Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu (17201 Views)

2023: Tinubu Questionable Mandate - The Double Side Of Femi Fani-kayode / If Fraudulent Accounts Can Be Frozen, Questionable Certificate Should Be Exposed / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by gabicon: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2023
I think the biggest tragedy here is people trying to steal the position of the president of Nigeria from the winner of the election, not based on electoral facts but on technicalities.

2 Likes

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Pipapi1: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Next Generation Of Nigerians Would Query Us If We Allow Tinubu Rule With Questionable Certificates, Says Nigerian Activist, Abiodun Aremu

It's either you don't understand English or you are being mischievous. Go and read the outcome of the interrogation of the registrar of the CSU with the US Judge and point out where BAT was said to have forged his certificate.
In the music of Mohbad, "Won le le le won o ba, won wa wa wa won o ma ri o...." The more you look, the less you see. Ode!

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/04/next-generation-nigerians-would-query-us-if-we-allow-tinubu-rule-questionable
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Deogratiasfx: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:
cry
Finally this country is gone

Nothing can be done to redeem it any longer

If you have the chance to leave this nonsense contraption and you are still here, believe you me, your children will curse you

For the sake of your love ones, both born and unborn Japa

Because even if you have money, you are not save here. You can be killed carelessly either through police stray bullet, kidnap, or killed by bandits or bokoharam+ Ipob

Sincerely no hope. Look at the way Supreme court will thrash this case and even fine the petitioners.
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Bluntemperor: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Nigeria has never had it this bad with brazen criminality as the case with Bola Adekunle Ahmed Sangodele Ahmuda Tinubu

Ok ,the same Buhari Una said El- Jubrin,say the real Buhari e no longer de Aso Rock,then Una say e get only NEPA bill as Certificate!
Pele,for your election loss!
Please,go and rest well, against High BP o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by BRaymond: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Of a Truth "NOTHING HIDES UNDER THE SUN EVEN THOUGH IT TAKES A MILLION YEARS".
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by AdamuKD: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2023
Jemex003:

But why are you still alive till today?
I am still hear to kill you zombie
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by FOXDOSSIER: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2023
Sane yorubas are now speaking up
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Sk5050: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Stop calling the next generation as if you people cares cool
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Vello(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL THAT'S WHY YOU WILL FORGE IT..... SIMPLE.

When Tinubu was dodging to come for a debate, I know he was really afraid of something.
See this accursed vile, monstrous malevolent idiot cursing people.
Prove to me how Tinubu forged his credentials even after the school he graduated from attested to his full studentship and his graduating therefrom.
Why are you evil people so honed on bringing this man down at all cost?
What is his offence other than contesting the election and winning?
To prove where he rigged, your master rigger obituary could not prove it. Your 25% illogical logic failed woefully and your narrative that he's unfit backfired. What exactly is this man's crime against you these bastardised beasts of no nation?

Let it be know to you that just at the point of your success, and your generation, everything you're doing against this man will be visited on you if he is innocent. However, if he truly forged results, may the curse follow his children and generation.
However, I know that in your heart, you know the truth only that you've been consumed and overtaken by hatred, bigotry and ethnicity.

Curse not who God has blessed.
Idiot

Nlfpmod: I just cursed and idiot, you can go ahead and ban me

To hell with all of you both mod and all these evil bastards here
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Mayeldah(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2023
If you criticized Mmesomma but taking sides with Tinubu, you are a man/woman without honor

You are a hypocrite and you lack integrity

period!

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by onuman: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
He already knows the anger is second to none. He will pack his load jeje before big rain will beat him.

But there are ethnic and religious bigots who would rather die than see Tinubu resign. They don't understand the ugly implications for their unborn generations if Tinubu continues to preside over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by texas1990(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Mayeldah:
If you criticized Mmesomma but taking sides with Tinubu, you are a man/woman without honor

You are a hypocrite and you lack integrity

period!
Now I knew what's your pain, don't worry reserve you tears, till supreme court judgement mumu

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by famology(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Take your tears to court if you have anything solid to prove. All these social media noise won't kill a fly. Tinubu will be your president for 8yrs and there's nothing your social media noise can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Spiritmask: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2023
I have my original driving license, but I forgot it at my home state. Is it proper to design my own driving licence (forge) and present it to FRSC or use it for any official verification and it will be accepted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Vello(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:

I am sorry
I thought it's those nonsense agberos

My body i just dey vex like this
You're a worthless, useless and completely damaged humanoid devoid of empathy, rationality, courtesy, reasonability and independent thinking. The mob mentality has ruined your life completely.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself with your delusional obituary and yoruba hatred? I'm sure your point is that rather than a Yoruba man having it, let it go back to the north. This was same way your forebears like Nnamdi azikiwe and co betrayed Awolowo and the entire south just because of jealousy.

