Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) (2011 Views)

Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by being(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
We need to thrash this here.. U are the one whipping up sentiments, emotions, feelings and what not.. There are defined rules of engagement, there is d framework of the law- which gives u liberty to shoot someone just because he LOOKS like a threat?
Hw can u possibly insinuate in a right state of mind that you will neutralize someone who has not provoked u.. OR hw can u see overtaking a VIP as an attack? It shows u are capable of harming an innocent person just because of PERCEIVED hostility if u were a security personnel of if u had a gun license.. this is d kind of mindset that leads to police & military brutality-- that is lawlessness & jungle behaviour
boladez:

You see your unwillingness to learn and belief that you have rights without responsibility. You must be this Z generation that believe you can do what you like and choose the punishment.

Go and charge them for assault today and lets see the outcome.

Nigeria is in the highest state of alert and any action to protect the vip is taken as defensive. It is unthinkable to attempt to overtake the governors convoy, the issue is..... does the Nigerian state need to confer such powers on all the governors and ministers who use those paraphernalia of office?

Don't come here and whip emotions use facts and sense. Go watch the operations of presidential convoys and come back here to speak with knowledge.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Smitaro100(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
See how weak sef d dss guys is, na you blow person, u follow am dey fall for ground, I bet one on one with dat driver, dat dss guy go enter coma 2 secs.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by wahalawahala: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Check well na Igbo manšŸ˜‚... Jokes apart, when life no tire u, why u go attempt to overtake fully armed governor's convoy
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Kevineleven(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
being:

Where is this rule stated?
If a convoy with security decides to do 40kmph, so everybody has to follow behind? Does that make sense?
Security man, moving in convoy is a security strategy, on a normal day all the cars should be the same and without plate numbers, making it impossible for any assassin to identify the one that is carrying the governor, President or vipp.
It is a sensitive security measure and anyone that tries to overtake could be killed.
So my friend, the man is even lucky, considering it is same dss that shot a tailor in abj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by RepoMan007: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kevineleven:

Security man, moving in convoy is security strategy, on a normal day all the cars should be the same and without plate number making it impossible for any assassin to identify the one that is carrying the governor, President or vipp.
It is a sensitive security measure and anyone that tries to overtake could be killed.
So my friend, the man is even lucky, considering it is same dss that shot a tailor in abj.
what happened to shrine technology in preempting assassins. That's how we got into wasteful habits of 120 vehicle convoy.
What about in western world where leaders can take public trains.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by being(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kevineleven:

Security man, moving in convoy is a security strategy, on a normal day all the cars should be the same and without plate numbers, making it impossible for any assassin to identify the one that is carrying the governor, President or vipp.

And my question remains what legal framework, what rule of engagement gives the liberty to shoot at someone that overtakes a security protected convoy?? We are not in the jungle, we are in a civilised society guided by laws!

What is supposed to happen when d convoy runs into a traffic with 4 lanes? The lanes beside d convoy should be empty?
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Kevineleven(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
being:

And my question remains what legal framework, what rule of engagement gives the liberty to shoot at someone that overtakes a security protected convoy?? We are not in the jungle, we are in a civilised society guided by laws!

What is supposed to happen when d convoy runs into a traffic with 4 lanes? The lanes beside d convoy should be empty?
My brother , they shot a tailor in his tailoring shop, na person wey dey alive dey quote law.
Let's just be careful in this country until sanity returns.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by being(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kevineleven:

My brother , they shot a tailor in his tailoring shop, na person wey dey alive dey quote law.
Let's just be careful in this country until sanity returns.
Of course, a lot of lawlessness goes on in this society, so u should exercise caution.. I was only trying to come against the assertion that what those clowns did is right & lawful
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Advancedpenis: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123 come th DSS is igbo
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by CJStarz: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Infact, the FBI na Igbo toošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Advancedpenis:
Sharpsharp00123 come th DSS is igbo
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Advancedpenis: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
CJStarz:
Infact, the FBI na Igbo toošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I swear wait you go see e reply šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by MDK777: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
No hurry In life, where is he rushing to? Everybody should be security concious
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by lwisee: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Biggiemike:
Zoo animals
Ruled by a transgender, certificate forger & identity thief.
ā™¾ļøMilo Corn.

