Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works (2156 Views)

FLASHBACK: I Have Received My Replacement Certificate From CSU — Bola Tinubu / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2023
According to CSU, a diploma is not an official document but ceremonial. Therefore, once a (certificate )diploma is issued, they no longer have the copy in their records because it is issued only once.

On replacement diploma, the school says "when there is a replacement diploma, it is done by outside vendors" says Caleb Westberg, the registrar of CSU. In response to Atiku Abubakar's third request which was to release a copy of the diploma issued in 1997- the University said the certificates MATCH the format of the Tinubu's replacement dated June 27,1997.

In conclusion, once a student/graduate needs a replacement certificate, a third party vendor-lincensed/registered with the school is responsible to such affected students/graduates after due verifications.

CSU therefore could not under an oath swear to a replacement diploma but was able to confirm/authenticate Tinubu's diploma as it MATCH with the replacement diploma of other students whose names were redacted for privacy reasons.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu's replacement diploma was certified by Mr.Orr, an associate general counsel to CSU. The Registrar, however stated that certifying a replacement diploma is not the practice of the institution. In his words, "it is probably a Nigerian thing.

19 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Raskimonojendor: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
According to CSU, a diploma is not an official document but ceremonial. Therefore, once a (certificate )diploma is issued, they no longer have the copy in their records because it is issued only once.
On replacement diploma, the school says "when there is a replacement diploma, it is done by outside vendors" says Caleb Westberg, the registrar of CSU. In response to Atiku Abubakar's third request which was to release a copy of the diploma issued in 1997- the University said the certificates MATCH the format of the Tinubu's replacement dated June 27,1997.
In conclusion, once a student/graduate needs a replacement certificate, a third party vendor-lincensed/registered with the school is responsible to such affected students/graduates after due verifications. CSU therefore could not under an oath swear to a replacement diploma but was able to confirm/authenticate Tinubu's diploma as it MATCH with the replacement diploma of other students whose names were redacted for privacy reasons.
It's what Caleb Westberg said 100%.

6 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Ballotti: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Who cares?
The shyte submitted to INEC by TIEFNUBU is DEEEEP FAKE.
Period! kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Ballotti: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2023
The Nigerian Forging Presidiot Machine. . . . grin

4 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Ikaeniyan0: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
IPOBdients are not interested in the truth, they will choose to believe propaganda spread by people on twitter.

The registrar also said admission was given to a male and tinubu ssn number he used to gain admission belong to a male.

Tinubu admission letter was also address to a male, not a female.

7 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients are not interested in the truth, they will choose to believe propaganda spread by people on twitter.

The registrar also said admission was given to a male and tinubu ssn number he used to gain admission belong to a male.

Tinubu admission letter was also address to a male, not a female.
Exactly, the SSN on both Southwest College and CSU transcripts belongs to Tinubu- Male. Athief'ku lost once again.

16 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It's what Caleb Westberg said 100%.
100%, the school was consistent from the begining to the end.

16 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Ballotti:
Who cares?
The shyte submitted to INEC by TIEFNUBU is DEEEEP FAKE.
Period! kiss
The school did not tell you what you wanted to hear, you lost once again.

18 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Free2Fly: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:

In conclusion, once a student/graduate needs a replacement certificate, a third party vendor-lincensed/registered with the school is responsible to such affected students/graduates after due verifications.

CSU therefore could not under an oath swear to a replacement diploma but was able to confirm/authenticate Tinubu's diploma as it MATCH with the replacement diploma of other students whose names were redacted for privacy reasons.

Who are you trying to deceive

Get out, little brainwashed boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Free2Fly:

Who are you trying to deceive

Get out, little brainwashed boy
Illiteracy and hate are two factors that can destroy your life.

16 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by AfonjaEkiti: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:

Akuya

You go defend tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by junketer(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Op you forgot elnora. Elnora's signature appeared on tinubu's certificate. So tell me, did elnora sign tinubu's certificate and when?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Akuya

You go defend tire
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Atikulooters and Zombidients will labour in vain.

11 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Zupay: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
Illiteracy and hate are two factors that can destroy your life.

One can easily see these 2 factors reflecting in you and all your posts as you live out your already destroyed life.

Folks who were vigorously masturbating on Mmesoma's case have now gone flaccid and become players of Shalaye FC.....una go dey explain tire, no wonder one of the lawyers representing Tinubu in the US has Oluwole as his name. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by AfonjaEkiti: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Atikulooters and Zombidients will labour in vain.

Just dey wail

1 Like

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2023
junketer:
Op you forgot elnora. Elnora's signature appeared on tinubu's certificate. So tell me, did elnora sign tinubu's certificate and when?
Did you know the certificate was also certified by Mr.Orr?. Whoever signed, whoever certified, the fact is, CSU did not disown the certificate neither did they call it fake, instead the registrar, under an oath said it MATCH.

14 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Zupay:

One can easily see these 2 factors reflecting in you and all your posts as you live out your already destroyed life.

Folks who were vigorously masturbating on Mmesoma's case have now gone flaccid and become players of Shalaye FC.....una go dey explain tire, no wonder one of the lawyers representing Tinubu in the US has Oluwole as his name. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a typical example of those who illiteracy and hate have destroyed their lives, if not, you won't be projecting on people who are happy for someone else's success. According to the registrar, President Tinubu graduated with honors. If e easy, ask your father to do it.

As for Mmesoma, JAMB disowned her forged result and she later came out to apologize. Meanwhile, CSU admitted that Tinubu graduated from the school and his certificate is authentic.

