Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria (3150 Views)

Obi, Datti's Comments Didn't Violate Section 37 Of Criminal Code - Falana / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / 2019: Trouble Looms For Wike Over Age Falsification And Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by oyatz(m): 4:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Toks2008:

Go back and read the Original post again. Perhaps it will make sense if you try to comprehend.

The first thing they will ask you in court is 'which document did he forged', then you will need to provide the original for comparisons and contact the issuing Authority for verification.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by oyatz(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2023
wrongnumber:

What certificate?
Why are Tinubu supporters irredeemably daft?

This is no longer about certificate but falsification to gain admission.

How is this hard for a normal brain to decipher?

The admission to CSU was based on Transcripts from Southwest College, now called Richard Daley College (and not based on any Gov't College) which is a feeder college to Chicago State University.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by IvarTheBoneless: 4:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If I'm Tinubu. The very day the supreme Court declares my final victory will be the beginning of Atiku's agony.

I will open all of his files and convict him of every offense found with evidence. He will spend his days in prison as long as I remain president.

You guys don't understand Tinubu well.

He's an expert on " silence is the best answer for a fool"

He has ignored Bode George and others for almost 20 years. Hasn't even replied once

Tinubu would simply do things like cancel Intels contracts, reduce Mikano monopoly on industrial size generators etc

Once he blocks all those awoof channels, he will let Atiku waste the remaining money he has on elections and frivolous election petitions
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by odduduwa: 5:26am On Oct 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If I'm Tinubu. The very day the supreme Court declares my final victory will be the beginning of Atiku's agony.

I will open all of his files and convict him of every offense found with evidence. He will spend his days in prison as long as I remain president.
sense is very far from u and you think atiku is a small fly abi? Yoruba no get that liver infact Hausa will in conjunction with the Igbos deal with you mercilessly. Just make that mistake
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2023
oyatz:

The admission to CSU was based on Transcripts from Southwest College, now called Richard Daley College (and not based on any Gov't College) which is a feeder college to Chicago State University.

You all keep missing the point.

It is not about all these. As long as you forge a document or falsify any information presented to a school at the time if admission, you have commited a crime.

Its not about how important or relevant the false info is in regards to your admission.

And mind you, that false claim was actually used in gaining admission to South West college and that makes it even more complicated for Tinubu cos once the legal battle starts, South West college will waste no time in stripping him off and that automatically nullifies the degree he got from CSU cos it was the transcript from South West college that gave him admission to CSU.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2023
loffyloffy:

This will be true if he forged the gce A levels.

That is easily verifiable..get in touch with the issuing institution, I believe that is cambridge.

On attending kings college..he didn't say he graduated from there, just that he attended, he did not submit any document to back that up,and a good lawyer can easily twist that up.

He could have attempted the A levels as a private citizen, his not so good performance may have been as a result of that.

This also implies that BAT was already BAT when he left Nigeria , and is in no way guilty of identity theft..at least not in the .
US.

I admit that this is all speculation..it actualy looks more reasonable and possible than the one you are spreading.

It will all have zero effect on the outcome of the pettion at the supreme court though, and in all probability , he will remain the president for the next 8 yrs, and he will be a very decent one too, even tending to

Are you sure you read to comprehend or just to respond if you ever read the piece? Which kain people be this for pete's sake. What an atrocious comment.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by 1Dray(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2023
garfield1:

How did waec produce a new cert for buhari? Becareful of your actions sir,you are dealing with the president.keep hatred aside and think reasonably

Waec never produced Iany result for Buhari. Who is the president? A certificate forger can not be a president to sane people.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Luchitec(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2023
For real? With this type of mindset, Nigeria is a lost cause. It's shocking that some of my compatriots seem not to comprehend the dire implications of disclosures from this BAT certificate saga.
garfield1:

He will write GCE and present it
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Dedeity: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

How do you feel supporting a presidential candidate who was ashamed and scared to present his,highest qualification of a Bachelor's degree with the accompanying NYSC certificate, but rather presented only his 2nd chance GCE result?

Won't you be ashamed of such a fellow if you were his parent?

Who goes to war with his weakest weapon?
What a clown you're.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2023
seunmsg:

OP attached an undergraduate admission application form of CSU. Are you saying the CSU undergraduate admission form is a forgery or what?

Have you seen this?

Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria says, “Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2023
StOla:

If you were in my league, you wouldn't have grown up bitter and broken. And desperately grasping at those you can pull down.

I will still ask you again like I did yesterday, does any Government College in Nigeria issue their own academic certificate that can be used to gain admission into any tertiary institution in any part of the world?

Let me break it down to your level.

Can Kings College, or FGC Ijanikin, or St Gregory's College, or Baptist Boys High School, or Christ the King College, or Ansar ud Deen College and the likes, issue an academic certificate that any student that did not seat for Cambridge/WAEC or NECO O'levels then present in any part of the world to secure tertiary education admission?

So which document from Government College did Tinubu forge to secure admission at SouthWest College (Richard Daley College)?

Na you go unravel your mumu by yourself.

Tinubu supporters are irredeemably daft.

Have you seen this?

Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria says, “Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.

Don't worry, we know the supreme court will uphold his victory cos of The curse of corruption in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2023
wrongnumber:

Have you seen this?

