Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial (37486 Views)

Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party / Davido’s Cousin, Adenike, Gets A Brand New Benz Car As Graduation Gift From Dad / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by press9jatv: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2023
akseph1:

This statement made me laugh "she shows off the money[b]he[/b]made from[b]her[/b] dad’s burial ceremony."
Op seems to be confused
He need Jesus
Toor

Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by BigCowHornn: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2023
talented321:
I'm very curious! Because from the pictures i saw online he look like some one without pen*s..

There is a special pant for shemales. It tucks their penis down tightly in between their legs so you never notice they have one

You see the pants when y9u go shopping in an advanced country that supports these gender confusion issue

In Nigeria you won't see such a thing ever that's why you winder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by nairalanda1(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:
When they finally Jail Bobrisky

He/She/ It? should be sent to a Female Prison for Safety

Jail am for what? For doing her own thing?

At the end, whatever Bobrisky does with her body or its body is their business. So long as they are not forcing others into the thing.

(No, I'm not too pro-LGBTQ, but at the same time, I am not pro premarital sex either. But you won't hear me calling for jailtime for two twenty year olds who have consensual sex without marriage)
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Pacesetter123(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Op nah werey!
Him don make me laff tire.

She.......his......he.......her
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Papayaayasager(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

So that he can be safely supervised and rehabilitated

You forgot that cross dressers and drag queens do have erection?
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Blitzking: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2023
I been think say we dey shout 14 yrs..why hasn't brobrisky..been arrested and jailed.
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by CCIA: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2023
illicit:
She... He... Her?

🥴

SHim, grin

The Other Them SHim grin

1 Like

Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by CCIA: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Male prison is best so that he can keep picking soap grin
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Decarbonisation: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2023
What is the confused human being trying to prove?
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Pootle: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He fucķ girls steady. One said she dumped her because guys were looking at him instead of her!

how you ntake get this gist abeg jist me more
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Papayaayasager(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:

You want to suck it

Yuck
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Adewale1603(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Papayaayasager:

So he can impregnate all the women there abi?
she is a woman nw
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by phemmyfour: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Foodqueen:
Which one be shade Was he expecting national burial or a general donation from Nigerians.

Did he become a male to bury his dad

Confused life.

she
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by crackhouse(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Is his dad's burial for making money?
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by LAW2577: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2023
i love this, Mbappe no fight them for celebration.
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Myer(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Pictures of Bobrisky when he attend his dad’s burial 🪦 in ogun State
Honestly parenting is not for the faint-hearted.
He grieved the spirit of the poor man to death.

Reminds me of the story of Eli and his children. How God rejected his lineage and the Grace was transferred to Samuel instead.
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by dododawa1: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Idris suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by AskNgige2: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
the money plenty no be small. Infact it’s of different currencies too.

Ehen na
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by MrBroke(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Why is she showing us his father's burial money abi she wants to show us that his father's burial was a business to her

Na the confusion be this. grin
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by DaveHarry(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2023
only one person: "she, he, her", see what transgender have caused now
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Papayaayasager(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Adewale1603:
she is a woman nw

Yes, woman with gbola abi?
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Germi9: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Why do you want to know, are you interested in shim?
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Christistruth00: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2023
Germi9:

Why do you want to know, are you interested in shim?

grin

Shim ?

I am interested in keeping Nigerian Youths Sane and sound in character
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by iflylowkey(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2023
This is getting really serious. How long more can she go with this lifestyle?

1 Like

Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by dnawah(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Bobrisky shades Nigerians as she shows off the money he made from her dad’s burial ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BGbBhdl6CE
i beg i fit see that book way them the give for the burial? E get waiting make i dey ask.
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by press9jatv: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2023
dnawah:
i beg i fit see that book way them the give for the burial? E get waiting make i dey ask.
lol 😂 go download it on google
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by press9jatv: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Umayyad baba Bobrisky rest in perfect Peace.
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by nkemoma(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
See ignorance grin in your cone head you think you made sense. cheesy

Lord join Cassius to Bob for Imole
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Calitoscassius(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
nkemoma:

Lord join Cassius to Bob for Imole
Lord can lick my ass.. grin who da fork is Lord?
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by PoliteActivist: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pootle:

how you ntake get this gist abeg jist me more

Oh, there is a cctv video. The two "girls" were sitting in a cafe. Men kept eyeing Bobrisky, totally ignoring his girlfriend. The poor girl finally got angry and left cheesy
Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Positiveme2020: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
illicit:
She... He... Her?

🥴

Hahahahaha,where does the character belong?

1 Like

Re: The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial by Emdebby2: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Confused Boblisky 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures / After Many Attempts,terry G Finally Allowed Into The USA (pics, Video) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.