Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria (3151 Views)

Obi, Datti's Comments Didn't Violate Section 37 Of Criminal Code - Falana / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / 2019: Trouble Looms For Wike Over Age Falsification And Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

So, how is the CSU admission application form a forgery? Explain and make it make sense.

Very interesting. As the elders say, 'But for fools, all words should be spoken in parables' No pun intended.

So you need to be explained to that Falsification and forgery are related concepts.

Ok, for people like you, i will modify so that it can sink well. But i hope you know that forgery, falsification both have similar penalty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.who is going to pronounce him guilty? With what evidence? Has forgery been proven? For forgery to be proven,the school must clearly write to the court or testify rejecting tinubu cert.even if they do so,there is reasonable doubt already so forgery cannot be sustained

You are not telling him and the OP the right thing. The OP claimed that Tinubu forged document to gain admission to CSU. He is not disputing the fact that Tinubu graduated from CSU. The question the OP and the person you’re responding to need to answer is, what document did Tinubu forge to gain the admission? Both of them have refused to answer the question till now.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:

Very interesting. As the elders say, 'But for fools, all words should be spoken in parables' No pun intended.

So you need to be explained to that Falsification and forgery are related concepts.

Ok, for people like you, i will modify so that it can sink well. But i hope you know that forgery, falsification both have similar penalty.

You have finally responded. Too bad I have to force you to modify your post again today.

Now, let’s talk about falsification of document to gain admission. Can you tell us the document that was falsified to gain admission by Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

You are not telling him and the OP the right thing. The OP claimed that Tinubu forged document to gain admission to CSU. He is not disputing the fact that Tinubu graduated from CSU. The question the OP and the person you’re responding to need to answer is, what document did Tinubu forge to gain the admission? Both of them have refused to answer the question till now.

Go back and read the Original post again. Perhaps it will make sense if you try to comprehend.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by StOla: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:

So you admit you have been attempting to manipulate us with false claims.

Even you are a forgery of a human hypocrite.

Shame on your evil soul.

Bloody propagandist.

We will force the truth into your black soul at all cost.

Tell us the name of the document that Tinubu forged?

You don dey shift ground already, who knows if rehabilitation and redemption is not far away despite how far you have walked into the darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

So you admit you have been attempting to manipulate us with false claims.

Even you are a forgery of a human hypocrite.

Shame on you evil soul.

Bloody propagandist.

We will force the truth into your black soul at all cost.

Tell us the name of the document that Tinubu forged?

You don dey shift ground already, who knows if rehabilitation and redemption is not far away despite how far you have walked into the darkness.

@toks2008 please don't dignify this lowlife by responding.

Forgery/falsification are criminal offences so the fact that this clueless fellow is writing this goes a long way in showing how ridiculously Dmb he is.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.who is going to pronounce him guilty? With what evidence? Has forgery been proven? For forgery to be proven,the school must clearly write to the court or testify rejecting tinubu cert.even if they do so,there is reasonable doubt already so forgery cannot be sustained

What certificate?
Why are Tinubu supporters irredeemably daft?

This is no longer about certificate but falsification to gain admission.

How is this hard for a normal brain to decipher?
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by sirchim(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zupay:

You mean the sniper already resting under your pillow, waiting for action? cheesy cheesy cheesy
The DRUGLORD1 THIEFNIBU don finish him political career kpata kpata🤣, the thing pain Dem no be small. Next time, him no go ever steal somebody MANDATE.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
wrongnumber:

@toks2008 please don't dignify this lowlife by responding.

Forgery/falsification are criminal offences so the fact that this clueless fellow is writing this goes a long way in showing how ridiculously Dmb he is.

GOD forbid i banter words with Tinubu stooges who are paid 30k monthly to defend him on social media. I am not in their league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Enice(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mumu! Why don't you sue tinubu instead of leading atiku into a den of wasted funds?
Toks2008:
In situations where a person is found to have gained admission and earned a degree using forged documents or falsifying information, even if it happened many years ago, universities typically have the authority to revoke the degree. Most academic institutions have policies in place to address cases of academic fraud, including the use of forged documents during the admission process.

Universities take academic integrity seriously, and if it comes to light that a degree was obtained through fraudulent means, they can conduct an investigation, which might lead to disciplinary actions, including the revocation of the degree.

The ability to initiate such a revocation process after many years would depend on the university's specific policies and the evidence available to substantiate the claim. If there is credible evidence of document forgery, even after several decades, a university could potentially revoke the degree and take appropriate actions.