šŸ˜‚

That's why we don't want Peter Gringory Obi to rule us in this Zoo.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Lanretoye(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Biggiemike:
Renewed shege destroy ur papa
Your body go tell u

shege wey don already cripple your household,if dem born your papa well make u enter their convoy.oloriburuku
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by boladez(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
being:
We need to thrash this here.. U are the one whipping up sentiments, emotions, feelings and what not.. There are defined rules of engagement, there is d framework of the law- which gives u liberty to shoot someone just because he LOOKS like a threat?
Hw can u possibly insinuate in a right state of mind that you will neutralize someone who has not provoked u.. OR hw can u see overtaking a VIP as an attack? It shows u are capable of harming an innocent person just because of PERCEIVED hostility if u were a security personnel of if u had a gun license.. this is d kind of mindset that leads to police & military brutality-- that is lawlessness & jungle behaviour

Again, all you have done is fuel your emotions without facts . Rule of law means there are laws and responsibilities......A simple Google search will have given you the facts.

You are focusing on rights you hear and told but don't have an inkling of responsibility.

The rules of engagement of the relevant vvip political,holders ...first 4 ...President , VP, Senate and Speaker and Governor.

No one will interfare, block, over take, join or tailgate their convoys , its an immediate security risk. If you think of suicide bombers and direct attacks.

The reason there is a pilot and tail sweeper vehicle is that no one interfares with the convoy.

The tail vehicle warns and ensures no one overtakes. In the case of the president no one shares the road with him.

Any attempt to over take will be stopped and if the erring vehicle continues ues to pose a threat , the security guys are authorised to fire to immobilise, if the threat still continues they will shoot to kill.

In US, the secret service agents are free and authorised to respond with the level of threat they assess . In one of the documentaries I watched one of the agents nearly killed a young boy who brought out a toy gun while the convoy was passing.

When Putin is moving he uses a special expressway and when he is in transit all clothes must be removed from cloth lines and no one goes near their window else they may be shot!

You assume protecting VVIPs is games and fun, it is serious business. The erring driver had no right overtaking the convoy. Earlier this year Yayaha Bello's details shot and killed people who he alleged tried to overtakeand block his convoy.

These are the rules of engagement. Go check them with a security source and watch the videos and come back.

Your emotions about suing is all from films you have watched and your imagination of narcissistic rights.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by boladez(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
being:

Commonsense and wisdom supercedes everything. please go and overtake the president's convoy and let your family sue them thereafter, we will let you know what happened.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Haywhy3579: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
being:

Hw can u open your mouth and just say anything? Why would secret service release a hail of bullets? Did he attack, did he charge at them, did he draw a gun? Hw will SS attack a person without first being attacked?
hello it is called attack on security protocol if a car tried to overtake convoy. it's always very dangerous. if u want to know go and overtake bullon van convoy, u will see shege without attacking them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Lanretoye(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Biggiemike:
Renewed shege don finish ur papa

Ur body go tell u

the shege na him go finish your family one after the other.u never see anything.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by boladez(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
being:

Of course, a lot of lawlessness goes on in this society, so u should exercise caution.. I was only trying to come against the assertion that what those clowns did is right & lawful

Get knowledge and stop postulating with your emotions , read the personal account of an American in the free world who tried to move while the president was passing.

There are many videos on you tube detailing the operations of the secret service. Our DSS will never release such but I assure you there are more protective of our vvips.

If you attempt to overtake the governor, its your spirit that will challenge them in court ...be warned! Human rights can only be enforced when you are alive.

https://www.quora.com/If-you-drive-your-car-at-the-presidential-motorcade-would-the-Secret-Service-shoot-you?top_ans=144724226

If you drive your car at the presidential motorcade, would the Secret Service shoot you?
This actually happened to a former coworker of mine-the same one I mentioned in another question about his tattoo looking like something else. Him and his friend were on the I-480 freeway when it happened. This particular freeway goes through the west side of Cleveland and ends somewhere past Cleveland Hopkins Airport and this highway is the ONLY highway you can take to the airport. Cleveland Hopkins Airport is also used by Air Force One to land the president 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, the president will use Burke Lakefront Airport when he takes the smaller version of Air Force Once (the smaller version of the plane is primarily used for campaigning OR if theyā€™re going into an area where they donā€™t have long enough runways for the bigger plane to land).

My former coworker and his friends both live on the west side of Cleveland and live near the freeway. Heā€™s the type of kid that doesnā€™t pay too much to the news and both of them had NO IDEA that President Obama was coming to Cleveland for some shit that day. He had the day off and whenever that happens, heā€™s either joyriding with his friend or test driving this drift trike thing he built or whatever the hell he called it. It was some kind of doohickey he was building. Iā€™ve seen it before-itā€™s this wind powered thing that glides on flat surfaces. It has three wheels and a big sail on it that he built at the Cleveland Bike Shop thatā€™s down in the flats. Heā€™s always building some crazy shit in his garage or at that bike shop and this is why he never pays attention to the news-he sort of does his own thing and gets so engrossed in doing whatever that he honestly didnā€™t have time to keep up with the news. Heā€™s also the type of person that doesn't even have a social media account or a smart phone to boot which is a shocker for someone whose the same age as me. Heā€™s a simple man and not into all of that shit. I knew the president was coming into town and I only assumed he would know too and didnā€™t warn him-not that I knew what would happen next.

