Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership (29206 Views)

Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped / Robbers Invade Dunamis Church In Abuja, Injure Security Guard / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by genkins(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
jozeflyfX:

And your comment is dumb as Bleep

Only sensible to those that have sense bro
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Kukutente23: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
you are one brainless fhuvktard.

Read this quote again, and again and again. This time, with your thinking cap if you have any.

Look at this fuçktard. You don't even know what's development agency.
Did you not see city planning on your quote or you're too daft to know what it means.
I think you're more of metarat than metahuman
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by genkins(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
zhirkovrado:

Stop this blasphemy

Nigeria god na agbero.him dey collect money sef ..na hungry god.
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by NinjaMetahuman: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Look at this fuçktard. You don't even know what's development agency.
Did you not see city planning on your quote or you're too daft to know what it means.
I think you're more of metarat than metahuman
why are my replying to this retarded mor0n self.

You go school so?

So city planning means the material used in building the city?

Nigerian educational system needs serious overhauling.

Jesus!! See stupidity

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Kukutente23: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
why are my replying to this retarded mor0n self.

You go school so?

So city planning means the material used in building the city?

Nigerian educational system needs serious overhauling.

Jesus!! See stupidity
Keep quiet your retard

Your shallow brain thinks already concluded it's the material that was used in building that's the cause whereas the gov was blaming non-adherence to approved plan. What do you even understand about substandard material?
For your info dumbo, Google building inspectorate to know who is in charge of ensuring buildings are built up to standard and specification.
Also, let me refer you to the 25-storey building that collapsed in Lagos. Why was the head of Lagos building agency sacked as a fallout of the building if nothing concerns the urban planning agency with building standards?
And he's here blaming education.
Fuçktard

Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Salt06(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Thanks sir
You're welcome dear
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Kukutente23: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nato008:

I guess u don't know that before such structures are built the pay fees to the govt and for such big structures it is a fundamental part of the ministry of works, Urban and regional plannings area to monitor and ensure that thee building follows the right standards....this is not only with respect to them but all over the country so how come everytime something like this happens the first is to begin to hunt the builders when it is obvious the got approval from the govt, the problem is everything is rotten, from our institutions to the people gosh
Thumbs up.
I didn't even know you've educated the dumb zombie called NinjaMetahuman before I also added to curing his ignorance.
Most of these govt apologists are so dumb you still nearly cry when conversing with them.
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Kukutente23: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

When you build a house anywhere in Nigeria, as soon as that house achieves 7 courses above DPC, you'll wake up one morning and entertain a visit from officers from the urban planning and development. They put a mark of illegality on your structure, prompting you to cease work and visit their office for proper "settlements".

Those same animals, who sadly only believe that taking money from you to grant you that building permit is their only duty, are responsible for quality control. That agency has architects and civil engineers who should rightly monitor work progress on your site to make sure you meet needed standards.

But once you settle them, they never come back and never care whether you're ignorantly building a five storey building on a plot meant for just a storey building. That is negation of responsibility.
You even educated the dullard

Why was he now quoting me to spill nonsense while blaming Nigerian education?
Such a goat!!
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by BoldBrainz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

You even educated the dullard

Why was he now quoting me to spill nonsense while blaming Nigerian education?
Such a goat!!

Welcome to nairaland.. grin!
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by BoldBrainz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

More efforts are now in place to win souls and do heaven business and not church business.
Among the sheeps, there must be wolves. So with time, all those unnecessary building of church buildings will reduce and it ll be building people alone cos people are the real church.
So don't give room for real anti-Christs to rub their dirty mouth here. Among them are atheists, senseless muslims and people who are ungrateful that Christianity exist.
If dem born you that's reading this among them well, quote me without sense!
I ll describe why your mom forgot who really born you!

What are you going on about?

If we're even to ignore the human aspect of this catastrophe, what was your god doing when his worship place was collapsing?

Because you're afraid of being engaged objectively, you're lacing your silly comment with threats. Who suppose fear your insults for nairaland?

Imagine a supposed Christian threatening to insult another's parents. Na so your bible teach you? Mannerless women everywhere!
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Kukutente23: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
ufotunang:
..then tell me what causes building to collapse
I don't know
And neither do you
You people should stop jumping to conclusions based on sentiments and allow proper investigations
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Globad(f): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
saysoo:
Read the report, the Gorvernor did.

Point the place out

The governor only said the building was poorly constructed. This is different from saying that they used substandard materials
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by saysoo: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Globad:

Point the place out

The governor only said the building was poorly constructed. This is different from saying that they used substandard materials
Not difficult. Just first paragraph.
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Globad(f): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
saysoo:
Not difficult. Just first paragraph.

You got it wrong!