It has been established beyond all doubts that Tinubu gave a false information to gain admission into Chicago state University and that is clearly seen in the image attached. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result. Whereas, Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974 by the administration of Brig. General Mobolaji Johnson. This was also part of the documents Tinubu presented to CSU and was part of the documents released by CSU to Atiku Abubaker.

Now that there is a substantial evidence, what Atiku needs to do now is to prompt the university to conduct an internal investigation, and take action, including revoking Tinubu's degree but this would generally depend on the university's own policies which i believe has zero tolerance to forgery or false information.

With this move, Tinubu will be automatically disqualified from contesting any election even if he is fortunate to complete the present term.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:

Go back and read the Original post again. Perhaps it will make sense if you try to comprehend.

I can see that you’ve finally amended your original post and you’re no longer claiming forgery. Next time, get your allegations right before rushing to post on Nairaland.

Now, let’s talk about giving false information to gain admission. First, Tinubu never presented any false, forged or falsified documents to gain admission. Tinubu was admitted to CSU based on transfer of academic points from South west college and not based on any Lagos state government college certificate or document.

Secondly, he submitted only two documents to gain admission, his Cambridge HSC result and South west college transcript. These are the only two relevant documents he used to gain admission and they are not false, forged or falsified. The undergraduate application form he filled was just to collect his data and nothing else. Whether he attended Lagos state government college is irrelevant to the school because he did not submit any document from the school to gain the admission.

The false information about attending Lagos government college would have been a big deal if he had submitted a document from the school that gain the admission.

Finally, the false claim adds nothing to the admission. It was also not made under oath so it’s not even a criminal offense (perjury).

I hope I’ve educated you well enough this night. Next time, get your facts correctly before jumping to open a thread based on ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by StOla: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:

GOD forbid i banter words with Tinubu stooges who are paid 30k monthly to defend him on social media. I am not in their league.

If you were in my league, you wouldn't have grown up bitter and broken. And desperately grasping at those you can pull down.

I will still ask you again like I did yesterday, does any Government College in Nigeria issue their own academic certificate that can be used to gain admission into any tertiary institution in any part of the world?

Let me break it down to your level.

Can Kings College, or FGC Ijanikin, or St Gregory's College, or Baptist Boys High School, or Christ the King College, or Ansar ud Deen College and the likes, issue an academic certificate that any student that did not seat for Cambridge/WAEC or NECO O'levels then present in any part of the world to secure tertiary education admission?

So which document from Government College did Tinubu forge to secure admission at SouthWest College (Richard Daley College)?

Na you go unravel your mumu by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

I can that you’ve finally amended your original post and you’re no longer claiming forgery. Next time, get your allegations right before rushing to post on Nairaland.

Now, let’s talk about giving false information to gain admission. First, Tinubu never presented any false, forged or falsified documents to gain admission. Tinubu was admitted to CSU based off transfer of points from South west college and not based on any Lagos state government college certificate or document.

He submitted only two documents to gain admission, his Cambridge HSC result and South west college transcript. These are the only two relevant documents he used to gain admission and they are not false, forged or falsified. The undergraduate application form he filled was just to collect his data and nothing else. Whether he attended Lagos state government college is irrelevant to the school because he did not submit any document from the school to gain the admission.

I hope I’ve educated you well enough this night. Next time, get your facts correctly before jumping to open a thread based on ignorance.

Because you responded responsibly i will indulge you.

First off, both falsification and forgery are criminal act and carries similar consequence especially when it relates to academic issues.

Secondly, if you read well, i made reference to two institutions which are South west college and CSU.

He used the falsified info to gain admission to south west college which makes it even more difficult for him and he latter submitted that along with his documents from south west to CSU.

Remember that it was CSU that released these documents meaning it was with the school.

See it will shock you to know that i am a card carrying member of APC but i am not foolish and will never support wrong thing regardless of my affiliation to the party.

This is one of the options for Atiku to explore. The reason i am against Tinubu is simply because of the way the electoral process was sabotaged. It is wrong to force yourself on people and such a man should not be allowed to rule a country like Nigeria.

Meanwhile, the FBIU and CIA reports are coming out this month. Perhaps we may see very revealing info.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Dedeity: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Tinubu is your president till 2031.

You better drink sniper and die now if you can't bear it
Acute Hunger is already killing your people in the SW so you don't need to spend money on sniper zombie
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Dedeity: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Now, name the document that Tinubu forged to gain the admission.
How do you feel defending a man that claimed he graduated from a school in 1970 where as the school was established in 1974 ? Do you have sense at all ? Damn! You Tinubu rodents are mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:

Because you responded responsibly i will indulge you.