17 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by dealslip(f): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2023
I recently was processing Canada study visa for a guy. His international passport had him as 35 but his WAEC result notification had him as 33. I was the one that drew his attention to it, he didn't notice all the while. The fault according to him came from WAEC. As he confirmed his DOB tally with his biometric on the international passport. If he had contested before he discovered it, he would have been in a sorry mess and he would have been called all sort of names.
Similarly the US embassy, a few years back gave my daughter a visa that had her gender as male, when she renewed her visa after the expiration of that one, she was female. Do you think my daughter was dishonest for having a male as her gender in her visa then later a female in the subsequent one?

6 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Just dey wail
E pain you as CSU say it is not fake, sorry. Go and drink mkpurummiri and rest.

11 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by AfonjaEkiti: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
E pain you as CSU say it is not fake, sorry. Go and drink mkpurummiri and rest.

Dey wail
Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
dealslip:
I recently was processing Canada study visa for a guy. His international passport had him as 35 but his WAEC result notification had him as 33. I was the one that drew his attention to it, he didn't notice all the while. The fault according to him came from WAEC. As he confirmed his DOB tally with his biometric on the international passport. If he had contested before he discovered it, he would have been in a sorry mess and he would have been called all sort of names.
Similarly the US embassy, a few years back gave my daughter a visa that had her gender as male, when she renewed her visa after the expiration of that one, she was female. Do you think my daughter was dishonest for having a male as her gender in her visa then later a female in the subsequent one?

Look, the opposition knows the fact but like a drowning man holding to a straw. We make mistakes filling JAMB form let alone a 1979 era when entry applications were 100% manual.

12 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Dey wail
No be me dey find missing manhood.

10 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by AfonjaEkiti: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
No be me dey find missing manhood.

Just dey wail
Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Ballotti: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
The school did not tell you what you wanted to hear, you lost once again.

YES IT DID.
It did not issue ANY CERTIFICATE TO YOUR 'DEEP FAKE PRESIDIOT'!. grin

No primary school cert. . .
No secondary school cert. . .
No university school cert. . .
STARK ILLITERATE. . . . The best 'awon ronu' can offer.
Shame oooo. . .shame!

Attestation of attendance ko!

YOUR INEC CERTIFICATE IS FAKE. . . . .una don appeal to the circuit courts OF IRAGBIJI finish? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Running upandan to cover fake certificate.

WHERE IS YOUR CHICAGO STATE CERTIFICATE?

OLE!!!!

1 Share

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Usmanovic95(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Can you tell us about his stint in GOVERNMENT COLLEGE LAGOS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by Zupay: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
You are a typical example of those who illiteracy and hate have destroyed their lives, if not, you won't be projecting on people who are happy for someone else's success. According to the registrar, President Tinubu graduated with honors. If e easy, ask your father to do it.

As for Mmesoma, JAMB disowned her forged result and she later came out to apologize. Meanwhile, CSU admitted that Tinubu graduated from the school and his certificate is authentic.

Not happy for someone else's success?
-Success of forfeiting drug money?
-Success for not having primary school education history?
-Success for attending Government College Lagos and finishing 4 years before the school was founded ?
-Success for not having known paternal history?
-Success for having multiple dates of birth?
-Success for Oluwole-ing the certificate submitted to INEC?

I choose not to be happy with the product of such "success" as I am satisfied with being happy with my own success as I am proud I did not involve myself in anything illegal to pay for my education both in Kenya and in UK and my educational certificates will have no court cases around them ...that is what SUCCESS MEANS TO ME. cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Ballotti:

YES IT DID.
It did not issue ANY CERTIFICATE TO YOUR 'DEEP FAKE PRESIDIOT'!. grin

No primary school cert. . .
No secondary school cert. . .
No university school cert. . .
STARK ILLITERATE. . . . The best 'awon ronu' can offer.
Shame oooo. . .shame!

Attestation of attendance ko!

YOUR INEC CERTIFICATE IS FAKE. . . . .una don appeal to the circuit courts OF IRAGBIJI finish? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Running upandan to cover fake certificate.

WHERE IS YOUR CHICAGO STATE CERTIFICATE?

OLE!!!!
Eyah!, see wailing, Lol. CSU doesn't issue replacement certificates, they only issue original certificates. Registered third parties issue replacement certificate instead.. However, the original certificate was issued to Tinubu in 1979 and a replacement was issued in 1997.
You los at the polls, you lost at the Tribunal, you lost in the US, you will lose again at the Supreme Court.

10 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Can you tell us about his stint in GOVERNMENT COLLEGE LAGOS.
So, it is no longer CSU certificate, it is now Government College?, Lol. Tinubu just employed all of you as labourers and giving you work to do under hot sun. Tinubu is a real niggar.

12 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by modernWays: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2023
My takes is that, after Supreme court verdict, national assembly and presidency should as a matter of urgency enshrine social media regulated/control Bill into law.

With the kind of irrationally bitter opposition parties and their supporters we have in Nigeria now, it is just a matter of time before they plumes the country into civil war.

2 Likes

Re: CSU; How A Replacement Certificate Works by femisplash: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2023
Zupay:

Not happy for someone else's success?
-Success of forfeiting drug money?
-Success for not having primary school education history?
-Success for attending Government College Lagos and finishing 4 years before the school was founded ?
-Success for not having known paternal history?
-Success for having multiple dates of birth?
-Success for Oluwole-ing the certificate submitted to INEC?

I choose not to be happy with the product of such "success" as I am satisfied with being happy with my own success as I am proud I did not involve myself in anything illegal to pay for my education both in Kenya and in UK and my educational certificates will have no court cases around them ...that is what SUCCESS MEANS TO ME. cool cool cool cool cool cool
And he graduated in US University with honors, worked in ExxonMobil, became Senator, Governor and President. No jail records, no criminal indictment. If e easy, ask your father to do it.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Introduces Students Tax In Abuja- Vanguard / Can A Foreigner Become President Of Nigeria / Obama Cheating Scandal: Shocking New Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.