Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me (1142 Views)

Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Did JESUS CHRIST Live? Muslims, Christians, Atheists Rub Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Who says Zeus isn't a god.

You define God, and tell me why you believe God doesn't exist.
Or are you the one under sor the delusion?

Zeus is a God.

I already told you god is a title not a person, god and deity means same thing.

The only person deluded here is you.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Zeus is a God.

I already told you god is a title not a person, god and deity means same thing.

The only person deluded here is you.

I know God is a title, is that where your definition stops? Cos if yes,

1. You are indeed in deep delusion.
2. You 'believe' that you are not under a delusion.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

How do you believe in a title?

Charm Believer 😂
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Charm Believer 😂

Haha, remember I told you:

ANormalHuman:

Maybe I'm right.
You've refused to check the meaning of God and drop a screenshot? Or you're looking for the one that suits your taste (remember the beauty of believing is that you choose what to believe, so obviously there are certain definitions of God that you choose not to believe in...?)

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Haha, remember I told you:

Maybe I'm right.
You've refused to check the meaning of God and drop a screenshot? Or you're looking for the one that suits your taste (remember the beauty of believing is that you choose what to believe, so obviously there are certain definitions of God that you choose not to believe in...?)

god from gudan is a german word, charm Believer 😂
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

god from gudan is a german word, charm Believer 😂

Ahh, you nailed the German origin.

I thought you'd be brave enough to address it from the Hebrew/Greek equivalent...

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Ahh, you nailed the German origin.

I thought you'd be brave enough to address it from the Hebrew/Greek equivalent...

Where do you think the word "a-theist" comes from?

What's the Greek/hebrew equivalent of "gudan", you are ignorant.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Where do you think the word "a-theist" comes from?

What's the Greek/hebrew equivalent of "gudan", you are ignorant.

Shh, I'm talking about the Hebrew/Greek equivalent of the word God. Don't make me school you unnecessarily.

I wonder if you're carefully timing your sentences cos you're confused right now, the word atheist comes from the Greek equivalent of the word God.

After brainstorming, this is all you have to say?
Man, you believe some really funny stuff.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Shh, I'm talking about the Hebrew/Greek equivalent of the word God. Don't make me school you unnecessarily.

I wonder if you're carefully timing your sentences cos you're confused right now, the word atheist comes from the Greek equivalent of the word God.

After brainstorming, this is all you have to say?
Man, you believe some really funny stuff.
Boy, what's the Greek/Hebrew equivalent of the word God?

No fool, the word a-theist comes from "a" which means without and "theos" which means gods, the German word "god" means what is libated upon.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
SIRTee15
Pls, come and put someone to sleep 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Boy, what's the Greek/Hebrew equivalent of the word God?

No fool, the word a-theist comes from a which means without and theos which means gods, the German word "god" means what is libated upon.

Delusionist, let me help you since you've asked.

The Hebrew equivalent of God is Elohim, and the Greek equivalent is Theos.

And it's from there you have all the theo-words, including A-theism

Now go and look for the meaning of Elohim and Theos and tell me why you don't believe in the idea of a Theos/Elohim

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:
Hello again NL... How's it going?

Recently I've been having many questions for atheists and since I don't have any atheist around me, I've decided to come to Nairaland. Maybe you guys will have a suitable answer for me.
And please, it's not to incite insultive arguments. I won't insult anyone here and I'm begging others not to.

Okay, here's my question, and it goes out to Africans:

If there's no God, and the supernatural realm is just a figment of our imagination, then how do we explain these kind of cases —
For instance, a man steals a village property and no one knows about it. The village gathers everyone and asks and there's no response.
The village gives an ultimatum, and after that, the person is to run mad or fall sick or die.
Eventually, after the deadline, someone dies while confessing.

The question is, how does this always work? (If anyone has any experience on this, please share... I'll share mine too)

Personally, my dad had a friend, someone that was always willing to work for him for any little pay. He usually helped us to cut coconuts and everything went smooth, but my dad always gave hints that he's a cunny person.
One fateful day, the man came to the front of our compound and was just sitting by the road, he couldn't speak, he seemed all weak... Many people tried questioning him but no response, he couldn't eat also when we offered, he later came into our compound and was just sitting by the wall.
He later left, and about three days later, he died and decayed on the road.
We later realized that he had stolen something and a charm was sent after the thief.
We later learnt that people didn't want to bury him because of the nature of his death and because if you do, the charm will hit you too.

