Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) (44339 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by dapadawee: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
Quote me anywhere: There will be no country called Nigeria in 2024 if those figures in the so called " Supreme Court" don't upheld the constitution and do what is right.
This country is sitting on a powder keg and about to explode. We are already in the Second phase. The first phase was the rigged elections and the hardship the masses are facing.
This new uprisings will start from the North.
Fool, simply say there will be no you
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by dapadawee: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

This man money no dey ever finish. More for his aides and friends to chop
If him like make him spend all him money. Tinubu remains president. Atiku is using his head while tinubu is using his heart. The heart is deeper than the head

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by lapintoz: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Quite the opposite.
1. I am not a bot, but a bona-fide Yoruba Nigerian. I won't sit down and watch a mannerless race insult my omoluabi. We will give it back to you.
2. Atiku and Obi have every right to seek justice in anyway that meet their objectives. But not for ipig propagandist like yourself to begin to twist fact and mislead other Zombies like you. And then begin to foam for mouth.
3. Atiku and Obi are wonderful individuals in their own rights. If they had join forces then, not now, we would not be having this conversation. What is not acceptable is the headless obi.diot mob going after everything and anything that do not agree with their Yes Daddy man.
4. How many hausa fulani do you see on any platform demonstrating herd mentality like you and your kind? The herds that have iroko tree in their eyes but are more perturbed by the spec in other people's eyes.
5. Tears ke? No be your man dey Aso Rock now? All the key positions in government has been distributed accordingly. The tears are for you and your people. Why? Cos another defeat is loading.......

One day, your mumu go don done 😄

Programmer47:
Nairalanders watch this thread.
All the attack dogs will be here.
From georgeakins to lapintoz to chucks13 to legacy.

These are the online autobots paid to monitor Nairaland.
Watch as they'll quote and insult me.

I'm so happy Atiku has put to shame these evil animals in human skin.
Their drug lord even sent Governors to beg Atiku.
If you follow their mouth you'll think they know what they're doing.

Extremely useless folks.
You can never see them attack Atiku because he is fulani. But watch them find a way to rope in the next president of Nigeria : his Excellency Gregory Peter Obi.

Lmao.
PS : Please quote me and insult me. I enjoy drinking your tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
NAwa o.u are sounding as if we are quarreling o.we are saying the same thg.I don’t know if his Carear after now but anyone believing tinubu will lose his mandate needs mental evaluation.I don’t know of after 2027 no one knows who will be alive then.Pls stop sounding as if we are quarelling I have since passed that stage.na my views I air I greet u

Ah, same views me sef dey pass oh. To authoritatively state he will not be impeached is playing God's advocate. Nobody knows what will happen except you are a time traveller? Who knows? Abeg give me sporty bet code for tomorrow
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
lapintoz:
Quite the opposite.
1. I am not a bot, but a bona-fide Yoruba Nigerian. I won't sit down and watch a mannerless race insult my omoluabi. We will give it back to you.
2. Atiku and Obi have every right to seek justice in anyway that meet their objectives. But not for ipig propagandist like yourself to begin to twist fact and mislead other Zombies like you. And then begin to foam for mouth.
3. Atiku and Obi are wonderful individuals in their own rights. If they had join forces then, not now, we would not be having this conversation. What is not acceptable is the headless obi.diot mob going after everything and anything that do not agree with their Yes Daddy man.
4. How many hausa fulani do you see on any platform demonstrating herd mentality like you and your kind? The herds that have iroko tree in their eyes but are more perturbed by the spec in other people's eyes.
5. Tears ke? No be your man dey Aso Rock now? All the key positions in government has been distributed accordingly. The tears are for you and your people. Why? Cos another defeat is loading.......

One day, your mumu go don done 😄

Lmao @ you and your people.
Like i said , this is one of their founding members who you cannot have any intelligent discourse with.
All they know is how to insult , throw tribal slurs and lie through their teeth.
Notice how , they have nothing to say about all the baggage the drug lord possesses , yet , they'd rather look for a way to insult you , because a pig would happily fight with you in the mud.

I know you lapintoz, there is absolutely nothing you'd say that I will take serious.
Useless bigot
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by OgaTheTop2: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
ndidibabe:
So u saw Oluwole in that report? Poverty no dey allow una read well..
So, where did una president get his certificate from? Which vendor oo?
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by highchief1: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Programmer47:

Ah, same views me sef dey pass oh. To authoritatively state he will not be impeached is playing God's advocate. Nobody knows what will happen except you are a time traveller? Who knows? Abeg give me sporty bet code for tomorrow
I no Dey watch soccer o.I’m not a fan of soccer.I greet u bros.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by blesdman(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Never

Tinubu brought upon us Buhari government

Hahah
Yorubas are so funny

The snake like nature you guys have been playing with Nigeria is backfiring already
You romance the north to destroy the south east and we south south

I agree with u on this one. Tinubi messed up Goodluck Jonathan government for political reasons. Same subsidy he fought against is what he brought upon us. Yoruba hypocrisy is legendary though. They are more liberalistic compared to the north. Hence the inclination of the great southern leader, Wike to support his candidature. Life is all about deals and deal brokerage, whether u like it or not
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Sillymoderators: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Treasure17:

Still doesn't invalidate Tinubu as a certificate forger.
You dey read to comprehend at all?
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Sillymoderators: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
blesdman:

I agree with u on this one. Tinubi messed up Goodluck Jonathan government for political reasons. Same subsidy he fought against is what he brought upon us. Yoruba hypocrisy is legendary though. They are more liberalistic compared to the north. Hence the inclination of the great southern leader, Wike to support his candidature. Life is all about deals and deal brokerage, whether u like it or not
Una no get common sense at all this is why you people will remain stagnant! Tinubu did something you linked it to the whole Yoruba tribe. Una tribalism and stupidity never dey enough?
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

E go do you like film, because I'm not one of your brain washed pastor fans. And Besides I'm not Midehi3 or whatever that monster is.
leave Midehi3 out of this, if you no want amadioha to bend your neck
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by lapintoz: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Who no get baggage? Name the Nigerian politician that is clean. Pandora? Halliburton? Alfabeta? We know. But until when we have a system that can produce a Barrack Obama, we will continue to make do with the half eyed in the city of blinds.

