Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition (1603 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Common, our naira is done offsite but its still produce by us. CSU can print it offsite or use a vendor but its still CSU and not third party
LegendHero:

He presented replacement certificate. Atiku lawyers even asked the registrar and she confirmed they usually take replacement certificate offsite.

That means it’s done by third party vendors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Iamgrey5(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu certificates of 1979 said board of trustees but in 1979, it was board of governors, not board of trustees.

Hope you know Tinubu presented 1979 certificate to INEC?
The replacement certificate was not issued to MR Tinubu in 1979

Why can't the lawyer ask a direct question.

The registrar answered the question perfectly, even when the lawyer was trying to confuse him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Common, our naira is done offsite but its still produce by us. CSU can print it offsite or use a vendor but its still CSU and not third party

So what is the difference between what you are saying and what I am saying?

When it is printed in-house, it is tagged CSU and when it is printed offsite, it is a vendor.

That was why they distinguished it in the transcript. So how does that mean Tinubu presented fake when he just used the offsite means that the school themselves acknowledged student usually use for replacement?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

When it is printed in-house, it is tagged CSU and when it is printed offsite, it is a vendor.

That was why they distinguished it in the transcript. So how does that mean Tinubu presented fake when he just used the offsite means that the school themselves acknowledged student usually use for replacement?

Lmao. You're being clever by half.

So what's the name of the off-site the school acknowledged?

If you give me the name is will send your 1 million naira.

You think everyone is foolish like you guys?
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Vendor is different from third party. Vendor is used when you don't have capacity why third parties produce replicas which are fake.
LegendHero:

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Vendor is different from third party. Vendor is used when you don't have capacity why third parties produce replicas which are fake.

Even CSU can Print replacement certificate with just $8 without needing to deal with the said "vendor".

Don't mind that boy. He thinks the CSU staff and Tinubu are smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
The replacement certificate shouldn't have the error it has like Elnora Daniel signature, the logo differences
Iamgrey5:

The registrar answered the question perfectly, even when the lawyer was trying to confuse him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
You're confusing vendors with third parties.
Third parties produce fake as confirmed in the deposition
LegendHero:

He presented replacement certificate. Atiku lawyers even asked the registrar and she confirmed they usually take replacement certificate offsite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
You're cobfusing vendors with third parties.

Every school on Earth produces replacement. Even Waec sef reproduced Buhari waec

All it costs is money.

No mind that liar

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
You're cobfusing vendors with third parties.

Tinubu might have ordered, butcouldn’t pick it up.. CSU doesn’t mail diplomas, so you have to be there yourself to pick it up. I want to believe he couldn’t enter USA for obvious reasons. You know why.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Iamgrey5(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
The replacement certificate shouldn't have the error it has like Elnora Daniel signature, logo differences
The replacement certificate is done in 1997 will have the modifications of the new certificates issued that year.

Including having the signature of the president of the university at that Time.

The Registrar answered that question under oath when fielding questions from the University lawyers.

Sir, a deposition is a question and Answer session and lawyers representing the deposed and the lawyer filling the deposition are usually represented.

Questions and Answers are not read in isolation like David is doing because lawyers will generally ask questions to build a case for themselves.

The deposition has to be read as whole document.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Elnora was president from 1998!
Iamgrey5:
The replacement certificate is done in 1997 will have the modifications of the new certificates issued that year.

Including having the signature of the president of the university at that Time.

The Registrar answered that question under oath when fielding questions from the University lawyers.

Sir, a deposition is a question and Answer session and lawyers representing the deposed and the lawyer filling the deposition are usually represented.

Questions and Answers are not read in isolation like David is doing because lawyers will generally ask questions to build a case for themselves.

The deposition has to be read as whole document.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by a4cube: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

If it's done by third party who signs unbehalf of the University? Another third party?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by a4cube: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Who is suppose to sign the replacement certificate? Third party?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Iamgrey5(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Elnora was president from 1998!
So how can forge a document even before Elnora became president?

Are they mind readers?
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Iamgrey5(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
a4cube:
Who is suppose to sign the replacement certificate? Third party?
The current president of Csu When the certificate was issued.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by a4cube: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin. Gossiphub, DMerciful,
killsmith

"EYAH", "SORRY O ALL OF UNA" grin

Only you guys knows how it feels to be a serial loser. ,"EYAH"

Hahahaha grin

Haba but honestly, why are you all these IRRATIONAL?!

This is really becoming a MENTAL DISORDER a disease of the mind.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
It was forged in 2022 but they made errors because they couldn't research when Elnora was actually appointed
Iamgrey5:

Are they mind readers?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

😂 😂

See me see wahala.

The deposition starting at me did not say anything that shows Tinubu was not a student nor does it say his certificate forge.

So what exactly is there to believe or not to believe?

Una still be kid for propaganda games. It can only take a few days because the truth always stand the test of time.

By the way, where is Atiku and why has he not made a firm statement on this? Maybe baba is still crying in his room and bitter that he has been scammed.

CSU was referring to the Female Bola A Tinubu who actually graduated from the university and not Anoda ...

You get it? Now show us Tinubu original certificate mbok.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Did you read the part where its stated that Tinubu never collected the certificate of 1979 and that they still have it?

Meaning Tinubu never list a certificate because of Abacha!
LegendHero:

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by a4cube: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Are they mind readers?
That means they forged it after Elnora became president but did not do their home work well. The cert was probably forged last year but back dated.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Iamgrey5(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
It was forged in 2022 but they made errors because they couldn't research when Elnora was actually appointed
So Tinubu will forge his own Academic Diploma and still write the school's lawyer to catify it.

Why will anyone forge his own Academic records that are authentic?
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Iamgrey5(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
a4cube:
That means they forged it after Elnora became president but did not do their home work well. The cert was probably forged last year but back dated.
Lol.

So why will Tinubu forge his own Academic Diploma?
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by a4cube: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The current president of Csu When the certificate was issued.
So who signed Tinubu own. 1997 Elnora wasn't the president. So how come she signed it.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by a4cube: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

So why will Tinubu forge his own Academic Diploma?
He is the only one that will answer this question. It is established now that he submitted oluwale but the reason is beyond all of us.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Iamgrey5(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
a4cube:
He is the only one that will answer this question. It is established now that he submitted oluwale but the reason is beyond all of us.
It's not logical

The Registrar already said that it could be down to clerical errors.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by a4cube: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
It's not logical

The Registrar already said that it could be down to clerical errors.
"Could be" is not a definite answer.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by MainJoe: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
I almost got in tears reading this. Reno Omokri is pure evil. How can anyone defend this?
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by MainJoe: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
One day Bush Meat will catch the Hunter...Sound Sultan.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by OfoIgbo: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Please let’s discuss, what is damning about it and how do you prove with the screenshot Hyundai shared that Tinubu submitted a forged certificate?

CSU just submitted that the diploma submitted by Tinubu to INEC, was not issued by CSU. That totally insinuates forgery on the part of Tinubu. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Did you read the part of the deposition that Tinubu never collected his 1979 certificate and its still in his file? Yet Tinubu said he lost it during Abacha attack?

Tinubu forged it because he is not the actual Bola Tinubu but an impostor
Iamgrey5:
So Tinubu will forge his own Academic Diploma and still write the school's lawyer to catify it.

Why will anyone forge his own Academic records that are authentic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors Publicly Endorse President Tinubu / When Will Nigerians Have Sense To Stop Depending On PHCN When There's Solar ? / WAEC Deletes Her Youtube Video Praising Peter Obi's Performance In Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.