Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) (22558 Views)

Emmanuel Dennis Trolled Real Madrid By Celebrating His Goal Like Ronaldo / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng / Switzerland Players Under Investigation For Celebrating Their Goals Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Kukutente23: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
I swear Messi is a very tricky person who ever is reasonable you will know Laliga is a very easy league defense and goalkeepers there are Very poor Luis Suarez really expose that league 2015/2016 season suarez score 53 laliga goals alone something he couldn't do at England. Messi move to ligue one when the defense was a little bit better . I will always respect Cristiano for testing himself with the most difficults league in football. If Halaand n Mbappe moves to Spain I assure both will break messi 63 goal laliga single season record apart from Barcelona, Madrid and atlethico the rest are Dead woods

grin grin grin
Ok
So what Pendu cannot do, you his fans are hoping on Mbappe and Halaand to do it to dry your tears

2 Likes

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Maobichek: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

Easy with the lies.

Suarez that rocked the EPL in 2013/14 and scored 40 goals. And you say he didnt find the English defenses easy?

In La liga he didnt score more than 40 league goals and he scored that high because he had the best player in the world Messi feeding him intentionally.

If La liga is very easy with only 3 good teams as you said, how come a Sevilla that isnt part of the good teams has always been walloping a 'good' EPL team like Manchester United at every given opportunity?

And Boateng's revelation that he's a Ronaldo fan already makes his statement biased as I'm sure he twisted it to suit his fellow horde. Moreso he was the biggest transfer failure ever in Barca history so I understand where the pain is coming from. And its not like anything he says can stop Messi from being the GOAT.

",,,, biggest transfer failure ever in Barca history.' Please where did you get this information from?

Ibrahimovic was acquired with huge amount plus Eto as part of the deal yet Eto(Inter) eliminated Barca and won the Champions league. Ask Pep who was the worst transfer tat Barca and the truth will set you free.

Do you want me to mention other players who flopped at Barca? Please before you comment on issues, try and verify very well before commenting ok.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Faposky95: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
Messi secretly knows ronaldo is better than him but shame won't let him admit it. Ronaldo invited him to Italy but he no feel go Ronaldo went to EpL at 37 still invites messi to come n challenge him but messi still no still come . Ronaldo was hoping messi still comes and challenge him at Saudi abrabia but guess what scary messi ran to USA . the question is why is messi always afraid of facing Ronaldo??

All Goats secretly admire that one is better than they are....
Goats are adjudged best by majority of us all.
Like a coin it could have been on either side.
CR7 has time and time mistakenly adjudged himself....and when we thought he should wear the crown himself
The GOAT had it worn on his head......as it should be....
Keep remembering
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
Messi secretly knows ronaldo is better than him but shame won't let him admit it. Ronaldo invited him to Italy but he no feel go Ronaldo went to EpL at 37 still invites messi to come n challenge him but messi still no still come . Ronaldo was hoping messi still comes and challenge him at Saudi abrabia but guess what scary messi ran to USA . the question is why is messi always afraid of facing Ronaldo??
vice versa
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
He scored in every match for three years- Big lies!
Any competition with Messi ended with Qatar World Cup.

They just discovered that barca paid refs for 18 yrs... reason the fraud was winning la liga and racking in fraudulent goals .... Same thing done at Fifa World Cup..... Messi is no match to Ronaldo... he was just forced on us all... Messi can't near the great man in saudi
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by tishbite42: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Soylife:

Did salah not break england goal record in his first season. Salah that was just average the previous season in roma broke EPL goal record. Haaland did same last season in his first season. If Spain was so easy, your goal machine Rinaldo should have broken messi record.
Messi never played in EPL but he has more goals against top 6 than Rinaldo. His 100+ UCL goals is also in Spain abi. His 100+ goal for country is against Spanish team. Sometimes I how you guys think
Salah, a flop at Chelsea abi another Salah?!

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

Easy with the lies.

Suarez that rocked the EPL in 2013/14 and scored 40 goals. And you say he didnt find the English defenses easy?

In La liga he didnt score more than 40 league goals and he scored that high because he had the best player in the world Messi feeding him intentionally.

If La liga is very easy with only 3 good teams as you said, how come a Sevilla that isnt part of the good teams has always been walloping a 'good' EPL team like Manchester United at every given opportunity?

And Boateng's revelation that he's a Ronaldo fan already makes his statement biased as I'm sure he twisted it to suit his fellow horde. Moreso he was the biggest transfer failure ever in Barca history so I understand where the pain is coming from. And its not like anything he says can stop Messi from being the GOAT.

