Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri (22131 Views)

Stop The Falsehood: CSU Replacement Certificates Are Ordered From The School / RE: In The US Third-party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri / Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by KillahPriest: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:

Dont forget even Atiku was found guilty in the Siemens bribery scandal and such a culpable persons validity can be challenged in the court against deserving the right to participate in that election

Peter Oni needs to simply move away from Igbo lawyers and should get competent lawyers that can debate facts. I have listended to the guys representing him and they do not qualify as very competent to my knowledge
una mumu never do
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by paskal16: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
This nigga no chop Ebola prick commot na haba
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by TheGift: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri, should just shut up already. What’s with the trying so hard to explain Tinubu’s actions? How ass kissingly shameless can an old Man be?

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by ncoolsome(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:
Reno is on point, but I do understand why it's strange to unexposed, ignorant and unexposed village Igbos.

US schools sends their students to third party vendors for their replacement certificates, this is the standard practice.

Even if it's Oluwole, it's ok, na third party printing service, not different from the Oluwole in America where they print replacement certificates.

You can even customize your certificate with your own preferred design and logo..

What does the nigerian law say about this or u guys think Obi was a fool to use his Face result instead..
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by TheClassic1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
Go give am to Obituary nah because na him dey cry for mandate
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheClassic1:
Go give am to Obituary nah because na him dey cry for mandate
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by TheClassic1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
U go explain tire
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheClassic1:
U go explain tire
gbamputu gbamputu
igba nni na ofe
hahahahaha
e dey pain you ooo
e dey pain them bayi

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

For Reno and Tinubu, procure a degree certificate of one know university from a vendor, submit the certificate to INEC to contest presidential election. Win and become president of Nigeria.
This is a country that parades tens of thousands of well educated people who can preside over it without doubts on their academic records. With Reno who changed from supporting GEJ to supporting Atiku and to supporting Tinubu; we have a man with no political conviction or ideology, struggling for who can give him political appointment.

Where is the crime here? Educate us.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:
Shut up. Its criminal action to forge a persons signature. How can Tinubu claim to rank top of his class and not know his registrars name?

He committed multiple crimes

One. Identity theft. The woman was not employed until 19 years after

Two, He forged her signature

Three, he sweared an oath when he submitted forged document which is also a crime against the law and thr electioneering processes. His application to INEC would have to be invalidated and his winning the election withdrawn

It shows Tinubu was the inventor of Oluwole from its very beginning
Oga calm down Reno had schooled you to learn before comment. Why are you crying over what is above your knowledge and control? You are just putting yourself in agony of sadness by hating what you can not remove.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by AgentKB: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

Reno Omokri

To be candid, this whole story is getting me so confused I don't even know what to think.

At one point they said he lost his certificate. At another, they said he didn't pick it up. They even said he printed the replacement from a third party. What exactly is the real story?

I have questions I'm not even finding answers for.

1) How did he misplaced a certificate he didn't pick it up?

2) How did he know the details to include in the reprint if he doesn't even have the certified true copy?

3) Then, what about the signiture on the replacement, how did he get that? Does it imply that the university also allow a third party endorse documents on their behalf?

The whole story is becoming rediculously stupid to me. As a matter of fact, I'm considering myself absolutely foolish for trying to make sense of anything related to Nigerian politics. Bunch of garbage as usual.

There's a way intelligent things progress and this ond is sounding terribly unintelligent to me.

You can't misplace what you don't have and no rational institution will allow you endorse what it is even yet to validate. If a whole university in the US says it allows third party endorse documents on its behalf, I'm not surprised it produced someone like our president.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by rickleye: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Common now !!
Whichever side of the divide you belong to .when you look at the facts . A crime was committed.
The high school diploma used shows F for female.
It shows he attended the school CSU but instead of waiting for the replacement certificate from the school when the original was lost , he forged it - why and why didn’t he even collect the replacement certificate?
He should get ahead of this with his PR and address this. I mean from what morale ground will he talk from.
It’s not that Obi will win the election . Unless he and Atiku join forces which seem likely.
Again why all this was not determined before sworn in just shows that we have a lot to learn . We are 5 months in and we don’t know what will happen !
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Miracle2020: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

Reno Omokri
will that make different date of birth? Will that change the logo of the school?
Reno you will never get an appointment no matter how you try
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Miracle2020: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:

Dont forget even Atiku was found guilty in the Siemens bribery scandal and such a culpable persons validity can be challenged in the court against deserving the right to participate in that election

Peter Oni needs to simply move away from Igbo lawyers and should get competent lawyers that can debate facts. I have listended to the guys representing him and they do not qualify as very competent to my knowledge
Atiku was never found guilty, so go back and ask again. Allegations is not guilty.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
This same mockery? You cant shame the shameless

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Babastrong(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=CreedElliot post=126196335]Shut up. Its criminal action to forge a persons signature. How can Tinubu claim to rank top of his class and not know his registrars name?

Three, he sweared an oath when he submitted forged document which is also a crime against the law and thr electioneering processes. His application to INEC would have to be invalidated and his winning the election withdrawn

It shows Tinubu was the inventor of Oluwole from its very beginning[how
old
are
you?
because
your
reasoning
shows
you
are
less
than
thirty.
you
still
believe
buhari
was
cloned
or
replaced
by
jubrin
from
sudan.
Lol.]

