Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Go And Do Your Worst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Do Your Worst (206 Views)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Do Your Worst by Corn247: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Enough of all this your "online" rants you cowards, If you are dissatisfied with the court rulling or anything at all, its time you do your worst or shut up!!

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do Your Worst by accordadoga30(f): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hehehe

You mean they should hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do Your Worst by Kestolove(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iyamiri's have been defeated again

3 Likes

Re: Go And Do Your Worst by KillahPriest: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Agbado imbecilès are running extra mad these days and e dey sweet me well well grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Do Your Worst by Corn247: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
KillahPriest:
Agbado imbecilès are running extra mad these days and e dey sweet me well well grin

Is this your worst?
Loser hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Go And Do Your Worst by KillahPriest: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Corn247:

My useless papa na the worst
Loser hahaha grin
hahaha you're right boss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And Do Your Worst by Corn247: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
KillahPriest:
hahaha you're right boss grin

Obviously those who trained you failed, i'm done conversing with you.
Re: Go And Do Your Worst by adekolaelect(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
KillahPriest:
Pretenders are Devil. You can never be happy when your Enemy defaeted and progressing above you.
Re: Go And Do Your Worst by KillahPriest: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Corn247:

Obviously those who trained me failed, shege to me.
no wahala

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This / Elon Musk Removes Headlines From News Shared On X / NBC Issues Final Warning To Arise TV Over Insulting Remarks⁣

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.