The document was not submitted in Nigeria but in US. Criminal code doesn’t apply.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by mbaboy(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2023
garfield1:

He will write GCE and present it
your children will be very disappointed in you my brother . You are a shameless man without any form of integrity
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
mbaboy:
your children will be very disappointed in you my brother . You are a shameless man without any form of integrity

I have realized that the sensible supporters of Tinubu support him in silence but the fooolish ones are the vocal ones.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Toks2008:
I would love us to look away from the issue of whether Tinubu forged his diploma certificate or not and let's look at the bigger monster.

It has been established beyond all doubts that Tinubu gave a false information to gain admission into Southwest College and Chicago state University and that is clearly seen in the image attached. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result. Whereas, Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974 by the administration of Brig. General Mobolaji Johnson. This was also part of the documents Tinubu presented to CSU and was part of the documents released by CSU to Atiku Abubaker.

In situations where a person is found to have gained admission and earned a degree using forged documents or falsifying information, even if it happened many years ago, universities typically have the authority to revoke the degree. Most academic institutions have policies in place to address cases of academic fraud, including the use of forged documents during the admission process. Universities take academic integrity seriously, and if it comes to light that a degree was obtained through fraudulent means, they can conduct an investigation, which might lead to disciplinary actions, including the revocation of the degree.

Now that there is a substantial evidence, what Atiku needs to do now is to prompt South west college(Richard Darley) and Chicago state university to conduct an internal investigation, and take action, including revoking Tinubu's degree but this would generally depend on the School's policies which i believe has zero tolerance to forgery or false information.

Now here is the killer move Tinubu can never escape and if he does then nothing else will nail him.

“It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere.

Now i want every Tinubu supporter to read the quoted again and this time very slowly...What this means is that the Nigeria criminal code recognizes alteration or falsification of a document as forgery and it does not matter where the false document is used.

At this point i do not need to explain further to anyone how this singular document can indeed remove Tinubu as the president.

But will the supreme court admit new evidence? If it does then there is no hiding place for Tinubu.

Wawu! This one is strong o.

So it means in Nigeria, falsification is forgery.

Tinubu should start praying that the supreme court does not allow new evidence.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
StOla, garfield1, seunmsg make una come see o.

I would like to see how una wan defend this one. E choke.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Toks2008:
I would love us to look away from the issue of whether Tinubu forged his diploma certificate or not and let's look at the bigger monster.

It has been established beyond all doubts that Tinubu gave a false information to gain admission into Southwest College and Chicago state University and that is clearly seen in the image attached. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result. Whereas, Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974 by the administration of Brig. General Mobolaji Johnson. This was also part of the documents Tinubu presented to CSU and was part of the documents released by CSU to Atiku Abubaker.

In situations where a person is found to have gained admission and earned a degree using forged documents or falsifying information, even if it happened many years ago, universities typically have the authority to revoke the degree. Most academic institutions have policies in place to address cases of academic fraud, including the use of forged documents or false information during the admission process.

Universities take academic integrity seriously, and if it comes to light that a degree was obtained through fraudulent means, they can conduct an investigation, which might lead to disciplinary actions, including the revocation of the degree.

Now that there is a substantial evidence, what Atiku needs to do now is to prompt South west college(Richard Darley) and Chicago state university to conduct an internal investigation, and take action, including revoking Tinubu's degree but this would generally depend on the School's policies which i believe has zero tolerance to forgery or false information.

Now here is the killer move Tinubu can never escape and if he does then nothing else will nail him.

“It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere.

Now i want every Tinubu supporter to read the quoted again and this time very slowly...What this means is that the Nigeria criminal code recognizes alteration or falsification of a document as forgery and it does not matter where the false document is used.

At this point i do not need to explain further to anyone how this singular document can indeed remove Tinubu as the president.

But will the supreme court admit new evidence? If it does then there is no hiding place for Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by MRMRMR: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
See clowns. Why don't u ask CSU to withdraw the certificate.
U guys can cry blood. PBAT is ur president simple. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
MRMRMR:
See clowns. Why don't u ask CSU to withdraw the certificate.
U guys can cry blood. PBAT is ur president simple. grin grin grin grin

i know you wont see this part .

Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by MRMRMR: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Toks2008:

i know you wont see this part .

U are a 🤣. Go to court with ur evidence. Clown
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by wrongnumber: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
I was expecting Reno to comment on this part but he just kept hammering on the certificate.
Re: Tinubu GCE falsification and Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria by oyatz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
wrongnumber:

You all keep missing the point.

It is not about all these. As long as you forge a document or falsify any information presented to a school at the time if admission, you have commited a crime.

Its not about how important or relevant the false info is in regards to your admission.

And mind you, that false claim was actually used in gaining admission to South West college and that makes it even more complicated for Tinubu cos once the legal battle starts, South West college will waste no time in stripping him off and that automatically nullifies the degree he got from CSU cos it was the transcript from South West college that gave him admission to CSU.

You don't know the meaning of crimes and you have listened to too much propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwame Nkrumah, Was His Ambition To Unite Africa A Selfish One? / Go To Channel Tv Now! - evidence of rigging being revealed / My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.