Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) (22559 Views)

Emmanuel Dennis Trolled Real Madrid By Celebrating His Goal Like Ronaldo / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng / Switzerland Players Under Investigation For Celebrating Their Goals Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Maobichek: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

A striker who failed to score a single league or UCL goal for Barca is who you are comparing to Ibra who scored over 20 goals in a single season. You need the self-check more before quoting people in ignorance.

In 2019, Boateng was not in Barca's first eleven as Suarez was the top 9 and top striker. In 2010/2011, Ibrahimovic was Barca's top/first 9 having sold Eto to Inter. Do you now see the difference?

Check the number of goals scored by both Suarez and Ibrahimovic (Barca's first 9) per season and compare both of them and not Boateng who was always a substitute during his days at Barca.

The worst transfer during Pep was confirmed by Pep himself and the same person was always at log ahead with him, he didn't hide it and Ibrahimovic didn't hide it either, thank you.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by zudozz: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
WriterNiig:
@ESPN FC tweeted;

@Sportskeeda

KPB a failure of a player.
A bright star that year that thew a beautiful career away due to too much party n women n even confessed that he lives in regret.

A liar that deceived Ghana just becos he wanted to play in d world n dished Ghana after d world cup?

Who is listening to this one? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by femisplash: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Gifted world cup?
Just stfu. Me wey no like ball sef know say Ronaldo is better.
You don't like football and you expect me to talk football with you?, you think you're wise?. We know people who are watching six packs and we know those watching football, continue watching six packs.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Iqtest: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
babajero:
is this the same boateng that Messi nearly broke his waste in the match between Messi vs Bayern Munich? If it is the same person then I have no further comment.
This one is different, prince Kevin boateng is not the same person as Jerome boateng
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Kayonline007: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Messi is the goat
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Jalaw: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Why does ronaldo fans always agitating , unlike messy fans.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by babajero(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iqtest:

This one is different, prince Kevin boateng is not the same person as Jerome boateng
ok, but I don't think there is any country in Europe that Messi didn't play against and humiliated their club and players.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by justmondris: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
I swear Messi is a very tricky person who ever is reasonable you will know Laliga is a very easy league defense and goalkeepers there are Very poor Luis Suarez really expose that league 2015/2016 season suarez score 53 laliga goals alone something he couldn't do at England. Messi move to ligue one when the defense was a little bit better . I will always respect Cristiano for testing himself with the most difficults league in football. If Halaand n Mbappe moves to Spain I assure both will break messi 63 goal laliga single season record apart from Barcelona, Madrid and atlethico the rest are Dead woods
How did Haaland expose premier league?
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Iqtest: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
babajero:
ok, but I don't think there is any country in Europe that Messi didn't play against and humiliated their club and players.
Exactly
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by justmondris: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Soylife:

Did salah not break england goal record in his first season. Salah that was just average the previous season in roma broke EPL goal record. Haaland did same last season in his first season. If Spain was so easy, your goal machine Rinaldo should have broken messi record.
Messi never played in EPL but he has more goals against top 6 than Rinaldo. His 100+ UCL goals is also in Spain abi. His 100+ goal for country is against Spanish team. Sometimes I how you guys think

Torres did thesame. I don't know why they are bragging wih a one man league called premiership. Why last did another team apart from Manchester city win the premier league?
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by justmondris: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kestolove:
Na cheap leagues e dey go... Make e come England or Italy na if his truly d goat

The same england that Man city has turned to one man's league or thesame England Haaland has turned to his training ground? 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by oyatainer(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bentonite1:

How many cup finals in Spain did Messi win against Ronaldo? out of 6 meetings, Messi only won it ones. confirm it yourself. oh you think its ordinary league Barcelona Rob to win every season? come domestic cup finals and Rob, let's see how you escape it.

Ronaldo always put pessi in his place when it comes to finals.

Messi won four cup finals against Ronaldo. Why do you people rely on lies to prove a point? I know how may super cups Messi won against Madrid with Ronaldo on the field.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by oyatainer(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maobichek:

",,,, biggest transfer failure ever in Barca history.' Please where did you get this information from?

Ibrahimovic was acquired with huge amount plus Eto as part of the deal yet Eto(Inter) eliminated Barca and won the Champions league. Ask Pep who was the worst transfer tat Barca and the truth will set you free.

Do you want me to mention other players who flopped at Barca? Please before you comment on issues, try and verify very well before commenting ok.

Mention another one that is worse than Coutinho, Alex Song, Alex Hleb, Vermalean, and Hazard for Madrid now since you don't want to be factual. What transfer can flop more than Coutinho at Barca or Hazzard in the whole of Madrid history. Being a flop is individual and has to do with a lot of factors. The rate of English players that flop at Spain is more than Spanish players that flop at EPL. Mata, Silva, Aguero, Fabregas, Cazorla were average players in Spain but made huge impact in Epl. Can you say the same of Song, Hleb, Vermalean, even Theiry Henry who Eto came back from injury and still outscored.