1 Like

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Babastrong(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
[all
your
questions
are
needless.
the
crux
of
the
matter
is
"did
he
attend
CSU"?
of
which
you've
gotten
affirmative
answer
from
CSU.
There's a way intelligent things progress and this ond is sounding terribly unintel
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by commoditiesnig: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Well noted information. We learn everyday
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by juliuscaesar(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reno Omokri is acting like he is dealing with illiterate. I live and schooled n the USA. When you apply for a job as a citizen, green card holder, if the job requires a college degree, the company contacts the school and requests a copy of your transcripts.

In the case of international students, which in this case BAT was, a copy of your degree is given to you. If you lose it, you must contact the school to give you a certified copy after a thorough verification process, of course. It is even harder to get if you send someone to get a certified copy on your behalf.

Reno saying that you can go get a copy made from a 3rd party as long as you graduated from an institution is equivalent to saying you can go reprint your University degree from a 3rd party as long as you originally graduated from the said university, it doesn't make sense. Colleges giving a CERTIFIED COPY after you lose your original copy was set up so companies or government agencies are guaranteed of the authenticity of the document you are tendering for whatever purpose.

It is very possible that BAT graduated from CSU, what is very clear is that the copy he presented to INEC was NOT issued by CSU. Even if you graduated from the said institution, as long as the certificate tendered to INEC was not issued or certified by CSU, by law BAT is guilty of forgery.

If he was sure of his certificate, all he needed to do was to apply for a letter of identification from CSU confirming him as an ex student who graduated from the university and attach his transcripts to INEC, while informing INEC that he was awaiting a certified copy of his certificate from CSU.

BAT campaigned for more than a year for the presidency. That fact that he didn't think to rectify this situation screams "see finish for Nigerians". I am sure he never thought Atiku would go this far or he never really planned on winning/contesting. One can even say he got comfortable with the Nigerian modus operandi of business as usual and was sure nothing was going to happen.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Dedeity: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
post=126198288:
Enemies of the nation,
AKA Children of frustrations.
The $100,000 is still in the offing...
That is One hundred Million Naira...
Bomboclat dem
Zombie how was trekking today ?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by xtimconsult(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:
Reno is on point, but I do understand why it's strange to unexposed, ignorant and unexposed village Igbos.

US schools sends their students to third party vendors for their replacement certificates, this is the standard practice.

Even if it's Oluwole, it's ok, na third party printing service, not different from the Oluwole in America where they print replacement certificates.

You can even customize your certificate with your own preferred design and logo..

You go explain tire
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by onuman: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Where is the crime here? Educate us.

You don't procure university certificates from vendors - sellers.
Vend means sell.

Its not an Internationally accepted norm to use academic transcripts as evidence of education to employ a job seeker. Certificate that can be authenticated by the issuing authority is used.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by lagosrd: 2:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Can someone just tell this guy to keep his mouth quiet?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 3:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Shameless fraud
plaindealer:

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Charly68: 4:21am On Oct 05, 2023
I began to follow you because you stand for the truth which is always bitter. Keep educating us via your platforms thanks. The obedients are really mad at your good work .. we hope some of them won't collapse because they have lost huge chunk of their investment on the recent election ..
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by thunderbabs: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Omokri na ass licker
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Yankee101: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Singing just for a lot of soup
No shame anymore
Thieves
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by Eniitankorede: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2023
CreedElliot:
Shut up. Its criminal action to forge a persons signature. How can Tinubu claim to rank top of his class and not know his registrars name?

It shows Tinubu was the inventor of Oluwole from its very beginning

You are the one to shut up!!! You are completely and irritatingly ignorant. He tried to educate you but you refused to be educated. No signatures was forged, nothing was forged. That’s the bullshit you are being told by enemies of Tinubu. The replacement certificate issued to him in 1997 and which he submitted to INEC is an exact certificate that is being issued in same year it was produced. The signature is original. Everything was obtained from third party website which is legal. Yes it was different from certificate issues in 1979 but it was not forged. Go and educate yourself more.
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by JetApartment: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
okoro:

Reno Omokri

Have you noticed Reno the mumu is only known on nairaland and x with zero influence, yet seun worships him instead of collecting money from him for the free promo.?

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by JetApartment: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
post=126198288:
Enemies of the nation,
AKA Children of frustrations.
The $100,000 is still in the offing...
That is One hundred Million Naira...
Bomboclat dem

God is indeed wonderful, you are now supporting the mumu Reno that amplified Tinubu's questionable character...grin grin grin grin

Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by triplechoice(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2023
LegendHero:

The signature is always static for the given period. Even on the certificate the school issued, the signature is printed and that is why they are so identical to a fault.

Do you think the school VC for example will be signing every damn student certificate?

It’s just like saying CBN sign every paper money issued by themselves.

Can you as an individual reprint paper money that carries the signature of the CBN governor?
Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by LegendHero(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
triplechoice:

Can you as an individual reprint paper money that carries the signature of the CBN governor?

But certificate is not money. Don’t be a dullard.

I can photocopy my certificate and still use it legally.

But I can’t photocopy money because it is only useable legally in its original form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Anambra Govt. Demolishes Church,3 Other Building / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.