Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me (1143 Views)

Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Did JESUS CHRIST Live? Muslims, Christians, Atheists Rub Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You refuse to attempt the simple questions and you refuse to consider the seemingly complex questions ... it seems you have some sort of aversion to questions that may in fact lead you to the truth. undecided

Let's take a poke at some of the questions you came up with.

#1. It may just be that your Priests do in fact go all out to do whatever it takes to keep the people believing in their schemes in order to keep them controlled. They may have even touts working the scheme for them. It is not unheard of. undecided

#2. Your #2 assertion actually lends credence to my #1 hypothesis. You folks need to look into it. Sadly, you would rather believe the touts are demons and the victims of their schemes guilty parties. lipsrsealed

2. So, this secret friend committed a murder --- a crime --- and will then get rewarded for committing a murder by your village head? Do you people listen to yourselves at all? undecided

You seem to forget my stance in this thread, I'm trying to welcome and evaluate every other reason to why a charm should work. I'm not trying to impose my belief (that it's supernatural).

So all those points I've made are against my belief, but that was the purpose of this thread.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:
I think it's kind of hilarious because that's what you are doing also, everyone who contributes on this thread is trying to explain/access what he/she doesn't clearly understand.
■ My memory may fail me, but before this incident, he was already a slim guy, at the arrival time,I think he was still as slim as usual, or slimmer.
■ There's a motive to it. I'm actually good at jumping pass an argument.
If it's questions, you can ask me to answer and I will answer you from my POV, but when you assume something else and use it to ask a question, I see it leading to an argument so I try to avoid.
Also I'm still trying to make room for the atheists and I shouldn't allow this thread to become unnecessarily bulky without them.
And let me interrupt you please... We've revolved round my example for so long that i think we've lost the concept. So I want you to just give a straight reply to the general question:
■ For the charms that always work, how is it possible?
1. None of what I have stated so far betrays the facts of what is known. However, your assessments of the capabilities of the human mind do. So we cannot be said to be doing the same exact things here. undecided

2. So you are not certain of what you infact saw and cannot be certain of even your claim that he died of hunger related issues. undecided

3. All you come to us with are assumptions and no definite and in asking you questions, we have been able to reveal so far that you in fact have no definites to offer as far as this case. So why do you fault me from wanting to work with any one of the assumptions on the table? undecided

4. What evidence do you have to show there are charms that always work? undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

100% agreed by me.

I think I've heard the theist's point of view, that's why I need atheists to contribute but I'm not seeing much yet.
How do I say pounded yam is nice if I haven't tasted it...? sad
How do they say pounded yam is nice if they haven't tasted it...? sad

Spirits do not always allow themselves to be known
And that's an advantage to them
Imagine, a thief keeps entering your house. A thief will not come and say 'Hello, good evening', they use to hide and that helps them to carry out their evil. The more ignorant the householder is, the more he would gain... You did not see the thief but you feel that there's someone in the house. You tell your brother, he simply looks outside and says there's nothing and it's your thoughts that is disturbing you and there's no such thief . Do you think that thief will get saddened that your brother said 'there's no such thief ', he's happy, so he can carry on his crafty arts. You may not even be aware that he stole something. But there are places where these thieves show their faces and even attack or kill like in Banks
Same with the demons, they exists and the bibles says so... They will even be happy if everyone says they don't exist. They are very subtle, worst of it is that they are invisible. There are areas that they attack and harm and torment people even to death. All the same, they influence and mislead mankind, you don't need to see them to know
No need trying to seek atheist opinion. It's like trying to convince someone who had been saying that covid 19 was a hoax and never existed, to convince him that covid existed. You'll get tired... They blind to what is around them. When they see and read stories of people caught with human parts, or a building with such things, cases of human sacrifices, a innocent girl just drop from a car after sleeping with a stranger and she becomes mad or bleed blood, or someone is glued to a woman he'd sleeping with when she has a husband, who/what is behind all these? Are they mere for social experiment? Atheism allows fir increasing blindness... Ignorance in the name of intelligence
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:
You seem to forget my stance in this thread, I'm trying to welcome and evaluate every other reason to why a charm should work. I'm not trying to impose my belief (that it's supernatural). So all those points I've made are against my belief, but that was the purpose of this thread.
But you have yet to show that a charm in fact works or that the supernatural is involved. What you are doing amounts to first asserting the fantastical and then trying to argue against it without first proving your assertion even makes sense. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Man I don't really understand your contribution, please help me break it down.