Ibrahimovic to Barca was 58 Million pounds. His deal was not in any way related to Eto. They are separate. Can you compare that to Coutinho?
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by geoworldedu: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
I swear Messi is a very tricky person who ever is reasonable you will know Laliga is a very easy league defense and goalkeepers there are Very poor Luis Suarez really expose that league 2015/2016 season suarez score 53 laliga goals alone something he couldn't do at England. Messi move to ligue one when the defense was a little bit better . I will always respect Cristiano for testing himself with the most difficults league in football. If Halaand n Mbappe moves to Spain I assure both will break messi 63 goal laliga single season record apart from Barcelona, Madrid and atlethico the rest are Dead woods
Fresh truth, your name should be called rotten lies. Suarez never scored 53 goals in a single la Liga season. What do you want to gain with an open lie as if we don't have Google? The person who scored the highest in a single la Liga season is MESSI and it's 50 goals. Abeg be lying small small na.

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by mayor1814: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
GreyLaw:

Boateng looking round traffic as per Nigerian blogger? You funny abeg. A superstar just told you what another super, super start told him and you are here yapping rubbish.

Lolzz. U just called boateng a super star. U tapnaldo fans will defend anything.

Explain y tapnaldo was so desperate to steal a world cup goal?
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Suarez scored 31 EPL goals and not 40 , u just lied as well ... look at how Bellingham is scoring at will despite not being a striker ... if not for la liga and the corruption favoring barca ...Messi no go score reach 300 goals in his career
so na la liga help Messi dey score goals 2 including freekicks....remember Messi don't score tapins oh, eno dey camp inside box 18 oh
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by mayor1814: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bentonite1:

How many cup finals in Spain did Messi win against Ronaldo? out of 6 meetings, Messi only won it ones. confirm it yourself. oh you think its ordinary league Barcelona Rob to win every season? come domestic cup finals and Rob, let's see how you escape it.

Ronaldo always put pessi in his place when it comes to finals.

Where was tapnaldo magic in 2009 UCL final wen barca and Messi crushed tapnaldo and messi.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maobichek:

In 2019, Boateng was not in Barca's first eleven as Suarez was the top 9 and top striker. In 2010/2011, Ibrahimovic was Barca's top/first 9 having sold Eto to Inter. Do you now see the difference?

Check the number of goals scored by both Suarez and Ibrahimovic (Barca's first 9) per season and compare both of them and not Boateng who was always a substitute during his days at Barca.

The worst transfer during Pep was confirmed by Pep himself and the same person was always at log ahead with him, he didn't hide it and Ibrahimovic didn't hide it either, thank you.

Bros leave story. Was Boateng brought in by Pep? If Boateng was good enough, he wouldn't be on the bench and the few times he was introduced from the bench what did he do to change the perception as a no-good striker? Nada.

Suarez and Ibra's first season are a different level altogether even if Suarez's was more successful than Ibra's.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Solofresh2:
Sevilla and Manchester United met in Europa league right?
Do you know that if Sevilla had met Barcelona in that same Europa league,they would have flogged Barca?
When comparing teams together, talk about the competition first because, the competition would in one way or the other determine the result of a particular game at the given time.The Europa league was designed for Sevilla win at that season of time

grin grin Guy you cracking me up real time. Sorry are you spitting this from a beer parlour or something?

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by mayor1814: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

They just discovered that barca paid refs for 18 yrs... reason the fraud was winning la liga and racking in fraudulent goals .... Same thing done at Fifa World Cup..... Messi is no match to Ronaldo... he was just forced on us all... Messi can't near the great man in saudi

U sha have eyes to see d wonders Messi has been doing all dis while... D dribbles and creativity on the pitch over the years.

Why did tapnaldo steal a world cup goal before being caught?
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Judolisco:
so na la liga help Messi dey score goals 2 including freekicks....remember Messi don't score tapins oh, eno dey camp inside box 18 oh

Messi scores rap uns ...tapins are also goals ...de Lima scored lots of tapins as well during his time .. lewandowski, Shevchenko, weah , eto , Raul, suarez ,Pele all scored tapins , Messi had to play the highest number if penalties an individual had ever had in a WC .... Messi is a penalty merchant ... 80% of messis goals were in the box and not outside...so don't act like he only scores from outside the box ...

France has shown us that messi is a fraud ... 30 goals in all competitions for psg in 2 yrs .... y dint he take psg pass the R16 if he was as good as u think... no penalty no party
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
mayor1814:

U sha have eyes to see d wonders Messi has been doing all dis while... D dribbles and creativity on the pitch over the years.

Why did tapnaldo steal a world cup goal before being caught?

