Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,867 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

You Get Mind Breakup With Your Helper, Man Reclaims Shop Container Built For Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Get Mind Breakup With Your Helper, Man Reclaims Shop Container Built For Is (292 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Get Mind Breakup With Your Helper, Man Reclaims Shop Container Built For Is by Palevu: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
A young lady went viral after sharing a sad video of what her boyfriend did to her, in the video which was shared on her TiK ToK page showing her boyfriend carried away the container shops h construct for her..

According to her boyfriend he got the job when their relationship was at its peak but took it back after the breakup, this ugly incident has ignited a lot of reaction on social media as netizen explain their own opinion about the actions of the boyfriend.

The Nigerian lady with the tiktok handle Amaka Doris as narrated how our ex boyfriend took back the container shop he constructed for her after their breakup.

See video
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/10/you-get-mind-breakup-with-your-helper.html

(1) (Reply)

I’m Receiving Threats For Speaking Out About EFCC Oppression – Skales / Portable: Anywhere Me And Carter Efe Jam I Will Get Him Arrested (video) / Jay Boogie In Big Trouble? Nigerian Transgender Cry For Help Begs For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.