Man ask

God does..
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. None of what I have stated so far betrays the facts of what is known. However, your assessments of the capabilities of the human mind do. So we cannot be said to be doing the same exact things here. undecided

2. So you are not certain of what you infact saw and cannot be certain of even your claim that he died of hunger related issues. undecided

3. All you come to us with are assumptions and no definite and in asking you questions, we have been able to reveal so far that you in fact have no definites to offer as far as this case. So why do you fault me from wanting to work with any one of the assumptions on the table? undecided

4. What evidence do you have to show there are charms that always work? undecided

I wish I could reply you.

This is exactly what I was aiming to avoid. If you don't believe in charms, you could have just said it at the start, then you could maybe explain the logic behind the belief that charms work, rather than causing unnecessary arguments (I didn't create this thread to impose any belief so I would have just accepted your explanation and we move).
But you decided to re-narrate my story and make a few allegations and also ask for proof... Did I say I recorded the whole case and I have the video?

Right now it's my word against my word, I could easily say the man confessed and died but I refuse to lie. And somehow, you use the opportunity to try to narrate what I saw to me...?

Well it's alright. We move.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

Man ask

God does..

Ohh I see. Tnx btw.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But you have yet to show that a charm in fact works or that the supernatural is involved. What you are doing amounts to first asserting the fantastical and then trying to argue against it without first proving your assertion even makes sense. . undecided

Don't worry bro.
Charms don't work at all. Right now I'm just trying to understand how certain people seem to have been affected by charms.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:
I wish I could reply you. This is exactly what I was aiming to avoid. If you don't believe in charms, you could have just said it at the start, then you could maybe explain the logic behind the belief that charms work, rather than causing unnecessary arguments (I didn't create this thread to impose any belief so I would have just accepted your explanation and we move).
■ But you decided to re-narrate my story and make a few allegations and also ask for proof... Did I say I recorded the whole case and I have the video? Right now it's my word against my word, I could easily say the man confessed and died but I refuse to lie. And somehow, you use the opportunity to try to narrate what I saw to me...? Well it's alright. We move.
1. You must be kidding? You mean you created this thread with the assumption that everyone believes in charms as you do? Arrggh shocked

2. We move with "charms did it" as the conclusion? shocked
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Imagine, a thief keeps entering your house. A thief will not come and say 'Hello, good evening', they use to hide and that helps them to carry out their evil. The more ignorant the householder is, the more he would gain... You did not see the thief but you feel that there's someone in the house. You tell your brother, he simply looks outside and says there's nothing and it's your thoughts that is disturbing you and there's no such thief . Do you think that thief will get saddened that your brother said 'there's no such thief ', he's happy, so he can carry on his crafty arts. You may not even be aware that he stole something. But there are places where these thieves show their faces and even attack or kill like in Banks
Same with the demons, they exists and the bibles says so... They will even be happy if everyone says they don't exist. They are very subtle, worst of it is that they are invisible. There are areas that they attack and harm and torment people even to death. All the same, they influence and mislead mankind, you don't need to see them to know
No need trying to seek atheist opinion. It's like trying to convince someone who had been saying that covid 19 was a hoax and never existed, to convince him that covid existed. You'll get tired... They blind to what is around them. When they see and read stories of people caught with human parts, or a building with such things, cases of human sacrifices, a innocent girl just drop from a car after sleeping with a stranger and she becomes mad or bleed blood, or someone is glued to a woman he'd sleeping with when she has a husband, who/what is behind all these? Are they mere for social experiment? Atheism allows fir increasing blindness... Ignorance in the name of intelligence

Nice points.
I don't want them to prove it to me... But imagine they do, it would be nice as well wink

Maybe I'm just curious.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:
■ Don't worry bro.
Charms don't work at all. Right now I'm just trying to understand how certain people seem to have been affected by charms.
There is no evidence that certain people were affected by charms is the problem. undecided
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You must be kidding? You mean you created this thread with the assumption that everyone believes in charms as you do? Arrggh shocked

I wish you could go through my thread again, I am addressing atheists, how then do I expect them the belief that charms work?
How then can you say I'm expecting them to believe that charms work?

2. We move with "charms did it" as the conclusion? shocked

Nope, we move by believing whatever we already believe.

I'll also move on by avoiding your replies a little, they don't lead to anywhere yet.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Nice points.
I don't want them to prove it to me... But imagine they do, it would be nice as well wink

Maybe I'm just curious.

You don't need them to
It's like an African waiting for a racist to say that Africans are real humans and should be respected and treated with equality... E go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

I wish you could go through my thread again, I am addressing atheists, how then do I expect them the belief that charms work?
How then can you say I'm expecting them to believe that charms work?

I'll also move on by avoiding your replies a little, they don't lead to anywhere yet.
You only believe what you lack knowledge on, and the beauty of it is that you can decide what to believe, pele charm Believer.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

You only believe what you lack knowledge on, and the beauty of it is that you can decide what to believe, pele charm Believer.

