Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? (1142 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches - Femi Falana / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by DMerciful(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2023
It will happen before your very eyes. Its against the constitution to forge a certificate and present to INEC
opamoses1:

Go and kick him out then grin
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by opamoses1: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
He has to mention the third party. Fraudsters!
You are calling CSU a fraud for claiming their certificate can be obtained from a 3rd party grin
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by kingbee90: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
In Nigeria am not sure if is allowed, but in the USA, you can get another certificate from a 3rd person.

But we are Nigerians and we are required to Live and abide by the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by opamoses1: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
It will happen before your very eyes. Its against the constitution to forge a certificate and present to INEC
The same INEC that kicked your Peter Obi to the curb πŸ˜‚

You go wail tire.
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by kingbee90: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2023
opamoses1:

Can you point to where CSU claim that it is forgery?
CSU clearly said ceremonial diploma certificate can be gotten from a 3rd party. Simple English.

Who is the 3rd party source?
I may need their contact details because I would like to reprint my HSE level 3 ISPON certificate.

My original was gutted by fire in my friend's house.
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by Abagworo(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Money has exchanged hands. Never heard or read of such claims in history that as long as you actually graduated from an institution you can make use of a self designed and unofficial certificate from a Cyber Cafe

1 Like

Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by gidgiddy: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2023
opamoses1:

What part of "ceremonial diplomas can be obtained from 3rd party" do you not understand?

Did Tinubu graduate from CSU? Yes.
Can ceremonial diploma certificates be printed from 3rd party? Yes.

Can Tinubu get into Daley College and CSU with qualifications he got from a secondary school that did not exist at the time?
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by tollyboy5(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2023
XY23:

Common sense is truly far from you people. How you correlate graduating from a school with forging their certificate beats my imagination. So, because Ademola graduated from OAU, he can forge a certificate? The school attested to his studentship but stated they didn't issue the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC. Una mumu sha.
Is OAU the same as CSU?

Stop acting daft!
CSU -> you can get a third party certificate if you graduated there.
OAU->you can't get a third party certificate if you graduated there.

Why is it hard for people to use their head.

2 Likes

Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by Ikaeniyan0: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2023
kingbee90:

But we are Nigerians and we are required to Live and abide by the Nigerian constitution.
If you have any evidence against tinubu, take it to the court.
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by Ikaeniyan0: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
He has to mention the third party. Fraudsters!
He does not owe you any explanation.

He graduated from CSU and the school confirmed he graduated from CSU with honours. Any other thing is not important.
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by plaindealer: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
You dont have the transcript, Atiku has it. They said the certificate Tinubu presented to INEC cannot be authenticated by them because its not from them.

The logo and certification is obviously forged

They keep telling you that they send their students to third-party vendors for replacement certificates so why are you still peddling the rubbish that the certificate did not come from them? Of course, it did not come from them. Is CSU the third-party vendor?

Do you authenticate other people's products?

Why are you people always acting as if it's by force to be dumb, not bright and unintelligent?

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by DMerciful(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
I cannot spoondfees you
Penisdoctor:
please show me were tinubu said that, please.
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by MrAgbako: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will not last 1yr there. He must go!
perhaps you might just go before tinubu. Many that say such about buhari where are they now? They lost their breath of life while bubu is still chopping life and hoping into za oza roomπŸ˜‚

DMerciful:
Read to understand. He must leave the presidency because he forged a certificate and rigged the election. Nobody is talking about dying
I'm saying he will remain there and complete his two term just like buhari did while many that wished him dead is already in the grave after the end of buhari tenure. πŸ˜‚

Tinubu won't leave the presidency. He fought and won it legimately

. Buhari won his second term election and I wonder where y'all Igbos at then because heaven didn't fallπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? by DMerciful(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Read to understand. He must leave the presidency because he forged a certificate and rigged the election. Nobody is talking about dying
MrAgbako:
perhaps you might just go before tinubu. Many that say such about buhari where are they now? They lost their breath of life while bubu is still chopping life and hoping into za oza roomπŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Sabiu Plans To Escape From Nigeria, To Move Billions Abroad" - Jackson Ude / Cooking Gas Price In My Area Today 14/02/24 / Politics And Nollywood''''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.