Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me (1130 Views)

Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Did JESUS CHRIST Live? Muslims, Christians, Atheists Rub Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
correctguy101:

Oh..

You be my inlaw?

Ukod mi.. hope I spelt it right... cheesy

Afor ka ri inor.. grin
I learnt that from my daughter's mother. If I spell am well tell me.

There was a time I went to ikot-udoh, not sure I spelt it right again. Una wahala too much.

One of my Urhobo gee like that called my attention to something he found strange.

He was taking pictures of our supposed in-laws house and saw vultures on the rooftops. He took their pictures too but what came out was something else.... Hehehehe

I used my Gionee too and it was same..

Our in-law warned us to refrain from buying things from some people. His reasons I can't mention here.

Eyen eka mmi
Mu kom ooo

I don't even understand your spelling... Ukod means hot drink or leg
Inor means theif

I greet you
Any atheist that has time should visit Akwa Ibom and he'll see that... I don't even like saying this cos it seema like you are hyping the wicked spirits... Demonic activity is just too rampant in the south south like Edo, Cross River, Delta, Rivers, AKWAIBOM and their works are horrorful but people are excited to watch... There's one village where they boil water in a big spherical pot to fit one human, they put a man inside for hours and he's boiling, they open the pot and remove him, he's still alive and fresh like nothing happened

The one I want to direct these atheists, there a village where they have one festival. A masquerade will kill one youth and carry him to the priests. As the masquerades come out, people come out too to watch. The priest remove the head, the hands and leg, and attach them to one stick that is shaped plus ➕ and puts a new machete on the hand , and covers it with a black cloth. He then sprinkles one kind of liquid on it and immediately everyone runs. I have not personally experienced this but someone who was there has seen this but he does not follow them to watch. This 'person' starts chasing people and does not stop until he cuts somebody. They then bury both... They say it is a tradition to the gods and no government can ban them. Now, atheists won't belive this story cos it sounds fake, let them come and see, it will even make sense if they stand close to the priest and watch what he's doing or when people run, they should stand and look... Personally, I don't want to talk about my own experience but I am happy I serve the living God, I have no connection with spirits but village people seem to really love them

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:
sad
Boy, bible means collection of books, and we have the hebrew bible called Tanahk, and Tanahk was written in hebrew, the words Existed before it was written.

If you are not empty, why don't you post the dictionary you used to get your Jargons.
Please, I will expose your barrenness.

I am not your mate, I will tutor you.

Charm Believer. cheesy

See am now.,

The same reason I dey avoid you, na the same reason I seriously no wan miss your wahala. For in truth, you dey almost always on point. But, meanings of whatever changes with time. But you think it remains the same, but those who're involved would've had many differing ideas of what they think they're involved in.

It's like, You're an His-Story believer... Or...

AKI-orlogist abi na PAWPAW-orlogist, cos ya wahala too much grin)
Always going back and back in time to pick up meanings and to the origins in your talks.

But all in all, I'm liking it. As lazy as I am, believe me, you've helped this daddy a lot.

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by LordReed(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

You should have said from the start that you're ready to twist my words.
Read my quote again, it answers you sufficiently.

All these lines that start from 'are you trying to say... ', I wasn't trying, I said what I meant and don't force it to mean something else.
Anyways tnx for contributing.
I see you read for a long time amd couldn't bear it anymore.

And you read my post very well because there is no place I wrote 'are you trying to say... '. If it feels like I am twisting your words, I am not but rather you are feeling the dissonance that comes with trying to reconcile what doesn't match reality with reality.

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
correctguy101:

See am now.,

The same reason I dey avoid you, na the same reason I seriously no wan miss your wahala. For in truth, you dey almost always on point. But, meanings of whatever changes with time. But you think it remains the same, but those who're involved would've had many differing ideas of what they think they're involved in.

It's like, You're an His-Story believer... Or...

AKI-orlogist abi na PAWPAW-orlogist, cos ya wahala too much grin)
Always going back and back in time to pick up meanings and to orins in your talks.

But all in all, I'm liking it. As lazy as I am, believe me, you've helped this daddy a lot.
[h[hr

The meaning of a thing does not change with time, it can be distorted by translation to another language, that not mean it has changed.,

The concept we are talking about is in those times, If we want to understand those concepts we must go to those times so we don't delude ourselves with things like spiritually, divine and those wishy washy words.

