Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) (33373 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by paskal16: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Abj is a no go area for me
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Funflipper: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
DropsMic:
Our history of making moronic decisions at the ballot box has led us to this point.

The classroom rather.
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dis one na agberos now not one chance
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rahkman:
The thing rampant for Abj especially for garki wuse berger axis
from d look of things na agberos bdis
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by occfx: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
ecolime:
One chance robbers in Abuja

Bandits & Boko Haram in the North

IPOB, Baby factory & drug pushers in the East

Agbero & Omonile in the West.

Cultism & K4R in the South

It about time we adopt state police structure

The janjaweedds and the Batstards don't want it because they are afraid flatinoss will form defence mechanism with state police. Simple security structure that will save lives and property, tribalism won't allow.
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by bablon20(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
But the car coming behind can easily give them a hot chase. This is broad day light. They shouldn't escape in a scenario like this.

1 Like

Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by YouAreNobody: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
ecolime:

[b]skull mining
, Agbero & Omonile in the West.

[/b]

Corrected
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by chiefolododo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Romanoff:
My sister fell into their hands on Monday, the guy behind the car showed her a knife and told her to give him her phone and bag. She said she begged them to take it and drop her. They dropped her off.

The phone is a dead tecno phone with a dead screen. She was hoping to replace the phone by weekend. There was only 1k in the bag cause she was going to work. After they dropped her off, some women at the bus stop told her to walk forward, that she might see her bag on the floor. She saw her bag at a short distance. The girl is still traumatised.
traumatised ? But God saved her

1 Like

Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Dottormentor: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
No, with this coveat? Baba! Revisit Abj
tuoyoojo:
This place looks like lugbe close to dantata Bridge

These one chance people are wicked!!

Imagine stabbing and throwing a person out of a moving vehicle because of common phone and small money

Those people deserve a special place in hell

As he hard for you, na so he hard for other people, why dispossess others of there hard-earned money, u nor get hand to go work ni
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by worksmart(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
It may not be One Chance. There is not enough evidence to say for definite. It may just be a dangerously overloaded vehicle.

1 Like

Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by flokii: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
FCT is no longer safe.. I said it here one time and some guy started dragging length of years spent in Abuja with me.
You just have to shime your eyes now in Abuja.. cases of missing preeks I heard is on the rise too, one chance robbers nko. H.E Wike should please find solution before Abuja will turn to haven for criminals.
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by flokii: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
worksmart:
It may not be One Chance. There is not enough evidence to say for definite. It may just e a dangerously overloaded vehicle.

You never can tell.. I know one guy that got robbed around stadium side approaching Area 1 that almost lost his life. They took everything he had and threw him out of the car while on speed.
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by pek(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Oblongata:
Hiw do you know it is one chance? Maybe na d usual obidient frustrations wey dey happen everywhere now na him you witness... afterall we done see plane own.
You are stupid. That's not the unfortunate thing. The unfortunate thing is that no one has told you.
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by tnerro1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Police have said people should not enter unpainted taxis but that is not enough, the police and other security services should clamp down on unpainted taxis, I remember during hell Rufai, they were not allowed in FCT
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by AskNgige2: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nessalove:
What Abuja is now turning into

Since Tinibu enter everything become worse
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Oblongata: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
pek:
You are stupid. That's not the unfortunate thing. The unfortunate thing is that no one has told you.
The unfortunate thing is that you just regarded yourself as a no one...
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Calicoe: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
ecolime:

Agbero & Omonile in the West.

If there is no room for embezzlement, nobody will initiate the idea
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Dronedude(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
mnoe:
H

H for H-Medix
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by JaskanFactor: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
when the taxi drivers no longer getting business cause of one chance demons , it the taxi drivers and not police that will track down the once chance demons and kill all of them.

Its not just their victims who are loosing, its also the entire taxi driver population that are loosing , when people stop taking taxi.
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Creamypie(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2023
creativehubb:
This is the benefit of police checkpoint, but Nigerians only reason myopic...if you are not a criminal why fear police checkpoint?
when I said most of the end SARS protesters were beneficiaries of kidnappings and robbery or siblings of kidnappers and armed robbers, many persons attacked me on this forum. U can imagine that since removal of SARS, the crime rate on Nigerian roads increased one thousand fold
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Bfly: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Another disinformation
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by creativehubb: 5:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Creamypie:
when I said most of the end SARS protesters were beneficiaries of kidnappings and robbery or siblings of kidnappers and armed robbers, many persons attacked me on this forum. U can imagine that since removal of SARS, the crime rate on Nigerian roads increased one thousand fold
Most of them actually are beneficiaries of criminal enterprises, but the foolish victims dumbly follow them, that herd headless mob mentality again.

Police checkpoint discourages crimes, and is still used worldwide as a crime deterrence and preventive measure, in UK, America etc...

1 Like

Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by ubox: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2023
tnerro1:
Police have said people should not enter unpainted taxis but that is not enough, the police and other security services should clamp down on unpainted taxis, I remember during hell Rufai, they were not allowed in FCT
People will still complain. When bike was crushed, same Nigerians were complaining

1 Like

Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Madups(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
There is nothing anybody can tell me these guys are working with police in the fct.
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Ayodeoba: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
DropsMic:
Our history of making moronic decisions at the ballot box has led us to this point.
na Igbo people Dey do this kind thing mostly, they were dismantled in Lagos
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Ayodeoba: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rahkman:
The thing rampant for Abj especially for garki wuse berger axis
na Igbo people
Re: One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) by Rahkman: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ayodeoba:
na Igbo people
see him smelling ewedu mouth no be ur useless ppl dominate taxi work for abj weytin una dey do if no be taxi work and 1 chance crime wey una import from lagos come here mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills And Buries His Lover Over N.5M In Ogun / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Lady Broke Down In Tears During Mass Burial In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.