First off, both falsification and forgery are criminal act and carries similar consequence especially when it relates to academic issues.

Secondly, if you read well, i made reference to two institutions which are South west college and CSU.

He used the falsified info to gain admission to south west college which makes it even more difficult for him and he latter submitted that along with his documents from south west to CSU.

Remember that it was CSU that released these documents meaning it was with the school.

See it will shock you to know that i am a card carrying member of APC but i am not foolish and will never support wrong thing regardless of my affiliation to the party.

This is one of the options for Atiku to explore. The reason i am against Tinubu is simply because of the way the electoral process was sabotaged. It is wrong to force yourself on people and such a man should not be allowed to rule a country like Nigeria.

Meanwhile, the FBIU and CIA reports are coming out this month. Perhaps we may see very revealing info.

You still don’t get it. There is no falsification or forgery here. He probably made false claim in the admission form but that’s not a criminal offense in any way. It only becomes an offense if the claim was made under oath (perjury).

Where is the evidence that he used the falsified information to gain admission to south west college? Please provide credible proof from south west college to support this claim? Seriously, you really need to stop making false claim yourself. You’re far worse than the person you’re even accusing going by the number of times I’ve spotted false claims in your post.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dedeity:
How do you feel defending a man that claimed he graduated from a school in 1970 where as the school was established in 1974 ? Do you have sense at all ? Damn! You Tinubu rodents are mentally unstable

Can you now name the document that was forged in order to gain admission to CSU?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

You still don’t get it. There is no falsification or forgery here. He probably made false claim in the admission form but that’s not a criminal offense in any way. It only becomes an offense if the claim was made under oath (perjury).

Where is the evidence that he used the falsified information to gain admission to south west college? Please provide credible proof from south west college to support this claim? Seriously, you really need to stop making false claim yourself. You’re far worse than the person you’re even accusing going by the number of times I’ve spotted false claims in your post.

Are you for real?

I am beginning to sense a strong bias in your post.

First off you said making a false claim to gain admission is not a criminal offense. That is laughable and i wont even argue this part.

As for the embolden please dont make me regret responding to you. It is very immature and a sign of low IQ to leave subject matter to attack the discussant.

Finally, the fact that CSU has that record in their possession simply means Tinubu gave them and even if it was useless, the fact that it was presented makes him liable .

I am freaking amazed that im explaining this. I will stop here and leave you to believe whatever tickles your fancy.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Can you now name the document that was forged in order to gain admission to CSU?

I thought by now you will be using the word Falsified as modified by me. And if you are asking for the document/form i have provided it and you can clearly see the CSU certification on it meaning it came from CSU.

See guy, this is a faceless forum but i am not faceless here and you know why ? , it is because i stand for what is right and just, i have no skeleton in my closet. Yes the holy book says there is no righteous, no not one so i don't claim to be righteous but a double standard person is an abomination to GOD.

Just a piece of advise. Always listen to your conscience and stand for what is right because at the end, you are what you stand for.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by bhella10: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
I used to think this OP is an OG with sense but I didn't know dense people grow old too. Baban Wawa. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by ojobek: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

If Tinubu does not do this, then he must not have learnt anything from Atiku.

A desperate fellow like Atiku who is willing to fight dirty despite obviously losing, need to be crushed the way Saraki was made a useless entity.
To expose a fraudulent activity is never a sin my bro except you hate truth.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by garfield1: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
wrongnumber:

What certificate?
Why are Tinubu supporters irredeemably daft?

This is no longer about certificate but falsification to gain admission.

How is this hard for a normal brain to decipher?

Dumbidients are more daft than agbado.the case in tribunal is about forgery not falsification of admission.stop shifting goal post childishly.only the school can make a case about falsification to get admission and it has no bearing on the tribunal case.even if the school decides to act,it is too late as deadline for atiku to submit new evidence is on Friday and the school will take at least a month to act

1 Like

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Omoawoke2(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:
In situations where a person is found to have gained admission and earned a degree using forged documents or falsifying information, even if it happened many years ago, universities typically have the authority to revoke the degree. Most academic institutions have policies in place to address cases of academic fraud, including the use of forged documents during the admission process.

Universities take academic integrity seriously, and if it comes to light that a degree was obtained through fraudulent means, they can conduct an investigation, which might lead to disciplinary actions, including the revocation of the degree.

The ability to initiate such a revocation process after many years would depend on the university's specific policies and the evidence available to substantiate the claim. If there is credible evidence of document forgery, even after several decades, a university could potentially revoke the degree and take appropriate actions.