All religion is a a MYTH from MYTHOS, so yes it's a STORY,
same way you are not afraid of a zeus shrine, whatever shrine in akwa Ibom is farce.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

I have to teach you like a b c.
Bible is a latin word from bibilia and it means collection of books.

Illiterate why don't you post the link where you got your Jargons, since oo. You are barren.

Like I said I am not your mate, and I will expose your barrenness.

The person that will expose my barrenness has failed to define the word God.
The person that will expose my barrenness has failed to screenshot a Greek Dictionary's definition of Theos
(Fun fact: I would have loved to see how the dictionary uses the word to make a sentence.
Since you say it is a title only, the dictionary should use it to make a sentence like, Theos Zeus is the King of theos(s) 😂)

When something is obviously and some individual decides to deviate attention from the truth... 😂

I'm sure you must be one of those internet warriors that are shy in person, I wonder why you can no longer drop screenshots.

Whenever you're brave enough to give me my screenshot, you quote me.
I didn't ask you to involve me in all these your useless mind games that frighten children.

In the meantime, keep believing in your delusion that God doesn't exist.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
How many people have noticed that from all the comments and posts of atheists, they have no sense of purpose, future, hope... Just negative, critical reasoning...

I noticed SIRTee15 is here, only him has that tranquilizer to one person. He rubbished him left, right and center... At the mention of the name of SIRTee15, someone's brain must reset by force 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
(
ANormalHuman:

The person that will expose my barrenness has failed to screenshot a Greek Dictionary's definition of Theos
(Fun fact: I would have loved to see how the dictionary uses the word to make a sentence.
Since you say it is a title only, the dictionary should use it to make a sentence like, Theos Zeus is the King of theos(s) 😂)

When something is obviously and some individual decides to deviate attention from the truth... 😂

I'm sure you must be one of those internet warriors that are shy in person, I wonder why you can no longer drop screenshots.

I didn't ask you to involve me in all these your useless mind games that frighten children.

In the meantime, keep believing in your delusion that God doesnyou ar exist.

What is this barreness 😂😂:You didn't even say anything reasonable, please face the discussion, I will expose your barrenness.
Theos originally refers to olympian gods.

If not that you are EMPTY, you would have posted where you got your Jargons.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
LordReed:

And you read my post very well because there is no place I wrote 'are you trying to say... '. If it feels like I am twisting your words, I am not but rather you are feeling the dissonance that comes with trying to reconcile what doesn't match reality with reality.

😂😂

You now have the feeling of when someone misquotes you in order to make a point?
I should be doing this to you lots more often.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

When something is obvious and some individual decides to deviate attention from the truth... 😂

In the meantime, keep believing in your delusion that God doesn't exist.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=ANormalHuman post=126199243][/quote]

I have a thread to tutor empty people like you. Like I said, i am not your mate.
https://www.nairaland.com/7782988/theos-101the-concept-god

https://oxfordre.com/classics/display/10.1093/acrefore/9780199381135.001.0001/acrefore-9780199381135-e-6379#:~:text=Theos%20Is%20the%20common%20word,a%20god%3A%20no%20vocative%20exists.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

I have a thread to tutor empty people like you. Like I said, i am not your mate.
https://www.nairaland.com/7782988/theos-101the-concept-god

https://oxfordre.com/classics/display/10.1093/acrefore/9780199381135.001.0001/acrefore-9780199381135-e-6379#:~:text=Theos%20Is%20the%20common%20word,a%20god%3A%20no%20vocative%20exists.

After waiting so long for my reply, you decided to try harder to feed your point to me?

Well I've read your thread already, long ago.

Let me say my last piece on the word God.

God according to the Greek and Hebrew origin that we use it from is a title, with very much similarities to the word King.
It stands as an adverb, an adjective, pronoun.

You're comfortable defining God as a pronoun but refuse to acknowledge it as an adjective.

Think on that and think deeply.

Look for Greek sentences and read how they used that word.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by LordReed(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

😂😂

You now have the feeling of when someone misquotes you in order to make a point?
I should be doing this to you lots more often.

Huh? I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

After waiting so long for my reply, you decided to try harder to feed your point to me?

Well I've read your thread already, long ago.

Let me say my last piece on the word God.

God according to the Greek and Hebrew origin cry that we use it from is a title, with very much similarities to the word King.
It stands as an adverb, an adjective, pronoun.

