Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri (22141 Views)

Stop The Falsehood: CSU Replacement Certificates Are Ordered From The School / RE: In The US Third-party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri / Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by zudozz: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

Reno Omokri
\

I said he a nuisancee n some of u people dont want to tell urself d truth!
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Nuheights(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
It appears to me that by CSU rules, any third party can print a certificate but the authentication of such a result can only be done by them (CSU) through the transcript they send.
So what's Tinubu's crime?
On the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC, did he say he graduated and he did not? No
Did he intend to defraud INEC with the certificate? No
Did he misrepresent himself? No
So what's the problem?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Ballotti: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

CSU did not reject Tinubu. They are backing him up 100%.

Jamb rejected Mmesoma, and even went on TV to call her a fraud.

YES CSU REJECTED THE INEC COPY. . . not the MIKE ENAHORO EBA-COPY. kiss
Good! TIEFNUBU even did worse than Mmsomma. . . HE FORGED A CERTIFICATE FROM AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OUTSIDE NIGERIA.
CSU cannot back TIEFNUBU because he was NEVER ISSUED A CERTIFICATE ON GROUNDS OF IDENTITIY FRUAD. . . small wonder they can never find or re-issue another.

Your GBAJUE certificate from TIEFNUBU came from hia. . . ! wink

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/414753446937954649/

CSU is covering up. . . and will be exposed soon! grin
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Dittodat: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dear @SundownTonie,

Thank you for your feedback. You guys have an exceptional talent for believing lies, and those who are manipulating you know that. What Chicago State University's registrar, Mr. Caleb Westberg, said is that they only retain diplomas that were not picked up. He testified that the male person who is currently Nigeria's President was admitted, attended and graduated from

He said the diploma that President Bola Tinubu tendered to the Independent National Electoral Commission is a replacement certificate, which third-party vendors usually issue. It is a common practice in the States. But you may not know because you have never left your Local Government Area. And those who are manipulating you know your mumu button.

I schooled in America and England. You may or may not have schooled there. Employers abroad don't ask for your diploma or certificate. They contact the school directly to verify, using your social security number (if you are US based), or National Insurance number (if UK based).

Instead of believing me or those websites, why not contact him directly at cwestber@csu.edu or +1 (773) 995-2517? I communicate with them, and I assure you they will respond to you.

Are you aware that it is in my own political interests to lie and say that Tinubu never truly graduated from Chicago State University? But you and I will die and be judged by God. I went there physically. Ask those lying to you if they ever went there? I am informed hourly about the case. You are being fooled, just like you were deceived that Buhari died and was replaced by a Sudanese clone named Jubril.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

Reno I'd killing them one at a time grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by confusedlady(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

There's nothing like a fake vendor, they are not School, government or legal institutions, they are just private printing service, America's version of Oluwole.

The only important record the school store and tracks are transcripts, not ceremonial papers from vendors. This is why they keep saying they cannot authenticate what they did not produce.

It's the American way .

You are wasting your time with these people. They only believe what they want to believe which is delusion. There is no explanation you can give these people. These are people who believed Buhari died and was replaced by a clone called Al Sudani. (Nnamdi Kanu was just toying with their gullible brains to cash out.)
If you like explain to them from morning to night time they will keep on wailing and wallowing in their delusion.
Obidients only exist in their own parallel universe opposite to reality. I was so impressed how President Tinubu sent them on a wild goose chase to nowhere,searching for his diploma. That is how to keep your foolish political enemies occupied doing nothing!
All Obidients are IPOB in disguise,once the Supreme Court throws out the baseless appeal from Peter Obi, you will see all of these Obidients revert to default settings of BIAFRA OR NOTHING!
it is only a matter of time.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by fasbat(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:
Shut up. Its criminak action to forge a persons signature. How can Tinubu claim to rank top of his class and not know his registrars name?

He committed multiple crimes

One. Identity theft. The woman was not employed until 19 years after

Two, He forged her signature

Three, he sweared an oath when he submitted forged document which is also a crime against the law and thr electioneering processes. His application to INEC would have to be invalidated and his winning the election withdrawn
so you can forge what you possesses? Unbelievable people abound I'm Nigeria

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by sotall(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
tolue42:

So my question is if the original certificate got lost, will the school or US now set up a special arrangements for you because you are a Nigerian??

The school already said they always use another party for replacement of certificate ( because certificate is not important to them).

If you read what the registrar said very well, they still have some certificates people don't come back to pick, just because transcript is the main thing to them.

No.

Certificate is important in Nigeria.
So you cant use American laws here.

There are so many ways to solve the Tinubu issue.He just didn't do it.

Once he lost his certificate, he should have gone to the school in person and ask for an authorization letter from the school.
This will stand in for his lost certificate.