It has been established beyond all doubts that Tinubu gave a false information to gain admission into Southwest College and Chicago state University and that is clearly seen in the image attached. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result. Whereas, Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974 by the administration of Brig. General Mobolaji Johnson. This was also part of the documents Tinubu presented to CSU and was part of the documents released by CSU to Atiku Abubaker.

Now that there is a substantial evidence, what Atiku needs to do now is to prompt the university to conduct an internal investigation, and take action, including revoking Tinubu's degree but this would generally depend on the university's own policies which i believe has zero tolerance to forgery or false information.

With this move, Tinubu will be automatically disqualified from contesting any election even if he is fortunate to complete the present term.

Reno 100k dollars is waiting for you since you have established beyond every reasonable doubt that he forged.

your attempt to hammer a lie will never make it real, it is only real in your head

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by 1Dray(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2023
garfield1:

Someone will arrange like they did for adeleke.by the way,his brain is first class

We will be at alert to see who will arrange and write him.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by StOla: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2023
ojobek:
To expose a fraudulent activity is never a sin my bro except you hate truth.

Yes that is what Tinubu will do to Atiku’s fraudulent activities from his past.

What did Atiku expose about Tinubu that we did not know?

Is it that Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU, or that he was a brilliant student?
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by garfield1: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2023
1Dray:

We will be at alert to see who will arrange and write him.

How did waec produce a new cert for buhari? Becareful of your actions sir,you are dealing with the president.keep hatred aside and think reasonably
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by killsmith(f): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku has involved the FBI and the school will be charged for conspiracy. The news will break by next week.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by StOla: 2:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Dedeity:

How do you feel supporting a presidential candidate who was ashamed and scared to present his,highest qualification of a Bachelor's degree with the accompanying NYSC certificate, but rather presented only his 2nd chance GCE result?

Won't you be ashamed of such a fellow if you were his parent?

Who goes to war with his weakest weapon?
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by StOla: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2023
killsmith:
Atiku has involved the FBI and the school will be charged for conspiracy. The news will break by next week.

The same FBI that indicted Atiku of corruption and money laundering?

If Atiku see FBI anywhere near a 10mile radius, he might suffer a cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by loffyloffy: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Enice:
Mumu! Why don't you sue tinubu instead of leading atiku into a den of wasted funds?

This will be true if he forged the gce A levels.

That is easily verifiable..get in touch with the issuing institution, I believe that is cambridge.

On attending kings college..he didn't say he graduated from there, just that he attended, he did not submit any document to back that up,and a good lawyer can easily twist that up.

He could have attempted the A levels as a private citizen, his not so good performance may have been as a result of that.

This also implies that BAT was already BAT when he left Nigeria , and is in no way guilty of identity theft..at least not in the .
US.

I admit that this is all speculation..it actualy looks more reasonable and posdible than the one you are spreading.

It will all have zero effect on the outcome of the pettion at the supreme court though, and in all probability , he will remain the president for the next 8 yrs, and he will be a very decent one too, even tending towards the best.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by loffyloffy: 2:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Toks2008:

It has been established beyond all doubts that Tinubu gave a false information to gain admission into Southwest College and Chicago state University and that is clearly seen in the image attached. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result. Whereas, Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974 by the administration of Brig. General Mobolaji Johnson. This was also part of the documents Tinubu presented to CSU and was part of the documents released by CSU to Atiku Abubaker.

This will be true if he forged the gce A levels.

That is easily verifiable..get in touch with the issuing institution, I believe that is cambridge.

On attending kings college..he didn't say he graduated from there, just that he attended, he did not submit any document to back that up,and a good lawyer can easily twist that up.

He could have attempted the A levels as a private citizen, his not so good performance may have been as a result of that.

This also implies that BAT was already BAT when he left Nigeria , and is in no way guilty of identity theft..at least not in the .
US.

I admit that this is all speculation..it actualy looks more reasonable and possible than the one you are spreading.

It will all have zero effect on the outcome of the pettion at the supreme court though, and in all probability , he will remain the president for the next 8 yrs, and he will be a very decent one too, even tending to

1 Like

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by oyatz(m): 4:31am On Oct 05, 2023
seunmsg:

OP attached an undergraduate admission application form of CSU. Are you saying the CSU undergraduate admission form is a forgery or what?

Tinubu transferred from Richard Daley, College (formerly South west College) to Chicago State University and not Gov't College,Lagos .

The fake document you are showing wasn't part of the deposition made by the CSU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / National Assembly Election Results Update / Imo State Supplementary Election Latest: Ohakim In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.