Same way you believe that God doesn't exist? Lol.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Do you believe that your great great great great great great great great great great, grandfather (10th) was a human, not a fish 😂

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Same way you believe that God doesn't exist? Lol.
What is "god" that needs someone to believe it exist. Charm Believer Lol
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Do you believe that your great great great great great great great great great great, grandfather (10th) was a human, not a fish 😂
Do you believe you are human?
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Do you believe you are human?

😂 🤣 😂
I never said I was or came from fish 🐠 😂
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

What is "god" that needs someone to believe it exist. Charm Believer Lol

Haha, glad I believe.

How about a person who believes that God doesn't exist?

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by correctguy101(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Word..

I was one of the doubters until I experienced another level of the sciences... cheesy

Tested some too on my very own person. And learned some serious truth.

I don't want to put my experiences on here. It's no use as I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. As long as I perceive I'll not be affected, I hardly bother about most things. I'm that selfish... wink

Like I once mentioned in some comment I don't even remember I made,: No custodian or guardian of any hidden knowledge will take up the challenge of trying to prove what those children of ignorance are putting rewards out for. You think say na play play matter?

So, what do they now think those who steal people's feaces to eat are doing? Or those who kill people or buy skulls? Oh, they're playing house abi.?

In Delta State, you'd be really foolish to think in that way. We go carry you enter Aviara and Uzere go teach you to respect the laws of nature.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Haha, glad I belie
How about a person who believes that God doesn't ex

Keep believing.

god is a title not a person.
Which of the gods does this person believe I
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I never said I was or arer[[hrr]
[[hrhr] sad :[h

om fish 🐠 😂
I already told you, you are inconsequential, it's a fact. Belief is useless, Homo.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
correctguy101:

Word..

I was one of the doubters until I experienced another level of the sciences... cheesy

I don't want to put my experiences on here. It's no use as I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. As long as I perceive I'll not be affected, I hardly bother about most things. I'm that selfish... wink

Like I once mentioned in some comment I don't even remember I made,: No custodian or guardian of any hidden knowledge will take up the challenge of trying to prove what those children of ignorance are putting rewards out for. You think say na play play matter?

So, what do they now think those who steal people's feaces to eat are doing? Or those who kill people or buy skulls? Oh, they're playing house abi.?

In Delta State, you'd be really foolish to think I'm that way. We go carry you enter Aviara and Uzere go teach you to respect the laws of nature.. cheesy

That's why I ask these same children of ignorance to come to AKWAIBOM, I'll just direct him somewhere. I won't take him there o... He'll see a lone path that lead to a place where he'll see things that till he dies, he'll never mention that there are no demons. He'll even say they are more real than humans. Imagine an African saying they don't exist! I don't even like talking about them. Jesus could have told stories about them but he did not... The masquerade in our village, if you try to snap them, you won't see them on your phone camera, only background... Like you said, people that sell skull, sane humans eating bread with faeces... Atheists are waiting for science to give an explanation 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

I already told you, you are inconsequential, it's a fact. Belief is useless, Homo.

Ok, Cichlid

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok, Cichlid
Yes, yahweh worshipper.
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Yes, yahweh worshipper.
🤝
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Keep believing.

god is a title not a person.
Which of the gods does this person believe I

Exactly. I didn't specify Yahweh. I don't want to.
But it's quite funny that you choose to believe that the concept of a God is untrue.

It doesn't even matter which God I believe in, it matters that you actually know the definition of God, and you choose to believe otherwise.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Aemmyjah(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Exactly. I didn't specify Yahweh. I don't want to.
But it's quite funny that you choose to believe that the concept of a God is untrue.

It doesn't even matter which God I believe in, it matters that you actually know the definition of God, and you choose to believe otherwise.

Atheism exchanges ignorance for intelligence

1 Like

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by Maynman: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Exactly. I didn't specify Yahweh. I don't want t

It doesn't even matter which God I believe in, it matters that you actually know the ni definition of God, and you choose to believe otherwise.
Who mentioned yahweh or his father, El.
Zeus is also a god.

What's the definition of god/deity?

The word atheist is from atheos, what does it mean.

Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
correctguy101:

Word..

In Delta State, you'd be really foolish to think in that way. We go carry you enter Aviara and Uzere go teach you to respect the laws of nature.. cheesy

Exactly why I asked
Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by ANormalHuman: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Who mentioned yahweh or his father, El.
Zeus is also a god.

What's the definition of god/deity?

The word atheist is from atheos, what does it mean.

Who says Zeus isn't a god.

You define God, and tell me why you believe God doesn't exist.
Or are you the one under the delusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Permissive Will Of God / The Final Word Folks / Is Tatooing Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.