You're comfortable defining God as a pronoun but refuse to acknowledge it as an adjective.

Think on that and think deeply.tt

Look for Greek sentences and read how they used that word.
😂 you are EMPTY .

When you Are ready to drop your sources where you getting your Jargons lemee know.

Barren charm Believer 😂

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Spirits do not always allow themselves to be known
And that's an advantage to them
Imagine, a thief keeps entering your house. A thief will not come and say 'Hello, good evening', they use to hide and that helps them to carry out their evil. The more ignorant the householder is, the more he would gain... You did not see the thief but you feel that there's someone in the house. You tell your brother, he simply looks outside and says there's nothing and it's your thoughts that is disturbing you and there's no such thief . Do you think that thief will get saddened that your brother said 'there's no such thief ', he's happy, so he can carry on his crafty arts. You may not even be aware that he stole something. But there are places where these thieves show their faces and even attack or kill like in Banks
Same with the demons, they exists and the bibles says so... They will even be happy if everyone says they don't exist. They are very subtle, worst of it is that they are invisible. There are areas that they attack and harm and torment people even to death. All the same, they influence and mislead mankind, you don't need to see them to know
No need trying to seek atheist opinion. It's like trying to convince someone who had been saying that covid 19 was a hoax and never existed, to convince him that covid existed. You'll get tired... They blind to what is around them. When they see and read stories of people caught with human parts, or a building with such things, cases of human sacrifices, a innocent girl just drop from a car after sleeping with a stranger and she becomes mad or bleed blood, or someone is glued to a woman he'd sleeping with when she has a husband, who/what is behind all these? Are they mere for social experiment? Atheism allows fir increasing blindness... Ignorance in the name of intelligence

Ah...

No wonder Lord Jesus says the kingdom of God will come like a thief in the night...

Smh

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
correctguy101:

Ah...

No wonder Lord Jesus says the kingdom of God will come like a thief in the night...

Smh
He also said....

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Wilgrea7(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Hello again NL... How's it going?

Recently I've been having many questions for atheists and since I don't have any atheist around me, I've decided to come to Nairaland. Maybe you guys will have a suitable answer for me.
And please, it's not to incite insultive arguments. I won't insult anyone here and I'm begging others not to.

Okay, here's my question, and it goes out to Africans:

If there's no God, and the supernatural realm is just a figment of our imagination, then how do we explain these kind of cases —
For instance, a man steals a village property and no one knows about it. The village gathers everyone and asks and there's no response.
The village gives an ultimatum, and after that, the person is to run mad or fall sick or die.
Eventually, after the deadline, someone dies while confessing.

The question is, how does this always work? (If anyone has any experience on this, please share... I'll share mine too)

Personally, my dad had a friend, someone that was always willing to work for him for any little pay. He usually helped us to cut coconuts and everything went smooth, but my dad always gave hints that he's a cunny person.
One fateful day, the man came to the front of our compound and was just sitting by the road, he couldn't speak, he seemed all weak... Many people tried questioning him but no response, he couldn't eat also when we offered, he later came into our compound and was just sitting by the wall.
He later left, and about three days later, he died and decayed on the road.
We later realized that he had stolen something and a charm was sent after the thief.
We later learnt that people didn't want to bury him because of the nature of his death and because if you do, the charm will hit you too.

Our atheists in the house, let's hear from you please...?

Before I start, I'd like to correct a misrepresentation of atheism there.

Atheism doesn't claim there is NO God.. it's simply the lack of belief in one. For me, this is due to a lack of evidence of a god. So to clarify, I'm not saying there's no god, I'm saying there's no evidence of one.

Also I don't know any atheists that say the supernatural is a figment of our imagination.. so I'm wondering where you got that idea from.

Moving on.

You gave several scenarios about things we refer to as juju.. and this is your evidence (or at least part of it) for a god, or supernatural realm. I'll try to take it step by step.

First is the idea of the supernatural. Just because there's something that we can't currently explain, or something that seems bizzare to us, like a charm working on a thief, or someone vanishing in thin air (assuming these things happen) does not in any way prove a god.

Take a step back and look around you. You're on a giant wet rock floating through "empty" space, around an even significantly bigger ball of continuous explosions.

You can get in a giant metal bird weighing several tonnes, and move through the sky faster than any other creature.

How exactly are these somehow less impressive than a charm working on someone? Sure we understand a little bit about gravity and stars, and planes, and almost nothing about charms.