Anyways, they were driving around and they were getting ready to get on I-480 at I think the West 98th Exit ramp or the 117th Exit ramp-I canā€™t remember which one. All of a sudden, a bunch of sheriffā€™s vehicles cut off the exits and traps any motorists virtually on entrance ramps to the freeway. He was stuck on the ramp with at least 30 other motorists and everyone was just looking around like what the Bleep is going on. The sheriffs were not budging and the wait turned from 5 minutes, to 10, to eventually 20 minutes. What they didnā€™t know was the sheriffs were working in conjunction with the Secret Service to block off the roads until the motorcade passed on through. The Secret Service instructed them not to let anyone through until they passed or allowed any motorists to get out of their vehicles.

Everyone on the ramps began to get impatient and my coworker decided to get out of his car to try asking one of the sheriffs when they were going to open up the ramps so they could get going. Next thing you know, the sheriff pulls out his gun ready to shoot my coworker and yells at him to ā€œget the Bleepā€ back into his car. My coworker nearly crapped his pants and jumped right back in. Other drivers saw what happened and ducked thinking he was about to get shot and nobody else dared to get out of their vehicles after they just saw what happened. About 2 minutes later the motorcade zoomed by and thatā€™s when everyone found out why the roads were blocked and why the sheriff reacted the way he did. He was so shaken up by the incident that he didnā€™t come to work for two days straight. It depends on the cop/secret service agent. If they see that you are not complying with orders, then yeah, youā€™ll more than likely see the undertaker. Theyā€™re trained to defuse situations. Now if they see something like you charging at the president or you keep driving or doing some shit and not trying to stop and your doing whatever the hell your hell bent on doing to the president, then yeah, theyā€™ll shoot you.

When he told us what happened I was shocked. Now I jokingly remind him when the president is coming to Cleveland and try not getting out of his car. Both of us laugh about it now, but it wasnā€™t funny when it initially happened because he was scared shitless and this was around the time Cleveland Police were caught up in a lot of shooting scandals such as the Tamir Rice and Melissa Williams situation and I think his mind flashed back to these situations when that gun was drawn on him. I always warn him to stay in his car. Now he actually pays attention more to the news now so he knows too.

Choose to live long & prosper, no need in signing your own death-warrant.

There are more appropriate ways to share your concerns about any misgivings one may have about the president. Cowboy up and handle the issue head on in a more respectful & responsible fashion.

when Bush 2 was passing through town, he has lots of cars (police and secret service) proceeding him, we had every street blocked off, a Karen decided she did not want to wait, so she pulled into a restaurant, that led into a gas station, and exited that gas station, onto the cleared roadway, as the Ohio Troopers were coming, as the 2nd group to pass, after the lead route car, they surround her ca

Yes, many times until your vehicle is completely disabled or until you're completely disabled ( or dead).

If the President wanted to carry a gun, would the Secret Service let him or would it be a security risk?
Andrew Kennedy gave a great answer on some reality of the subject.

The lighter side: Myself, I loved President Reagan but I think shooting at game out the window of air force one is a bit risky. It is possible somebody made a bad comment about his life love Nancy and it just got the best of him.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by being(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
They (SS) will not shoot you for overtaking. They may restrict ur moving further but will not shoot to kill u. Btw overtaking & going your way is different from driving towards a convoy..
boladez:

Get knowledge and stop postulating with your emotions , read the personal account of an American in the free world who tried to move while the president was passing.

There are many videos on you tube detailing the operations of the secret service. Our DSS will never release such but I assure you there are more protective of our vvips.

If you attempt to overtake the governor, its your spirit that will challenge them in court ...be warned! Human rights can only be enforced when you are alive.

https://www.quora.com/If-you-drive-your-car-at-the-presidential-motorcade-would-the-Secret-Service-shoot-you?top_ans=144724226

If you drive your car at the presidential motorcade, would the Secret Service shoot you?
This actually happened to a former coworker of mine-the same one I mentioned in another question about his tattoo looking like something else. Him and his friend were on the I-480 freeway when it happened. This particular freeway goes through the west side of Cleveland and ends somewhere past Cleveland Hopkins Airport and this highway is the ONLY highway you can take to the airport. Cleveland Hopkins Airport is also used by Air Force One to land the president 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, the president will use Burke Lakefront Airport when he takes the smaller version of Air Force Once (the smaller version of the plane is primarily used for campaigning OR if theyā€™re going into an area where they donā€™t have long enough runways for the bigger plane to land).