But don't uncover Obi as holy saint cos he is from your area. And do not condemn others for their choices. Donald Trump is the most indicted politician on fraud, treason, rape, and racketeering, and you name it. But over 80 million Americans support him. Are they daft? No, they are not. They see a better good in him than the sum of his transgressions.

So, learn to respect other people's choices. Build bridges across the Niger, perhaps it will be your turn too. Not insult and abuses of Jubrin of Sudan will make our fulani brothers forget the sins of your ancestors.

I come in peace.

Programmer47:

Lmao @ you and your people.
Like i said , this is one of their founding members who you cannot have any intelligent discourse with.
All they know is how to insult , throw tribal slurs and lie through their teeth.
Notice how , they have nothing to say about all the baggage the drug lord possesses , yet , they'd rather look for a way to insult you , because a pig would happily fight with you in the mud.

I know you lapintoz, there is absolutely nothing you'd say that I will take serious.
Useless bigot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by blesdman(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Una no get common sense at all this is why you people will remain stagnant! Tinubu did something you linked it to the whole Yoruba tribe. Una tribalism and stupidity never dey enough?
Na lie before? If u like vex, the south west brought about buhari candidature. Since una eyes don open as Tinubu de government, let him rule well. At least southern people recognize when good guys are doing well.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by TOSMAK007(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
We’ve never had it as bad like this before. It’s so unfortunate 💯
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
leave Midehi3 out of this, if you no want amadioha to bend your neck
I'm the Amadioha. Watch your mouth if you don't your family to mourn you this year.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
dapadawee:

Fool, simply say there will be no you
Easy to talk rubbish behind keyboard, when the the time reach show face for street so we can know who is the biggest fool of all. Retarded Animal!
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
chidiokay:

Mumu you don know whether "YOU" go see tomorrow 6th of october. oponu ayiirada
If e sure for you, drop your pic Now Now. No long talk, bastărd.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 1xPOS: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
lol person when u no fit win for field u wan win from back door.I don’t know how some people think

You wouldn't know because your brain can't comprehend it.

—That legal cases can overturn elections—

This is an indication of someone that is daft.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dottormentor:
Keep ur dirty mouth close. U this fools said more than this in 2019. Ashiere one of ebonyi.
Ori ma ta yin Ku no
When the time reach come out and stop it let's see if you will be alive to tell the story to your family. Retarded son of a bïtch!
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
debeginin:

You are a frustrated fool. Nigeria will exist till Jesus comes.I am anointed to kill demons.
Give me your picture let me see if your Jesus will save you tonight. Son of a bïtch mother.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 1xPOS: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
eddynaira125:
Very impossible to unseat a Nigeria President who have been declare winner by INEC
we will see who has Nigeria, the Huasas and Fulanis or the Yorubas.

We will see who practice bigotry the most.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallade:

See this chest beater, you this small soldier ant! No worry, Sebi you get violence, we will meet you soon just ensure to be violent when we meet.

If e sure for you let's meet now now on a neutral ground. You people are good hiding behind keyboard and talking rubbish! Show face if them born your papa well. Choose neutral place and come alot if your ashawo mama born you with prick. Retarded foòl
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmao... Igbos self

Grandstanding today, cry of victimisation tomorrow.

Same cycle all the time. grin
You already see the tension in the country today ba?
The time is ticking. And this time it will be spontaneous.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tflex01: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

You already see the tension in the country today ba?
The time is ticking. And this time it will be spontaneous.

Tension? Where??

In Lagos? Or Kano??

May I know your age pls?

Because it will be really sad if you are above 16 grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tflex01: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallade:

See this chest beater, you this small soldier ant! No worry, Sebi you get violence, we will meet you soon just ensure to be violent when we meet.

E sure me that guy no go pass 15 years in age. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

If e sure for you let's meet now now on a neutral ground. You people are good hiding behind keyboard and talking rubbish! Show face if them born your papa well. Choose neutral place and come alot if your ashawo mama born you with prick. Retarded foòl

E dey pain you grin, mention the place wey you want make I come flog you.

Yeye boy!
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

E sure me that guy no go pass 15 years in age. grin

It is very obvious my brother
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Jack500: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
when the time reach, na your papa and your entire family will be the scape goat. Ode

You must be referring to your father that failed to train you
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Sillymoderators: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2023
blesdman:

Na lie before? If u like vex, the south west brought about buhari candidature. Since una eyes don open as Tinubu de government, let him rule well. At least southern people recognize when good guys are doing well.
A beg go siddon some people still vote Buhari and Tinubu in South South. By the way that is their choice so what is your business with that?
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by highchief1: 2:10am On Oct 06, 2023
1xPOS:

—That legal cases can up turn elections—

thanks
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by highchief1: 2:13am On Oct 06, 2023
1xPOS:

—That legal cases can up turn elections—

failed parental upbringing is the only reason you can’t make a point without insults.who is to blame,ur dad fit be Mohbad papa elder brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Meet Tom Tugendhat Who Accused Gowon Of Looting Half Of Central Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.