Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri (22133 Views)

Stop The Falsehood: CSU Replacement Certificates Are Ordered From The School / RE: In The US Third-party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri / Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:
All official documents to be used in Nigeria must be certified.

Its either you provide the original one or you get a certified copy.

Nigeria laws do not recognize certificate produced by third party vendors

If the school you went to say the certificate is not from them, then you don enter one chance.

So a Nigerian that schooled abroad in the US and lost his certificate cannot run for office shey?

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by kokomilala(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Something Not Quite Right With Black Men's Brains

I read the disposition in the early hours of this morning with patience. And the pressing thing there for me is where the registrar said third parties could issue diplomas or certificates.

Now, because a typical black man doesn't use his brain well, he doubts even his own shadow.

3 Likes

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
This election has really exposed these folks..

They’re not so bright at all..
How can people that believed that Buhari was head and replaced by Jibril El Sudani be bright 😂

2 Likes

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by joba4luv: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

Reno Omokri

This Reno Omokri is a mad man does he think Nigerians are fool the way he is? After collection of #100m from APC this psychiatric patient man is coming to lie to Nigeria on social media to hell with you
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ballotti:

Oh no!
Why is it necessary to apply to the school first then?
How can they keep track of the certificate they issued?
DID Mmesomma not use a third party vendor to fake her result? How did JAMB FIND OUT? grin
TheSCHOOL submit the REQtUEST to the third party vendor.
If not, ANYONE LIKE YOUR TIFNUBU can go online and forge any credential.

The certificate was forged from PINTEREST. . . we know which third party vendor.
A FAKE VENDOR. . . .CSU HAS REJECTED IT. . . .HO HA!!!! grin
CSU did not reject Tinubu. They are backing him up 100%.

Jamb rejected Mmesoma, and even went on TV to call her a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:
All official documents to be used in Nigeria must be certified.

Its either you provide the original one or you get a certified copy.

Nigeria laws do not recognize certificate produced by third party vendors

If the school you went to say the certificate is not from them, then you don enter one chance

Show us where you get this from, I'm sure it's not from the Nigerian constitution, na your own made up story.

2 Likes

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by ButterBerry: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Why is it that Reno have never said anything about the secondary school he used to gain admission into CSU?

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by ppogba: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
onez:
I can't understand some people. So I can lose my dollar bill, print another one and forge the signature of Fed reserve chair and it becomes authentic. Reno is on drugs

A primary school pupil will not give this analogy.

Just read again and look for an original Hausa Koboko to flog yourself.

8 Likes

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
lol small small dem don dey agree

Hahahahahaha
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Steinmann: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
HE GOAT OMOKRI We are talking of certificate FORGERY and you are watering it down to vendor replacement.
CSU does not have photocopy or scanned records.
TELL IT TO FOOLS.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

So a Nigerian that schooled abroad in the US and lost his certificate cannot run for office shey?

They are the most illogical, thoughtless and mentally vacuous people on the surface of the earth.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
joba4luv:

This Reno Omokri is a mad man does he think Nigerians are fool the way he is? After collection of #100m from APC this psychiatric patient man is coming to lie to Nigeria on social media to hell with you
Reno ofockery is the God of agbado munching demons

cc
Corinthians
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by sotall(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Show us where you get this from, I'm sure it's not from the Nigerian constitution, na your own made up story.

So many politicians have been sacked because of this.

David Lyon was sacked as Bayelsa governor elect because his deputy submitted fake/uncertified certificate.

Kemi was also removed as Finance minister when she submitted certificate from third-party vendors.

The list goes on.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by tolue42(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

Omg!

Did you read my post!

Are US laws same as Nigeria?

Is Tinubu contesting for US president?

Can you listen to yourself, so we should kill all Nigerians studying abroad?? If we are to follow what you're saying, no Nigerians that graduated abroad should be employed here.

I'm sure you have a relative staying abroad, I wish the person is reading what you're typing here
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by okoro: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
joba4luv:

you heard it from Radio beerfraud?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Christistruth00: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin grin grin

"You are being fooled, just like you were deceived that Buhari died and was replaced by a Sudanese clone named Jubril.

Thanks again, and may God bless you."

#TableShaker grin
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by richie240: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

You are going too far sef.
Did Tinubu school in nigeria for the law binding 'nigerian certificates' to affect that of CSU - an american university?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by TheClassic1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahahaha agbado munching demons running to Reno ofockery for refuge and shelter.