Our atheists in the house, let's hear from you please...?

As someone already asked, how was it ascertained that it was a charm that was the cause of death? You do realise that there are various health related reasons why a person may die suddenly right?
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:
SIRTee15
Pls, come and put someone to sleep 😂😂

We need the scapegoat awake for a few more minutes please.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Let me help you since you've asked.

The Hebrew equivalent of God is Elohim, and the Greek equivalent is Theos.

And it's from there you have all the theo-words, including A-theism

Now go and look for the meaning of Elohim and Theos and tell me why you don't believe in the idea of a Theos/Elohim
You are little boy, elohim means gods, elohim and Allah mean same thing, the king of elohim is El.

Theos specifically refers to Olympians gods as in Zeus, Hades etc, look up theogony.

See the father of your God.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
LordReed:

As someone already asked, how was it ascertained that it was a charm that was the cause of death? You do realise that there are various health related reasons why a person may die suddenly right?

I don't know if it's possible to start discussing with you on this crowded thread...

But yh, if it happens frequently, and follows the same pattern, then doesn't it count?

Remember, in science, when several experiments produce the same results, then the hypothesis is right. Right?
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

We need the scapegoat awake for a few more minutes please.

I did not mention anyone name ooo

SIRTee15 has the antidote to some special mental diagnosis

At the name of SIRTee15, someone's brain must reset

2 Likes

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

You are little boy, elohim means gods, elohim and Allah mean same thing, the king of elohim is El.

Theos specifically refers to Olympians gods as in Zeus, Hades etc, look up theogony.

See the father of your God.

You have obviously chosen to believe in a different dimension of delusions.

How can the word Elohim mean gods?
Did the Hebrews create the word Elohim to translate the English word gods?

You've chosen to appear more stupid than I can handle...?
Grab a Hebrew dictionary and input the word Elohim.
And do same for the Greek.

And tell me:
1. Why you don't believe in God
2. Why you don't want to look for the definition of a word, and instead you prefer to look for an example of the word.
3. Why you choose to believe in your delusion

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by LordReed(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

I don't know if it's possible to start discussing with you on this crowded thread...

But yh, if it happens frequently, and follows the same pattern, then doesn't it count?

Remember, in science, when several experiments produce the same results, then the hypothesis is right. Right?

How do you know it occurs frequently?

If these charms are so capable why are they not deployed against our political leaders who loot with impunity? What stopped them from using the charms against the British and Portuguese who were enslaving our forebears? Why isn't this frequency available in these cases which are egregious and glaring injustices but it is available in places we have no way to confirm or verify?
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I did not mention anyone name ooo

SIRTee15 has the antidote to some special mental diagnosis

At the name of SIRTee15, someone's brain must reset

Did I mention a name either? wink
I humbly await this SITTee15 in question, maybe before he arrives, I'll be done with the scapegoat.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Did the Hebrews create the word Elohim to translate the English word gods?

And do same for the l. Lo

And tell me: fro
2. Why you don't want toost look for the definition of a word, and instead you prefer to look for an example of the word.
Boy, Elohim means gods, the hebrew language is from cannanites.
You are EMPTY.

Why don't you post the dictionary you got your Jargons.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
LordReed:

How do you know it occurs frequently?

At this point will you believe my word for it?
If yes, then I've seen this frequently
If no, then I dunno, you find out.

If these charms are so capable why are they not deployed against our political leaders who loot with impunity? What stopped them from using the charms against the British and Portuguese who were enslaving our forebears?

I didn't want to come this far, but haven't you heard of politicians using charms as well for protection, if no, then ask.
For the Colonizers, haven't you heard if the guy who caused bees to stink a group of people at a meeting where the queen on England was around?
Haven't you also heard how they killed him at last, that they tried to do so with charms?
If so, doesn't this mean that some of our people supported the Colonizers and would help them to certain levels.

Why isn't this frequency available in these cases which are egregious and glaring injustices but it is available in places we have no way to confirm or verify?

When it's the loudest, people become deaf, and can't hear it anymore.

I don't know how many people use juju to fight for justice, but I know that many miscreants use juju for protection before delving into injustice, take for instance politicians, cultists, kidnappers, Police, pastors.

For the police, I know it may raise concern, but have you ever wondered why police started tying red cloths on their rifles?

