Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers (20036 Views)

Tinubu Swears In 3 New Ministers: Jamila Bio, Balarabe Abbas & Olawande Ayodele / Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Karemarealty288(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maybe pre-planned. Maybe some skeletons full the man pocket and the only way to dodge missile is to play into the sympathy zone of the screener.....fainting conquerth all.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by olajac: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
The moment he heard the word 'certificate' he fainted.....

,,,See wetin Jagaban go cause!

Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria ,my Nigeria. Hmmmmm.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well

grin grin cheesy cheesy If this has not become music to our ear, we for don leave this platform for una. cheesy cheesy grin. The more you say it, the more we get energized because we know you are simply senseless. Have you changed Tinubu pampas today? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by SuperBlack: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
They should go and bring more people from mortuary and confirm too.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by RoySeO: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Commot body
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by SuperBlack: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

grin grin cheesy cheesy If this has not become music to our ear, we for don leave this platform for una. cheesy cheesy grin. The more you say it, the more we get energized because we know you are simply senseless. Have you changed Tinubu pampas today? wink cheesy

You're very weakeedi 😃😃

Do you want him to hanger himself?

You should go for bad mouth competition, 😃😃😃

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by ppogba: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Favourchris:
Did u people not vote a presidential candidate that was shaking?

That was what you made us believe before.

How come he is no longer on pampers?

How come his hands are not shaking again?

I thought you made up believe he.could not stand up for five minutes.

Four years is a long time ooo
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by ppogba: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cadoscoo:
What could have happened, was the question that tough?

Reports said he was fasting.
I am quoting Arise News.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Bluntemperor: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
wittywriter:
As expected of the hallow chamber rubber stamp inclined.
Ministers usually function along politically stressed-sideliners.
Wittyness.

Sebi they have finished the interview with him, before he collapsed so why the hullabaloo again!
The only thing the Senate should ask him is- Can you cope with the high expectations of the Office ,as a Minister?
Let the Lawmakers get a Solid Confirmation from him! No Excuses for failure or disapointment!
Or else,let a New Person be appointed from Kaduna to take him place!
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by FireUpNow(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
They tri d pass Buhari who gave appointment to dead People
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by EleventhWeirdo: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians especially agbadorians are addicted to bad governance.

Even Buhari appointed dead people, I think we should celebrate this one.

Na people coming with RENEWED HOPE be this? Hope till infinitooooooo

Practice the 'good governance ' in your forgotten enclaves of poverty and communal wars before preaching it to sane Nigerians. All these 1p0b 0bing0s sha cheesy
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Kukutente23: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:
Yes nah. He didn't labour faint in vain like the Labourers Party and Zombidients.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Kukutente23: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na faint he faint
He nor kill person
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Papayaayasager(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Imagine
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Mwabi: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
tishbite42:
He should be made the Minister of Health
May well soon. You are brutal.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by jrusky(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good, I love that.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by snipernigga(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
What is wrong with this contraption called Nigeria, out of all the able millions of men and women they chose someone that could not last long for an interview. How do they expect him or her to be perform
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Skillsnigeria: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by prophetfire: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy confirmed because he fainted?
. The man take style dodge screening questions.
Like the ones that faint when they ask them where they kept the money grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
He was playing a script.He bribed the senate and pretended to slump so as to evade questions put at him so that he will be screen without further questions.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by nwakibie3(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
I talk am, the fainting na acted script. The man wan dodge questions. Maybe him too no get certificate grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Uzosaint(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
That's the kind of administration Reno and his ethnic bigots are proud of,next one fit be say nah Reno go faint.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by bizzibodi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
So whenever i attends interviews i will have to collapse when they ask me difficult questions,then they will employs me right from the hospital bed that is smartness.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Favourchris(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
ppogba:

That was what you made us believe before.

How come he is no longer on pampers?

How come his hands are not shaking again?

I thought you made up believe he.could not stand up for five minutes.

Four years is a long time ooo

Made u believe… that’s the problem with u people… even when u see, u choose to live in denial.

That one na una problem .. una fit still appoint dead body… who cares
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by OTTIDOO(f): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=Beremx post=126197421]Someone fainted and Godswill Akpabio was more concerned about switching off cameras.
Now that we have seen the video, how can we unsee it? [/quote
He was only taking precautions about what happened to him, before he will retract his statement from sending tokens to his fellow colleagues to their respectives bank accts to sending prayers grin grin
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by ekukeku(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Des people belong to one cultist
How can dis one renew their hope now
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by AmazingELixir: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
lipsrsealed

I hope that man will not engage in any sharp practices that would necessitate a probe....no one knows what will happen then.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Trendishine: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Apc is heading to destroying this country and all of you in it particularly clowns joking like fools on the internet and fighting people who are speaking up and shouting. With analysis of what Nigeria has become and heading to that I listened to from a retiring government official today, Nigeria is headed to a very dangerous slope and nigerians are busy fooling themselves. Go back and read threads alone on this nairaland and ask yourself a question. The mission of APC and all these politicians in senate are subtle, dangerous and is getting stiffer. Nigeria right now is in danger with these present set of clueless and voracious politicians. Remember apkabio asked the Senate if they should allow nigerians breath, aiy or nay? Una never see anything. Hungry Apc supporters keep deceiving yourselves, the hell will be hotter for you all.
Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by Chetas81(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Praydaily2:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
YOU IDIOT ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers by famology(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Imagine!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / "Oyegun’s APC Leadership Lacks Focus" - Saraki / Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.