Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk (17930 Views)

Colombia President Cuts Ties With Israel Over War On Gaza / Russia Responds To Elon Musk, Challenge Calling Him.... / Namibia And South Africa At War - On Twitter (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by blowjohn(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Meanwhile over here, Dangote cannot even complete a refinery.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Shut-up if you don't know US affairs and politics! Its not a must you comment!

Wannabe!

Idiot I live in Houston

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Idiot I live in Houston

We have illiterates in Houston, Texas! People who don’t even know what runs in the USA.

Houston for that matter! The most disorganized, dirty and dangerous place in Texas!

2nd Lagos!
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

We have illiterates in Houston, Texas! People who don’t even know what runs in the USA.

Houston for that matter! The most disorganized, dirty and dangerous place in Texas!

2nd Lagos!

Oh I can now see what you are suffering from. You don't worth arguing with

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by greggng: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Rahkman:
There is nothing African American about elon musk so that racist fox news should shove that setiments whipping headline up their ass

I was told he is from South Africa..he also has American citizenship. So they are right to call him.african American...Afterall Africa has got many white citizens
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by pargelenis(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Elon will be nailed. It’s just a matter of time.
If Trump can be nailed, Elon should know he is a puppet.
Trump nailed himself - he’s a fool.
Nothing will happen to Elon. Don’t believe the editorial nonsense that comes out of Fox News … unless that is what you are seeking …
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2023
pargelenis:
Trump nailed himself - he’s a fool.
Nothing will happen to Elon. Don’t believe the editorial nonsense that comes out of Fox News … unless that is what you are seeking …

When powers want to open your books, you will be shocked where they would come from. I am certain they would go for him. How they will do it, I don’t have an idea.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by noegenesis(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2023
emmy512:
I've always had a feeling Elon would go the way of Cornelius Vanderbilt, John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan who all had large corporations and businesses that were getting bigger and more influential than the government.

The government had to break them up as they became too powerful and influential.

As the 19th century came to a close, this guys try to work together to stop a new threat from politician William Jennings Bryan, who threatens to dissolve monopolies in America and they then brought their own candidates McKinley Williams who died and Roosevelt came into power and broke their companies.

Best Elon can do for himself is keep of the governments issues

Roosevelt was to be caged with the "VP" position... unfortunately Williams died.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by pargelenis(m): 2:48am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
When powers want to open your books, you will be shocked where they would come from. I am certain they would go for him. How they will do it, I don’t have an idea.
Bros, conspiracy theories are for entertainment. If indeed they are going after him they would not be offering the $7500 tax credit for buying a Tesla.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Iamzik: 4:33am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=126202631]The border crisis is an age long thing..it only hecame intense during trump's administration.

From all indications, Musk seems to be a republican. Rushing to reinstate trump's twitter account was one of the proofs.[/quote
And what is wrong with reinstating Trump's account?
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by emmy512: 4:35am On Oct 05, 2023
frankyychiji:
He can't keep off government issues when government is one of his biggest patrons.
Can limit what he says and the image he portrays by sticking to what pays him.

I love Elon, I see him as an alien actually but he puts his fingers in petty things he shouldn't be bothered about that then makes him a target for canceling or government people
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Fearyourcreator: 6:20am On Oct 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Says a complex ignoramus from a 4th world country that is still struggling for constant power supply. Mr Nailer, go and nail him.
Ask Jack Ma... now a farmer... don't have issues with government like this ... else
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Fearyourcreator: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2023
emmy512:
I've always had a feeling Elon would go the way of Cornelius Vanderbilt, John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan who all had large corporations and businesses that were getting bigger and more influential than the government.

The government had to break them up as they became too powerful and influential.

As the 19th century came to a close, this guys try to work together to stop a new threat from politician William Jennings Bryan, who threatens to dissolve monopolies in America and they then brought their own candidates McKinley Williams who died and Roosevelt came into power and broke their companies.

Am telling you... wealthiest man in china was broken like this .. he should be careful... if the list of guys you mentioned above here could be tamed... he would too cus the government is very powerful... you can't fight them ...

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by emmy512: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Am telling you... wealthiest man in china was broken like this .. he should be careful... if the list of guys you mentioned above here could be tamed... he would too cus the government is very powerful... you can't fight them ...
Exactly I've even forgotten about Jack ma,
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by elevated2: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2023
joinnow:
When you read Elon musk biography by Walter Isaacson,this guy can make decision that can basically affect the world in jiffy especially if he is in his demon state mind which help him accomplish most thing. He authorize the switching off of starlink to prevent Ukraine from bombing Russia ship.
Elon is a god/elohim!
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Fearyourcreator: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2023
emmy512:

Exactly I've even forgotten about Jack ma,
He is a farmer now
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by frankyychiji(f): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2023
emmy512:

Can limit what he says and the image he portrays by sticking to what pays him.

I love Elon, I see him as an alien actually but he puts his fingers in petty things he shouldn't be bothered about that then makes him a target for canceling or government people
.. sticking to what pays him. You are correct.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Incredible128: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2023
This guy is known to behave like a bot. I wonder why or how his post got to front page, maybe it's sponsored, or maybe nairaland wants controversial topics to push traffic
OLAADEGBU:

Source
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by DIntegrity: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Biden is doing God's Work

Elon Musk has an Evil agenda

Says who, You just read nonsense written by people just to gain attention. You don't even investigate. I'm sure you don't even follow the events of the Russian Ukraine war well.

Elon Musk did that to prevent and escalation that would lead to terrible consequences. Ukraine is a puppet to US and NATO in this war.
Europe is supposed to be the backbone of Ukraine but they're not doing little to nothing (consider the amount they've put in compared to the U.S) and Biden is funding the war with an agenda mind, enriching corporations with billions of dollars in the name of funding Ukraine.
U.S has immigration crisis that has led to increased drug problems, violence, sexual assault and all kinds of criminal cases.
Look at the last Maui fire, there were little to almost nothing done for the occupants of Maui and you just come here spewing nonsense.
For all I know, only the southern part of the U.S still sane a bit.