But just because we don't understand the latter, is not reason to plug the god excuse into it.

The word supernatural is just used for things we can't explain yet.

But the unexplainable doesn't prove a god any more than the explainable does. The only thing it proves, is the huge gap in our knowledge.

Also, if charms were as effective as you're purporting, I'm pretty sure a lot of our corrupt politicians would be dead by now. That's not what we see. Instead we see them alive and thriving, so something certainly doesn't add up somewhere.

In summary, the alleged supernatural (things we can't explain) is no more evidence of a god than the natural (things we can explain) are.

Being able to understand something does not necessarily exclude the possibility of a god.. and not being able to understand something does not necessarily include it either.

2 Likes

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Wilgrea7:

Atheism doesn't claim there is NO God.. it's simply the lack of belief in one.

For me, this is due to a lack of evidence of a god. So to clarify, I'm not saying there's no god, I'm saying there's no evidence of one.

Also I don't know any atheists that say the supernatural is a figment of our imagination.. so I'm wondering where you got that idea from.

This should solve the argument.
But certain Atheists make be understand that they don't believe in God because there's no God and there's no Spiritual stuff whatsoever and Life ends at the physical.

That's the only mentality that led to me creating this thread.

Moving on.

You gave several scenarios about things we refer to as juju.. and this is your evidence (or at least part of it) for a god, or supernatural realm. I'll try to take it step by step.

First is the idea of the supernatural. Just because there's something that we can't currently explain, or something that seems bizzare to us, like a charm working on a thief, or someone vanishing in thin air (assuming these things happen) does not in any way prove a god.

Statements like this make me weary to accept your points. I'm hoping you understand the meaning of God and Supernatural innthe sense I am using.
Also, I wasn't even focused on proving God with my scenario, I'm more focused on showing that they may or may not be a supernatural realm that has the explanation for these things

Take a step back and look around you. You're on a giant wet rock floating through "empty" space, around an even significantly bigger ball of continuous explosions.

You can get in a giant metal bird weighing several tonnes, and move through the sky faster than any other creature.

How exactly are these somehow less impressive than a charm working on someone? Sure we understand a little bit about gravity and stars, and planes, and almost nothing about charms.

I think what makes this particular line of events impressive is that they can barely be explained by science yet. Meanwhile the rest of what you mentioned can be explained to different extents

But just because we don't understand the latter, is not reason to plug the god excuse into it.

The word supernatural is just used for things we can't explain yet.

But the unexplainable doesn't prove a god any more than the explainable does. The only thing it proves, is the huge gap in our knowledge.

You may be wrong.
The word supernatural is used for things that science can't explain yet. But people who claim to understand the supernatural can perfectly explaining it in their own terms.

Also, if charms were as effective as you're purporting, I'm pretty sure a lot of our corrupt politicians would be dead by now. That's not what we see. Instead we see them alive and thriving, so something certainly doesn't add up somewhere.

I think I already replied someone with this same point.
In summary I said:
1. I don't know how many people use their juju to fight for justice.
2. Allegedly, politicians (and many other lawless individuals) use juju before venturing into their evil.

In summary, the alleged supernatural (things we can't explain) is no more evidence of a god than the natural (things we can explain) are.

Things that science cannot explain...

Being able to understand something does not necessarily exclude the possibility of a god.. and not being able to understand something does not necessarily include it either.

Hopefully, I didn't say anything to imply this.
Rather, being unable to explain overly strange things is one matter.
Refuting the explanation of people who do and explain overly strange things (when you can't explain it yourself) is another matter.

We are just trying to hear points views here.

But if it eventually ends up as a Spiritual case, then the spirituality proves the existence of a God.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

He also said....

That's Lord Jesus for you...

He said many things. (My Prof used to be against him. Even arguing that only dubious people use parables. His reasons are simple: Parables have a ton of meanings. Just to be against Lord Jesus o. Now he is dead like Lord Jesus grin )... Smh

But hating your life in this world? Isn't that encouraging suicide? Carnal man that I am.. cool

The Lord's ideas are not something a worldly unbelievers like us can understand... Smh
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2023
ANormalHuman:

But certain Atheists make be understand that they don't believe in God because there's no God and there's no Spiritual stuff whatsoever and Life ends at the physical.

