Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu (17282 Views)

2023: Tinubu Questionable Mandate - The Double Side Of Femi Fani-kayode / If Fraudulent Accounts Can Be Frozen, Questionable Certificate Should Be Exposed / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by MOGPman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:

Thanks. I have corrected it

I thought na those fools
angry, Easy bro! Those Agberos no get mouth to talk again!

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by NAC1666: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Next Generation Of Nigerians Would Query Us If We Allow Tinubu Rule With Questionable Certificates, Says Nigerian Activist, Abiodun Aremu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/04/next-generation-nigerians-would-query-us-if-we-allow-tinubu-rule-questionable
If Buhari could rule nigeria without certificate, Tinubu own na small case. They have set a precedent

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by MRMRMR: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
See premium wailing. grin grin grin
BAT is not even responding to all this voyage in futility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Freemasonry: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why do y'all think Tinubu was fretting so much about his academic records?

The answer is simple, he knew he had something to hide.

He filed several counter-motions to prevent the world from seeing his secrets.

In the words of his lawyers, "exposing his records would cause him irreparable damage".

If you know all these things and still blindly defend Tinubu, then you're more f00lish than is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Ayodeoba: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu should be sued at international Criminal Court in Hague for Defrauding Nigerians, and still had the effrontery to lie under oath.
una just wan mail this man by all means, even when csu vindicated him. Very hateful set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Vitally123: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Absolutely! Do we still have elderly wise people in Nigeria who can call the criminals to order? Enough of this international disgrace! Abati has now found his hypocritical, tribalistic voice defending evil.

Where are the other bigots?
Bakare, Soyinke, Ffk, A'boye, Kumuye, Alake, Kiyemo, "Jungle don mature, food don done", let them come and defend the undefendable Pablo esco..

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Roboto11: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State was last Tuesday jeered by thousands of state workers after he made an unexpected appearance at a labor rally at Aloma Junction in Awka, the state capital. A source within the Obi administration described the governor’s appearance as “ill-advised,” adding that some advisors had advised him against going.

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State was last Tuesday jeered by thousands of state workers after he made an unexpected appearance at a labor rally at Aloma Junction in Awka, the state capital. A source within the Obi administration described the governor’s appearance as “ill-advised,” adding that some advisors had advised him against going.

Mr. Obi derided with songs that called him “419” and “well-trained thief,” according to eyewitnesses.

Our sources said the leadership of the state’s trade unions had called the rally to hear workers’ opinions on Governor Obi’s proposal on the new minimum wage. Labor leaders told SaharaReporters that the governor’s proposals fell far short of what other states had negotiated with their workers, citing the case of neighboring Ebonyi. They stated that Mr. Obi’s plan is to basically raise the salaries of workers on salary scales 1 to 7, while adding little to those on higher grade levels.

The governor’s salary table is proposing a salary of 141,000 naira for an officer on Level 16, but other states are proposing N254,000 for that level,” said a labor leader in the state, accusing Mr. Obi of being “insensitive and indifferent to the plight of workers.”

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by AskNgige2: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:

Including me here oh
The milk I was buying for my baby that I normally buy 3,000 is now 4500
Pampers that I used to buy 6000 is now 8500

I just dey quarrel her with no tangible reason because of the frustration

Everything is cost
Before,i used to spend like 80k monthly but these days , even 150 is no longer enough and the devil supporters will supporting evil just because of tribalism

Abeg tell your sister to calm for Jesus oh. It's not the man's fault, it's the fault of Emilokan bastard

And that emilokan will die shamefully when he time comes..
Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Mayeldah(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
texas1990:

Now I knew what's your pain, don't worry reserve you tears, till supreme court judgement mumu

Evil can only have its way for a little while, soon the truth will prevail. I encourage you to be on the side of truth always, at least leave a good legacy for your children

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by Dshocker(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu vs Mmesoma Ejikeme

These 2 are certificate forgers

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by honeyB2018: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Next Generation Of Nigerians Would Query Us If We Allow Tinubu Rule With Questionable Certificates, Says Nigerian Activist, Abiodun Aremu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/04/next-generation-nigerians-would-query-us-if-we-allow-tinubu-rule-questionable

God bless Comrade Abiodun Aremu. This is what I expect every good and law abiding Nigerians to say, especially those of them of the Yoruba stock. A Forged secondary school result of a school that wasn't in existence, yet you said he has been vindicated. This is a mess on a of us Nigerians. It's a slap on the faces of real omoluabis of Yoruba land.
Yorubas are are more than this. This is not who they are.

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by uchwar1: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
sotall:
cool

Exactly....whatever the Supreme court rules, will definitely send signals to other institutions in Nigeria.

Let's know if it is ok to submit certificate gotten from a cyber cafe.
I saw a post from a member of a certain political party saying "Anybody can design his certificate to his/her taste".... That it is not a crime.
Have we gotten to this level?

1 Like

Re: Next Generation Would Query Us Over Tinubu's Questionable Certificate - Aremu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Leave The President alone to concentrate on the job of rebuilding the nation wey buhari nearly finis.PTINUBU is a perfect gentleman. If na soldier dey there yu hypocrites no go dey rant like this o. angry CERTIFICATE IS WORTHLESS PAPER IF YOUR FACULTIES ARE NOT DEVELOPED TO MATCH THE CERT.
PTINUBU GO SCHOOL PASS ALL OF UNA WEY DEY RANT HERE,INCLUDING ALL UNA PAST RULERS. EVIDENT AS U LISTEN TO PTINUBU SPEAK WITHOUT WRITTEN SPEECH YOU WILL BE MARVELLED BY HIS ORATORY PROWESS AND INTELLECTUAL POWER. angry STOP DENYING YASEF D TRUTH THE MAN GO SCHOOL WELLA. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari & Saudi King Abdul Meet,Nigeria,Saudi Arabia Commit To Raising Oil Price / APC Comforting Itself Over Mass Defection— Bwacha / Nigeria: Fear Grips Benin Residents Over Upsurge In Crime Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.