The point is, the proof is everywhere, but only when you know how to search.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

That's why I ask these same children of ignorance to come to AKWAIBOM, I'll just direct him somewhere. I won't take him there o... He'll see a lone path that lead to a place where he'll see things that till he dies, he'll never mention that there are no demons. He'll even say they are more real than humans. Imagine an African saying they don't exist! I don't even like talking about them. Jesus could have told stories about them but he did not... The masquerade in our village, if you try to snap them, you won't see them on your phone camera, only background... Like you said, people that sell skull, sane humans eating bread with faeces... Atheists are waiting for science to give an explanation 😂😂😂

Oh..

You be my inlaw?

Ukod mi.. hope I spelt it right... cheesy

Afor ka ri inor.. grin
I learnt that from my daughter's mother. If I spell am well tell me.

There was a time I went to ikot-udoh, not sure I spelt it right again. Una wahala too much.

One of my Urhobo gee like that called my attention to something he found strange.

He was taking pictures of our supposed in-laws house and saw vultures on the rooftops. He took their pictures too but what came out was something else.... Hehehehe

I used my Gionee too and it was same..

Our in-law warned us to refrain from buying things from some people. His reasons I can't mention here.

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Boy, Elohim means gods, the hebrew language is from cannanites.
You are EMPTY.

Why don't you post the dictionary you got your Jargons.

Is that a sign that you didn't read my last quote properly?

ANormalHuman:

Did the Hebrews create the word Elohim to be a translation of the English word gods?

And do same for the Greek.

And tell me:
2. Why you don't want to look for the definition of a word, and instead you prefer to look for an example of the word.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
correctguy101:

Oh..

You be my inlaw?

Ukod mi.. hope I spelt it right... cheesy

Afor ka ri inor.. grin
I learnt that from my daughter's mother. If I spell am well tell me.

There was a time I went to ikot-udoh, not sure I spelt it right again. Una wahala too much.

One of my Urhobo gee like that called my attention to something he found strange.

He was taking pictures of our supposed in-laws house and saw vultures on the rooftops. He took their pictures too but what came out was something else.... Hehehehe

I used my Gionee too and it was same..

Our in-law warned us to refrain from buying things from some people. His reasons I can't mention here.

Akwa Ibom and Igbos, same ancestors, similar Spiritual activity from them both, similar foods and culture too.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Is that a sign that you didn't read my last quote properly?

Is that a sign you don't know what "hebrew" means, and when did "hebrews" create a word that originally existed in the cannanite language and goes back to akkadians.

Boy, Elohim means gods.
For better understanding, you sha know semitic language from shem, what's "god" in semitic language?

You are EMPTY.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Is that a sign you don't know what "hebrew" means, and when did "hebrews" create a word that originally existed in the cannanite language and goes back to akkadians.

Boy, Elohim means gods.
For better understanding, you sha know semitic language from shem, what's "god" in semitic language?

You are EMPTY.

Oh, you're trying to pull the haShem card?
The more you look for points, the more you fall back to the Bible... It's funny tho.

Up your game, I thought you usually bring up screenshots from Google? Why can't you open a Greek Dictionary and input the word Theos and come back with the screenshot, why can't you do same for the Greek?

Believer of delusions.... smiley

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
sad
ANormalHuman:

Oh, you're trying to pull the haShem card?
The more you look for points, the more you fall back to the Bible... It's funny tho.
Up your game, I thoug you usually bring up screenshots from Goo cai an't you open a Greek Dictionary and input the word Theos and come back with the screenshot, why can't you do same for the Greek?

Believer of delusions.... smiley
Boy, bible means collection of books, and we have the hebrew bible called Tanahk, and Tanahk was written in hebrew, the words Existed before it was written.

If you are not empty, why don't you post the dictionary you used to get your Jargons.
Please, I will expose your barrenness.

I am not your mate, I will tutor you.

Charm Believer. cheesy
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

At this point will you believe my word for it?
If yes, then I've seen this frequently
If no, then I dunno, you find out.

No I don't take your word for it. If you have no way for us to verify what you are saying then how do you expect us to say anything about it?

I didn't want to come this far, but haven't you heard of politicians using charms as well for protection, if no, then ask.
For the Colonizers, haven't you heard if the guy who caused bees to stink a group of people at a meeting where the queen on England was around?
Haven't you also heard how they killed him at last, that they tried to do so with charms?
If so, doesn't this mean that some of our people supported the Colonizers and would help them to certain levels.

