.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal by Shinjawestern: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Okay abdul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest In Netherland Over Boko Haram / Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress / Buhari Is Too Weak IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.