With the payment of refs ... no wonder defenders were scared of tackling him , to avoid fake red card and penalty... reason barca started to flop and he ran to France that dint pay refs...reason y he flopped there
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by mayor1814: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo broke the EPL record being the first man to do 31 league goals in a 20 team format ... Ronaldo was the first man to do 40 la liga goals ... Ronaldo was the first Juve player to do 31 league goals ... He came back to united and did 18 league goals at 37... even Rashford at 25 has never scored those number of league goals in a season... even Ibrahimovic that was in a better united team under Mourinho cudnt go near Ronaldos numbers ... presently , he is the top scorer In the Saudi league ...

With all dis ur loyalty and defense of tapnaldo and his stat analysis, yet Henry is the best premier league player of all time. Just to remind u.

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Johncarlo07:

D 53 goals u quoted for Suarez,was it only in d league? Ur just being mischievous.

Holland scored 53 goals across all competitions last season.

Anybody can win top scorer in as much as he scores more Dan d rest. Wit 25 goals or less,u can get d highest scorer award.
Pls inundate us on how many goals Lewandowski scored to win d top scorer.

And also tell us how old was C rolnaldo wen he went to Italy nd how many Highest goal scorer awards he won dere,even at dat his age.

U think u can gaslight evry1 wit ur falsehood.nt evry1 is ignorant boy.

Ronaldo joined serie A at 34.... was among the top 5 in his first season, finished 2nd in his 2nd season with 31 goals and win the top scorer award in his last season with 29 goals ... he was 37 when he won it ...

Lewandowski is 35.... besides , barca has been struggling to score loads of goals like during the time of xaviband iniesta .... Lewandowski in his prime and prime barca would do at least 60 league goals
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
mayor1814:

With all dis ur loyalty and defense of tapnaldo and his stat analysis, yet Henry is the best premier league player of all time. Just to remind u.

Henry best Premiership player of all time and he could not win balon dor .... Even halaand is already eclipsing Henry... Henry is on salahs level .... Ronaldo is above them all... Ronaldo met Henry in EPL and still shattered his goal records
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
who is Van Gaal?, he lost to Argentina in 2014, lost to Argentina again 2022, who is Van Gaal?. FIFA tied their legs during penalty kicks?. Any competition with Messi ended in Qatar 2022.

As I said , in ur own opinion... afterall , when he was still searching for his first international trophy while Ronaldo boasted 2 ... u minions never accepted that the argument was over ... u said , the world cup can't be the perimeter.... Ronaldo won more champions league than Messi... Messi and some other player were meant to be sent off that evening... he even insulted the ref , but was still on the pitch....we know they fixed the WC for Argentina just like they fixed those fraudulent balon dors
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by mayor1814: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Gifted world cup?
Just stfu. Me wey no like ball sef know say Ronaldo is better.

U just shot ursef in d leg. U no like ball. U better go to romance section or fashion thread. Or movie or series section. U are one of doz ladies that fantasize about tapnaldo body and looks. Have a good day.
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by mayor1814: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

With the payment of refs ... no wonder defenders were scared of tackling him , to avoid fake red card and penalty... reason barca started to flop and he ran to France that dint pay refs...reason y he flopped there

Why did tapnaldo steal a world cup goal?

Where is tapnaldo knock out goal in world cup? Abi Dem rig him leg make him no score?

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Messi scores rap uns ...tapins are also goals ...de Lima scored lots of tapins as well during his time .. lewandowski, Shevchenko, weah , eto , Raul, suarez ,Pele all scored tapins , Messi had to play the highest number if penalties an individual had ever had in a WC .... Messi is a penalty merchant ... 80% of messis goals were in the box and not outside...so don't act like he only scores from outside the box ...

France has shown us that messi is a fraud ... 30 goals in all competitions for psg in 2 yrs .... y dint he take psg pass the R16 if he was as good as u think... no penalty no party
yes boss I agree with you... What's d colour of Ronaldo's world Cup? grin
Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by mayor1814: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Henry best Premiership player of all time and he could not win balon dor .... Even halaand is already eclipsing Henry... Henry is on salahs level .... Ronaldo is above them all... Ronaldo met Henry in EPL and still shattered his goal records

Ogbeni u used Google to back ur points here, go check dat same Google or chat gpt and see d best premier league player of all time.

1 Like

Re: Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) by ThierryJay: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo broke the EPL record being the first man to do 31 league goals in a 20 team format ... Ronaldo was the first man to do 40 la liga goals ... Ronaldo was the first Juve player to do 31 league goals ... He came back to united and did 18 league goals at 37... even Rashford at 25 has never scored those number of league goals in a season... even Ibrahimovic that was in a better united team under Mourinho cudnt go near Ronaldos numbers ... presently, he is the top scorer In the Saudi league ...

Nobody ever said Ronaldo was the bluntest knife in the box, so I'd give him plenty of credit for that. All what you put up there is even why he's part of the greatest players' conversation in the first place.

But that is only as far as he can get. There is another most elite level above him where his hand no fit reach even if he jumps 3 kilometres into the sky and there's nothing anyone can do about that anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.