Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland (431 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War / The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023
so the mod in politics section closed the thread from people's gazette calling it a fake news because it gave a different narrative from the falsehood being displayed on the front page by a known propagandist media outlet laundering the battered image of the certificate forger

so the question now is how can be real news and the one from people gazette fake?

but we all know what transpired in that court room. una propaganda go fail big time brown envelope journalists

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Ikaeniyan0: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:
so the mod in politics section closed the thread from people's gazette calling it a fake news because it gave a different narrative from the falsehood being displayed on the front page by a known propagandist media outlet laundering the battered image of the certificate forger

so the question now is how can be real news and the one from people gazette fake?

but we all know what transpired in that court room. una propaganda go fail big time brown envelope journalists
Show evidence posted a fake news like people gazette did

8 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by junketer(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
The thing surprise me o. I followed the link on that thread to the PG website and the news was there. Why is it fake news according to nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Show evidence posted a fake news like people gazette did

and what evidence do you have that the story people's gazette ran is fake?

which parameters did the mod used to determine which one is real and which one is fake since both re media organization

or is it because are the image launder of bobo Chicago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2023
junketer:
The thing surprise me o. I followed the link on that thread to the PG website and the news was there. Why is it fake news according to nairaland?
That news was fake and violated rule 8 of Nairaland. It was trashed as expected.

NO where did the CSU ever admitted that the certificate was forged.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2023
junketer:

the drug lord AKA bobo Chicago has launched his propagandists full time , trying futilely to change the narrative of the news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That news was fake and violated rule 8 of Nairaland. It was trashed as expected.

what made it fake?

please be logical with your answer
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Finestgurlie(f): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

they even push Reno ofockery bias opinion to front page.
Seun have lost it.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

what made it fake?

please be logical with your answer

NO where did the CSU ever admitted that the certificate was forged like PG reported.

The transcript is available everywhere on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Ikaeniyan0: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

and what evidence do you have that the story people's gazette ran is fake?

which parameters did the mod used to determine which one is real and which one is fake since both re media organization

or is it because are the image launder of bobo Chicago?
If is not a fake news, it won't be taken down.

If you post any fake news on nairaland, it will be taken down.

You should be telling the mods why the news by should also be taken down like that of people gazette

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Ofunaofu: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
The Mod in question is a staunch APC member, infact a high racking agbadorian planted here by Tinubu and the APC to ensure that any news that portrays Tinubu in a bad light is closed down even if the source is credible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings.

but such are not applicable to the tattered brown envelope nairaland quack journalists
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:
All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings.

but such are not applicable to the tattered brown envelope nairaland quack journalists
No. Fake news can open Nairaland to lawsuit and libel cases.

You won't be there to help Seun when he gets into trouble with the law.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

NO where did the CSU ever admitted that the certificate was forged like PG reported.

The transcript is available everywhere on the internet.

please oblige us with the transcript here.... I haven't seen any

since u claimed it all over the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by keymatt(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Nairaland is now an agbado controled forum. grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

NO where did the CSU ever admitted that the certificate was forged.

please show me the transcript of the deposition pls

I want to confirm something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
if is factual then where is the transcript of the court deposition

where is the imaginary transcript that is all over the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by keymatt(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The Mod in question is a staunch APC member, infact a high racking agbadorian planted here by Tinubu and the APC to ensure that any news that portrays Tinubu in a bad light is closed down even if the source is credible

Exactly. Image them calling authentic news exposing Tinubu certificate forgery fake news 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

please oblige us with the transcript here.... I haven't seen any

since u claimed it all over the internet
The "extract" from where PG reporter culled the forgery they imagined in their head. Outside vendors does not equate to forgery 👇

“I went into Mr. Tinubu’s student’s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr. I didn’t know that the documents would be certified. I don’t get involved in legal matters.