Noth doing anything about the lost certificate and proceeding to print it by himself using Oluwole was the most shameful thing he could have done.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

So many politicians have been sacked because of this.

David Lyon was sacked as Bayelsa governor elect because his deputy submitted fake/uncertified certificate.

Kemi was also removed as Finance minister when she submitted certificate from third-party vendors.

The list goes on.

I asked you to show us where the Nigerian constitution disallowed certificates from vendors?

In Tinubu's case, the school doesn't keep or store certificates and like the universities in the US, they send their students to third party vendors so that means without going to vendors they can not obtain certificates.

Do you not see how pointless, ridiculous and absurd that sounds?

What you need as an employer, government and as an electorate is official confirmation from the University in question to issue a written documents state if the person graduated and was awarded a degree from their university or not and so far, CSU remains consistent even in a court of law that Tinubu graduated from their University and was awarded a degree.

Did Tinubu graduated from CSU or not? The answer is yes.

Are students allowed to obtain certificates from third parties and vendors or not. Yes.

This third party nonsense is pointless, irrelevant and a nonstater.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by sotall(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nuheights:
It appears to me that by CSU rules, any third party can print a certificate but the authentication of such a result can only be done by them (CSU) through the transcript they send.
So what's Tinubu's crime?
On the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC, did he say he graduated and he did not? No
Did he intend to defraud INEC with the certificate? No
So what's the problem?
Did Kemi Adeosun intend to defraud Nigeria with the fake nysc certificate she presented?

Why was she removed?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by sotall(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

I asked you to show us where the Nigerian constitution disallowed certificates from vendors?

In Tinubu's case, the whole doesn't keep or store certificates and like the universities in the US, they send their students to third party vendors so that means without going to vendors they can not obtain certificates.

Do you not see how pointless, ridiculous and absurd that sounds?

What you need as an employee, government and an electorate is official confirmation from the University in question to issue a written documents state if the person graduated and was awarded a degree from their university or not and so far, CSU remains consistent even in a court of law that Tinubu graduated from their University and was awarded a degree.

Did Tinubu graduated from CSU or not? The answer is yes.

Are students allowed to obtain certificates from third parties and vendors or not. Yes.

This third party nonsense is pointless, irrelevant and a nonstater.

I just gave you examples of people who lost their political positions because of submitting certificate from third-party vendors.

If you cant put 1+1 together, move on.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
He said the diploma that President Bola Tinubu tendered to the Independent National Electoral Commission is a replacement certificate, which third-party vendors usually issue. It is a common practice in the States. But you may not know because you have never left your Local Government Area. And those who are manipulating you know your mumu button.

100% on point.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Nuheights(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
fasbat:
so you can forge what you possesses? Unbelievable people abound I'm Nigeria
This is what I have been trying to say. You forge what you don't have with the intention to defraud or deceive people .
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by wakaman: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:
Reno is on point, but I do understand why it's strange to unexposed, ignorant and unexposed village Igbos.

US schools sends their students to third party vendors for their replacement certificates, this is the standard practice.

Even if it's Oluwole, it's ok, na third party printing service, not different from the Oluwole in America where they print replacement certificates.

You can even customize your certificate with your own preferred design and logo..

Stop wasting your time.

Those people are set solid in foolishness.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

I just gave you examples of people who lost their political positions because of submitting certificate from third-party vendors.

If you cant put 1+1 together, move on.

Your examples are your own words of mouth and personal opinion and not admissible in a court of law.

The Nigerian construction is more relevant than the words from your mouth..

Show us where you get your own law from.

Obviously not from the Nigerian constitution.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by zionstaar75: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Reno a blogger who believed buhari was chasing him and ran to a woman house in London not working, who fed him for 8 years until Atiku wasn’t declared winner , she threw him out and while begging ribadu to come back NSA told him he was only a blogger like many others in the country and that nobody was chasing him… he has become the new god of Agbadorians lol…you can never find an honest person with good upbringing supporting tinubu NEVER
I stopped bothering about answering you guys because there's nothing you can do. Before month end latest all u go don shut up. I love the way Tinubu is ignoring you guys, you are just an inconsequential lot
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by shinealight(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:
Shut up. Its criminak action to forge a persons signature. How can Tinubu claim to rank top of his class and not know his registrars name?