My former coworker and his friends both live on the west side of Cleveland and live near the freeway. Heā€™s the type of kid that doesnā€™t pay too much to the news and both of them had NO IDEA that President Obama was coming to Cleveland for some shit that day. He had the day off and whenever that happens, heā€™s either joyriding with his friend or test driving this drift trike thing he built or whatever the hell he called it. It was some kind of doohickey he was building. Iā€™ve seen it before-itā€™s this wind powered thing that glides on flat surfaces. It has three wheels and a big sail on it that he built at the Cleveland Bike Shop thatā€™s down in the flats. Heā€™s always building some crazy shit in his garage or at that bike shop and this is why he never pays attention to the news-he sort of does his own thing and gets so engrossed in doing whatever that he honestly didnā€™t have time to keep up with the news. Heā€™s also the type of person that doesn't even have a social media account or a smart phone to boot which is a shocker for someone whose the same age as me. Heā€™s a simple man and not into all of that shit. I knew the president was coming into town and I only assumed he would know too and didnā€™t warn him-not that I knew what would happen next.

Anyways, they were driving around and they were getting ready to get on I-480 at I think the West 98th Exit ramp or the 117th Exit ramp-I canā€™t remember which one. All of a sudden, a bunch of sheriffā€™s vehicles cut off the exits and traps any motorists virtually on entrance ramps to the freeway. He was stuck on the ramp with at least 30 other motorists and everyone was just looking around like what the Bleep is going on. The sheriffs were not budging and the wait turned from 5 minutes, to 10, to eventually 20 minutes. What they didnā€™t know was the sheriffs were working in conjunction with the Secret Service to block off the roads until the motorcade passed on through. The Secret Service instructed them not to let anyone through until they passed or allowed any motorists to get out of their vehicles.

Everyone on the ramps began to get impatient and my coworker decided to get out of his car to try asking one of the sheriffs when they were going to open up the ramps so they could get going. Next thing you know, the sheriff pulls out his gun ready to shoot my coworker and yells at him to ā€œget the Bleepā€ back into his car. My coworker nearly crapped his pants and jumped right back in. Other drivers saw what happened and ducked thinking he was about to get shot and nobody else dared to get out of their vehicles after they just saw what happened. About 2 minutes later the motorcade zoomed by and thatā€™s when everyone found out why the roads were blocked and why the sheriff reacted the way he did. He was so shaken up by the incident that he didnā€™t come to work for two days straight. It depends on the cop/secret service agent. If they see that you are not complying with orders, then yeah, youā€™ll more than likely see the undertaker. Theyā€™re trained to defuse situations. Now if they see something like you charging at the president or you keep driving or doing some shit and not trying to stop and your doing whatever the hell your hell bent on doing to the president, then yeah, theyā€™ll shoot you.

When he told us what happened I was shocked. Now I jokingly remind him when the president is coming to Cleveland and try not getting out of his car. Both of us laugh about it now, but it wasnā€™t funny when it initially happened because he was scared shitless and this was around the time Cleveland Police were caught up in a lot of shooting scandals such as the Tamir Rice and Melissa Williams situation and I think his mind flashed back to these situations when that gun was drawn on him. I always warn him to stay in his car. Now he actually pays attention more to the news now so he knows too.

Choose to live long & prosper, no need in signing your own death-warrant.

There are more appropriate ways to share your concerns about any misgivings one may have about the president. Cowboy up and handle the issue head on in a more respectful & responsible fashion.

when Bush 2 was passing through town, he has lots of cars (police and secret service) proceeding him, we had every street blocked off, a Karen decided she did not want to wait, so she pulled into a restaurant, that led into a gas station, and exited that gas station, onto the cleared roadway, as the Ohio Troopers were coming, as the 2nd group to pass, after the lead route car, they surround her ca

Yes, many times until your vehicle is completely disabled or until you're completely disabled ( or dead).

If the President wanted to carry a gun, would the Secret Service let him or would it be a security risk?
Andrew Kennedy gave a great answer on some reality of the subject.

The lighter side: Myself, I loved President Reagan but I think shooting at game out the window of air force one is a bit risky. It is possible somebody made a bad comment about his life love Nancy and it just got the best of him.

Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by boladez(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
being:
They (SS) will not shoot you for overtaking. They may restrict ur moving further but will not shoot to kill u. Btw overtaking & going your way is different from driving towards a convoy..

Apparently , comprehension is an issue here , you definitely did not read the text or probably did not understand! This is the issue with your Generation. ( I can tell your generation by your style of writing and your inability to come up with facts but cockiness) I have also referred you to the Secret Service Videos which apparently you did not watch . I have backed my postulation with verifiable accounts / testaments and referred you to the multiple documentary videos on youtube which you have ignored. I have also given you examples of people who tried to over tale governors and got into trouble. Now I would have expected you to support your submission with some prior account or testament or statement or news or judgement.......Its clear who is bouncing off the walls with emotions and who is stating facts and precedence.

For those who can read and those who have a mind to learn they will see the point and know that in the free world you cannot mess with a convoy. The guy was joining the road nowhere near the convoy and was almost shot!.....Overtaking would have been immediate suicide. Our security SOPs (standard operating procedures) in Nigeria are more stringent.

I also detailed that they shoot to warn , Immobilize , then kill depending on the response from the intruder...........like someone clarified, Overtaking a convoy of such VVIP is perceived as an attack in the security world.

How do we know the legality ? Go to the streets and attempt to over take your governor's convoy, then tell your family to sue thereafter. You never know , it may be illegal grin>

Please to anyone reading , use common sense and learn from this incident not to overtake a convoy of VVIPs. It may result in someone with rights in the grave. Dont be like this guy who is trying to test the sharpness of a cutlass with his BuKUS!

Since you are only reiterating what is in your fact less head, this is my final submission sir.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by Fujiyama: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2023
boladez:
You cannot overtake those convoys especially the governor, and above. Its protocol and security. Here in Nigeria and in advanced countries. If he tries this with a US convoy , the secret service will have released a hail of bullets.

^^^
cheesy

Well...I don't think I have seen the US presidential motorcade driving down a gridlocked highway with keke napeps and truck drivers being forced to stop or give way. The US people tend to be better organized about these things so that unauthorized vehicles are not even allowed to move anywhere near the motorcade. That way, there's less likelihood of releasing any bullets.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by being(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Would have loved to see d SS videos-- can't find them. I'm not talking about experiences or possibilities--- I'm talking about legality of shooting someone that does a particular activity-- overtake a convoy.. And perceived attack is not the same as attack... That's d same as saying someone walks by you and you perceive an attack and you shoot him--- wouldn't that be illegal?
Of course in Nigeria, you shouldn't even raise your voice or annoy someone with a gun-- it's a life tip-- doesn't make it legal for u to be shot just for annoying them

boladez:

Apparently , comprehension is an issue here , you definitely did not read the text or probably did not understand! This is the issue with your Generation. ( I can tell your generation by your style of writing and your inability to come up with facts but cockiness) I have also referred you to the Secret Service Videos which apparently you did not watch . I have backed my postulation with verifiable accounts / testaments and referred you to the multiple documentary videos on youtube which you have ignored. I have also given you examples of people who tried to over tale governors and got into trouble. Now I would have expected you to support your submission with some prior account or testament or statement or news or judgement.......Its clear who is bouncing off the walls with emotions and who is stating facts and precedence.

For those who can read and those who have a mind to learn they will see the point and know that in the free world you cannot mess with a convoy. The guy was joining the road nowhere near the convoy and was almost shot!.....Overtaking would have been immediate suicide. Our security SOPs (standard operating procedures) in Nigeria are more stringent.

I also detailed that they shoot to warn , Immobilize , then kill depending on the response from the intruder...........like someone clarified, Overtaking a convoy of such VVIP is perceived as an attack in the security world.

How do we know the legality ? Go to the streets and attempt to over take your governor's convoy, then tell your family to sue thereafter. You never know , it may be illegal grin>

Please to anyone reading , use common sense and learn from this incident not to overtake a convoy of VVIPs. It may result in someone with rights in the grave. Dont be like this guy who is trying to test the sharpness of a cutlass with his BuKUS!

Since you are only reiterating what is in your fact less head, this is my final submission sir.
Re: DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) by blazesam(m): 1:32am On Oct 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nedD4l8UUk?si=G37j0bZYUKq3O8yS

If you think it bad then watch how it done in the west

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) / Tinubu About To Recover Over $14 Billion Stolen By Two People In Buhariā€™s Admin / Nearly 24hrs Later, Why Has Elrufai Not Refuted The Rumour Of Working With Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.