Suarez scored 31 EPL goals and not 40 , u just lied as well ... look at how Bellingham is scoring at will despite not being a striker ... if not for la liga and the corruption favoring barca ...Messi no go score reach 300 goals in his career
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by PencilBox: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Soylife:

Did salah not break england goal record in his first season. Salah that was just average the previous season in roma broke EPL goal record. Haaland did same last season in his first season. If Spain was so easy, your goal machine Rinaldo should have broken messi record.
Messi never played in EPL but he has more goals against top 6 than Rinaldo. His 100+ UCL goals is also in Spain abi. His 100+ goal for country is against Spanish team. Sometimes I how you guys think

No mind am. Them go just open mouth waaa
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maobichek:

",,,, biggest transfer failure ever in Barca history.' Please where did you get this information from?

Ibrahimovic was acquired with huge amount plus Eto as part of the deal yet Eto(Inter) eliminated Barca and won the Champions league. Ask Pep who was the worst transfer tat Barca and the truth will set you free.

Do you want me to mention other players who flopped at Barca? Please before you comment on issues, try and verify very well before commenting ok.

A striker who failed to score a single league or UCL goal for Barca is who you are comparing to Ibra who scored over 20 goals in a single season. You need the self-check more before quoting people in ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Soylife:

Kindly summarise what happened when Ronaldo went to Spain. Rinaldo was humiliated countless times by messi in their meetings.

Barcelona bribed refs for 18yrs ...from 2001 to 2018... that's the reason y

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Soylife:

Salah dint break it in his first season ...thats a lie
... And Messi was the one that broke ronaldos record and not the other way round... Ronaldo was the first man to do 40 la liga goals
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Suarez scored 31 EPL goals and not 40 , u just lied as well ... look at how Bellingham is scoring at will despite not being a striker ... if not for la liga and the corruption favoring barca ...Messi no go score reach 300 goals in his career

I never said 40 league goals like the person I quoted. Obviously meant 40 goals for the entire season which is still a mightily impressive statistic especially when you consider that Suarez ruled EPL in 2014 with style and some breathtaking displays.

Bellingham is a special kid like Haaland who plundered the EPL to stupor last season. Does that make the EPL useless? If Serie A was so hard, why didn't Osihmen and co take advantage of Madrid's weak defence that is so easy to score against?

Keep entertaining yourself with your delusive whataboutism on Messi. Doesn't change the reality of all he has achieved to become the GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Sojourner1976: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Tell Messi say dem they look for am for Italy and England.
Why does he need to go to England and Italy when he has in his possession something more important and worthy than what they offer in those two countries?

Tell Ronaldo that the World Cup is calling him to score a WC knockout goal.

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

I never said 40 league goals like the person I quoted. Obviously meant 40 goals for the entire season which is still a mightily impressive statistic especially when you consider that Suarez ruled EPL in 2014 with style and some breathtaking displays.

Bellingham is a special kid like Haaland who plundered the EPL to stupor last season. Does that make the EPL useless? If Serie A was so hard, why didn't Osihmen and co take advantage of Madrid's weak defence that is so easy to score against?

Keep entertaining yourself with your delusive whataboutism on Messi. Doesn't change the reality of all he has achieved to become the GOAT.

Ronaldo broke the EPL record being the first man to do 31 league goals in a 20 team format ... Ronaldo was the first man to do 40 la liga goals ... Ronaldo was the first Juve player to do 31 league goals ... He came back to united and did 18 league goals at 37... even Rashford at 25 has never scored those number of league goals in a season... even Ibrahimovic that was in a better united team under Mourinho cudnt go near Ronaldos numbers ... presently , he is the top scorer In the Saudi league ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by boborosky(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Freshtruth:

But they were both in Laliga and Messi beat him hands down.... During the period they both played in Laliga, Messi had more goals, more assists , more mvps, more individual awards and more trophies. So what's your point? So Messi should follow Ronaldo anywhere he goes just to prove what point? an non existing comparison that exists in the minds of penaldo fans.....

2 Likes

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by femisplash: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

They just discovered that barca paid refs for 18 yrs... reason tge rraud was winning la liga and racking in fraudulent goals .... Same thing done at Fifa World Cup..... Messi is no match to Ronaldo... he was just forced on us all... Messi can't near the great man in saudi
Dey play, any competition with Messi ended in Qatar 2022.

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Real

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Injury is robbing me of Messi joy cry
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
WriterNiig:
👍🏻 Like for 🐐 Ronaldo, share for Mbappé/Pessi
Take the likes and shove it inside your ass, pendulum.

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bentonite1:

How many cup finals in Spain did Messi win against Ronaldo? out of 6 meetings, Messi only won it ones. confirm it yourself. oh you think its ordinary league Barcelona Rob to win every season? come domestic cup finals and Rob, let's see how you escape it.

Ronaldo always put pessi in his place when it comes to finals.

Why una Pendulums dey like to lie too much to deceive unasef? Jeez

Messi dusted Pendu in UCL 08 final

He dusted him in both legs of 2011 Supercup final

He scored more goals than Pendu in 2012/2013 supercup.