If you're angry Tinubu is President, jump in the lagoon.

I repeat you're a bastard, evil, cannibalistic fool
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by blowjohn(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2023
There are many discrepancies yes.
But it seems many nigerians don't just like this tinubu for reasons I just cannot fathom.
My only guess is that probably nigerians really believe Peter obi was/ is the one to change things around and they are yet to get over the loss at the polls.

Well God dey sha. I just hope whoever in charge will do justice to Nigerians.
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by juman(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Jagaban has authentic, veritable, credible
and verified certificate.
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by tochez24(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Next Generation Of Nigerians Would Query Us If We Allow Tinubu Rule With Questionable Certificates, Says Nigerian Activist, Abiodun Aremu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/04/next-generation-nigerians-would-query-us-if-we-allow-tinubu-rule-questionable

Go through the comments in this thread very carefully and you will agree with me on one thing..

NIGERIANS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS ⚠️

I'm truly ashamed to be associated with Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by enemyofprogress: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
We are already doing that sir

Dpen11 where are you? I miss you like crazy
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by MEGAWATCH: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Vello:

See this accursed vile, monstrous malevolent idiot cursing people.
Prove to me how Tinubu forged his credentials even after the school he graduated from attested to his full studentship and his graduating therefrom.
Why are you evil people so honed on bringing this man down at all cost?
What is his offence other than contesting the election and winning?
To prove where he rigged, your master rigger obituary could not prove it. Your 25% illogical logic failed woefully and your narrative that he's unfit backfired. What exactly is this man's crime against you these bastardised beasts of no nation?

Let it be know to you that just at the point of your success, and your generation, everything you're doing against this man will be visited on you if he is innocent. However, if he truly forged results, may the curse follow his children and generation.
However, I know that in your heart, you know the truth only that you've been consumed and overtaken by hatred, bigotry and ethnicity.

Curse not who God has blessed.
Idiot

Nlfpmod: I just cursed and idiot, you can go ahead and ban me

To hell with all of you both mod and all these evil bastards here

You are only maintaining this position based on the fact that you are a supporter of APC and covered with emotions.

I was also a supporter of APC in years past, but my dear the truth is stronger than your emotions.

And what is the truth? Let me tell you though you may be pretending as you don't know, like a child.

Tinubu graduated from Chicago State University and obtained a degree but instead of tendering his original degree gotten from his former school to INEC, decided to manufacture a look alike certificate he presented to INEC.

I think what his supporters and NIGERIANS should be asking him now ( if we are a progressive society and not an emotional based one) is the reason for fielding a forged certificate to INEC instead of the original one.

Maybe there was a sabotage?

Maybe he lost the old one as he has said earlier but unwilling to get a real replacement?

Maybe he took NIGERIANs for granted?

This and many more you should be eager to know and not to be defending like a Robot.

That's the essence of being educated and different from those in the motor parks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Zezco(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2023
, a generation would “come to question all who live at this period how we reacted to the label of our President, Bola Tinubu as a fraudster in foreign land.”

Who label him as a fraudster? We Nigerians

Foreigners said he graduated from their school with honoured but with some error in age and gender is typical error.

JAMB acknowledge Nmesoma result as fraud with evidence, she later admitted it and apologize.

Your generation will ask you for being literate but reasoning as illiterate.
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Proudlyomonna: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:

I am sorry
I thought it's those nonsense agberos

My brother, i just dey vex like this

Loll direct You vawulence to APC zombies like duro4chang grin those ones are destined ti zombie oo zombie till dey fall.

There must be no sleep for the wicked evil tribally bigoted hatefilled animals grin

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Eriokanmi: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2023
princeade86:
His an ipob according to some agents of darkness of our great nation
Don't mind them..they're the most affected by Tinubu's inept rule. One thing they've failed to realise is, sensible Nigerians are against Tinubu's government because he got there by hook and crook ,starting from certificate saga to bribing the delegates with dollars to secure the primaries ticket. Nobody can dispute all these. My aunt said he never attended the children home school as claimed cos his name isn't found on their alumni list. In a decent society, such a reputable shool would charge him to court.

Let his myopic supporters keep calling everyone who is on the side of the truth and craves a better Nigeria Igbos. It doesn't matter. If lies travelled for a century, truth will overtake it in one day.

