Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk (17947 Views)

Russia Responds To Elon Musk, Challenge Calling Him.... / Namibia And South Africa At War - On Twitter (TWEETS) / El Chapo's Son Released after Cartel Members waged war on police officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by bamasite2: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Government wants to control everything, including religion.

Read about THE CONCORDAT OF 1801

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Kinglimestone: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
T
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by tuzle(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

Biden is doing God's Work

Elon Musk has an Evil agenda
which kind God work. the current USA doesn't represent anything godly

4 Likes

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by BoldBrainz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Elon will be nailed. Its just a matter of time.

If Trump can be nailed, Elon should know he is a puppet.

Nailed for what exactly? What offence has he committed? Running his businesses how he sees fit? Exposing the US efforts geared towards clamping down on free speech?

There's basically nothing they can cook up against Musk as it is. Not even with tax returns. How will anyone in his right senses, wake up and want to commence criminal proceedings against him for taking money from the proceeds of his own company to build himself a glass house😂?

US don dey craze o!

3 Likes

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Amaggedon: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
joinnow:
When you read Elon musk biography by Walter Isaacson,this guy can make decision that can basically affect the world in jiffy especially if he is in his demon state mind which help him accomplish most thing. He authorize the switching off of starlink to prevent Ukraine from bombing Russia ship.
The said location wasnt covered from onset . And why would a private firm aid an attack of such magnitude on a foreign country , dont you think its could have escalated the conflict even more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by BoldBrainz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
joinnow:
When you read Elon musk biography by Walter Isaacson,this guy can make decision that can basically affect the world in jiffy especially if he is in his demon state mind which help him accomplish most thing. He authorize the switching off of starlink to prevent Ukraine from bombing Russia ship.

Person wey him cough dey affect prices for cryptocurrency markets😂. US is just one very hypocritical country.

If they like, make them no find way comot sleepy Joe for that oval office.

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Says a complex ignoramus from a 4th world country that is still struggling for constant power supply. Mr Nailer, go and nail him.

smh...

Political newbie!
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Kukutente23: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Don’t mind them Biden and his evil government are just look to censor Elon because he keeps exposing their lies
Lies about Covid
Lies about hate speech/ racism
Lies about the economy and hun violence
Lies about the Russia/Ukrainian proxy war
Biden needs to bring his dogs to order
Because he knows he’s not clean any moment from now the counter attack may begin
You're right about this
Democrats are just the American version of APC
Lies, lies and lies

2 Likes

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nailed for what exactly? What offence has he committed? Running his businesses how he sees fit? Exposing the US efforts geared towards clamping down on free speech?

There's basically nothing they can cook up against Musk as it is. Not even with tax returns. How will anyone in his right senses, wake up and want to commence criminal proceedings against him for taking money from the proceeds of his own company to build himself a glass house😂?

US don dey craze o!

You don't have an idea of what's playing and US politics. You will be here on Nairaland when they open his chapter!

I hope you are not part of those who felt Trump is untouchable? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by BoldBrainz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You don't have an idea of what's playing and US politics. You will be here on Nairaland when they open his chapter!

I hope you are not part of those who felt Trump is untouchable? grin grin grin

What's my business with Trump?

I never even liked him. He was too brash for the office of the US Presidency. And I have been following the back-and-forths between Musk and Biden's White House. They're just angry that the man has access to tons of information and he's not one to apply tact, if he sees the need for public exposure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What's my business with Trump?

I never even liked him. He was too brash for the office of the US Presidency. And I have been following the back-and-forths between Musk and Biden's White House. They're just angry that the man has access to tons of information and he's not one to apply tact, if he sees the need for public exposure.

Moral of the story.

Don’t fvck with power that make be. Whether you doing good or bad, those powers can deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Christistruth00: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
tuzle:
which kind God work. the current USA doesn't represent anything godly

Romans 13 :1-5 niv

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Karlifate: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Dey don remember say him be African American

Dey even add "immigrant" join am. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Rahkman: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
There is nothing African American about elon musk so that racist fox news should shove that setiments whipping headline up their ass

2 Likes

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Poor man talk. Go and nail him na
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by KingRabota: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Antitrust

emmy512:
I've always had a feeling Elon would go the way of Cornelius Vanderbilt, John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan who all had large corporations and businesses that were getting bigger and more influential than the government.

The government had to break them up as they became too powerful and influential.

As the 19th century came to a close, this guys try to work together to stop a new threat from politician William Jennings Bryan, who threatens to dissolve monopolies in America and they then brought their own candidates McKinley Williams who died and Roosevelt came into power and broke their companies.

Best Elon can do for himself is keep of the governments issues
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Poor man talk. Go and nail him na

Shut-up if you don't know US affairs and politics! Its not a must you comment!

Wannabe!

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by omoredia: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
The US under democrat leadership is now an authoritarian regime. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Coldie(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
US is a sane country, if it was Nigeria they would have shutdown twitter by now without any remorse
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
emmy512:
I've always had a feeling Elon would go the way of Cornelius Vanderbilt, John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan who all had large corporations and businesses that were getting bigger and more influential than the government.

The government had to break them up as they became too powerful and influential.

As the 19th century came to a close, this guys try to work together to stop a new threat from politician William Jennings Bryan, who threatens to dissolve monopolies in America and they then brought their own candidates McKinley Williams who died and Roosevelt came into power and broke their companies.

I duff my hat! You are enlightened and current,
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Ewedegubbler: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
joinnow:

Elon is not at war with Ukraine and isn’t bound by any laws to aid the government in its proxy war. If Biden wants to destroy the Russian fleet and escalate the war he should find ways to do that without involving a civilian and his civil projects for that.

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
omoredia:
The US under democrat leadership is now an authoritarian regime. Fact!

Authoritarian you said?

Who is dictating for women?
Who is dictating for the military?
Who is dictation for LGBTQ community?
Who is dictating for schools to erase or alter AP studies?

Tell me how democrats became authoritarian!
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by omoadeleye(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Elon Musk should start using his head instead of firing back like a kid,

You can't fight a government and win that institution.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Frezhkid10(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

US don dey craze o!
The minute Tesla went public..he loses sole ownership and must abide by the rules of SEC which represents the interest of other smaller investors in Tesla..
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by BoldBrainz(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Frezhkid10:

The minute Tesla went public..he loses sole ownership and must abide by the rules of SEC which represents the interest of other smaller investors in Tesla..

Is he not entitled to his profits as the major investor? Is he not at liberty to decide what to do with said profits?
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Says a complex ignoramus from a 4th world country that is still struggling for constant power supply. Mr Nailer, go and nail him.

Lol perfect response for the dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Waltiro(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
African American. Dey deceive unaself. White people playing a fast one grin

I just tire o
Which one come be African American inside?
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by paskal16: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

lol you dey funny my guy
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by frankyychiji(f): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

But in your own corntree, global criminal Ebola Thvbu is untouchable.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by finallybusy: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pointless news to me.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by frankyychiji(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
emmy512:

He can't keep off government issues when government is one of his biggest patrons.

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by blowjohn(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I duff my hat! You are enlightened and current,

I Comot my shoe, the guy try!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angola Exits OPEC / Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.