“All of the certified documents came from CSU’s files. Nothing was handed over to us by Mr. Afolabi except for the FERPA form. CSU had never certified documents for anyone before. It must have been made because there was more of a Nigerian thing.

“The documents were released in pursuance of a FERPA request. I believe Mr. Afolabi requested that the documents be certified. I’m not aware if the stamp affixed by Mr. Orr to the documents was an official document. It is not part of CSU practice.

“Between 1979 and when I assumed duties, CSU must have had at least 6 Registrars. I never spoke to Ms. Davies. Some policies have changed over the years. When there is a replacement Diploma, it is done by outside vendors. I don’t know who created Exhibit # 6.

“Mr. Orr later departed from CSU after these documents were certified.

“In the US, Diplomas are considered merely ceremonial documents. In some other countries, it may be considered more. In the US, more reliance is placed on transcripts and not on Diplomas.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Ballotti: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Just like I posted that TIEFNUBU was NEVER ISSUED A CERTIFICATE BY CSU. . . . Because he NEVER GRADUATED.
What was fake about it? grin
Beware of AGBADO MODERATORS! cheesy
Especially the one that behaves like the GBAJUE rice and white powder importer of 'THALAND RICE'. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Sharpsharp00123: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

the drug lord AKA bobo Chicago has launched his propagandists full time , trying futilely to change the narrative of the news
igbo still calling people drug lord when 300 igbos are already on death row in Ethiopia n they will all b killed before December

In the next 5 years 99% of igbos would have been killed or jailed in various prisons of d world

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
keymatt:
Nairaland is now an agbado controled forum. grin grin
Go to court or better still go and open your own forum grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Writing is for men who can think and feel, not mindless sensation seekers out of nightclubs and bars. But these are bad times. We are condemned to work with upstarts, clowns who no doubt got their training in a circus and then turned to journalism as the appropriate place to display their tricks.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
igbo still calling people drug lord when 300 igbos are already on death row in Ethiopia n they will all b killed before December

In the next 5 years 99% of igbos would have been killed or jailed in various prisons of d world
They are now endangered species grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

must you always display ur inherited psych@sis?

wetin concern igbo with this subject matter abi you sha like showing day drug don damage ur m/serable life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Go to court or better still go and open your own forum grin
oga where is the court deposit that is all over the internet? abi it has suddenly disappeared into thin air ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Sharpsharp00123: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

must you always display ur inherited psych@sis?

wetin concern igbo with this subject matter abi you sha like showing day drug don damage ur m/serable life
igbos calling someone a drug lord

I am sure that Thai police n those South African police will just b laughing

It’s like a hardened criminal calling someone a thief

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

oga where is the court deposit that is all over the internet?
abi it has suddenly disappeared into thin air ?
Do you have google on your phone. Common, don't be a lazy Nigerian youth. I can't spoon food you like David hyundai spoon feeds you guys grin

Novarisammy2:

You would soon say I am being paid 30,000 naira.
Sebi Peter Obi pays you 30,000 naira too.

Enjoy your thread and have a good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
igbos calling someone a drug lord
I am sure that Thai police n those South African police will just b laughing
It’s like a hardened criminal calling someone a thief

keep it up, displaying ur generational foolery
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Killerofpigs: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Where is the link oponu... angry

Raskimonojendor:

Do you have google on your phone. Common, don't be a lazy Nigerian youth. I can't spoon food you like David hyundai spoon feeds you guys grin

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

typical of agbadorians. you said the court deposit are all over the internet, I asked for a certified copy and here you re trying to change the narrative

can't you people disappoint us for once

don't be a lily livered fellow as you guys are known to be
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland by Novarisammy2: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Where is the link oponu... angry

the same man who said the certified court deposit is all over the internet, cannot direct me to where he saw it or even show me pictorial proof

but I expect that from him sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Struggle Is Not About Tinubu But About His Crime Family - Dele Farotimi / How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible / Let Us Use Electoral College - 10 Ward Delegates Per Ward???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.