Statements like this make me weary to accept your points. I'm hoping you understand the meaning of God and Supernatural innthe sense I am using.
Also, I wasn't even focused on proving God with my scenario, I'm more focused on showing that they may or may not be a supernatural realm that has the explanation for these things

I think what makes this particular line of events impressive is that they can barely be explained by science yet. Meanwhile the rest of what you mentioned can be explained to different extents

You may be wrong.
The word supernatural is used for things that science can't explain yet. But people who claim to understand the supernatural can perfectly explaining it in their own terms.

In summary I said:
2. Allegedly, politicians (and many other lawless individuals) use juju before venturing into their evil.

Refuting the explanation of people who do and explain overly strange things (when you can't explain it yourself) is another matter.

But if it eventually ends up as a Spiritual case, then the spirituality proves the existence of a God.

Science has limits
I don't condemn science
I love biology so much

See,
Science can tell you all the elements and their proportions in a cake. They can't tell you who baked the cake, the purpose of the cake.
Science can explain stuffs like how the circulatory system, reproduction, ecology genetics, etc. It can't explain why we are here, our past amd future and how to live life or moral values of life, why we react to injustice. Science explanation on the origin of life has not met scientific approach. They tell us that our language evolved from the grunts of beasts (no be juju be dat), our eyes evolved from some light sensitive patch, the order and designs in the natural world came from a big bang. It takes blind faith to believe that everything in the natural world came by chance
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2023
ANormalHuman:

You may be wrong.

In summary I said:

Science has limits
I don't condemn science
I love biology so much

See,
Science can tell you all the elements and their proportions in a cake. They can't tell you who baked the cake, the purpose of the cake.
Science can explain stuffs like how the circulatory system, reproduction, ecology genetics, etc. It can't explain why we are here, our past amd future and how to live life or moral values of life, why we react to injustice. Science explanation on the origin of life has not met scientific approach. They tell us that our language evolved from the grunts of beasts (no be juju be dat), our eyes evolved from some light sensitive patch, the order and designs in the natural world came from a big bang. It takes blind faith to believe that everything in the natural world came by chance... We can't reject believe in a Creator when it allows for it

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Science has limits
I don't condemn science
I love biology so much

See,
Science can explain stuffs like how the circulatory system, reproduction, ecology genetics, etc. It can't explain why we are here, our past amd future and how to live life or moral values of life, why we react to injustice. Science explanation on the origin of life has not met scientific approach. They tell us that our language evolved from the grunts of beasts (no be juju be dat), our eyes evolved from some light sensitive patch, the order and designs in the natural world came from a big bang. It takes blind faith to believe that everything in the natural world came by chance... We can't reject believe in a Creator when it allows for it

You're on point.

Spirit, Soul and Body.

Psychology explains soul-ish stuff (things of the mind).
Generally, science explains bodily stuff.
None can explain Spiritual stuff, apart from the supernatural.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2023
correctguy101:

But hating your life in this world? Isn't that encouraging suicide? Carnal man that I am.. cool
You are life itself, everyone is you, don't stick to the personality you have, it's a mask. It's that mask that it says you should hate, your ego.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
correctguy101:

That's Lord Jesus for you...

He said many things. (My Prof used to be against him. Even arguing that only dubious people use parables. His reasons are simple: Parables have a ton of meanings. Just to be against Lord Jesus o. Now he is dead like Lord Jesus grin )... Smh

The Lord's ideas are not something a worldly unbelievers like us can understand... Smh

Well he apparently committed suicide by proxy so go figure.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
LordReed:

Well he apparently committed suicide by proxy so go figure .

Like I would care.. tongue
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
correctguy101:

Like I would care.. tongue

You do understand that I was being sarcastic about Jesus' death and not about what you wrote right?
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
LordReed:

You do understand that I was being sarcastic about Jesus' death and not about what you wrote right?

I know..

I'm just saying I can't be bothered about it all.

Reason I bolded the go figure.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Wilgrea7:

Atheism doesn't claim there is NO God.. it's simply the lack of belief in one. [/b]For me, this is due to a lack of evidence of a god. So to clarify, I'm not saying there's no god, I'm saying there's no evidence of one.

On the highlighted

Why not tag any [b]atheist
here and see the ones that shares your view on the highlighted in your comments. No evidence cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Roots Of The Modern Christian's Obsession With Lucre / When lying is a virtue / Speaking In Tongues As Witnessed Today, Why Fake Practices In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.