He said a substandard structure

It doesn't mean that it was built with substandard materials

Read it again
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by saysoo: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Globad:

You got it wrong!
He said a substandard structure
It doesn't mean that it was built with substandard materials
Read it again
Inukwa!
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by phylshan: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
DJInfluence:
Am not saying the church is innocent but hear me out. Was any investigation carried out before the governor reached the conclusion?
Maybe the contractors used substandard materials while the church was being billed for quality materials. It could also be a flaw in the design. In Nigeria we just blame the owner when things like this happened. Let the govt invite the contractors to come and defend what they built too. Only then we will know how deep the rot goes and how involved the church and it's leadership were involved in cutting corners. Not all this audio pronouncement by a governor eager to seem tough.
Can't you read? The Governor said the church was built on waterway which has led to it's collapse. Do you want him to set up a committee to ascertain why the church collapsed? Haba
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by HRMK: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
AM SURE THE OWNERS WOULD BE ON THE RUN BY NOW SO AS TO ESCAPE POSSIBLE ARREST!
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Goodlady(f): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What are you going on about?

If we're even to ignore the human aspect of this catastrophe, what was your god doing when his worship place was collapsing?

Because you're afraid of being engaged objectively, you're lacing your silly comment with threats. Who suppose fear your insults for nairaland?

Imagine a supposed Christian threatening to insult another's parents. Na so your bible teach you? Mannerless women everywhere!
Sharap! Na man you be abi ekuke. Person wey no get God, their house dey collapse so wetin you want talk? You think everyone is religious-crazy? It's cos of minions like you that there are Paul-like Christians to smack your head a times when you v brain 🧠 touch!
Oya engage me objectively. I won't threaten you. Buy make sure you v brain or else, you ll regret your mom is female!
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by kayusely70(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
laurel03:
Seriously am a xtain but if you tell people that church are just too many in Nigeria they will tell you are anti christ. The money will invest in church if they invest it in productive things we change. Building church building church and the society is full of evil people.
You've spoken the bitter truth!
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by laurel03(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
ihatebuhari:
it shows you're a coward Muslim.

What's xtian? May you not see the end of this year for insulting Christianity
Animal is you that will not see the end of this month.... The stupid type of xtain and evil xtain we are talking about Oloribuku. You and your households will mourn this year.
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by ihatebuhari(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
laurel03:
Animal is you that will not see the end of this month.... The stupid type of xtain and evil xtain we are talking about Oloribuku. You and your households will mourn this year.
you are already dead just like your fake rapist prophet

Go mark my word if you don’t have your end before this year ends I’ll know I’m not called
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by laurel03(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
ihatebuhari:
you are already dead just like your fake rapist prophet

Go mark my word if you don’t have your end before this year ends I’ll know I’m not called
Who called you lazy person? ok i see reason you are in pain... you are among the people that are using microphone to obtain people. The God that called you said you should be using Christianity to cursed people to death? Even as you are evil prophet and you think am a Muslim so death is next thing u wish for same person God created like you and how would i accept Jesus Christ if truly am a Muslim Fake prophet. Romans 12:14 ? So far I dnt cursed you initially am covered with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Anything u wish for me is for u and ur household... A good Christian is not aggressive and to just leave Christlike life. You a fool Christian
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by zedman1(m): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2023
HNICEARTH:

He is Ortom 2.0.
More than 100 days in office nothing on ground to show.
Remember the early days of Ortom in APC?
That's how it started
Which one is "in APC" again? A failure is a failure. Why do you guys allow yourselves to be blinded by this party nonsense? Was Ortom not in PDP - APC - PDP again? Did it change a thing about him? You made your point then spoilt it with that last line.
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by LAW2577: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2023
from what he said, his deduction is from experts verdicts
BoldBrainz:

Have I mentioned god in any of my depositions?

It is that same negligence I'm trying to hammer on, which he should have investigated before the media noise.
Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by BoldBrainz(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
LAW2577:
from what he said, his deduction is from experts verdicts

Lol.
Even you wey type this thing no believe am.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by Babinski: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Macgyver1:
This is one major problem in Nigeria, "blame games". I believe the church huted a not so qualified engineer to build a gigantic edifice that has now collapsed.

Where was the Ministry of Works and Housing when the structure was being built? If Government granted approval then Government is guilty as well. If the Government did not grant approval but didn't bother to enforce stop work on the site, then Government is guilty as well.

By the power conferred by the people on the Government, it is a very long stretch before Government can blame anybody.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You started well, but ended badly.

He didn't build the church.
Question: Who's the contractor that did?

He didn't approve the building permit.
Question: Who's the government representative who did?

Do I even know the meaning of responsibility?
Yes I do. And Alia should have first found out whose responsibility it was to ascertain structural quality of buildings within his government circles before rushing to buck-pass to Dunamis Church.

If he had been retrospect enough to think through these things, he wouldn't have gone to the media to pander to sentiments. Governance should always be characterised by a sense of duty and never pander to emotions.
so Dunnamis at the time they were building their structure years ago didn't take responsibility to maintain quality and standard structure is not to blame, Alia who just came into government few months ago is the one you expect him to take responsibility. It's ok. Now he has given the orders to demolish all low standard buildings within the state. Next you people will start wailing again calling him wicked for destroying people's livelihood. Sense common sense is very faaaar from some people ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Sex Workers In Italy / Army Arrests Fake Officer In Ondo (pic) / 3 Nigerian-canadaians arrested in $5-billion Money-laundering Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.