Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,508 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) (44388 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 2:24am On Oct 06, 2023
7demons:

I'm the Amadioha. Watch your mouth if you don't your family to mourn you this year.
I'm death that makes people mourn, so be very careful with me, lest I strike you and your entire generation
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2023
lapintoz:
Who no get baggage? Name the Nigerian politician that is clean. Pandora? Halliburton? Alfabeta? We know. But until when we have a system that can produce a Barrack Obama, we will continue to make do with the half eyed in the city of blinds.

But don't uncover Obi as holy saint cos he is from your area. And do not condemn others for their choices. Donald Trump is the most indicted politician on fraud, treason, rape, and racketeering, and you name it. But over 80 million Americans support him. Are they daft? No, they are not. They see a better good in him than the sum of his transgressions.

So, learn to respect other people's choices. Build bridges across the Niger, perhaps it will be your turn too. Not insult and abuses of Jubrin of Sudan will make our fulani brothers forget the sins of your ancestors.

I come in peace.

Clown. Whose case is in court?
Who submitted a forged certificate?
Who lied that he graduated from a school 4 years before the school was actually open?
Who forfeited $460,000 for being a heroin Bagman?
Who stole Donald Duke's childhood picture?
Who created fake bishops to validate his tribal ticket?
Who encouraged grab it , snatch it and run away it?
Who has a file with FBI?

The difference between Obidients and the Apc headless mob is accountability.
Obidients will be the first to call for Peter Obi's head if he misbehaves.
You on the other hand are a paid lackey. You cannot think for yourself.
If tomorrow, Fbi released the documents that Tinubu was indeed part of a drug cartel, you'd still come here and make silly excuses. Hopeless clowns.

The worst part is when these fools try to insult one's intelligence lying uncontrollably.
The whatsapp update was 3rd party vendor and like clockwork all the minions started running mad all over the social media.
They forgot to add that CSU clearly stated that the Original certificate is with them.
Drug lord can't collect the original because it is not his own.
Instead he maliciously forged a certificate and submitted to Inec.
Regardless of political affiliation, this is forgery and perjury and is not just an impeachable offence but also a criminal one.
But blind hatred and bigotry cannot allow the headless APC mob to think.
A reasonable person would want to truly know if he supports evil or not but here you are playing the moral high ground.

Ogbeni , you and your drug lord is done. Wicked soups from the pit of hell
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by lapintoz: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us....

Not only perjury, you should add a CTC of the court ruling of forgery and forward same to supreme Court. Oponu.

Una go wail tire, children born with hate 😃😃😃

Programmer47:

Clown. Whose case is in court?
Who submitted a forged certificate?
Who lied that he graduated from a school 4 years before the school was actually open?
Who forfeited $460,000 for being a heroin Bagman?
Who stole Donald Duke's childhood picture?
Who created fake bishops to validate his tribal ticket?
Who encouraged grab it , snatch it and run away it?
Who has a file with FBI?

The difference between Obidients and the Apc headless mob is accountability.
Obidients will be the first to call for Peter Obi's head if he misbehaves.
You on the other hand are a paid lackey. You cannot think for yourself.
If tomorrow, Fbi released the documents that Tinubu was indeed part of a drug cartel, you'd still come here and make silly excuses. Hopeless clowns.

The worst part is when these fools try to insult one's intelligence lying uncontrollably.
The whatsapp update was 3rd party vendor and like clockwork all the minions started running mad all over the social media.
They forgot to add that CSU clearly stated that the Original certificate is with them.
Drug lord can't collect the original because it is not his own.
Instead he maliciously forged a certificate and submitted to Inec.
Regardless of political affiliation, this is forgery and perjury and is not just an impeachable offence but also a criminal one.
But blind hatred and bigotry cannot allow the headless APC mob to think.
A reasonable person would want to truly know if he supports evil or not but here you are playing the moral high ground.

Ogbeni , you and your drug lord is done. Wicked soups from the pit of hell
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
lapintoz:
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us....

Not only perjury, you should add a CTC of the court ruling of forgery and forward same to supreme Court. Opinu.

Una go wail tire, children born with hate 😃😃😃

If stating the fact is pain then so be it clown.
You and urchins think politics is a do or die affair?
This is akin to a cheating woman constantly thinking her man is cheating.

Only you get MM ticket, still they accuse others of religious intolerance.
Only you dey drive tribalism without fear , still dey accuse others of it.
Only you get corruption case, still dey accuse others of it.

If my "tears" as you put it makes you happy , then that's fine.
I'm so happy that your drug Lord's political done is done and dusted.
He can't submit the same certificate again to Inec.
He can't even collect the original one from CSU because its not his own.
He can't even submit secondary school on because his affidavit records are wildly conflicting.
Very , very funny sets of vipers. Lmao
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by safarilove(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2023
not seen bro kindly resend
ahmedio2017:

I sent u a message
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by ahmedio2017(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2023
safarilove:
not seen bro kindly resend

I want to know about that payu.video I don register though
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I'm death that makes people mourn, so be very careful with me, lest I strike you and your entire generation
Oya drop your pic if dem born your papa well. You won't be the first nor the last person I dealt with on this forum.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Wallade:

E dey pain you grin, mention the place wey you want make I come flog you.

Yeye boy!
I dey Benin for Sapele road. Show face if you commot through your mama toto.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Tflex01:

Tension? Where??

In Lagos? Or Kano??

May I know your age pls?