If Europe and U.S wanted this war to end since they would have but they don't. Have you heard the Biden administration call for peace or cease fire for once.
What is Russian asking for that is too much?

The energy they've put into the war, if they'd put half of it into brokering peace, it would have ended a long time ago .

Dude , Ukraine was one of the most corrupt countries before the war even started. Now they're calling for their women to begin to join the war. Anyone that tells you Ukraine is winning is lying. Ontop of that, look at them demands of NATO to get involved in the war.
What are they afraid of if they're really concerned about Ukraine? A nuclear bomb?
They're even demanding for lands from Ukraine!

One thing you must know, anywhere the U.S gets for the last 2 decades have only turn into a mess. Do your findings... Libya, Iran/Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine e.t.c
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by joinnow: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
ClearFlair:

Demon state mind. Don't be funny
buy the book read and understand bro
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Christistruth00: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2023
DIntegrity:

Says who, You just read nonsense written by people just to gain attention. You don't even investigate. I'm sure you don't even follow the events of the Russian Ukraine war well.

Elon Musk did that to prevent and escalation that would lead to terrible consequences. Ukraine is a puppet to US and NATO in this war.
Europe is supposed to be the backbone of Ukraine but they're not doing little to nothing (consider the amount they've put in compared to the U.S) and Biden is funding the war with an agenda mind, enriching corporations with billions of dollars in the name of funding Ukraine.
U.S has immigration crisis that has led to increased drug problems, violence, sexual assault and all kinds of criminal cases.
Look at the last Maui fire, there were little to almost nothing done for the occupants of Maui and you just come here spewing nonsense.
For all I know, only the southern part of the U.S still sane a bit.

If Europe and U.S wanted this war to end since they would have but they don't. Have you heard the Biden administration call for peace or cease fire for once.
What is Russian asking for that is too much?

The energy they've put into the war, if they'd put half of it into brokering peace, it would have ended a long time ago .

Dude , Ukraine was one of the most corrupt countries before the war even started. Now they're calling for their women to begin to join the war. Anyone that tells you Ukraine is winning is lying. Ontop of that, look at them demands of NATO to get involved in the war.
What are they afraid of if they're really concerned about Ukraine? A nuclear bomb?
They're even demanding for lands from Ukraine!

One thing you must know, anywhere the U.S gets for the last 2 decades have only turn into a mess. Do your findings... Libya, Iran/Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine e.t.c

Rubbish!

He should have done the same with Russia

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by DIntegrity: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Rubbish!

He should have done the same with Russia

Ignoramus
Does Russian Military depend on Starlink for internet access when carrying out military activities?

Usually I don't speak to people harshly but in this issue I know more than you by far.
I've seen what main stream media put up and their reactions just to twist people's mind and make them believe nonsense.
No wonder all Biden's administration is concerned about is censorship and silencing voices that speak truth

Incase you don't know even the use of Starlink by Ukraine soldiers is partly funded funded by "Pentagon". So let them stop funding it if you think Elon did the wrong thing

Even as you use "truth" in your name, you can't discern.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Says a complex ignoramus from a 4th world country that is still struggling for constant power supply. Mr Nailer, go and nail him.
Don't mind the foolish african fuul, his poor hungry father in the village will nail Elon Musk i guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Elon will be nailed. Its just a matter of time.

If Trump can be nailed, Elon should know he is a puppet.
I am guessing you and your poor famiy members will nail Elon Musk . cheesy
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
African American. Dey deceive unaself. White people playing a fast one grin

It is sad how they always use black people to get what they want and then dump them after, same way the whites used black people during blak life matters, where are the black lives matter now?

Arican Americans are dumb.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Trump what? grin grin grin grin

Biden is gunning 2028!
Biden will kick the bucket soon grin man is one foot in the grave.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2023
emmy512:

Really? Those days has long gone, we are in 2023 now. grin today everyone knows politics, in them days there was no Nairaland and people commenting on it, politics has since changed. Poeple are more knowledgeable now.

By the way who are the government? The people are the government
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2023
See ignorant Naigerians commenting and claiming to know American politics. grin grin same people who are afraid to confront their own corrupt looting politicians.

One naigerian politician looted 2 billion naira and and foolish naigerians kept mute. Minimum wage in Naigeria a year is $30, while minimum wages in America is $15 an hour, and Naigerians are afriad to challenge their politicians yet seem to know more about Biden and American politics. grin
$1 is 1000 naira today.

Fix your own detoriating country and falling naira first!!! Fools!
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Biden will kick the bucket soon grin man is one foot in the grave.

You said same about Buhari and that dude ruled for 8 years.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I am guessing you and your poor famiy members will nail Elon Musk . cheesy

I know the sentences of a pauper!
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by emmy512: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Really? Those days has long gone, we are in 2023 now. grin today everyone knows politics, in them days there was no Nairaland and people commenting on it, politics has since changed. Poeple are more knowledgeable now.

By the way who are the government? The people are the government
Lol, that's ignorance.

The government can do and undo,
The government is the people only when it needs to.

No one can stand up to the government, no matter your millions.
All it'll take is a policy, paper and pen to crash your business
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by sunboy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
African American. Dey deceive unaself. White people playing a fast one grin

Elon identifies as an African-American. Yes he was born to white South Africans, they parents are South Africans, he’s a 3rd gen South African. Yes, he qualifies to be an African-American by definition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / North Korea Leader, Kim Jong-un To Military: Prepare For Possible War In 2024 / ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.