Only in 2011 Copa del rey and 2016 supercup did Pendu trump Messi and the Referee robbed Barca in the 2011 game with a wrongly disallowed goal made by Messi's brilliance.

And in non-final games, Messi still beat Pendu head to head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
Dey play, any competition with Messi ended in Qatar 2022.

That's ur opinion.... in Messi's minions words ....the world cup alone can't justify the best .... van gaal has already leaked the story behind that fraudulent WC
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Johncarlo07: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
I swear Messi is a very tricky person who ever is reasonable you will know Laliga is a very easy league defense and goalkeepers there are Very poor Luis Suarez really expose that league 2015/2016 season suarez score 53 laliga goals alone something he couldn't do at England. Messi move to ligue one when the defense was a little bit better . I will always respect Cristiano for testing himself with the most difficults league in football. If Halaand n Mbappe moves to Spain I assure both will break messi 63 goal laliga single season record apart from Barcelona, Madrid and atlethico the rest are Dead woods

U mean d same English league where Halland scores 53 goals across all competitions in his debut season is hard?

Suarez was a persistent goal scorer even wen he was in England. He scored 52 goals in d Spanish league for just one season. If d league is very easy as u say,he should av replicate d same feat in subsequent seasons na.

Messi is beta Dan cronaldo. He has showed it wit d trophy nd accolades he has won. If u doubt it, bring wat Ronaldo nd Messi has won to d table let's analyse wich one achieved more.

U think football is abt scoring goals dat leads to nowhere?
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Johncarlo07:

U mean d same English league where Halland scores 53 goals across all competitions in his debut season is hard?

Suarez was a persistent goal scorer even wen he was in England. He scored 52 goals in d Spanish league for just one season. If d league is very easy as u say,he should av replicate d same feat in subsequent seasons na.

Messi is beta Dan cronaldo. He has showed it wit d trophy nd accolades he has won. If u doubt it, bring wat Ronaldo nd Messi has won to d table let's analyse wich one achieved more.

U think football is abt scoring goals dat leads to nowhere?

Halaand did 35 league goals and not 53.... this shows that if he or mbappe lands real or barca ...they will score nothing less than 70 la liga goals each... lewandowski at 35 won top scorer in la liga in his first season
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by femisplash: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

That's ur opinion.... in Messi's minions words ....the world cup alone can't justify the best .... van gaal has already leaked the story behind that fraudulent WC
who is Van Gaal?, he lost to Argentina in 2014, lost to Argentina again 2022, who is Van Gaal?. FIFA tied their legs during penalty kicks?. Any competition with Messi ended in Qatar 2022.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Johncarlo07: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Halaand did 35 league goals and not 53.... this shows that if he or mbappe lands real or barca ...they will score nothing less than 70 la liga goals each... lewandowski at 35 won top scorer in la liga in his first season

D 53 goals u quoted for Suarez,was it only in d league? Ur just being mischievous.

Holland scored 53 goals across all competitions last season.

Anybody can win top scorer in as much as he scores more Dan d rest. Wit 25 goals or less,u can get d highest scorer award.
Pls inundate us on how many goals Lewandowski scored to win d top scorer.

And also tell us how old was C rolnaldo wen he went to Italy nd how many Highest goal scorer awards he won dere,even at dat his age.

U think u can gaslight evry1 wit ur falsehood.nt evry1 is ignorant boy.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Solofresh2: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

Easy with the lies.

Sevilla and Manchester United met in Europa league right?
Do you know that if Sevilla had met Barcelona in that same Europa league,they would have flogged Barca?
When comparing teams together, talk about the competition first because, the competition would in one way or the other determine the result of a particular game at the given time.The Europa league was designed for Sevilla win at that season of time
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
He scored in every match for three years- Big lies!
Any competition with Messi ended with Qatar World Cup.
Gifted world cup?
Just stfu. Me wey no like ball sef know say Ronaldo is better.

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Sizwezi: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
They say Boateng is lying . Lol. They say Boateng is biased . He is looking for likes and what not . Their only anger here is that Boateng said he saw CR7 as the better player. If reverse was the case , then you can imagine their joy 😂 and what you would have read here. The ones on nairaland live in delusion that there has never been any competition between the two greats. Funny lots, Nor level. 😂
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na ona sabi
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by babajero(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
WriterNiig:
Insecure midget. Still threatened despite robbing Lewandowski and 🐐 Ronaldo of Ballon D'or.

He's about to rob Mbappé this time. FRAUD!
is this the same boateng that Messi nearly broke his waste in the match between Messi vs Bayern Munich? If it is the same person then I have no further comment.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Pootle: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Almiron dashing down to dis thread 4 Messi's defense!

almirion running like maguire grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.