Because it will be really sad if you are above 16 grin
No worry how e go take start, it will be spontaneous. Na Supreme Court will drive the last nail into that coffin called Nigeria and if e sure for you, put head for street and counter the protest.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 1xPOS: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2023
highchief1:
failed parental upbringing is the only reason you can’t make a point without insults.who is to blame,ur dad fit be Mohbad papa elder brother.
says someone whose reply depicts the assertion made above— failed parental upbringing— which is really your problem from my observation.

I understand you still can't comprehend it hence you will considered it an insult.

Try to learn so you know what an insult really is.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
7demons:

I dey come, stay there dey wait ohhhh. If I meet you ehnnnnn.

No hide or run ohhhh. You wet fall from sky.

Besides, how old are you and which school you dey?
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
7demons:

Oya drop your pic if dem born your papa well. You won't be the first nor the last person I dealt with on this forum.
take. Go and use it. Now send me your own and those of your entire family members, make I show una sample

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by FirstSense: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
georgeakins:

Atiku cannot succeed.
Nobody has ever conquered Jagaban politically since he came on political scene

This is beyond Atiku, this is similar to what happened to IBB after the annulment of June 12 election. Pressure will start mounting on him to step down, even without the court.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by georgeakins: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
FirstSense:

This is beyond Atiku, this is similar to what happened to IBB after the annulment of June 12 election. Pressure will start mounting on him to step down, even without the court.

Why should he step down when the school he attended never denied him?

He should step down because of some desperate, bitter and hateful people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Swiftgrp: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
lapintoz:
Who no get baggage? Name the Nigerian politician that is clean. Pandora? Halliburton? Alfabeta? We know. But until when we have a system that can produce a Barrack Obama, we will continue to make do with the half eyed in the city of blinds.

But don't uncover Obi as holy saint cos he is from your area. And do not condemn others for their choices. Donald Trump is the most indicted politician on fraud, treason, rape, and racketeering, and you name it. But over 80 million Americans support him. Are they daft? No, they are not. They see a better good in him than the sum of his transgressions.

So, learn to respect other people's choices. Build bridges across the Niger, perhaps it will be your turn too. Not insult and abuses of Jubrin of Sudan will make our fulani brothers forget the sins of your ancestors.

I come in peace.

Word!
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Swiftgrp: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
lapintoz:
Quite the opposite.
1. I am not a bot, but a bona-fide Yoruba Nigerian. I won't sit down and watch a mannerless race insult my omoluabi. We will give it back to you.
2. Atiku and Obi have every right to seek justice in anyway that meet their objectives. But not for ipig propagandist like yourself to begin to twist fact and mislead other Zombies like you. And then begin to foam for mouth.
3. Atiku and Obi are wonderful individuals in their own rights. If they had join forces then, not now, we would not be having this conversation. What is not acceptable is the headless obi.diot mob going after everything and anything that do not agree with their Yes Daddy man.
4. How many hausa fulani do you see on any platform demonstrating herd mentality like you and your kind? The herds that have iroko tree in their eyes but are more perturbed by the spec in other people's eyes.
5. Tears ke? No be your man dey Aso Rock now? All the key positions in government has been distributed accordingly. The tears are for you and your people. Why? Cos another defeat is loading.......

One day, your mumu go don done 😄

Impressive keypoints.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
enemyofprogress:
take. Go and use it. Now send me your own and those of your entire family members, make I show una sample
Coward hiding behind keyboard. Be thanking your father for nairaland. But one day, one day, you will slip. I've been monitoring you here for a while. Just one day I will get your info.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
7demons:

Coward hiding behind keyboard. Be thanking your father for nairaland. But one day, one day, you will slip. I've been monitoring you here for a while. Just one day I will get your info.
fok off. Modafokn monitoring spirit
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Just a matter of time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Just a matter of time. Dey run mouth.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
7demons:

Just a matter of time. Dey run mouth.
I said fok off. You stink like skunk.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Alexiiydon: 9:58am On Apr 07
7demons:

lol Benin...you no just get shame
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Alexiiydon: 9:59am On Apr 07
7demons:

lol so did you later deal with him ...or is all mouth as usual
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Alexiiydon: 10:02am On Apr 07
7demons:

Na you and that your jesus will die by accident this year. Bastărd!
I just confirm your age ...you’re between 19 and 21
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Alexiiydon: 10:04am On Apr 07
7demons:

E go do you like film. No be to rant on social media. Make the court try nonsense this time around, that violence you want we go give una.
so why you no lead front make them waste you for your useless family
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Alexiiydon: 10:07am On Apr 07
7demons:
when the time reach, na your papa and your entire family will be the scape goat. Ode.
I went through your posts and I can see you’re just useless and what you can do best is make your stinky mouth you’re a waste sperm
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by kingmaster2009: 10:11am On Apr 07
Atiku has now turned to an attention seeker ..he wishes to seek people's attention now that he is no longer relevant politically. So, press conference is always an avenue to do that. However, in Nigeria, I'm yet to see any mortal individual, group or organization that is big enough to unseat the current president ...the power of the president of this country under our 1999 constitution is so enormous ....except for a country that has a monarchy kind of leadership...I'm yet to see any country that has such power backed up by the constitution in any sane country...so, let's take this press conference as one of the social media house content for Nigeria ....And that is it.
I'm sure by now Jagaban could have gotten the summary of what Atiku want to talk about in this press conference

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.