What a time to be alive.

Corrinthians ooo
All these thing u are saying is because ur God father peter gringorin obituary did not enter nioooo

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by richie240: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
That's d next chapter to wail on now, okwea?
Hehehehe....7½ more years of wailingz to go.
grin grin

ButterBerry:
Why is it that Reno have never said anything about the secondary school he used to gain admission into CSU?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheClassic1:
All these thing u are saying is because ur God father peter gringorin obituary did not enter nioooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by sotall(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
tolue42:

Can you listen to yourself, so we should kill all Nigerians studying abroad?? If we are to follow what you're saying, no Nigerians that graduated abroad should be employed here.

I'm sure you have a relative staying abroad, I wish the person is reading what you're typing here

What are you saying?

Its your duty to ensure your school abroad can certify your certificate if you want to school abroad.

No one is against abroad certificate but it must be certified by the school.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Christistruth00: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
According to Carl, he was admitted as a male. You people lie and also believe your own lie.

The admission letter said Dear Mr Tinubu

Atiku is clutching on to Straws

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by TheClassic1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Mugu thought by wailing Peter Obi name day and night that Obi would respond to make him relevant so that he will ascribe himself the title of Peter Obi opponent hahaha but Tanko yinusa, Aisha Yesufu and Dele Farotimi didn’t even notice him or saw him as online nuisance like many people here not to even talk about Obi. If he had common sense he would have known that a man that became a billionaire in a difficult country like Nigeria, used his own money to run elections and become a two time governor in state with devil politicians shows he is not an ordinary person. Reno is better off trying his childish tricks for relevance on Agbadorians who easily fall for such
Pele mr know too much u go explain tire
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by RoySeO: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ok
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by goldmatrix(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Omokri mocking himself..
Looking for political revenant..
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by zinaunreal(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
If its so common why the the testifier say its a Nigerian thing. My friend get lost
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by PHIPEX(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Yes, even if it's Oluwole third party vendor, it's legit. You are free to go to any third party vendor to print your replacement.

There are a million printers on line ready to print them for you for a small change.

Oluwole sounds better sef, I'm pretty sure it cost less.
Yes, go to Honda to replace your Toyota car
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by triplechoice(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

That's not true, the schools have nothing to do with third party vendors and they don't authenticate records that's not theirs because they are not responsible for other people's products.

Replacement certificates are ordinary products of printing services.

So the 'printing services are also allowed to 'print the signature from the original certificate ?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by LegendHero(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:
Reno is on point, but I do understand why it's strange to unexposed, ignorant and unexposed village Igbos.

US schools sends their students to third party vendors for their replacement certificates, this is the standard practice.

Even if it's Oluwole, it's ok, na third party printing service, not different from the Oluwole in America where they print replacement certificates.

You can even customize your certificate with your own preferred design and logo..

Those headless mobs won’t have brain to comprehend this.

They can only believe what Hyundai tell them to.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by ivandragon: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol...

At least we are getting somewhere.

Reno is however being clever by half.

Replacement certificates, where necessary, are done by ACCREDITED third party vendors who have the authority of the University to reproduce said certificate.

The legal third party vendors don't just reproduce certificates based on any frivolous requests because if it is found out that the document is reproduced without the consent & authority of the University, then that is forgery because signatures are involved.

Notwithstanding, how did BAT finish from a school in 1970 when the said school opened in 1974?

Can Reno answer that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by LegendHero(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
triplechoice:

So the 'printing services are also allowed to 'print the signature from the original certificate ?

The signature is always static for the given period. Even on the certificate the school issued, the signature is printed and that is why they are so identical to a fault.

Do you think the school VC for example will be signing every damn student certificate?

It’s just like saying CBN sign every paper money issued by themselves.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by tolue42(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

What are you saying?

Its your duty to ensure your school abroad can certify your certificate if you want to school abroad.

No one is against abroad certificate but it must be certified by the school.

So my question is if the original certificate got lost, will the school or US now set up a special arrangements for you because you are a Nigerian??

The school already said they always use another party for replacement of certificate ( because certificate is not important to them).

If you read what the registrar said very well, they still have some certificates people don't come back to pick, just because transcript is the main thing to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Signs Petroleum Industry Governance Bill After 16 Years / NASS To Receive List Of Tinubu's Ministerial Nominees Tomorrow / Sani Mohammed: FG Lying About Boko Haram, Terrorists Controlling Territories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.