Ahh, right the politicians are using more powerful charms. This is one of the reasons they continue in their impunity, this kind of submission to stories.

Kindly show me the record of this bee attack and this person who caused it that was killed.

Are you telling yourself this as a way to explain why the charms didn't work against the colonisers or you have actual facts?

When it's the loudest, people become deaf, and can't hear it anymore.

I don't know how many people use juju to fight for justice, but I know that many miscreants use juju for protection before delving into injustice, take for instance politicians, cultists, kidnappers, Police, pastors.

For the police, I know it may raise concern, but have you ever wondered why police started tying red cloths on their rifles?

The point is, the proof is everywhere, but only when you know how to search.

LoLz. You are telling us about how the charms catches thieves and land grabbers but suddenly its not good enough to fight injustice?

I was at Panti Police Station some days after Sunday Igboho's people were caught, their charms and arms were laid out on the floor and the pictures taken to show just how ineffective all this noise about charms is but sure you'll come and tell me the police had stronger charms yeah?

The point is there is plenty of proof to the minds of people like you who I wonder how you parse the difference between a hoodwink and truthful information.

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Akwa Ibom and Igbos, same ancestors, similar Spiritual activity from them both, similar foods and culture too.

Come on..

I no be Omo nna na..

I be Urhobo person. But you na my in-law.

Ukod.. grin

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
LordReed:

No I don't take your word for it. If you have no way for us to verify what you are saying then how do you expect us to say anything about it?

Ahh, right the politicians are using more powerful charms. This is one of the reasons they continue in their impunity, this kind of submission to stories.

Kindly show me the record of this bee attack and this person who caused it that was killed.

Are you telling yourself this as a way to explain why the charms didn't work against the colonisers or you have actual facts?

LoLz. You are telling us about how the charms catches thieves and land grabbers but suddenly its not good enough to fight injustice?

I was at Panti Police Station some days after Sunday Igboho's people were caught, their charms and arms were laid out on the floor and the pictures taken to show just how ineffective all this noise about charms is but sure you'll come and tell me the police had stronger charms yeah?

The point is there is plenty of proof to the minds of people like you who I wonder how you parse the difference between a hoodwink and truthful information.

You should have said from the start that you're ready to twist my words.
Read my quote again, it answers you sufficiently.

All these lines that start from 'are you trying to say... ', I wasn't trying, I said what I meant and don't force it to mean something else.
Anyways tnx for contributing.
I see you read for a long time amd couldn't bear it anymore.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:
sad
Boy, bible means collection of books, and we have the hebrew bible called Tanahk, and Tanahk was written in hebrew, the words Existed before it was written.

If you are not empty, why don't you post the dictionary you used to get your Jargons.
Please, I will expose your barrenness.

I am not your mate, I will tutor you.

Charm Believer. cheesy

"I am not your mate", exactly what people say when they can't say anything else to defend themselves.

Have you heard of a proper noun? Bible is a proper noun, and an improper noun. Now think on that.
I used Bible as a proper noun, you defined it as an improper noun, even when you understand the context I'm using and the capital letter...

Maybe I should teach you English language too haha.

You're trying to divert stuff to another route? Why are you even defining Bible instead of screenshooting the meaning of Theos according to a Greek Dictionary?

When you say the word Atheist, what was even the origin in your mind? Theos or the other lie you choose to believe?
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

"I am not your mate", exactly what people say when they can't say anything else to defend themselves.

Have you heard of a proper noun? Bible is a proper noun, and an improper noun. Now think on that.
I used Bible as a proper noun, you defined it as an improper noun, even when you understand the context I'm using and the capital letter...

Maybe I should teach you English language too haha.
To
You're trying to divert stuff to another route? Why are you even defining Bible instead of screenshooting the meaning of Theos according to a Greek
?

When you say the word
Atheist, what was even the origin in your mind? Theos or the other lie you choose to believe?
I have to teach you like a b c.
Bible is a latin word from bibilia and it means collection of books.

Illiterate why don't you post the link where you got your Jargons, since oo. You are barren.

Like I said I am not your mate, and I will expose your barrenness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah Witnesses All Carry 'black Square Bags?' / Yoruba Religion! Look This Way! / Where Is The Apology For Christians And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.