Three, he sweared an oath when he submitted forged document which is also a crime against the law and thr electioneering processes. His application to INEC would have to be invalidated and his winning the election withdrawn

Why does someone need to forge a certificate when it’s been confirmed that he actually graduated from the school? Does it make sense?
The CSU registrar is telling you that in the US replacement certificates can be issued by private vendors but you prefer to keep using the word ‘forge’. All the recipient has to do is contact the school to confirm if the individual concerned actually graduated from their school.
No wonder the registrar said it’s a Nigerian thing…..you people have “forgery” implanted in the brain and in your entire psyche! cool cool
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by mexmex1: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
This idiot is still talking.. Are we in the US, can someone please tell this man to stop embarrassing himself, he is seriously looking for relevant. This is really sickening.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by IgOga(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:
All official documents to be used in Nigeria must be certified.

Its either you provide the original one or you get a certified copy.

Nigeria laws do not recognize certificate produced by third party vendors

If the school you went to say the certificate is not from them, then you don enter one chance.

Pele Supreme Court Justice grin when you desperately want to be right but you have no authority grin grin
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Felaincarnated: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reno Omokri anywhere belleface. FFK do pass dis one yet food no still reach am
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

No.

Once he lost his certificate, he should have gone to the school in person and ask for an authorization letter from the school.
This will stand in for his lost certificate

Noth doing anything about the lost certificate and proceeding to print it by himself using Oluwole was the most shameful thing he could have done.

The same letter that CSU issued a million times that even Reno traveled to CSU to obtain that you people still didn't believe or accept..?

How funny.

No, the school's official practice is vendor service, not your own opinion in Nigeria.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by osigiepurr(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:
Shut up. Its criminal action to forge a persons signature. How can Tinubu claim to rank top of his class and not know his registrars name?

It shows Tinubu was the inventor of Oluwole from its very beginning
You must be a big fool.

Acute ignorance has beclouded your myopic view.

You dont need to submit any certificate or diploma to work in the US once you graduate from the US universities. They can either call your school direct or ask you to submit your academic transcripts for onward verification....

You think American universities are treated like your glorified secondary schools called universities in Nigeria??
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by tolue42(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

No.

This will stand in for his lost certificate.

What expect you to ask is, did he get the reissued from the license vendor of the school?? If the answer is YES then you're just blabbing here and there.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
shinealight:

Why does someone need to forge a certificate when it’s been confirmed that he actually graduated from the school? Does it make sense?
The CSU registrar is telling you that in the US replacement certificates can be issued by private vendors but you prefer to keep using the word ‘forge’. All the recipient has to do is contact the school to confirm if the individual concerned actually graduated from their school.
No wonder the registrar said it’s a Nigerian thing…..[b]you people have “forgery” implanted in the brain [/b]and in your entire psyche! cool cool

The way they keep shouting forgery, it's obvious that they themselves are forgers..
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by sotall(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Your examples are your own words of mouth and personal opinion and not admissible in a court of law.

The Nigerian construction is more relevant than the words from your mouth..

Show us where you get your own law from.

Obviously not from the Nigerian constitution.

In case of David Lyon and Deputy who were Governorship elect and deputy in 2019 in Bayelsa state.

Was it not a Nigerian court of law that sacked them?

Is that my word of mouth?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by triplechoice(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

The signature is always static for the given period. Even on the certificate the school issued, the signature is printed and that is why they are so identical to a fault.

Do you think the school VC for example will be signing every damn student certificate?

It’s just like saying CBN sign every paper money issued by themselves.

But reprinting of another person's signature without their permission is a crime .
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by 12inchess: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
It is a waste of time to try to explain to Obi.iidi.ots that the only official representation of academic standing in the u.s is the transcript obtained from the school. And the school has provided that but Obi.idi.ots get their news from David Hundeyin so I don't blame them for being d.um.b
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by sotall(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
tolue42:

What expect you to ask is, did he get the reissued from the license vendor of the school?? If the answer is YES then you're just blabbing here and there.

CSU doesn't have licensed vendors.

The vendors or third-party agents produce certificates that are not certified.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Orinechi: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

So many politicians have been sacked because of this.

David Lyon was sacked as Bayelsa governor elect because his deputy submitted fake/uncertified certificate. That Of kemi was not cos of what u write here. Pls update urself and stop depending on beer-parlour gist to make conclusion

Kemi was also removed as Finance minister when she submitted certificate from third-party vendors.

The list goes on.

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by TheClassic1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Heeyaaaaa u better come to me make i teach u how to speak yoruba well well what's the meaning of gbagili
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Jcomtrader: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Did the vendor also give him the multiple dates of birth

Did the vendor create the college he went to 4 years befoge establishment

Did the vendor also forge the signatures

reno is brainless
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by tolue42(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

CSU doesn't have licensed vendors.

The vendors or third-party agents produce certificates that are not certified.

Stop deceiving yourself, schools do have listened registered vendors. Go and make your research and come back

I just check someone post other schools up here with a screenshot..I'll copy it. CHECK very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Anti-Gay Bill: “Go Back To School” Soyinka Tells Nigerian Legislators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.