If they should allow tinubu get away with this mess, he will set a bad precedence for the posterity and that's not food for our country. We've lost our respect outside . Only those who travel frequently would understand this.

In fact, salisu buhari would wake up one day and challenge our judiciary for nailing him and leaving tinubu, who also committed same offence.

When i said his claim that he developed lagos was a sheer propaganda, that one man can't claim the achievements of his precedessors, they didn't understand what I meant.

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by ukaface(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Next generation wey Dey take colos? Wey Dey busy with homo? Wey Dey do scam?

Have no fear. Tinubu is right where he belongs. Our president
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Proudlyomonna: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2023
plaindealer:
Wetin concern next generation of Igbos with Nigeria?

These Igbos sef..

Shut up tribally bigoted scum grin grin

The man and all Tinubu's family in Osun who will choose death than to vote for that old shaky sick daft calamitous drug induced criminal APC president are ipob right grin grin

You go soon comot clothe run enter market dey shout dey cry ipob aaaghh na your destiny, you no fit escape am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Proudlyomonna: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2023
gabicon:
I think the biggest tragedy here is people trying to steal the position of the president of Nigeria from the winner of the election, not based on electoral facts but on technicalities.

After all said and done the President is a renowned criminal that's where we are now,let's talk about this.

Not the selection conducted by his co criminal Inec.

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Tzar(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2023
The next generation will question this failed generation about so many things!
1. Like how PDP and APC couldn’t get us a working refinery in 25yrs of democracy?
2. Like how we ignore the PRIMARY problem of Nigeria, which is an extremely corrupt CIVIL SERVICE and a Labout Union that protects them, but focus on POLITICIANS who are just the secondary problem?
3. Like how we ignored the governors and local government authorities and allowed them steal blindly, but only focused on the central government?

The Nigerian delusion is on a league of its own!
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Billmos: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2023
I don't understand why pple chose to dwell in darkness even when dey have seen d light,how can u said a man dat schooled n graduated with flying colors still forged d same cert he obtained from d same school,in my understanding from what d Chicago representative said under oath is dat once d university give out diploma dey don't have a copy again dat what is important over there is d sch record dat is transcript but there is a third vendor can can give diploma if one misplaced d original given to him.dat is d practice over d US but a cert can be said to be forged if u change from ur 2nd class lower to 2nd class upper dat is where forgery is committed if d results is still intact from what was given from d body u obtained from my friend let's rest he PBAT does no wrong he school n graduated in d said Chicago university dat is final.so let's rest from this bad energy let's focus on important issues in our nation.
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Olaolex: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2023
plaindealer:
Wetin concern next generation of Igbos with Nigeria?

These Igbos sef..

??

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Jonjam269: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Racrook scavenging the Internet looking for any anti Tinubu topic to push to Nairaland, what's the outcome of all your epistle and falsehood you've been written since all these days? You will labour in vain as usual.
Tinubu is your president and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by tochez24(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

You are only maintaining this position based on the fact that you are a supporter of APC and covered with emotions.

I was also a supporter of APC in years past, but my dear the truth is stronger than your emotions.

And what is the truth? Let me tell you though you may be pretending as you don't know, like a child.

Tinubu graduated from Chicago State University and obtained a degree but instead of tendering his original degree gotten from his former school to INEC, decided to manufacture a look alike certificate he presented to INEC.

I think what his supporters and NIGERIANS should be asking him now ( if we are a progressive society and not an emotional based one) is the reason for fielding a forged certificate to INEC instead of the original one.

Maybe there was a sabotage?

Maybe he lost the old one as he has said earlier but unwilling to get a real replacement?

Maybe he took NIGERIANs for granted?

This and many more you should be eager to know and not to be defending like a Robot.

That's the essence of being educated and different from those in the motor parks.

Education to a Nigerian is just a mere formalities...

Nigerians are ANIMALS in human forms!!!⚠️

Tinubu is a symbol of fraud, everything about him is questionable, from his school certificate to his real age, to drug case in America, to his Heath. Even with the election, he was announced winner while some of the results were yet to be collected.

How can such a man with an extremely questionable character lead us??

Yet Nigerians come online to defend criminality and the whole world is watching...

Later you will apply for visas to come to their country after turning yours to a grave yard, and expect to be treated with respect??

Look at Nigeria, is it a country to be proud of??🙄

We're our OWN problem!!! Make una continue 🙄

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful / Photos: Buhari Receives SP, Lawan, Speaker, Gbajabiamila At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.