Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT (12273 Views)

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2023
She wants to create job for members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by olamike02: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2023
Sunnyski:
Very soon Wiki will be in prison as well as his pay master and Nigeria will be too hot for them.

The certificate forger
Gender forger
Date of birth forger
Name forger

The clueless criminal must resign or be kicked out and all his assss lickers will be left with nothing to lick.

Tinububu ๐Ÿ˜‚
When you wake up from your dreams remember that your opinion don't count๐Ÿคช
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by meditator(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2023
AuntRose:
Wike is drinking too much and it's very obvious,, looking like a drunkard everytime
Yet, he continues to cause more misery to the IPOB terrorists and children of hate.
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by vanitybutiwanti: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

The man can kiss asss for Africa...

That's how he followed Patience Jonathan upandan till the Jonathans made him Governor.
That's politics, it's about stooping low to conquer. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Even in business, you have to stoop pow to conquer. I like him because he's a goal getter, people are laughing and abusing him now, when he achieves his end goal tomorrow, I hope people won't complain.
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by famology(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:
Wike be calming down,who are you trying to impress

We know you clowns from the south east are not used to performance.
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by famology(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Sunnyski:
Very soon Wiki will be in prison as well as his pay master and Nigeria will be too hot for them.

The certificate forger
Gender forger
Date of birth forger
Name forger

The clueless criminal must resign or be kicked out and all his assss lickers will be left with nothing to lick.

Tinububu ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ur tears go long. Just try to eat enough to have the energy to cry for the next 8yrs.
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by famology(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Wike and Tunji Ojo well done.

As for obidients and Atikulooters Wike will continue to make you swines cry daily.
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by crossbreedwears(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2023
E go shock you!
Sunnyski:

The certificate forger
Gender forger
Date of birth forger
Name forger

Tinububu ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by AskNgige2: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Sunnyski:

The certificate forger
Gender forger
Date of birth forger
Name forger

Tinububu ๐Ÿ˜‚

Time shall tell..

Karma is real bro
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by dododawa1: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Wike dey trespass
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by tesppidd: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
That's politics, it's about stooping low to conquer. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Even in business, you have to stoop pow to conquer. I like him because he's a goal getter, people are laughing and abusing him now, when he achieves his end goal tomorrow, I hope people won't complain.
Yeah, there's a very fine line between stooping low and kissing asss.

And that's why I have a problem with people like him using the word "integrity" at every opportunity.

"This man lacks integrity."
"That man lacks integrity."

Bla Bla Bla.
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by vanitybutiwanti: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
tesppidd:
Yeah, there's a very fine line between stooping low and kissing asss.

And that's why I have a problem with people like him using the word "integrity" at every opportunity.

"This man lacks integrity."
"That man lacks integrity."

Bla Bla Bla.
if you want to make it in real life, you have to kiss asses, that's how the world works, when I come on the internet to read some comments, I laugh.

Politician all over the world are the same, they all claim to be what they are not. It is what is. People complaining on the internet are individuals that do not have access to entrench their personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by tesppidd: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
if you want to make it in real life, you have to kiss asses, that's how the world works, when I come on the internet to read some comments, I laugh.

Politician all over the world are the same, they all claim to be what they are not. It is what is. People complaining on the internet are individuals that do not have access to entrench their personal interest.
I agree.

But there are always levels to this shiit.

I know many who haven't kissed asss to make it..

And like I said people who kiss ass should never question the integrity of other people.

Wike I know likes to question people's integrity.
Re: Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT by gebest: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please is Wike sick for goodness sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami: No Confusion On Abba Kyariโ€™s Extradition, Cocaine Trafficking Trial / Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? / Jonathan's Plot To Disunite The Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.